PDA

View Full Version : Do you like pikachu?

Cassie-chan
June 15th, 2004, 05:07 PM
Well? (you're just wrong if you don't. XD) I love pikachu! So...cute...

Shelz4U
June 15th, 2004, 05:16 PM
I really hate Pikachu he ain`t that great.. Azurill is better..XD

lil' jose
June 15th, 2004, 05:22 PM
I like him, but he's not my absolute fave!

katfox2
June 15th, 2004, 05:26 PM
I like Pikachu, because he is one of my favs!!! ^_^

Chairman Kaga
June 15th, 2004, 05:27 PM
As a representative of pokemon, I don't like him because of all the grief he's caused us pokefans...as a pokemon on its own, it's ok. Kinda cute, kinda strong, nothing extrordinary.

Castrainer
June 15th, 2004, 05:27 PM
I dont like Pikachu too much... specially Ash's ~_____~

digi-kun
June 15th, 2004, 05:46 PM
i dont really like pikachu...when u see sumthin 2 much, it gets really annoying

Jacob Madrox
June 15th, 2004, 06:09 PM
heh, Pikachu gets too many props for how much it sucks.
Heh, if I was half as popular as he is, id have every girl in the school trying to get on me! XD point aside, hes okay in the start, but you better feed him alot of pills or evolve him quick!

jokestr2004
June 15th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Heh, I voted the second one, I'm not a total Pika PiKa fReAk but he's on my list of faves. He's an original, I thought he was 1# until I noticed Bulbasaur was... long ago.

Heck I have a level 100 one in my main party on my Red version, I hadnt played it for years and when I did I was like "O_o A Pikachu? Why isnt it Raichu?" Then I remembered the promise I made to myself long ago that I'd never evolve it... how dramatic...

So yes, Pikachu is a very good Pokemon, people just take it for granted because its gotten annoying being in every episode ever since the beginning and was possibly over advertised. What if Poliwag was Ash's main Pokemon and was the mascot? Everyone would probably love Pikachu and hate him then...

NoTe: Ehheh Poliwag was just an example, but uhh he's awesome too!

Pokedragonfire
June 15th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Wel personally I don't like how he looks, or his voice, or that he stands for littlekidness :P but other than that I don't have anything against hime O_o

Kitty17794
June 15th, 2004, 06:40 PM
I love Pikachu!!! So CUTE! It wouldnt be Pokemon without it

Jeikobu
June 15th, 2004, 06:49 PM
I love Pikachu, it's easily one of the cutest Pokemon around. And Pikachu like Satoshi's are very loyal, and I certainly admire that. In fact, when I first got into Pokemon, Pikachu was my favorite. And he's still up there. The one bad thing I can say about Pikachu is he hogs far too much spotlight. I wish they'd fix that.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
June 15th, 2004, 06:53 PM
I love Pikachu because he was the first pokemon that I saw, like most PokeFans. I've become addicted because of it's charm, adorable-ness, strength. It's like the perfet little PokePackage.

Kayleigh
June 15th, 2004, 07:27 PM
I adore Pikachu! It's been my favorite Pokemon from the very beginning. I love everything about it; its looks, its voice, its personality, how small it is, etc. It's just so cute! I think that the creators did a good job on its design. I wish I could have one...

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
June 15th, 2004, 07:37 PM
Remember in the beginning of the show, when Pikachu's voice would get like helium-ish and squeaky? It was so cute.

Kayleigh
June 15th, 2004, 07:40 PM
Yeah! Pikachu sounded and looked a lot different back then. I'm still deciding which design I like better; they're both cute. ^_^;

I love how the manga artist drew her Pikachu in the Pokemon manga, 'Magical Pokemon Journey'. It's so adorable!

Pokepoop
June 15th, 2004, 10:19 PM
Well, i like the pikachu from the games (like red and blue) but i really don't like ashs pikachu.

jynx
June 16th, 2004, 04:30 AM
Well...
I am wrong~~~~!!

(know what I mean?)

Hinoshi-chan
June 16th, 2004, 04:36 AM
Well, I dont hate the little rat, but I dont like her/him/it . But I dont love the little thing either, Its a good pokemon, but also somewhat crummy, its not the best...But I draw the best pikachu pokemon images XD ( expeccily the one with the girl )

Well, Its o.k , but not the best ^-^;;

Arcanine
June 16th, 2004, 07:04 AM
Pikachu is an ok Pokemon. I mean I think Pika is over rated a bit, see Pika is the main Pokemon thus having a lot of people like it and dislikeing it. But there is a few Pokemon I would take over Pika any day.

