PDA

View Full Version : Naruto: Bloodlines at war [PG-13]

Amoss92
September 15th, 2007, 06:15 AM
((Well, this is my first RP here.))

------------------------------------

Story

The years where Naruto lived are long gone, about a hundred years passed since Naruto, the seventh Hokage, passed away. Konoha has suffered a large number of changes, some good and some bad. For example, the Uchiha clan no longer exists, the hyuuga clan is now the main clan of Konoha. Also, the new Kage is none other than Naruto Uzumaki's grandson.

As for what happened to the akatsuki, it isn't of much importance. They were defeated with the help of the Konoha shinobi's. Itachi and Sasuke ended up killing each other. Finally, Kakashi was named the 6th hokage after Tsunade's death.

For now, there are no wars, but rumour has it that the hidden village in the mist might be planning something with the village in the stones. But nothing is certain, these being rumours started by travelling merchants.

Now in a time of crisis four special chuunins have been chosen in hopes that they will be able to help combat a new arising evil, chuunins that are from unique clans and have abilities that could either frighten someone to death, or amaze them.

Little is known about this new evil. We do know is that they originate from the hidden village of the rain. Finally, we also know their name, the name of the evil a group of four must stop, The Dusk Clan.

Rules

1. Four people only, so counting me I need three people.

2. Custom characters, custom bloodlines, I want originality. Anyone who so much as mentions the word Sharingan...

3. Read the RPing Rules.

4. Don't control others characters...

5. This is going to be a rather dark RP, so feel free to swear in moderation and describe violence in detail... But don't go into too gory details and try not to swear non-stop.

6. Break the rules and I'll feed you to Jiraya...

7. If you read the rules copy and paste this dancing Kirby into your post thingy... <('.'< (^'.'^) (>'.')>

Template

Name:
Clan: (Last name usually, but you can be creative if you want…)
Bio:
Character Appearance:
Blood Line Effects/Jutsus/Traits: (Ok, this is what makes your clan so good, I’m allowing you to get pretty creative here, make it devastating, just not God-like)
Starting Weapons: (You may get and specialize in others later)
Custom Weapon/Armor/Accessory: (This is a weapon used by the ancestors of your clan, so make it fit your character...and we don't get these till later...)

Starting Jutsu: (You may have up to three for now and no worries, other can be learned later. Try to base these off your Bloodline Effects and such, I am allowing customs obviously. Basic Jutsus [clone,replacement, ect.] are assumed known. Three seemed like a good number, but it's up for discussion.)

My Template

Name: Artrik Ichiru
Clan: The Ichiru Clan

Personality: Dark. Extremely violent and vengeful, but normally only to those who threaten or harm him. He does however like having people around who he can consider friends, yet he hardly ever shows compassion or even speaks to them for that matter.

Bio: Artrik is the last remaining member of the Ichiru clan, having lost any relatives he may have ever had in various elimination raids because of the nature of his clan. He had been trained from an early age how to use his Bloodline Technique, and how to fight and defend himself in general. By the age of 10 he was fairly skilled with his Jutsu and weapons of choice, having learned said skills he began to train on his own and let his parents focus on defending their families from raids. At the age of twelve he returned home from one of his training sessions in the mountains to find his family slaughtered, his house trashed, and all of their possessions stolen. Having to go through all this at such a young age sent him into a state of extreme mental instability, he became extremely reclusive and dark towards the world. Needing some way to make money for food, weapons, ect. he began taking minor missions, unleashing his own pain on anyone who would dare get in his way.

Character Appearance: He has strait, pitch black hair which goes to his ears, except in the front wear he parts it to the right. His eyes are the signature blood red color of the Ichiru clan. He stands about 5' 7" and is rather slim. He wears a black shirt with a picture of a scar dripping blood on it and a pair black cargo pants. He has two needle holsters, one on each of his wrists, for quick access, they each hold up to nine of his poisoned needles. Strapped to his belt loops are two pouches, one on each side resting on his hip, one contains his stash of Kunai while the other contains back-up poison needles.

Blood Line Effects/Jutsus/Traits:
The Ichiru clan posses a special gene that make their bodies produce excessive amounts of blood, and through massive training they developed a jutsu to take full advantage of this abnormality, the Blood Manipulation Jutsu, which allows any member to manipulate their blood through an open wound. The blood may be manipulated to do many things, and even harden to a diamond-like, razor-sharp. Along with this single jutsu came many other various blood related jutsu to follow. Members of the Ichiru clan also have regeneration abilities, but they're extremely limited. Each member is born with blood red eyes, making them quite easy to distinguish. The major drawback of the Ichiru clan's Blood related jutsu is the fact that if too much blood is used in one it can cause extreme exhaustion or even death.

Starting Weapons:
1. Kunai
2. Poison Needles
Custom Weapon/Armor/Accessory:
1. Blood Seal (This is a set of an amulet and two bracelets worn by the elite ninja of the Ichiru clan. Each bracelet is pitch black, but while one has a blood Sapphire in the middle of it the other has a blood ruby. The amulet's string is pitch black, and at the end of it it holds a blood diamond. When all three pieces are worn together they form the Blood Seal, increasing the speed of blood production in an Ichiru and allowing them to control it slightly better. Basically all this does is enable my character to do more with his Blood Manipulation Jutsu and it's ( Yeah it may be three things, but they only work when all three are worn...)

Starting Jutsu:
1. Blood Clone Jutsu (This Jutsu allows the user to make Doppelgangers then coat them with a protective layer of his own blood. With the blood coating them these clones are much stronger than a normal clone would be, and will not be destroyed after the first hit, however it requires a very large amount of blood to make one of these clones, so he can make no more than one or two at a time and be safe. One of his more powerful but risky jutsu.)

2. Blood Rain Jutsu (The user gathers a large amount of blood and forms it into a sphere, then he hurls it upwards, and just as it starts it decent it breaks apart into a furry of needles, which rain down upon the enemy or enemies with considerable force. He may also throw the sphere towards the target(s) which is more concentrated and covers less area.)

3. Blood Bubble (This surrounds the user with a protective veil of blood. This Jutsu uses up a lot of chakra fast and requires a lot of blood, so it's normally only used in situations were no other option is available, as extended use will result in extreme exhaustion rarely and death often. It also has offensive purposes.)

I won't be asking for an RP sample. Your bio, appearance, personality and clan originality should say enough.

