PDA

View Full Version : Fed up with Misty replacements

Obi-Wan Jerkobi
September 14th, 2007, 08:38 PM
Does anybody here miss Misty? No may/dawn/costume person can replace her, so why is she not there. She cant possibly be running the gym, aren't her crazy sisters doing that?

Waffle-San
September 14th, 2007, 08:43 PM
Not really, from what i've seen of Dawn she's a whiner and thinks to highly of her self. So maybe to replace Dawn but i still don't mind it. Mind you i've only seen the first episode of D/P.

still I really liked May (really really, check username) I'd like Misty to make some showing's but I like a little change up now and then.

This belongs more in the Pokemon TV show and Movies forum. Where multiple threads like this have been made if i remember correctly. Or at least who do you like better threads.

Anti
September 14th, 2007, 09:09 PM
I used to watch pokemon WAY back when, around the time of the first movie, which I recently caught on TV. I will say Misty I could actually tolerate. May was meh. Okay I guess, almost never watched the show though. Dawn...no. Just no. Misty was much more likable and the others just seem like Misty posers IMO. I am fed up with Misty replacements, but I admit I still wouldn't watch even if they brought her back, since the writers butchered the show IMO.

PrinceSushi
September 14th, 2007, 09:21 PM
I can't stand Misty or Dawn but, I love May. Misty was always being a you-know-what and Dawn acts like a 4 year old. May never managed to get on my nerves.

My 2 cents.

Tanooki
September 14th, 2007, 10:14 PM
The Japanese voice actor for Misty posted in a blog some time ago about Misty possibly returning. Nothing ever came of it though.

The TV show is jumping the shark with this continuous process of adding and removing charecters with the start of every season. I didn't really like Misty, but she was better then whoever replaced her. Dawn is especially bad.

The show has been going downhill for quite some time, so I don't think brining Misty back is going to make a difference. At least not in my viewership.

.Brendan
September 14th, 2007, 10:27 PM
:t157: I really miss misty, i wiss she'd come back
:t157: But i dont think the amine people will let her :(
:t157: but in a way i want her to be a seprate trainer by herself, on her own journey :P :)

~Brendan~ :t157:

Obi-Wan Jerkobi
September 15th, 2007, 06:28 AM
The writers did kill the show! Notice how in my signature it says reminisce about the FIRST SEASON of pokemon! I own every VHS of that season, it was much more fun! And I also miss misty hitting Ash on the head all the time!...ahh....the good old days.....

Wish
September 15th, 2007, 06:31 AM
Oh I miss her too. >.< I didn't really like May and Dawn as much as her. I miss her Togepi. Too bad it was released. ;.;

Point is that I'm fed up with Misty replacements and want her back on the show.

Sweet Candace
September 15th, 2007, 06:51 AM
No, if they never let Misty go, the show would've gotten really old, really fast. It was a good thing Misty was let go. It gave us a chance to see newer female protangoists

Obi-Wan Jerkobi
September 15th, 2007, 06:51 AM
And I also wonder what happened to Psyduck.

Sweet Candace
September 15th, 2007, 06:53 AM
Watch Pokemon Chronicals if you want to see Misty

Reminscing on the past, makes you more depressed today

Obi-Wan Jerkobi
September 15th, 2007, 06:56 AM
Pokemon Chronicles is a good addition. It lets you see what lesser characters are doing like richie, and casiddy+butch.

spam
September 15th, 2007, 05:35 PM
Misty SHOULD make a return sometime in the future, because I'm kinda tired of seeing them constantly replacing the female characters every season. They should replace Brock with a new trainer as well since he's been with Ash for-like five seasons now. Maybe they should bring Tracey back.

Antipathy00
September 15th, 2007, 06:20 PM
I cant not even start thinking about Misty coming back.. she was such a pain. May was generic and Dawn seems ok to me. Ahh how much Im hoping for a decent female protagonist.. enough of those happy-happy girls D:.
It took almost 6 seasons for the anime creators to dare changing Ash' clothes... Now theyre running wild on changes.
Hopefully we get to see the annoying Jessie/James goin soon too..