Sakura and Espeon
June 16th, 2004, 07:14 AM
I love pikachu. It's soooo cute and cool, and I would pick pikachu over any other starting pokemon any day. ^_^

I hope pikachu won't thunderbolt me... lol..

Bhati
June 16th, 2004, 07:58 AM
I love Pikachu. So cute, even Ash's is. Pokemon wouldn't be the same without Pikachu. It still might have been as big, but can you imange another Pokemon being the representative for Pokemon? I mean, Pikachu is the Pokemon that most people know.

Kairi
June 16th, 2004, 07:59 AM
Pikachu can, with the light ball have almost 400 special attack and 306 speed butit falls to one hit of almost anything. Terrible Defense/HP/Special Defense, and 306 is too slow to special sweep. Still, it is cute so

Cherrim
June 16th, 2004, 08:01 AM
I don't like Pikachu as much because it evolves from Pichu, meaning my Pichu would have to... not be a Pichu. o_O;; I like it because it turns into Raichu, though. Squee~

Too bad the whole line has terrible defense. <_<

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
June 16th, 2004, 09:28 AM
Yeah! Pikachu sounded and looked a lot different back then. I'm still deciding which design I like better; they're both cute. ^_^;

I love how the manga artist drew her Pikachu in the Pokemon manga, 'Magical Pokemon Journey'. It's so adorable!
It the beginning Piakchu was shorter and chubbier. Now it looks older/, but still cute.

You know, in the Yellow Version instruction booklet, there was a picture of Pika and i was reaching up and it looked adorable!

Porygon
June 16th, 2004, 12:15 PM
Meh. It's there. It's cute and all, but you see too much of it.

Mudkip84
June 16th, 2004, 01:11 PM
I love Pikachu!

But He`s Not exactly my fave..

My favorite pokemon is Either Jirachi, Latios or lugia..
I `m Still think `bout it.

100marios
June 16th, 2004, 01:54 PM
Pikachu is one of my favorite pokemon! I've always really liked the originals, (Pikachu, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Charmander, etc.) and since Pikachu was one of them, I grown a liking towards it. Not to mention the creators really seemed to put a lot of imagination into making it.

And the fact that it was the first pokemon I heard of sort of helps too, hehe...

Greed
June 16th, 2004, 02:23 PM
Of course I like Pikachu! He's cute! But not my fave XD

*dies*

Suzu
June 16th, 2004, 08:23 PM
50/50 Ash's Pikach bugs me. But this ones CUTE! :P

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
June 16th, 2004, 08:46 PM
I don't like that picture of pikachu. I like the real pikachu, from the anime. Oh, shot, i'm missing Case Closed!

IceKitten
June 17th, 2004, 12:56 PM
Pikachu made ppl think that Pokmon is childish (thus Pokemon dying out) *evolves Pikachu*

Ryoutarou
June 17th, 2004, 12:57 PM
umm....which pikachu are we talking about? pipipi one? Pokespecial one??

Sakura and Espeon
June 17th, 2004, 03:34 PM
Pikachu is soooo cute.... and look at it's cute cheeks... ^_^ and voice

*is over obsessing.* ^_^

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
June 18th, 2004, 12:53 AM
I like that fact that it always saves the day. Remember in the "Enter the Dragonite" episode, when it defeated Dragonite. That was so cool.

Psychotic Chocobo
June 18th, 2004, 01:27 AM
Awww...Alyssa, will you over obsess with a Dusty Pikachu? :P
Lol, yes, my identity is now know XD
I am Ren...yes, yes.

IceKitten
June 18th, 2004, 03:31 AM
Remember when it ko'd a Ground type with Thundershock?

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
June 18th, 2004, 08:21 AM
Yeah, that was stupid. I guess the writers were trying to stress how strong Pikachu had gotten.

Hikaru's Twin
June 18th, 2004, 11:42 AM
Despite how much Pikachu is over used in typical popularity, i still find it such a cute pokemon-as do most-but there's something else i find appealing about this pokemon...though i can't bring myself to think what o.o...besides that i even have a Pikachu within my team on my Sapphire cart.