Hero of Time Link³
September 15th, 2007, 11:08 AM
Name: Kyoto Syuku
Clan: Syuku(Formerly living in The Village Hidden In The Wind)
Personality: Kyoto is a very social person and will befriend anyone needing it but he has a hatred for thieves and murderers who do it for fun. He stops any fights he can but has a short temper for attempted murder. He can make many friends but he likes the strangest people.
He doesn't spend much money for many reasons and he hates sweets that are high in sugar(also because he doesn't need any money).
He can be tempted to do some weird things but not very often.
He will help someone who asks for it but if they steal to do it he will tell the police. His hobby is to read long fiction books and collect throwing stars from killed off enemies.

Bio: Kyoto is one of the youngest members of his clan but he is not the worst at the Jutsu. He started learning his clans Jutsus at the age of 2 and by the age of 10 he was already better than five of his older brothers.
At 11 he began to train at the outskirts of the town on the Wolves that normally invaded the farms. Eventually there were no Wolves left.
He then joined school and passed the Chunin exam with flying colors having passed the test and collected the scrolls the fastest.
He then returned home where his pain-stricken mother was crying and she told him that his father was killed by a trained Assassin. Having lost his role-model in life he then took his fathers bloodline necklace(A Bloody Kunai Knive)and wore it.
He then vowed to kill the Assassin and started training 24/7.

Character Appearance: Kyoto has jet black hair with blue and orange highlights running through it and wears dark blue jeans and a black jacket. He is quite a slim pre-teen and about 5"3 and weighs roughly 95lbs.
He has dark brown eyes with black pupils. He has a Dark Red T-Shirt reading "Do Not Approach". His shoes are mainly white sneakers and black sneakers with red stripes. He also wears a necklace with a Bloody Kunai Knife on it and he never takes it off as it is his Clans Symbol.

Blood Line Effects/Jutsus/Traits: His blood lines effect is unlike any other and lets him throw anything at 130km/per hour but it can go faster the more developed you are at it. He can also manipulate the trajectory and flight path of the star using another blood line jutsu which controls the wind which was made to only control the wind around the star but now can control any area of wind.
The Blood Line also lets him run at 100km/per hour(using wind) but to run that fast drains his Chakra considerably, in fact once he had no Chakra left after running for 15 minutes.

Starting Weapons:
1. Kunai Knifes
2. Poison tipped Kunai Knifes
1. Special Kunai Knife
This Kunai Knife is like no other and only used by the absolute elite in his clan. The design is so aerodynamic it can go up to 50km if thrown by a bad thrower. There are 3 points to ensure accuracy(and use to tip with poison)it has a tail that can set alight if you put it on and only works when some sunlight is on it. This is also extremely easily controlled by their manipulation of the wind.

Starting Jutsu:

1. Dragon Star Jutsu(This Jutsu creates a dragon after throwing three shurikens, the dragon head is made out of chakra and explodes when it hits the designated targets.)

2. Wind Manipulation Jutsu(This Jutsu lets him manipulate the wind around him and he is so advanced at it that he can throw his enemies left and right using it but the larger the target the harder it is to manipulate and so far he can just barely lift up 120kgs)

3. Tornado Jutsu(This throws a whole lot of wind into a tornado and keeps on spinning and spinning going the direction he wants but it reduces lots of Chakra and he can only get it 90cm high)

Amoss92
September 15th, 2007, 12:10 PM
Nice clan and character, accepted with flying colors!

pokenaruto
September 15th, 2007, 02:11 PM
i dont like the idea
AT ALL!!!!!!!!!
Your killing off all the main chariters if that happens the show would end.

Amoss92
September 15th, 2007, 02:20 PM
I'm doing this for a reason. I don't want any peolpe like Sasuke, Naruto or any other main in here. This is so people can't say they are Sasuke's son or Naruto's daughter.

If you don't like it, don't join.

pokenaruto
September 15th, 2007, 02:25 PM
oh.sorry to bother you....But it would end the show...
i think i might join.i didnt know why you did it.

Amoss92
September 15th, 2007, 02:37 PM
Sure, it would end the show, just think of this as... a new season XD

pokenaruto
September 15th, 2007, 03:36 PM
you mean a new show
well here is my person
name:serol denion-(only thing i can think of lol)
clan:denion
personality:is VERY strange.is mostley talking to self.and is hiley inteligent.passes every test exsam but isnt very proud like most people are.doesnt talk to people very often and seems to act like there is some spy around.
Bio:lives in the midle of nowhere and is somewhere alone and is silent he canot be found doing anything.also doesnt act his age he acts like an adult and was thought of as a spy himself.
charicter apearince:black hair about 5 foot 7 and weighs about 105 makes him look older
wears a black shirt his eyes are black like his shirt that is another way he is strange.
blood line efectes:he seems to have an abillatey to sudenley be at 2 places at once not by shadow clones or jutsu.
Starting wepons:
Controling stone:can controll anyone for 5 minutes and then it will wear off.
Knife:An ordnary knife exsept very dangeros.
Jutsu:
1.mind jutsu:can erase memoreys,inteligence and worst of all can torture into insanitey.
2.Shadow death jutsu:can kill at the cost of your soul-(never used only mensioned)
Thats all.

sorry about the spelling.

Amoss92
September 15th, 2007, 06:58 PM
I'm sorry, but I'll have to refuse your template for a couple of reasons.

1. You didn't put a custom equipment/weapon/accessory.

2. The controlling stone is too powerful.

3. I said three jutsus and both of yours are over powerful.

4. You need to develop more on your clan ability, what do you mean by that?

5. Honestly, if your RPing skills are as good as your template making skills or your spelling and grammar skills... You won't be accepted in the RP.

Loki
September 15th, 2007, 07:19 PM
pokenaruto:

If you don't like the plot, don't join.
If you don't agree with the plot, don't join.
If you don't understand that this roleplay would have absolutely no effect on the actual show, then don't join.
If you post ridiculous spammy posts again, you will be warned.

So don't do this again.

Craig²
September 16th, 2007, 01:00 AM
Oh, I hope I get accepted, this sounds like it promises a great RP. P.S: If her Kekkai Genkai is too powerful I'll change it.

Name: Katsumi Hoshikaze

Clan: Hoshikaze Clan

Personality: Katsumi has very little interest in the luxuries of life, and spends most of her time alone in the woods, training. She prefers solitude, as she claims she finds those around her to be an annoying interference in her state of mind; but in reality, Katsumi seeks to confide in the one special person(s) who could see past her anti-social shell and take interest in her. She can be quite bratty and mean spirited, but to those who look twice, she has a caring side. She isn't very intune with her emotions, and becomes stiff and akward when a person around her becomes emotionally unstable, because she doesn't really understand and has no idea on how to correctly comfort them.