Tamaki
September 15th, 2007, 06:22 PM
yeah, i liked misty. i like dawn and may also, but whyd they get rid of misty???

Radikaru
September 15th, 2007, 06:23 PM
Nah. I can't say I hated Kasumi, but I didn't like her all that much, and the change is welcome because she was beginning to get boring. :/

Yaziyo
September 15th, 2007, 10:56 PM
The Ash Brock Misty trio was awesome, it was one of the main reasons season 1 was so entertaining. On a side note relating to change, team rocket's new motto also pisses me off...

Sweet Candace
September 16th, 2007, 03:41 AM
Reminsicing on the past makes you more depressed today, all you people get your head out of the past and realize this: MISTY WILL NEVER RETURN !!!

airconditioning
September 16th, 2007, 04:33 AM
I had no idea people still watched the anime. I stopped watching somewhere around the Johto arc, where the show became incessant filler after filler. I did catch an episode here and there of Advanced Generation (and admittedly, I did watch its premiere), but I never really cared much for it. I caught a bit of Diamond and Pearl too, and frankly, I felt like punching everyone on that show in the face. It was the worst thing I had ever seen. Not even Misty could rescue that.

Reminsicing on the past makes you more depressed today, all you people get your head out of the past and realize this: MISTY WILL NEVER RETURN !!!

I'm not sure how to answer that.

Sweet Candace
September 16th, 2007, 04:40 AM
Uh-uh, you know you're jacking the show ONLY you never really liked it, if you didn't, then you have no reason to post here !

Team Poison
September 16th, 2007, 04:59 AM
I used to wish when Misty went away that either Duplica or Cassandra would turn up to go on the adventure with our heroes!

Sweet Candace
September 16th, 2007, 05:09 AM
I hope we finally get a girl who will stay as long as Misty did (6 seasons), and Dawn might be that character since she "teenager-approved" (read spoiler in sig)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 16th, 2007, 05:17 AM
And I also wonder what happened to Psyduck.

Yea me too I always loved that stupid Yellow Duck I hope she didn't get rid of it because that will be stupid even though it was stupid.

Anyways Misty was the best out of all of them even though she would complain just like May and Dawn. But at least there are more events with May and Dawn because they compete in Pokemon Contest

:t354:TG

airconditioning
September 16th, 2007, 05:42 AM
Uh-uh, you know you're jacking the show ONLY you never really liked it, if you didn't, then you have no reason to post here !

... Wait, what? You lost me.

Sweet Candace
September 16th, 2007, 05:45 AM
I had no idea people still watched the anime. I stopped watching somewhere around the Johto arc, where the show became incessant filler after filler. I did catch an episode here and there of Advanced Generation (and admittedly, I did watch its premiere), but I never really cared much for it. I caught a bit of Diamond and Pearl too, and frankly, I felt like punching everyone on that show in the face.

That's why, you know, I happen to like the show, so, keep quiet if you got nothing good to say

airconditioning
September 16th, 2007, 06:07 AM
That's why, you know, I happen to like the show, so, keep quiet if you got nothing good to say

Well, I happen to not like the show. But geez, if it bothers you that much, I'll leave.

Sweet Candace
September 16th, 2007, 06:08 AM
No, I'm just saying don't jack the show, beacuse a lot still like it

airconditioning
September 16th, 2007, 06:10 AM

Meh, I suppose. People can like what they want.

I still don't like, however.

Obi-Wan Jerkobi
September 16th, 2007, 06:16 AM
The point wasn't to fight over whose better (May, Dawn, Misty, Assorted Trainer #352) the point is to talk about misty and why we miss her. You can stop protecting Dawn and the new season now.

Sweet Candace
September 16th, 2007, 06:19 AM
I'm saying we need a girl who will stay for 6 seasons like Misty did, Dawn could be that character, beacuse we need stability, not changing every end of the region....