Kayleigh
June 20th, 2004, 10:59 AM
Since we now have a new rule on putting polls relating to something with its own forum in that forum, I'm going to move this to Pokemon General. ^_^; (I've said that in every thread that I've moved here, but I don't feel like typing a lot of different stuff, lol.)

*moved*

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
June 20th, 2004, 10:13 PM
I always manage to make room for Pika in my team, no matter which game it is.

Amy-chan
June 21st, 2004, 07:28 AM
I love Pikachu,whether anyone else thinks he's a babyish ballhog or not! He is cute and cuddly and *brags about Pikachu for years*. He has been my favorite since the start. He is so cool!!!!! *hugs Pikachu*

Jeremy
June 21st, 2004, 07:48 AM
*Points to name and avatar* What yall think? :P I LOVE PIKACHU! PIKACHU FOR LIFE! *Keeps screaming for years* ~ahem~ I love Pikachu because, Pikachu *like most people* saw Pikachu and thought Pikachu was cute. I love Pikachu because of Pikachu's red cheeks, cute zigzag tail, adorable smile, *keeps going on and on* And I love to decive some people with one Pikachu having Iron Tail and the one having Surf. ^_^

Jirachi
June 22nd, 2004, 03:31 AM
I chose the last one. 0_o

Girlgenius, I don't think it is fair for you to say that we Pikachu haters are wrong,
EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinion.

pokeknight
June 22nd, 2004, 05:04 AM
pikachu Is Really Nice What I Think Is That Pikachu Is One Of The Best Pokemon! but It's Not My Favourite! It's Gengar

LugiaMaster76
June 24th, 2004, 01:51 PM
I kinda do even though it's pathetic!

Shana
June 24th, 2004, 01:57 PM
I love Pikachu! He is very cute and very strong.

TwilightEspeon
June 24th, 2004, 06:57 PM
; ; I'm one of those people who are caught in the middle of those who adore the 'chus and 'eons and the ones who love humanshapes and less popular ones. I love Pikachu. I also love Geodude and Hitmonchan. It really annoys me when people start bashing a Pokemon. -_-;; But, I digress...

Yes, I love Pikachu. They're so cute and fluffy and have adorable voices. **gush, gush, melt** I have a weakness to almost all cute, fluffy things like hamsters, kittens, and Tribbles. Satoshi's Pikachuu has such a great personality! He/she/it and Satoshi get along so well, it's adorable ; ;

Pincushion
June 25th, 2004, 01:49 AM
I like him i think he's great but Squirtles much better, can i ask whos the pokemon episodes about now apparently its not Ash who is it? And does he have a squirtle im so thick/???

Groudon_and_Latios
June 25th, 2004, 02:11 AM
:sean:
For me it's the second. Pikachu is ok but after a while you just wanna see something else or just give it a kick to see if it can do something else. The Pikachu Ash has is the one I like the most but still it gets anoying after a while. If you want a cute Pokmon take Mew or Celibi :classic:
:os:

Jirachi
June 26th, 2004, 01:26 AM
Pikachu annoys me. It is just an annoying Pokemon. I don't like it in the anime, and I don't like...uh...I just don't like it. So I voted the last one.
I hate Pikachu too! Can we be friends because we share the same hatred?

Delirium
June 26th, 2004, 12:56 PM
ok, he is cute, but... I don't like eletric pkmn very much... >.<

PichuSecretBase
June 26th, 2004, 01:51 PM
I like Pikachu, he's soo coote =3 Not my fave but i hate it when people dis him, hes coote. Special the Pipipi one =3

Mew13
June 27th, 2004, 04:51 PM
Pikachu is okay..... It's not exactly my fav.....

Actually, the only reason I like Pikachu is because I can evolve it into a Raichu..... Raichu is one of my absolute favorite Pokemon!!

Marik4me
July 3rd, 2004, 06:35 PM
Well, I voted for "I don't like him that much," but actually I was thinking of Ash's Pikachu. I can't stand his because it's pretty triggerhappy with its lightning. XD; Especially around Team Rocket. Pikachus are general, are, admittedly, cute! ^O^

Dusty Pikachu
July 3rd, 2004, 09:19 PM
WHY WOULD I LIKE PIKACHU!? I mean, gosh, he is only in my sign in name, so why the heck WOULD i like him? Eesh, everyone knows i hate Pikachu!

