PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Club

Psychic Esteban
June 15th, 2004, 06:13 PM
This club is for anyone who likes ghost type pokemon or for anyone who likes real-life ghost hunting. Real-life ghost hunting is where people go into apparently haunted places with all kinds of camara and sensory equipment in the hopes that htey will find some evidence of a real ghost actually haunting the premeses (i did not spell that right, sorry). All you have to do is put one of these ghost pics in your signature along with a message saying that your a member. I'm accepting new members as of today.
To become a member, all you have to do is take one of the twenty ghost pokemon pictures and put it in your signature along with a note saying that your in the Ghost Enthusiast Club. After that, just start chatting about ghosts in this thread. I really want tons of new members and its never to late to join (unless all the ghost images are taken, then it is too late).

-Psychic Esteban :rambo:

Eliana
June 17th, 2004, 03:17 AM
OH wow! i am into cryptozology- natures mysteries :) I'l join but lol which pokemon to use

Psychic Esteban
June 17th, 2004, 05:43 AM
Well, you can use any of the pokemon pictures I've uploaded so far (except for the shiny Misdreavus, that one's for me. :D ) or you can post again in this thread so that way I can upload some more pictures. I wish there was a site that could host these pics for me so that way I wouldn't have to attach them to posts in a thread. By the way, I linked to the picture that I posted, but all I got in my signature was a link to it. What's up with that? Well, here are some more pictures to use in your signatures potential new members.

Eliana
June 17th, 2004, 05:50 AM
Well I like Gengar but I'l take the not shiny misdreavus

Psychic Esteban
June 17th, 2004, 06:41 AM
Actually, I finally wised up and got a photo hosting site to host my images........WAIT! How in the world did you get the thumbnail to appear as an actual image and not a link like in my signature. I'd love to know how you did it!
Also, I checked and there is already a ghost club, but since this is more than a ghost pokemon club I'm changing the official name to: The Ghost Enthusiast Club, so change your sig if necessary. Also, here are some more uploaded ghost images.

Eliana
June 17th, 2004, 06:44 AM
oOH! *switches to gengar* its simple! all ya do is
and you put the url here

Psychic Esteban
June 17th, 2004, 06:49 AM
Yay! Well I tried that but the image still appears as a link instead of a picture and I have no idea how to make it different. I don't know what to do. By the way, here are the last of the ghost images I have.

Eliana
June 17th, 2004, 06:50 AM
cool! hmmmmmmm well thats weird... maybe a ghsot is doing it XD

Psychic Esteban
June 17th, 2004, 06:58 AM
Actually no, after a little exploration of village photo, I found that there was a separate URL for the image specially designed for ebay and forums and stuff. Now I used that URL and it finally worked! Yeah!! Okay, well those are all the ghost images. If you would like the shiny Gengar instead of the normal one, go right ahead and change.

Eliana
June 17th, 2004, 07:10 AM
No its okay I like it the way it is! ;)

Psychic Esteban
June 17th, 2004, 07:40 AM
Okay, now that my club has at least one other member, lets start the conversation with the following topic:
What are your ideas for a combination fire and ghost type pokemon?

Eliana
June 17th, 2004, 07:42 AM
Hm...... how about..... a fire demon?

Psychic Esteban
June 17th, 2004, 07:52 AM
Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of a will-o-wisp. Basically it's a floating ball of flames with a face. We could call it Flamo. If your having difficulty picturing this in your mind, just imagine lighting a gastly on fire and you've got Flamo :D .

Eliana
June 17th, 2004, 12:14 PM
oH YEAH! i know that attack!

Psychic Esteban
June 17th, 2004, 12:23 PM
Maybe it could be the starter and its special ability would be either blaze or flash fire or maybe drought even! Now, where would it be found if it isn't the starter?

Eliana
June 17th, 2004, 12:30 PM
Hmmmm how about..... whe its nightime in specific areas!

Psychic Esteban
June 17th, 2004, 12:36 PM
Well, where would it be found in Hoenn, where there is no night time?

Eliana
June 17th, 2004, 12:41 PM
Oh forgot! hMMMMM Maybe where rayquaza lives! *huggle*

Psychic Esteban
June 17th, 2004, 12:43 PM
Yes!! That would work perfectly! It could also be found on the summit of Mt. Pyre, near the glass orb things. But what about what it evolves into?

Eliana
June 17th, 2004, 12:51 PM
ummmm
lol what its name?