Bio: Katsumi, being her clan's long-awaited prodigy, is quite skilled at her clan's jutsu and learns fairly quickly. Since she spent most of her childhood training in Hoshigakure, she grew up with very little sense of the world outside of her training regime (as she left Hoshigakure, this changed).

History: Katsumi was born and raised in the Hoshikaze clan, and soon became the clan's prodigy, having learned all of their family jutsu. Since the clan was lower-ranking in Hoshigakure, she was the child that the clan members believed would lead their clan's rise to power. They began putting Katsumi on a very strict training regime, morphing her into the perfect Star ninja. Unfortunately for the Hoshikazes, Katsumi seeked life outside of Hoshigakure. She had overheard, on several occasions, conversation amongst her elders about Konohagakure, often times about it's great history and skillfull ninja. Their words of grandure became implanted in her mind until she could stand it no longer. One frigid winter midnight, she departed from her clan, never to return, and fled for Konohagakure; her current residence.

Character Appearance: Katsumi's hair is tied back into an odd hairstyle that sends the golden ends of her thick, wavy chesnut locks errupting from a bun-like hairdo and peeping out the side of her head, with a few strands from her bangs hanging loosely in the front. Her eyes are a vibrant, deep chocolate brown color, with very percise black detailing; 3 almost invisible black lines above the pupil, three below it. Her skin is pale, as Hoshigakure is not the sunniest of places, and she spent most of her life there. She is 5'5, rather nimble and of average weight. She wears a jet black tight quater length sleeve shirt with a mesh front and mesh sleeves (rather similar to Anko's), a black miniskirt, and a simple black hoodie with white fake fur lining on the hood.

Blood Line Effects/Jutsus/Traits: Her clan's signature jutsu is Kaze Hoshi Shuriken, a jutsu that sends a massive 'swarm' of white-hot (representing the heat of a star) Shuriken powered by wind after the enemy. The Kaze Hoshi Shuriken does not take up much Chakra, and is rather powerful.
Her clan's Kekkai Genkai is Serene Starlight, a jutsu that sends the foe into a sleeping trance if hit by it. It works when the user activates it in their eyes, which turn into a pure faded gold color (no pupil) when the jutsu is in effect. If the foe looks into the user's eyes while the kekkai genkai is activated, the foe will be sent instantly into a sleeping trance.
The Hoshikaze Clan's symbol is simply a golden star trapped in the middle of a tornado. Katsumi wears this symbol on the back of her hoodie.
The clan's most notable acheivement was the creation of the Star Sphere. The Star Sphere is a small transparent glass sphere with cotton candy like, wispy light pink clouds swirling around gently inside, accompained by tiny, glittering stars. The Star Sphere is used in battle to drag the user and the enemy into territory that only the user is used to; a pitch black arena lit by an orb that produces feeble light for no more than 5 seconds before moving to another spot on the arena and repeating the process. The foe in incapable of navigating his surroundings, and can do absolutely nothing to defend himself, never knowing when the user is going to strike. The realm lasts for a mere five minutes, though the user, if skilled, can normally finish their opponent in time.

Starting Weapons:

1. White-Hot Kunai Knifes
2. Demon Wind Shuriken

1. Star Sphere

Starting Jutsu:

1. Kaze Hoshi Shuriken no Jutsu (Wind Star Shuriken); I already explained this one, it's her clans signature jutsu.

2. Blinding Starlight Jutsu; A massive amount of light bursts from the handseal, temporarily blinding the opponent while the jutsu lasts. It lasts for 30 seconds and can leave the opponent slightly dazed afterward, though it does take up quite a bit of chakra.

3. Chikara Wolf Jutsu; This jutsu takes a large amount of chakra, and so Katsumi does not use it often. She forms a large pool of her chakra into a wolf made entirely of chakra, rather like a Bijuu, only much less stronger and much less larger. She sends it after her opponent, and if caught by the wolf, the opponent endures a terrible bite.

Amoss92
September 16th, 2007, 05:45 AM
Could you please tell us what your jutsus do?

pokenaruto
September 16th, 2007, 06:04 AM
I'm sorry, but I'll have to refuse your template for a couple of reasons.

2. The controlling stone is too powerful.

3. I said three jutsus and both of yours are over powerful.

4. You need to develop more on your clan ability, what do you mean by that?

5. Honestly, if your RPing skills are as good as your template making skills or your spelling and grammar skills... You won't be accepted in the RP.

i will fix it. :)

Amoss92
September 16th, 2007, 12:26 PM
You do that. Your spot isn't assured yet, if someone posts a better template than yours, they'll be accepted.

Stardust: I was reading your template a second and noticed two things.

1. How long does the star sphere last?

2. Isn't your Kekkkai genkai a little powerful? If you want to keep it, I'll ask that you only obtain it later in the story.

Craig²
September 16th, 2007, 12:58 PM
Sorry I was rushing because it was late at night; I'll add more to it. I also changed one of her starting jutsus.

And yeah, in the top of my first post I asked if it was too powerful, but I couldn't really think of anything else, so I'll make it so that she learns it later.

Amoss92
September 16th, 2007, 02:32 PM
Great, you're accepted! Love your idea!

Now, need one more person to join or pokenaruto to edit his template.

pokenaruto
September 18th, 2007, 04:39 PM
Edited By Pokenaruto
personality:is VERY strange.is mostley talking to self.and is hiley inteligent.passes every test exsam but isnt very proud like most people are.doesnt talk to people very often and seems to act like there is some spy around.
Bio:lives in the midle of nowhere and is somewhere alone and is silent he canot be found doing anything.also doesnt act his age he acts like an adult and was thought of as a spy himself.he fights by weakining the enemy first.
charicter apearince:black hair about 5 foot 7 and weighs about 105 makes him look older
wears a black shirt his eyes are black like his shirt that is another way he is strange.

Starting wepons:
Anything basic from the show kuni shurken Etc...
Starting Jutsu:
1.Vision blocker-Basic:can make the targets vision blury.
2.Strike of death:Does not cause death(name overdramatic lol)but can cause damage is very basic.
3.horible memory justu:Can make the target remebber his worst memorys or anything him/her dreads most but is easy to free from.-if this is the only thing not acsepted acsept everything elce.

Edited By Pokenaruto
Bio:lives in the midle of nowhere and is somewhere alone and is silent he canot be found doing anything.also doesnt act his age he acts like an adult and was thought of as a spy himself.he fights by weakining the enemy first.