^Just in case you are dense... that was a bit of my sarcasm ;)

I adore Pikachu! It's been my favorite Pokemon from the very beginning. I love everything about it; its looks, its voice, its personality, how small it is, etc. It's just so cute! I think that the creators did a good job on its design. I wish I could have one...Yesh, now, would you adore a dusty one? ;)
C'mon, we all know you DO adore me XD
Lol, yeah XD

Frostweaver
July 3rd, 2004, 09:34 PM
lol... Aww so Dusty Pikachu show us some power! *throws out a dummy* Demonstrate us a Thunderbolt! ^^

Pikachu is cute indeed but not my favorite... I mean obviously Quagsire is cuter than Pikachu. It's cute, but not cute enough to be among my most favorites ^^

Dusty Pikachu
July 3rd, 2004, 10:12 PM
Thunderbolt? Hold on, let me charge up *inserts his tail into a socket*
This may take a while, might want to go get some popcorn!

Golden Groudon
July 4th, 2004, 01:20 PM
He is ok and cute but it's so weak. *calles groudon to use earthquake* *answer: KOed pika*

Dusty Pikachu
July 4th, 2004, 09:26 PM
You callin' me weak? Is that a threat!?
WANNA TAKE THIS OUTSIDE!?!? j/k oo;;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleigh
I adore Pikachu! It's been my favorite Pokemon from the very beginning. I love everything about it; its looks, its voice, its personality, how small it is, etc. It's just so cute! I think that the creators did a good job on its design. I wish I could have one...

Yesh, now, would you adore a dusty one? ;)
C'mon, we all know you DO adore me XD
Lol, yeah XD
Well? I'm not leaving until i get an answer, Kay XD

Houndour2004
July 5th, 2004, 02:32 AM
I voted for I love Pikachu!

Crystal
July 7th, 2004, 01:29 AM
Pikachu's alright... was never really one of my faves, though.

asher_son_of_ash
July 7th, 2004, 01:53 AM
I chose the second option 'cause. Well ... 'cause I haven't trained one in awhile and don't plan to later. I prefer a nice fast ELECTRODE. =P Of curse. I still like AnimePikachu for having a human-type personality and such. o.o

Batesy's the best! He is cool!

~_Quilava_~
July 7th, 2004, 02:00 AM
I kinda like him, but not LOVE him...

Jacob Madrox
July 7th, 2004, 10:13 PM
The one bad thing I can say about Pikachu is he hogs far too much spotlight. I wish they'd fix that.

hehe, I can fix that, if you know what I mean. lol

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
July 26th, 2004, 03:19 AM
hmm, I'm starting to think it's overrated, and it doesn't look cute to me anymore. It's like a real human baby, and humanoids aren't cute. Well, in the anim it's not cute, in the games it is. 6_6, I guess I must move on to another cute little rodent character, preferably the electric Hoenn duo.

Dizzy
July 26th, 2004, 08:03 AM
I hate Pikachu, I only USE him to get Pichu's/Raichu. I force all the Pokmon I don't like that has an Under-evolution or Evolution that I like to become Sex-Slaves and make Eggs so I can have beautiful Pokmon unlike them worthless selves. Pikachu is infact one of my Sex-Slave Pokmon... Along with Marril, Kingdra, and any other Hideous thing...

Ryanna Jameson
July 26th, 2004, 09:21 AM
I love Pikachu!!! I hate Pika-bashing!!!! The MPJ Pika is soooo cute!!!

Dizzy
July 26th, 2004, 09:26 AM
hmm, I'm starting to think it's overrated, and it doesn't look cute to me anymore. It's like a real human baby, and humanoids aren't cute. Well, in the anim it's not cute, in the games it is. 6_6, I guess I must move on to another cute little rodent character, preferably the electric Hoenn duo.

Maybe in Ruby and Sapphire It's cute ^_^...but in FR/LG ....its a *sings the song and Nick Continues*

Spike Razzor
July 26th, 2004, 09:53 AM
I hate Pikachu, its almost invincible in the show but sucks in the game. I mean, anything that has Earthquake knocks it out. Infact, any strong attack kills it instantly. So even one with its Light Ball dies too fast to make a decent hit. Its not even cute anymore and its just annoying to see it anywhere...

Iveechan
July 26th, 2004, 11:39 AM
I like things like Hitmonchan and Electabuzz. Little chubby baby things are a turn-off for me as far as Pokemon go.