Psychic Esteban
June 17th, 2004, 12:56 PM
I was thinking that if Flamo ends up being the starter, it will become Willowisper at level 16. Imagine Flamo a little bigger with two candles floating in front of it. From these candles sprout hand shaped flames that Willowisper can use to perform attacks like shadow punch and fire punch!

Eliana
June 17th, 2004, 12:57 PM
Lol! that is cool! someone should draw him :)

Psychic Esteban
June 17th, 2004, 01:00 PM
Yeah!! I was thinking about drawing him myself, but I don't have the patience to draw something on the computer pixel by pixel.

Eliana
June 17th, 2004, 01:04 PM
Lol so why not do it bu hand?

Psychic Esteban
June 17th, 2004, 01:08 PM
If I did it by hand, how would I get it into the computer? I couldn't use a scanner or my digital camara because it probably wouldn't come out right.

Eliana
June 17th, 2004, 01:15 PM
Hmmmmm well i can if ya want! just tell me what it looks like

Psychic Esteban
June 17th, 2004, 01:21 PM
Well, my descriptions are in the posts in this thread and you can go back and read them. Or maybe you need a better description. Is that the case?

Eliana
June 17th, 2004, 01:41 PM
well it would be good if you can giveme very precise details :)

Psychic Esteban
June 17th, 2004, 01:51 PM
Well, let's see..........I think you should make the main flame body the same diameter as the sphere body of gastly. Now, think of the proportions of a candle flame. Now put the face of gastly (his eyes and mouth) on the front surface of the flame. Make sure the eyes are centered on the line dividing the inner and outer cones of the flame. To help with the reference points for the mouth and eyes, try to fit an imaginary (NOT DRAWN) circle into the base of the flame, then use that circle with gastly's face as a reference for the position of the mouth. This should explain the basic design of Flamo's
body. Make the regular have an orange outer cone and yellow inner cone. Make the shiny have a light blue outer cone and blue inner cone. Well, this is as precise a description as I can make. I hope you can manage with this.

Eliana
June 17th, 2004, 02:08 PM
AHA! *snaps fingers* I GOT IT! LETS JUST PAINT GASTLY RED AND ORANGE!

Psychic Esteban
June 17th, 2004, 02:11 PM
BUT WAIT!!!!! Make him flame shaped, because that is a crucial part of Flamo's design. Without that, Flamo is just a shiny gastly with fire type attacks.

Eliana
June 17th, 2004, 02:21 PM
but gastly would look like a flame orange if you think about it :)

Psychic Esteban
June 17th, 2004, 02:24 PM
Actually, gastly would look more like a cloud of hot gas orange. So, please, just erase the gas part and draw in a simple flame cone, PLEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!

Eliana
June 17th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Hmmmm im not sure how im gonna do tha- WAIT! IF I TURN GASTLY UPSDE DOWN IT WILL LOOK LIKE A FLAME AHA!

Psychic Esteban
June 17th, 2004, 03:25 PM
NO WAIT!!!!! Turn gastly's gas 45 couterclockwise and he will be flame shaped!!!! Can you do that? (Actually I was wrong, gastly is flame shaped and would look like a flame when colored orange. YOU WERE RIGHT!!!!!!)

ashley03
June 17th, 2004, 03:28 PM
can anymore members join this club?

if they can...........CAN I PLZ. JOIN?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
pm me to answer(or u can just chat)

Eliana
June 17th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Hm il work on it later okay? :)

Psychic Esteban
June 17th, 2004, 03:36 PM
eliana: okay by me.
ashley03: all you need to do to join is put one of the ghost pics at the start of this thread and put it in your signature!!

ashley03
June 17th, 2004, 03:37 PM
yah......i'm a member of another club!!

*and can anyone help me put a pokemon on my siggy(i forgot the code for pokevista)

Psychic Esteban
June 17th, 2004, 03:41 PM
I don't know what pokevista is, but maybe eliana can help.

ashley03
June 17th, 2004, 03:42 PM
*hopes*..........who was it that gave me that cade anyway.....*thinks*

ashley03
June 17th, 2004, 03:43 PM
*hopes*..........who was it that gave me that code anyway.....*thinks*....................................................................who?

Psychic Esteban
June 17th, 2004, 03:46 PM
Don't double post ashley03, it's against the rules. And by the way, this club is called the ghost enthusiast club, not the ghost club. I made a mistake in the title of the thread.