Starting wepons:
Anything basic from the show kuni shurken Etc...
Starting Jutsu:
2.Strike of death:Does not cause death(name overdramatic lol)but can cause damage is very basic.
3.horible memory justu:Can make the target remebber his worst memorys or anything him/her dreads most but is easy to free from.-if this is the only thing not acsepted acsept everything elce.

Amoss92
September 18th, 2007, 05:05 PM

2. I need a better description of your justus.

3. You didn't say anything about your bloodline...

4. Again, your writing is really, really bad...

5. Your first template was better.

pokenaruto
September 19th, 2007, 11:52 AM
Edited AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!:tired:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bloodline efects: seems to have a chackra controler in the family bloodline he can control large amounts of chackra at a time without losing his control.also seems to be able to move silent by chackra.
Starting wepons:
1.Chackra kuni: will increase power speed and all other properdys by the users chackra.
That is all.

Starting Jutsu:
That is all.
2.Strike of death: Does not cause death(name overdramatic lol)but can cause a little damage damage is very basic.

If this isnt good enough
QUIT INSULTING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amoss92
September 19th, 2007, 01:54 PM
Not accepted! You aren't even trying to modify your spelling! You just copy paste and then add some stuff!

pokenaruto
September 19th, 2007, 02:00 PM
LOOK YOU WANT ME TO RETYPE ALL OF THIS EH?!!!?AINT GONNA HAPPEN!
I will as a last resort tell a mod to close this thred!:tired:
LOOK I AM EDITiNG THE PROBLEMS! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will Get in and i will have to use my last resort stradigy-why would it tell?!!!!!
Look YOu are being inmature here dont you wonder why noone is joining anymore?

Scarlet Weather
September 19th, 2007, 02:09 PM
PokeNaruto, you are the one in danger of being "closed" if you keep this up. If the roleplay leader tells you no, then you aren't allowed in. Honestly, a sign-up for this roleplay isn't too hard. Just look at Twilight Link! If you could do that, you'd be accepted. Sheez, it isn't all that hard. Anyway, if you're going to be a jerk, kindly take it to another thread, since in roleplaying everyone should try their hardest.

If you'll accept a pending profile while I edit a few things, I'll sign up for this roleplay as well, just to help you out here. Normally I wouldn't join a roleplay with a plot this short, but...

Name: Hanako Manabi

Personality: Where to begin with Manabi? Well, probably at the whole "Ninjutsu is an art" thing. She's basically the ultimate ninja art-addict, with a passion for the fine arts in any way, shape, or form, particularly bunraki puppetry and kabuki theatre. She doesn't excel in any of these particular forms, but this is because she insists that ninjutsu is an art form in itself. To Manabi, jutsu is the product of weaving together seals and chakra to create an effect, and through precise control one can transform that effect into something beautiful or awe-inspiring. She tends to have a dim opinion of those who practice ninjutsu as simply a martial art, though she doesn't entirely ignore the military aspect.

As a person, Manabi is fairly egotistical. She doesn't care much about any other person in particular, viewing them only as targets for admiration of her or her jutsu, and treats them accordingly. If they aren't going to comment on her "art", share some of their own, or teach her something new, she's going to forget they exist within five minutes. Ironically, she also has a photographic memory, allowing her to instantly memorize anything from a set of numbers to the exact number and type of seals in any particular jutsu, provided that she is able to properly observe them. She really doesn't have a particularly strong bond with her family, which influences how she interacts with others, and her moral code is often notably lax, viewing everything she does as "means to an end" while hypocritically condemning the actions of others.

Manabi isn't all bad, though. When she completes a jutsu and performs it, or shows others artwork she admires, etc., she truly is trying to please them, and not just for her own gratification. In addition, she's a surprisingly lonely individual because of her slightly scattered relationship with her own parents, and longs for deep, personal relationships with her friends. Under pressure, she openly admits that oftentimes her selfish front is just a way of attracting attention to herself, and her desire to impress others with her artful jutsu merely a way to increase her chances of finding a friend.

Appearance: Diminuitive Manabi dresses in surprisingly upbeat colorings for a ninja, including a shockingly violet jacket containing her weaponry, as well as a pair of tight-worn shorts covered by a short plaid skirt, and a green tank top. On her head rests a violet top hat, which can contain anything from a hidden bottle of hyorogan and to a secret supply of smokebombs or shuriken. As part of her training, Manabi wears the hat at all times, even in battle, calculating each move so that her balance will remain perfect at all times, thus keeping the hat in place. She's fairly average height for a fourteen year old, reaching a height of 1 2/3 meters, and her hair is jet black and slicked down to the sides of her head, forming an almost bowl-shaped haircut. Her eyes are purple, and her face is usually broken in a grin that almost seems to say "Come on, let's have some fun already!" Her voice and mannerisms aren't unusual for a teenage girl, and she has a tendency to roll her eyes at any given interval and she often begins to talk quickly when she's excited or interested in something, leaving anyone foolish enough to begin a conversation centered around her interests in the dust, gasping for breath. In addition, Manabi is often seen carrying small bottles of red pills which hang from tassels hidden in her coat.

Bloodline: Hanako Clan (Relatively new to Konoha, formerly residents of Rain Village)

Kekkei Genkai (Technically, this is a secret jutsu, such as the ones practiced by the Akimichi and Nara clans): Heat Transference (More on this to follow.)

Hite Supido no Jutsu: Manabi releases a large amount of heat from her body, energizing her cells and allowing her to up her kinetic functions.

Hita no Hoshi no Jutsu: Manabi energizes her cells, becoming a conductor for superheat, and channels it to her left hand before striking an opponent with it, burning him. The intense amount of heat causes the affected hand(s) to glow.

Supernova Breath: Manabi becomes a conductor of superheat and channels it to her lungs, before releasing it through her breath, allowing her to exhale a compacted drought.

Heat Shield: Manabi becomes a conductor for superheat and transfers it to the outside of her body as a shield, deflecting small weapons and dispersing explosive force.

Aside from these main techniques, Manabi posesses knowledge of Konoha's basic Academy jutsu (transformation, substitution, ordinary Bunshin, invisibility cloak).