Obi-Wan Jerkobi
September 16th, 2007, 06:23 AM
Makes me wonder why brock stcks around. What! Is womanizing a pre-requisite to be one of ash's companions?

Antipathy00
September 16th, 2007, 06:26 AM

As far as I know, anyone's free to express their opinion without gettin blasted by other ppl right? I dont like the show either. So what? Cmon, he never actually said the show was THE WORST CRAP EVER AND THAT PPL WATCHING IT WERE AUTOMATICALLY LOSERS.

So why are you offended Dawnfanboy? :/
I agree with you, a lot of ppl still like the show.. and as much dont like it.
I dont see why fan's opinions would prevail over the others.

And as a matter of fact, Pokemon is loaded with fillers and I stopped watching it for the same reason haha. ( Not saying it sucks thou!)

airconditioning
September 16th, 2007, 06:31 AM
Makes me wonder why brock stcks around. What! Is womanizing a pre-requisite to be one of ash's companions?

On a side note, I absolutely despise Croagunk. Seriously, it's been 10 seasons! I think Brock deserves some freedom by now. Croagunk's actually worse than Misty and Max, because he doesn't even deliver a mildly clever one-liner.

Obi-Wan Jerkobi
September 16th, 2007, 06:31 AM
you can come back a/c, but the topic is on misty not the show in general.

oh no, i went off topic with brock! Somebody get some duct tape!

Tamaki
September 16th, 2007, 06:34 AM
I'm saying we need a girl who will stay for 6 seasons like Misty did, Dawn could be that character, beacuse we need stability, not changing every end of the region....

yeah, thats a good idea. they should keep dawn for a few seasons, if not all the seasons, if they aren't gonna bring misty back.

Sweet Candace
September 16th, 2007, 06:35 AM
Don't have money XD, sorry

airconditioning
September 16th, 2007, 06:37 AM
you can come back a/c, but the topic is on misty not the show in general.

Thing is, I actually don't miss Misty too much. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Gamerman/yelwacko.gif I miss clever writing. I could handle May or Dawn, if they actually had some clever lines, or made the show a bit entertaining. And frankly, that's my entire say on the topic. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Gamerman/yelwacko.gif

oh no, i went off topic with brock! Somebody get some duct tape!

Get some for me, too! I went off topic with Croagunk.

Tamaki
September 16th, 2007, 06:45 AM
airconditionong, how can you miss misty and clever writing if you dont even like the show?

Obi-Wan Jerkobi
September 16th, 2007, 06:49 AM
Get some for me, too! I went off topic with Croagunk.
..LOL! Clever writing is important, like cueing beady eyes, one-liners, and lumps of pain when misty hits ash! Once again, ahh.....the good ole' days....

Tamaki
September 16th, 2007, 06:50 AM
..LOL! Clever writing is important, like cueing beady eyes, one-liners, and lumps of pain when misty hits ash! Once again, ahh.....the good ole' days....

yeah, the first season episodes were the best! maybe they arent as good now cuz mistys gone?

Obi-Wan Jerkobi
September 16th, 2007, 06:54 AM
I think that the script writers are not getting paid enough, so they're not writing to the best of their ability.

Tamaki
September 16th, 2007, 06:56 AM
I think that the script writers are not getting paid enough, so they're not writing to the best of their ability.

THERE! i bet youre right. the show just isnt as good

airconditioning
September 16th, 2007, 07:00 AM
airconditionong, how can you miss misty and clever writing if you dont even like the show?

I said I stopped watching around the Johto arc. I never said I didn't like it before then. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Gamerman/yelwacko.gif

But then again, I haven't seen the original Pokemon episodes in years (excluding the Porygon episode I saw on Youtube). For all I know, they could be just like the D/P season. What if it is? What if everything I know is a lie!?

... Wake up, Neo.

Obi-Wan Jerkobi
September 16th, 2007, 07:01 AM
I've got all of season 1!