Timbjerr
July 26th, 2004, 01:02 PM
I have to admit that pikachu is pretty strong in SSB/M, but in actual pokmon games, they are about as useless as a Groudon with all special attacks...good analogy ne?

ShadowPikachu
July 26th, 2004, 02:35 PM
I LOVE Pikachu! It's been my favourite from the very beginning. *Starts her rant*
It's adorable and brave and loyal and kind. I don't think it's annoying or that it hogs the spotlight too much. It's the main character, and all main characters get a lot of attention. I can't see why people hate something for being a main character. And too be honest, all poor Pika gets to do is send team rocket flying every now and again. It's not like he's over-used.

Also it's not as popular as everyone thinks. It's also the most hated and despised pokemon there is. Which isn't nice for people like me who adore the cutie. I suffer for liking the main character best. He's just the same as any other pokemon. If another one was the main character, it'd be just as hated as Pikachu is now.

Anyways, what i am really saying is that i think it's unfair to judge Pikachu harshly just because it's the main character. It's perfectly fine to hate it, because everyone has their own opinions. I just prefer to hear reasons that don't include "he's too popular" etc.

Well thats my rant over. Hope i haven't offended anyone. ;)

Iveechan
July 26th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Actually, some of the most hated and despised Pokemon are Jynx and the Regi.

Ice demon
July 26th, 2004, 07:27 PM
Nothing is wrong with him infact he is very cute [annoying ^_^] in the show

Dark Cloud
July 26th, 2004, 11:42 PM
Yeah i like its ok. XDD that Lil thing that would be cool if i could have one XDD.

ShadowPikachu
July 27th, 2004, 03:05 AM
Actually, some of the most hated and despised Pokemon are Jynx and the Regi.

It's true that they are hated to an extent. But they are also pokemon that just aren't thought about as much. Especially Jynx. One of those easy to forget pokemon.

Pikachu on the other hand gets a lot more bashing than any others by far.
It's a shame.

+Charbaby+
July 27th, 2004, 05:39 AM
Yeah Pikachu's cute! ^^ But I prefer Raichu ^^;;

Shana
July 27th, 2004, 05:53 AM
Yeah Pikachu's cute! ^^ But I prefer Raichu ^^;;
I like Raichu too, he's so powerful and adorable!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
July 27th, 2004, 08:13 AM
Hmm, Pikachu is my best character in SSBM. But, in the games I think he is kinda weak *gasp*

Hmm, I wish Pikachu was still chubby, but his body is more...athletic, now? It's not a baby anymore. A lot of attacks do knock it out easily, on the game and show. What happened to when Pikachu could defeat Dragonite, now it faints all the time, it's getting old.

Abskull
July 27th, 2004, 08:27 AM
Pikachu is okay, but he's not even close to one of my faves.

ravenstorture
July 27th, 2004, 10:39 AM
I hate Pikachu! The thing is evil and the little devil! I wish it and Ash would die. Hehehe.:) Happy thoughts!

BountyHunter
July 27th, 2004, 02:23 PM
I like him, not too bad of a pokemon...:chu:

Spike Razzor
July 27th, 2004, 11:10 PM
...It's adorable and brave and loyal and kind...Arn't all Pokemon like that? Well, maybe no Charizard (after it evovled and up until it faced that Poliwrath).

FlamingFireDragon
July 29th, 2004, 05:21 AM
I don't really like it,but I don't hate it neither.It gets annoying sometimes,but it's O.K.I prefer Pichu and Raichu though.

Pichu
July 29th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Pikachu is adorable-cute! Even it's not strong, I like it! *blush* I have 2 plushes of Pikachu!

Pounce
July 31st, 2004, 09:59 AM
it's okay... if it were less popular, and not the star Pokemon of the anime, I might like it more. but it's because it's so popular and in-my-face that I don't really like it that much >.> it's cute and all, but eh.. I vote for the underdogs :3

August 4th, 2004, 04:34 AM
Pikachu used to be my fave so I put it as I love it! ^.^ >.<

Jay
August 4th, 2004, 04:37 AM
I hate Pikachu and who are you to tell me I'm wrong?