Clan Info: The Hanako clan are refugees of Amegakure, driven out by the civil war enveloping their country. They traveled to Konoha during the reign of the second Hokage and were permitted to enter, during which time they set down roots and eventually became respected denizens of Konoha. In each generation of Hanako children, only one child is taught the art of heat transference, and it is always the one that is left-handed. When Manabi was born, however, her family discovered that it had a bit of a dilemna. Both Manabi and her two-year old brother, Michida, were left-handed. Not only that, but Manabi displayed the ability to equally use her right hand as well. Confused, the clan patriarchs debated on which child should receive the training, and whether or not ambidextrousness counted. Finally, it was decided that for the first time in clan history, two children would be tutored in the secret technique. However, the clan elders also stated that as Manabi was also right-handed, her brother's training should take precedence over hers. And thus it was set. Manabi was largely ignored as a young girl by her parents who had grown quite wealthy for reasons best left unexplored, in favor of her better-liked older brother. Not to be discouraged, she discovered drawing, painting, and dancing on her own, and grew fairly accomplished in several of the arts. In addition, she taught herself taijutsu, developing a fairly new style from the Hanako clan's more balance-centered fighting art and what she witnessed of the Hyuuga clan's Jyuken, forming a unique style of fighting centering on a flexible, yet well balanced core that used the enemy's force against them, similar to Aikido. In addition, she began experimenting with heat transference, creating shapes and mirages with the heat she is able to generate from her body. Still, she grew lonely and self-centered, as well as a bit jealous of her older brother. When she graduated from Konoha's academy, she jumped at the chance of receiving a new sensei, and she picked quickly: the daughter of a prominent medical ninja, Haruno Sakura, who was later killed in a freak accident. (The daughter, not Sakura).

I'll come up with a few techniques and modify history some, but that should do it. And yes, this is a copy/paste from Chigiri's roleplay. Sorry!

pokenaruto
September 19th, 2007, 02:14 PM
i did that.what do you want exsactly the same?!

Amoss92
September 19th, 2007, 02:24 PM
LOOK YOU WANT ME TO RETYPE ALL OF THIS EH?!!!?AINT GONNA HAPPEN!
I will as a last resort tell a mod to close this thred!:tired:
LOOK I AM EDITiNG THE PROBLEMS! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will Get in and i will have to use my last resort stradigy-why would it tell?!!!!!
Look YOu are being inmature here dont you wonder why noone is joining anymore?

You'll tell a mod to close this? Go ahead, they don't have a reason to...

Art_Critic_Cubone:
It all looks good except for one thing. You can't have Sakura as a sensei since she's long gone.

Scarlet Weather
September 19th, 2007, 02:24 PM
Look, Pokenaruto-kun, your sign up sucks in comparison. I'm not bashing you, it's simply the facts. Look, your character has barely anything in any one of his personality traits, and your entire sign-up barely constitutes a post. Your character's jutsu and whatnot are OK, it's the fact that you need to retype everything with proper grammar and spelling and make each major field at least four lines that's killing you. Come on, I know you can do better then that. -.-

Hence the whole "Edit History" thing. Like I said, 'tis a copy/paste so there are still some discrepancies between plots. And in all fairness, she might have taken on Manabi as a pupil and then died, your plot doesn't make it clear if it was too long ago. Don't forget about Chiyo. XD (Still gonna edit that out, though, and change the age.)

Loki
September 19th, 2007, 02:51 PM
ACC: Thank you, but next time, just report it instead of telling him his sign-up sucks... x_x;;

pokenaruto: Good job. Consider yourself warned. ^^ Please do not flame/attack/insult anyone. Anyone. Whether it's the RP master, RPer's around you, please just don't do it. Also, simply because the roleplay master did not accept your sign-up means nothing to me. I wouldn't close a thread simply on the whim of one complaint that makes no sense. He's given you the grace of a second chance in the first place; you should be grateful that he didn't just tell you flat out no first things first.

If you don't agree with the way a roleplay master see's your sign-up, simply take your sign-up to a different roleplay and try your luck there, yes?

Also, having good grammar, spelling, and punctuation is always a huge plus when you're writing sign-ups. If you take a look at your sign-up, you'll notice there are many many errors. Try a spell checker, or give it to your english teacher to look over if it's truly that hard to trust spell checker's.

Amoss92 treated you with the most utter respect in referring to your sign-up. Simply pointing out the errors and pieces that he wanted you to make better doesn't make him 'mean'. It simply means he's trying to help you get better so that you can participate in this roleplay.

I suggest you take a deep breath and think a bit about what exactly people are telling you to do, do EXACTLY that, and then try again, if Amoss92 is gracious enough to give you a third chance after your nice explosion.

By the way, best take Art_Critic_Cubone's points there and fix them up if you're still interested in this roleplay.

Craig²
September 19th, 2007, 03:47 PM
Well I'm assuming we can start now since we have three people. <<-- I'm very eager to start, it's the first time I've ever used this paticular character (mine of course) in a Naruto-related roleplay. Also, what is your standard size for 'roleplaying posts'? (PC has a already set minimum but I was wondering what you expected, though I'm assuming 1 or 2 long paragraphs since Naruto RPs usually have a lot of action)

And I agree with Mizuki & Art Critic Cubone about Pokenaruto's signup...

Amoss92
September 19th, 2007, 05:45 PM
Art_Critic_Cubone: Accepted, nice to have you in.

Mizuki: Thanks for posting that, I appreciate it. I would give him a last chance, but all the spots are filled...sorry...

For the three RPers: The minimum post size shall be PC's minimum. I'll be starting this tomorow as I'm going to bed soon.

pokenaruto
September 20th, 2007, 12:42 PM
So What happens now?
Or did we all do this for nothing?

Scarlet Weather
September 20th, 2007, 02:10 PM
OOC:Yes, Pokenaruto, this was all for nothing because the roleplay is full. Meaning nobody else can sign up now. Meaning, you didn't get accepted. Don't like that, start your own roleplay. *sighs* Kids these days...

pokenaruto
September 20th, 2007, 03:09 PM
*sigh* dont have to be insulting.

Amoss92
September 20th, 2007, 04:25 PM
((OOC: Pokenaruto, you are no longer allowed to post here since the RP has started))

IC:
Wind, blowing through Konoha, hit Artriks face as he was walking in the seemingly endless streets of his village. His blood red hair blowing of his forehead. The young Shinobi was walking in his usual pose: Back curved so that his head is looking down on his feet, hands in his pockets and walking at a rather slow pace. From time to time, he would lift his head up and look around, scaring people with his red eyes. Very few people actually walked close to Artrik, and the one who did didn't dare talk or touch him, people found his appearance to be too odd.

Earlier that day, the Chuunin had received a letter from the Konoha council. As he passed an alley, Artrik walked in it. It was completely empty, not a single thing in the long alley, measuring a dozen meters. He proceeded to opening his letter, wanting to read it one last time before arriving at his destination. He took the piece of paper from his back pocket and unfolded it.