Tamaki
September 16th, 2007, 07:02 AM
I said I stopped watching around the Johto arc. I never said I didn't like it before then. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Gamerman/yelwacko.gif

But then again, I haven't seen the original Pokemon episodes in years (excluding the Porygon episode I saw on Youtube). For all I know, they could be just like the D/P season. What if it is? What if everything I know is a lie!?

... Wake up, Neo.

ahhh ok. they sometimes show the original ones on cartoon network. its weird when they show kanto and then sinnoh... the difference in quality is huge

Obi-Wan Jerkobi
September 16th, 2007, 07:03 AM
This is probably 3 miles off the topic but my mom watches them all the time! LOL!

Tamaki
September 16th, 2007, 07:04 AM
lol! yeah that was off topic... but hey im no one to criticize...

Me2UJus4Free
September 16th, 2007, 09:03 AM
No, I'd rather not have Misty back. In fact, I rather have Ash traveling alone. No Brock, no Misty, no Max, no Dawn or May. Just Ash all on his lonesome with Pikachu as his only companion. He'll met people, but they'll never stick around that long. Every once in a while he'll met someone, and find out they're going to the same location. They'll travel together until they reach Blink Town and part ways. I'd watch that.

Anyway, back on topic. I don't like Misty that much. She just brings down the all group, and never really has anything positive to add at all.

Tamaki
September 16th, 2007, 09:05 AM
No, I'd rather not have Misty back. In fact, I rather have Ash traveling alone. No Brock, no Misty, no Max, no Dawn or May. Just Ash all on his lonesome with Pikachu as his only companion. He'll met people, but they'll never stick around that long. Every once in a while he'll met someone, and find out they're going to the same location. They'll travel together until they reach Blink Town and part ways. I'd watch that.

Anyway, back on topic. I don't like Misty that much. She just brings down the all group, and never really has anything positive to add at all.

i think it should be dawn, ash, and pikachu

Me2UJus4Free
September 16th, 2007, 09:15 AM
i think it should be dawn, ash, and pikachu

I think it should just be Ash and Pikachu. Girl team members are just accessories.

AnimeDDR110
September 16th, 2007, 09:21 AM
its because misty likes to run the gym, and she makes cameos. no one will ever replace her, end of story.

Tamaki
September 16th, 2007, 09:39 AM
ah, youre quite the misty fan eh?

Jorah
September 16th, 2007, 12:28 PM
Yeah, Misty was so cool standing in the background with Togepi. The writers gave her WAY too much action. I mean, come on, give some of the limelight to Ash, Misty!

Obi-Wan Jerkobi
September 16th, 2007, 05:17 PM
lol. What Ash? I was staring at that girl next to him!

MyNameMeansForest
September 16th, 2007, 06:15 PM
All female protaganists are replacable. When Misty got replaced by May (and with Max, kind of) we knew that the girls would be replaced every season. Dawn will probably be just Sinnoh, maybe a cameo or two. The reason Brock is still here is so he could explain everything to Dawn and Ash and be a kind of poketeacher.
In my opinion, it was wrong to take Misty out. She and Ash had great potential in their relationship, and she was stronger than May and Dawn. (She's a gym leader, she's more experienced, etc.)

On a side note, the first season rocks! You have all of it on video Obi-Wan Jerkobi? I only have the first episode up to Sabrina because my mom wouldn't let me buy them all when I was younger. (And you like Shikamaru? I kinda like him, too.)

Rebellious Treecko
September 16th, 2007, 06:17 PM
Although I miss the way Misty pulled on Brock's ear, Max in the Advanced generation took care of that.

I think May's the best female hero in the anime. (Partly because I'm biased toward R/S/E.)

Tamaki
September 16th, 2007, 06:18 PM
Although I miss the way Misty pulled on Brock's ear, Max in the Advanced generation took care of that.

I think May's the best female hero in the anime. (Partly because I'm biased toward R/S/E.)

aww such a cute avatar ^^ i think misty was the best female, then dawn, then may

Tanooki
September 16th, 2007, 09:29 PM
That would be called "having an opinion".