!~sammy~!
August 4th, 2004, 04:45 AM
pikachu is ok, its stats are lacking but what do you expect from a pre-evovled pokemon? besides its adorable! *hugs pikachu* ^^

SparkyThePikachu
August 5th, 2004, 07:00 PM
*looks at name* well duh!!

i have a lil plushi that i got from blockbuster and my mom wastothrowit away :(

Bastiko Pradhana
August 5th, 2004, 07:52 PM
Powerful things often come in little packages. Pikachu is a really great example of that. And its cuteness is the bow on the package. And that's why I like this Pokmon.

I think Pikachu is starting to grow on me. :D

zsun_44
August 6th, 2004, 01:10 AM
i luv pikachu! its so cute

ryan
August 6th, 2004, 10:56 AM
pikachu's fine. he's awesome in smash bros. and light ball makes him at least somewhat powerful... but he's not one of my favorites.

pokeknight
August 6th, 2004, 09:02 PM
I like the cute Pikachu. It's the good thing that he's a star in anime. It's not my fav although.

Broleta
August 9th, 2004, 06:25 AM
I like him, not too bad of a pokemon... - dats wot i voted, just my opinion O.o

nayana_1120
August 9th, 2004, 06:31 AM
I just loove Pikachu! <3
It's cute (Just look at it! I like everything about it XD) and strong (or at least I think so o_O). What else do you want? ^^;;

Tesla7zap
August 10th, 2004, 03:10 PM
lol i downloaded a pikachu rap song and i laughed my *** off, so i love him lol!

Sakura and Espeon
August 11th, 2004, 07:46 AM
Pikachu is one of my favorite pokemon because it's cute and powerful (except it has bad defense) ^_^..

Ice demon
August 11th, 2004, 10:06 AM
hey look at my sig to see a nice pica pic

Lol i luv that one ^_^

^^

Makaveli
August 11th, 2004, 10:27 AM
I hate Pikachu and Ash.Ash always plays favorites for Pikachu and Ash is ALWAYS the hero.That's EXACTLY why I don't watch the show anymore

Splashing Mew
August 11th, 2004, 09:01 PM
I don't like Pikachu.... One reason is because of the anime... The other reason is that he isn't such a great pokemon..... He isn't even cute..... Pichu is cute but.... Dare I say it..... Azurill is the cutest!!!! Azurill bounces on his cute little tail... how can you not like him? So yeah Azurill>Pichu (in cuteness).

~Splash

True Reign
May 8th, 2009, 04:42 PM
Pikachu is stupid and should be burned alive.

I hate it.

Person Number 3
May 8th, 2009, 05:00 PM
He's okay, but...
I see a lock coming.

dream's-epilogue
May 8th, 2009, 05:11 PM
I've siad this before, but I'll say it again.

Pichu, Pikachu,m and Raichu are simply great.

I don't much care for animechu, not because he's lame, but because they don't really give any reason for him to be so powerful. As I've stated before, make a movie that explains why animechu is so powerful and hell, I might even start watching again.

(Perhaps an amnesiatic, fallen, form-shifted, as-of-yet unknown Legendary?)

Psyburn
May 8th, 2009, 05:58 PM
Being wrong never felt so good

Ayano Hana
May 8th, 2009, 06:06 PM
I don't mind Pikachu, nor do I hate him. I'm neutral.

ShinjisLover
May 8th, 2009, 06:30 PM
I hate that annoying rat. Also, it's not really nice to say that you're wrong for hating it (the poll). Things like that get my blood boiling; you are not wrong for your opinions.

white lancer
May 8th, 2009, 08:21 PM
Of course I like Pikachu. It's never been among my favorites, but it's hard not to like...in fact, I would probably vote one of the top two options for almost every one of the original 151.

I never truly hated any Pokémon until G4. I've only seen a few episodes of the most recent season but I can't stand Buneary. :-/ There are a lot in G3 that I don't care for, but none towards which I harbor pure loathing like the loathing I reserve for that hideous, annoying rabbit. XD

Edit: I heard that Clefairy was originally going to be the Pokémon mascot...what does everyone think about that? I personally would not have liked it very much...Clefairy's okay, I guess, but I much prefer Pikachu, and Clefable is one of my least favorite of the originals.

BeachBoy
May 8th, 2009, 11:17 PM
i LOVE PIKACHU he is my favorite pokemon of all time

do you know that there is a new pokemon game coming out in September 2009 it is a gold and silver remake but only for the nintendo DSAlmost a five-year-old thread revived! XD We don't allow thread revival past a month, 610284690.

Locked.