"Greetings Artrik Ichiru,

The council is writing to you because we need you. As we were going over the records of Chuunins, we say your file. From what we know, you are not in a team and have not been assigned a mission in over two months. Since you are a talented chuunin, we would like you to participate in the formation of a new team consisting of chuunins. You would be assigned essential missions, not without risk.

If you are interested in this offer, please come at the Hokage building at three in the afternoon. If not, please burn this letter.

Sincerely, the Konoha council"

Artrik looked around to fix his eyes on a clock, showing that it was ten to three. If he kept walking at his current rate, he wouldn't be there on time. The chuunin quickly put the letter back into his dark cargo pants and started running head up and with a determined look in his eyes. In no long, he would be able to get back into action and do what he loves best, fighting.

Scarlet Weather
September 20th, 2007, 04:50 PM
OOC: I love the smell of quick opening posts in the morning. XD

IC:

"So boring..." the girl sighed, twirling her hair as she leaned back against the wall of the ramen shop. Ichiraku had been a part of Konoha longer then most Jounin could remember. It was there that the Kage's esteemed grandfather, Uzumaki Naruto, had eaten at almost religiously, and because of that it drew hundreds of customers each day, looking to pay their respects to the deceased Shinobi by treading his footsteps and keeping his dream alive. Manabi's reason for frequenting the restaurant, on the other hand, was quite different. The owner, a descendant of Ichiraku Ramen's original proprietor, was related to her clan through marriage, and unbeknownst to most, he had a pretty tight information network. If something was going on in Konoha or its neighboring territories and the Hokage was being shady with the details, it was the ramen bar that answers could be found at, chances were. In any case, it was also the only place where nobody mistook Manabi for a civilian anymore. It was probably the hat and skirt that caused people to mistake her for a mere traveling performer. If only they looked closely, they would notice the fact that, no matter how much Manabi bent her head, the hat stayed in place, and the skirt was divided through the middle, preventing it from impeding her mobility while still remaining fashionable. Of course, it wasn't really being mistaken for a performer that got Manabi angry. It was the fact that people expected her to perform for them. She was an artist, not a common street player! To use her art when the need was not sufficient or she was uninspired would be nothing short of blasphemous. A huff escaped the mouth of the recently graduated chuunin. Truly, the people of Konoha were so closed-minded these days. Most didn't even notice the cunningly concealed vest against the linings of the violet jacket she wore.

The owner banged the counter and called out, "Oy, Manabi! Shouldn't you be getting on? Kage says he needs to see you ASAP!"

"I know, I know," the girl sighed, slowly straightening up, "But this mission seems too easy. Honestly, he's exaggerating. Surely one band of people couldn't cause this much trouble. If they were really that great of a threat, he would have dispatched ANBU already. As I recall, weren't some of the students of the Jinchuuriki in there?"

"Haven't heard Uzumaki-dono referred to as that in a while," commented the owner, shaking his head, "But they're all busy. We're tied up with missions right now, and it's likely that we're understaffed. And don't forget, you passed the chuunin exams on the first go, and stunningly as well. I don't think Hokage-sama would have forgotten that."

Another sigh escaped Manabi's lips. "Fine, fine," she said, flicking a stray lock of hair from her eyes, "I'm going. But if this mission doesn't turn out to be one worthy of my art, I'm going to be very angry when I get back." She snarled. "Very angry." With that, she sped down the streets, her top hat still stubbornly clinging to her head.

"Kids these days," the owner sighed, before returning to his work.

Manabi's feet shot down the street as she navigated through the byways of Konohagakure, avoiding the crowded streets of the shopping districts. It was then that she collided with the young man, causing her to stagger backwards. Surprisingly, her hat remained in place. "Sorry! Pardon me, sir!" She stammered, quickly bowing before taking a good look at the youth she had inadvertently flattened. He was about her age, maybe a bit older, with blood red eyes. She couldn't quite put her finger on where she knew him from, but she knew she had met him at least once before. Then it clicked. "I'm sorry Mister... Artik?" she said hopefully, offering him a hand, "I'm running late for an engagement with the Hokage, and I wasn't quite looking where I was going."

Amoss92
September 20th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Usually, someone running into Artrik like that would anger him, so much that he would usually put the person down in front of him, but this time, he didn't. He recognized her from when she passed the chuunin exam.

"Sorry, I'd love to stop and chat, but I have to get to the Kage's office right away or I'll be late!" He said as he started running once more, waving goodbye to her fellow shinobi. But as he was several meters away from her, he stopped a little. Artrik turned around and smiled.

"Oh, and it's Artrik!" He followed. Something about the girl seemed to make the lighter side of Artrik show, and he didn't like that. Artrik then starting running once again, going towards his destination: The Hokage building, where Kyo Uzumaki, the hokage, was waiting for him.

Craig²
September 20th, 2007, 05:10 PM
OCC: *is very eager* x3

IC:

With an irritated sigh, Katsumi entered her apartment room. It was rather barren and dirty.. Her bed was tattered and worn, the ceilings laced with cobwebs, walls cracked, floors unswept, closet cramped, and desk untidy. The only object in the room which appeared polished and rather new was her prized Konoha forehead protector lying across her desk. Katsumi strolled up to the unkempt desk and seized it, eagerly tying it around her bare forehead. The shiny metal glittered in the blazing mid afternoon sunlight. It was not long, however, before she noticed a small note lying amidst the clutter of mixed documents, pens and ninja weapons.

Curious, she reached down to pick it up, and grabbed the very edge of it. Catiously, slowly, as though she thought it would explode at any minute, Katsumi raised the note to eye-level. She read it out loud, clinging to every word.

Miss Katsumi,

The council is currently forming a new team consisting entirely of Chuunin shinobi. After reviewing your file from Hoshigakure, we agreed that you are the best Kunoichi ninja for this team. If you agree to be apart of the new team, we give your our thanks, and request that you arrive at the Hokage Building at three if the afternoon. If you are uninterested, please burn this letter.

Sincerely, the Konoha Council

She grinned widely; Katsumi could hardly contain her enthusiasum. Since she came to Konoha, she had yet to be assigned to a team, and knew this was a giant step to becoming a Konoha Kunoichi. Quickly, she spun around to look at the dust-coated alarm clock- It was nearly three! Without another word or a second glance at the clock, she tucked the letter in her hoodie pocket and darted out the door.

The streets of Konoha were bustling. Katsumi had a hard time navigating through the traffic, although it did not stop her from reaching her destination. With nothing to stall or stop her, with determination dancing in her bright chocolate eyes, she raced through the doors of the Hokage Building.