It doesn't matter if some people still like it. If one particular person doesn't like it, and chooses to express his/her opinion publicly, then let them. That's kind of the point of an internet message board: to speak ones own personal thoughts.

I myself can't stand the downhill direction that the show has gone... but I'm a purist, so my nostalgic views are harder to please.

Jorah
September 17th, 2007, 01:19 PM
The reason Brock is still here is so he could explain everything to Dawn and Ash and be a kind of poketeacher.

The only reason Brock's still here is because no-one liked Tracy. So the writers are too scared to replace him...

Obi-Wan Jerkobi
September 17th, 2007, 03:03 PM
Yeah, what was up with Tracy anyway? He was just some annoying dude that liked to draw pictures.

J-Rad
September 18th, 2007, 01:25 PM
I HATE DAWN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just can't stadn her just plain annoying, Misty could murder her in a batlle/contest anyday, I wish she would come back w/ a milotic that would be sooooooooo cool

Obi-Wan Jerkobi
September 18th, 2007, 01:50 PM
What powerful fellings....

MyNameMeansForest
September 19th, 2007, 06:07 PM
They're going to replace Brock in another two seasons (if Pokemon last that long) and replace him with a Tracy-like character. All he's doing is being a mentor to the newbie (Dawn). If he doesn't start battling, his popularity will hit rock bottom like Misty. All she ever did was stand around with Togepi for a while, that's why they took her out.

Anti
September 19th, 2007, 06:16 PM
Listen, even people who like the show now must admit it has declined...really, Dawn is a n00b poser IMO. May was okay...tolerable at least. Misty gave the show some life...which it no longer has. Misty was annoying at times, but she was cool and likable, and Dawn...not so much. Just a n00b...

Me2UJus4Free
September 19th, 2007, 06:53 PM
Listen, even people who like the show now must admit it has declined...really, Dawn is a n00b poser IMO. May was okay...tolerable at least. Misty gave the show some life...which it no longer has. Misty was annoying at times, but she was cool and likable, and Dawn...not so much. Just a n00b...

Yeah, Dawn's a n00b and not the likable and adorable type either. She's the annoying n00b that will continue her n00b-ish ways until she get perma-ban. Lol.

Anti
September 20th, 2007, 11:47 AM
Yeah, Dawn's a n00b and not the likable and adorable type either. She's the annoying n00b that will continue her n00b-ish ways until she get perma-ban. Lol.

Which might have something to do with people calling for Misty to return.

Sweet Candace
September 20th, 2007, 11:55 AM
Misty won't return beacuse they wanted to see new characters in her spot. So far in Sinnoh, Dawn is good and better than May at this point in Hoeen. Beacuse Dawn didn't have a Pokemon-hating episode like May did. And isn't scared about Pokemon. Paritally beacuse her mom won a Grand Festival, Dawn will win one earlier than May, beacuse her mom had the expirence. And hopefully she tap into that and be like her mom was

Anti
September 20th, 2007, 11:58 AM
I didn't say Misty was coming back, but why people want her back...Dawn is a n00b IMO...and it annoyed me to my wits end.

Sweet Candace
September 20th, 2007, 12:06 PM
If the showed Misty's beginnings. She would be a n00b. I mean, don't make fun of anyone beacuse all were n00bs at some point. Even Misty

J-Rad
September 20th, 2007, 12:26 PM

exactly I hate when she does her little motavstional speech to her self froget what she says, its like were gonna reach the top or soething like that and I has a pic w/ her and pilup w/ ther arese up, it bugs me to death

Sweet Candace
September 20th, 2007, 12:47 PM
You bug me to death, it called "movitation", which is something you're allergic to you

Obi-Wan Jerkobi
September 20th, 2007, 01:07 PM
Not like its bad to backup your favorite characters but youre overdoing it aganin Dawnfanboy, youre barking at another person who doesnt like Dawn.