Hero of Time Link³
September 20th, 2007, 09:11 PM
OCC: Cool it finally started!
IC:

Kyoto was walking down the path back to Konoha after a long practice section with his friends on the scarecrows at a nearby farm which was closed 15 years ago. He returned home and said," Hello mother I've come back from the farm."
He walked upstairs entering his room to find it completely tidy as he always kept it. He ran to the table where he found a note curiously perched on the edge.

Mr Syuku,

We are pleased to announce you have for a team consisting only of Chuunin Shinobis. We agreed that you would be the best assassin-nin for the job as we reviewed your Village Hidden in The Winds file and saw that you specialize in quick kills and have passed all your tests with 100%. Please also remember that this team will risk your life and will make you fight assassins and ninja from other Hidden Villages.
If you are interested in this team or wish to actually join please visit the Hokage building at 3 in the afternoon.

Sincerely, The Konoha Council
P.S Burn this letter if you do not accept.

After reading the letter three times in a row Kyoto had to join this new team as it was the best way for him to train as he was not assigned to a Squad.
He took a glance at his watch and saw that it was 2:50pm. He quickly gathered his ninja outfit and grabbed his Kunai knife filled container. He wished he could use them with his claws(they are a signature weapon for his clan because they help them throw) but he didn't know how to use them yet.

He quickly dressed and told his mum he was leaving then disappeared into the streets using his Wind Manipulation Jutsu.
He saw the traffic in the streets but easily avoided it and got there with 2 minutes to spare. He ran through the door and saw the Hokage and one Chuunin he recognized from his Chuunin exams. He guessed the others must be on their way and sat down onto one of the four seats provided.

pokenaruto
September 21st, 2007, 11:39 AM
((OOC: Pokenaruto, you are no longer allowed to post here since the RP has started))

IC:
Wind, blowing through Konoha, hit Artriks face as he was walking in the seemingly endless streets of his village. His blood red hair blowing of his forehead. The young Shinobi was walking in his usual pose: Back curved so that his head is looking down on his feet, hands in his pockets and walking at a rather slow pace. From time to time, he would lift his head up and look around, scaring people with his red eyes. Very few people actually walked close to Artrik, and the one who did didn't dare talk or touch him, people found his appearance to be too odd.

Earlier that day, the Chuunin had received a letter from the Konoha council. As he passed an alley, Artrik walked in it. It was completely empty, not a single thing in the long alley, measuring a dozen meters. He proceeded to opening his letter, wanting to read it one last time before arriving at his destination. He took the piece of paper from his back pocket and unfolded it.

"Greetings Artrik Ichiru,

The council is writing to you because we need you. As we were going over the records of Chuunins, we say your file. From what we know, you are not in a team and have not been assigned a mission in over two months. Since you are a talented chuunin, we would like you to participate in the formation of a new team consisting of chuunins. You would be assigned essential missions, not without risk.

If you are interested in this offer, please come at the Hokage building at three in the afternoon. If not, please burn this letter.

Sincerely, the Konoha council"

Artrik looked around to fix his eyes on a clock, showing that it was ten to three. If he kept walking at his current rate, he wouldn't be there on time. The chuunin quickly put the letter back into his dark cargo pants and started running head up and with a determined look in his eyes. In no long, he would be able to get back into action and do what he loves best, fighting.

Im not alowed to post?! your not a mod or an admin nor are you the boss of me.

Hero of Time Link³
September 21st, 2007, 12:04 PM
Im not alowed to post?! your not a mod or an admin nor are you the boss of me.

OOC:That post was completely spammy and have you read the roleplay rules.

Loki
September 21st, 2007, 01:41 PM
pokenaruto, please do not post in a roleplay that you have not been accepted in. That's classified as spam.

Next time you cause trouble in this thread, you will receive another warning.

Craig²
September 21st, 2007, 03:27 PM
Katsumi, upon hearing the doors of the building creak open, spun around. She was facing a familiar ninja, and quickly recognized him as a fellow Chuunin she'd taken the exams with.

"Hello, Kyoto!" She said, shaking his hand. Though they were enemies during the exam, all fighting to become Chuunin, the test was over and there was no point in being unfriendly. If her suspicions were right, and he was to be her teammate, there wasn't a reason for her to butt heads with him.

Katsumi realized she had yet to sit down, and quickly took a seat next to Kyoto. The others should be arriving soon, she thought to herself.

Amoss92
September 21st, 2007, 04:00 PM
The room the two shinobis were in seemed empty: A rather small room with a couple of plants, two doors and a hallways. The only thing that could be heard was the sound of their own breathing.

Artrik, who had been sprinting for the last couple of minutes, noticed the building up ahead. He looked at a nearby clock to see he still had four minutes to spare, so he stopped in front of the door to catch his breath, not wanting to look exhausted when he arrives and makes his first impression to anyone who was on the other side of the wooden door beside him.

After about half a minute with his head down, taking deep breaths, he decided to go in. SLowly, he opened to door to find a small room. Two people were sitting in a corner. Two seats were taken, leaving the two seats on the far end left. Not knowing anyone in the two chuunins, he sat beside Katsumi. Artrik guessed they were going to be his teammates, so he started looking at them, trying to guess what they were like just by how they looked.

Craig²
September 21st, 2007, 04:43 PM
Katsumi noticed him giving her and the others a quick once-over. She glanced at Artrik from out of the corner of her eye, and examined him throughly. Though strange, his blood red eyes did not phase her. In fact, she was rather interested in them, wanting to know what powers they held. To avoid being noticed, she turned to face the doorway, and then at the clock. Their last member should be arriving soon; unless they planned on making a last-minute enterence. With very little to do, she tossed a sharpened kunai between her scarred hands, and kept her gaze intent on the doorway of the Hokage Building, eagerly awaiting for it to swing open. She yearned to see her last teammate.

Hero of Time Link³
September 21st, 2007, 06:31 PM
Kyoto said, " Hello" back to Katsumi and then saw that now one seat was empty. He examined them closely and noticed that Katsumi had ninja stars as well as noticing that Artrik had two needle holsters on his wrists and a weird looking symbol which he guessed was his clans emblem. Then he noticed that Artik had unusually blood red eyes which Kyoto had never seen before. He found Artrik to be very interesting and wished to examine him more but he couldn't as he was probably going to get caught. He took a quick glance at his watch and noticed there were only 40 seconds left for the other Chuunin to come and with nothing left to do started to make the potted plant sway to and fro while actually watching the door waiting to see who was the last Chuunin.