Sweet Candace
September 20th, 2007, 01:36 PM
I'm saying, okay it's opinions, but the people should know in advance, if they anger any fanboys/fangirls of that character. And Dragonzilla just did that *shakes fist and hits pillow*

Shiraishi
September 20th, 2007, 01:50 PM
Misty replacements? I assure you, each girl has their own personality. As much as I prefer Hikari over Kazumi(sp?) and Haruka, I think the motivational speeches are lame as well.

mystletainn
September 20th, 2007, 02:57 PM
I was always partial to Misty. I mean, I too stopped watching the show at the Silver Conference Episodes. I mean, I think I watched the Premiere of the Hoenn Arc, and every once in a while I'll watch a new episode, but I won't watch it religiously. It's just a bunch of filler episodes with uninteresting characters and recycled stories. Misty was an awesome Water-type trainer (except for Togepi/Togetic) unlike that wishywashy Brock, who doesn't train like ANY Rock-types anymore besides Sudowoodo. Misty is great, but like it's been mentioned, the writing needs to be improved. A lot.

Anti
September 20th, 2007, 03:57 PM
people can hate Dawn...just because Dawn annoys smoebody doesn't mean you can attack them. Saying he is allergic to motivation is taking it WAY to far. This may not be my business, it isn't, but I needed to comment on that. Still, besides getting her pokes stolen by that guy with the farfetch'd, Misty never acted to n00bish. Dawn made me hate what I didn't hate about the pokemon show. It just killed it for me, and others too. May was tolerable...

Sweet Candace
September 20th, 2007, 04:04 PM
If Max never came on the show, I would have liked May more. Too bad, Max came onto and tanked my appriecation of May, which was never really there in the first place....

September 20th, 2007, 04:06 PM
Misty replacements? I assure you, each girl has their own personality. As much as I prefer Hikari over Kazumi(sp?) and Haruka, I think the motivational speeches are lame as well.

Yea they kind of are so your right about that.

You bug me to death, it called "movitation", which is something you're allergic to you

why are you getting upset for?? Its just a character there are many people that hate Ghost type Pokemon and nor do I give a rats butt (can't say the word) I'm not barking and that was uncalled for. Besides you spelled Motivation wrong. Dragonzilla25 has every right to his opinion as long as its not disrespecting you or anyone else

Gokey Shuckle
September 20th, 2007, 09:11 PM

I don't really want to see these kinds of posts here okay. So can we try hard to keep our rude thoughts to ourselves? It will make this thread much better. Thanks.

airconditioning
September 21st, 2007, 04:35 PM
I'm saying, okay it's opinions, but the people should know in advance, if they anger any fanboys/fangirls of that character. And Dragonzilla just did that *shakes fist and hits pillow*

And that is why fanboys are so fun to troll. :D

Misty replacements? I assure you, each girl has their own personality.

I wouldn't go that far. From the bits and pieces of the show that I watched, not much of the characters had much... character. Or maybe that's just the voice actors...

Either way, I have to say that Dawn does have a bit more personality than the rest. Unfortunately, her personality is annoying as all hell.

Sweet Candace
September 21st, 2007, 04:40 PM
Personailiy ? Hah ! Like I said before, I know it's your opinion, but like what King Shuckle said, keep you're rude thoughts to yourself

airconditioning
September 21st, 2007, 04:51 PM
Personailiy ? Hah ! Like I said before, I know it's your opinion, but like what King Shuckle said, keep you're rude thoughts to yourself

I think Shuckles' comment was directed at you, sir. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Gamerman/yelwacko.gif

Scales
September 21st, 2007, 04:59 PM
I watched an episode of pokemon recently. I stopped watching it about 5 minutes in. Mainly since the intro has been changed like 50 times. Plus the one thing that threw me off completely was Ash's voice changed. In the first season he sounded so much better as a young trainer going through the world of pokemon. Now he sounds like a 4 year old kid with a pokeball.

Plus when they introduced Tracy people liked brock more. So they switched him back due to his popularity. But yes they should reintroduce Tracy. Misty should be reintroduced due to her still huge popularity. What I am wondering is why they dont have 4 protagonists and reintroduce Misty. But anyway the anime has been going downhill for so long and i do not know why they still cling to it.

Sweet Candace
September 21st, 2007, 04:59 PM
Still, it also includes everyone else, too

Obi-Wan Jerkobi
September 21st, 2007, 07:17 PM
Yeah, it was but didn't you see the quote? He posted because of you.

MyNameMeansForest
September 21st, 2007, 07:32 PM
Let's all get along. Yes, Dawn is a newbie. I myself expected her to know more about Pokemon. If my mom was this famous contest winner, I would probably know more and worrry less about my hair. But it's not Dawn's fault. The producers made her that way because they needed people who would be total noobs at watching pokemon to understand how everything works. That's why they have Brock and Dawn. Brock explains everything to Dawn, and that lets the person watching know whats happening.
Oh, and I don't think Misty was ever a noob, unless you count toddler years. I mean, she seemed to know about pokemon since she was a baby, her family runs a gym.

Obi-Wan Jerkobi
September 21st, 2007, 08:27 PM
You know, I think thats a lesson for us all. If someone comments about your character, go to the Gym and punch the crap out of a sandbag! It works, trust me, I do this all the time when people say blaziken sucks!

ThePlaya
September 21st, 2007, 10:45 PM
yeah it sucks that they replaced misty....ash like her and now he has to pick...misty,may,or dawn...who will it be???i dont know..do you?

Myoko-chan
September 21st, 2007, 11:13 PM
yeah it sucks that they replaced misty....ash like her and now he has to pick...misty,may,or dawn...who will it be???i dont know..do you?
LOL, but remember, Pokemon is aimed at children from 7-11ish, so putting in romance would be most unlikely, and would possible lose viewers.

ThePlaya
September 21st, 2007, 11:18 PM
lol..yeah your right...hey but i think hell choose...i dont really know who:)

Faceless*
September 22nd, 2007, 05:29 AM
So this threads turned into something to throw and piss off DawnFanBoy isn't it now ?_?

I do miss Misty, but i didn't appreciate her hate for Bugs... that ruined the characteristic and personality she had :P

Me2UJus4Free
September 23rd, 2007, 11:22 PM
In the first season he sounded so much better as a young trainer going through the world of pokemon. Now he sounds like a 4 year old kid with a pokeball.

Do what now?

So this threads turned into something to throw and piss off DawnFanBoy isn't it now ?_?

Nah, he was just being the typical fanboy, lashing out at people juts because they don't like Dawn. And I don't see how the hatred of bugs can ruin someones personality. You must not have many friends, because a lot of people hate bugs. Therefor, they must be very obnixous people.

airconditioning
September 24th, 2007, 11:46 AM

It was, I suppose, until he got the banhammer. A bit of a shame, really. He was kinda funny.

Fayt Saratome
September 24th, 2007, 04:35 PM
I really like everyone.Ash could be alittle smarter though.Also I don't get something.How can pikachu lose to anyone in the Sinnoh region.He is level 100+ by now.

Me2UJus4Free
September 25th, 2007, 01:33 AM
Also I don't get something.How can pikachu lose to anyone in the Sinnoh region.He is level 100+ by now.

It's simple really. Ash used too many Rare Candies on Pikachu and that's why it's a weak Level 100 Pokemon.

September 28th, 2007, 04:51 PM
It's simple really. Ash used too many Rare Candies on Pikachu and that's why it's a weak Level 100 Pokemon

thats funny well thats what happens when you don't EV train. Misty did help him on his journeys, she gave him wisdom and that other stuff

Faceless*
September 29th, 2007, 08:12 AM
Do what now?

Nah, he was just being the typical fanboy, lashing out at people juts because they don't like Dawn. And I don't see how the hatred of bugs can ruin someones personality. You must not have many friends, because a lot of people hate bugs. Therefor, they must be very obnixous people.

Naw for the "Misty hating Bugs" part was because it threw off her personality like a snap :P