Craig²
September 21st, 2007, 06:55 PM
Katsumi smiled breifly at Koyoto and looked down at her wrists, only to see an irregularly shaped buldge in her jacket. She lifted up the sleeve, and found herself staring at an old, tattered forehead protector with the symbol of Hoshigakure etched in the cold metal. Quickly she tore it off and hid it in her hood. She was not to be reminded of her old home. To take her mind off it, she glanced once more at the loudly ticking clock. The other Chuunin now only had 20 seconds, and she expected that the Hokage would be coming down from his office to greet them shortly. Bored, Katsumi removed her small, crystal sphere from her hoodie pocket and twirled the starry, cotton-candy pink realm around in her palm, being careful not to accidently activate it.

Amoss92
September 21st, 2007, 07:19 PM
((OOC: You don't have that sphere yet.You're supposed to earn it later.))

Craig²
September 21st, 2007, 08:04 PM
((OCC: The sphere isn't her Kekkai Genkai though))

Hero of Time Link³
September 21st, 2007, 08:51 PM
OOC: Give ACC some time so he can post.
IC:

Kyoto saw a flash of some kind of metal from the seat closeby to him and wondered if Katsumi was hiding something but noticed she had a sphere in her hand and wondered how it worked and thought that is probably a weapon disguised as some kind of toy. He noticed that his head felt heavier than normal and took his forehead protector off to notice that his old one from the Village Hidden In The Winds(which had been dented and hit by his Kunai Knifes after moving because they were in the same box) was his month old Konoha one and hastily put it into his pocket. He adjusted his clan symbol so it would shine brightly and be seen by everyone else(he is proud of his clan). He checked his Kunai Knife pack and saw that one of them was still poison tipped and decided to wipe the poison off using his poison removers. The poison came off with ease and he hoped the last Chuunin was coming as there was noise coming from the stairs which he thinks would be the Hokage.

Craig²
September 21st, 2007, 09:38 PM
OCC: Okay, after this, I'll let her catch up.

Katsumi continued to rotate the sphere in her hands, pretending as though to play with it like a toy. In reality, though, she was observing it's incredible structure, marveling at it's creation; How could her clan, a clan from the lowly village of Hoshigakure, create such an authentic, amazing object of considerable power? It seemed unreal, yet it made her proud at the same time.
Katsumi, having noticed the Sunagakure headband Kyoto had been wearing, question him about it. "So, you used to be a sand ninja from the wind country?" She asked with obvious curiosity. She'd been looking for someone who understood her, and maybe, just maybe, he was the one.

Hero of Time Link³
September 22nd, 2007, 01:01 AM
OOC: This is the first roleplay I joined that stayed alive.
IC:

Shocked at Katsumis examination of him and the fact she noticed his old forehead protector he answered,"Yes I used to be a ninja from the Vilage Hidden in The Wind and this Sunagakure forehead protector is your proof, my clan used to thrive there but I had no idea that this trading nation was where I would end up. I have memories I can't tell you. I see that you must be a good friend on the inside and I must know if you experienced the same things in childhood I did and wish to know what was that flash of metal I saw."
Kyoto finished it off and was interested in Katsumi more than ever. He thought she was just a extremely hot tempered girl but now saw a huge difference in his original thoughts and wanted to meet this girl.

Amoss92
September 22nd, 2007, 06:11 AM
((OOC: If you read the template, I say we won't get the custom accessory until later...

Scarlet Weather
September 22nd, 2007, 09:53 AM
OOC: What on earth are you talking about? I don't remember any of this. XD

IC:

Manabi frowned as Artik sped away from her toward's the Kage's office. "Hey," she shouted, shaking her fist, "Would it kill you to slow down and talk to the person you just impacted for a moment?" It hit her then that she was behind as well, and the violet-clothed shinobi charged behind him. It was only then that the current time hit her. It was definitely behind the time she had been scheduled to arrive at the Hokage's office, and even if he was late now was a good time to pick up the pace and make it to him quickly. The shinobi slapped her hands together. Now was definitely a moment when it was necessary to use a bit of her "art". Her hands wove the seals quickly, and she waited for a moment. Immediately, the chakra ran through her cells, energizing her, as a thin cushion of heat formed between her feet and the ground. Without stopping another moment, Manabi raced ahead, impervious to the friction that normally bound her.

Mere Moments Later...

Manabi burst into the door of the Hokage's office, wiping a drop of sweat from her brow. Ridiculous- she had perfect control of her chakra when her art was required, yet she hadn't had the presence of mind to notice that she had completely overshot the Hokage's office while running! She made a mental note never again to rely on her art to get her to places on time. Slowly, her gaze swept the room. The Hokage didn't seem to be present, thankfully, so she was on time. The decor was slightly spartan, which she supposed was fitting for an office, but why on earth didn't Hokage-sama pick something lighter for the curtains? And his plants- it was a miracle that they were alive away from the window like that, unable to draw energy from sunlight. And that carpet's color- ugh. It was safe to say that as far as aesthetic interior design went, the Hokage was as much of an artist as his predecessor had been. However, more importantly then the leader of Konoha's lack of taste were the other three shinobi in the room, all three of them her peers from the chuunin exam. First, there was Artik, the one with the red eyes. The other two she couldn't quite connect name-to-face, however. Manabi didn't like the idea of cooperating with people she barely knew, but still, it couldn't be helped. Part of the art of the shinobi was following your superior's orders, just as acting required the following of a script. With a slight sigh, Manabi slid into the one remaining chair. "Good afternoon. Everyone is here, I trust?" she asked, smiling.

Hero of Time Link³
September 22nd, 2007, 10:24 AM
((OOC: If you read the template, I say we won't get the custom accessory until later...
OOC: Why don't we pretend it is a toy model of the sphere then?

Craig²
September 22nd, 2007, 12:04 PM
OCC: Yeah, if possible, I'd like to do that. =D

"Yes," Katsumi replied rather bittly to Manabi's inquiry. She scanned the ninja over and leaned back in her chair. Katsumi had no intention to befriend her new teammates quite yet (with the exception of Kyoto). She put the model sphere away in her pocket and tried to avoid Manabi's eyes, knowing that the kunoichi would be glaring at her. Instead, she turned to look at Koyoto, thinking about how eagerly she wanted to be his teammate. Many questions about him were running through her mind.

Deciding she could not avoid it much, Katsumi looked up at her teammate, ignoring whatever facial expression she was wearing at the time. Quitely, she finished her sentence, but still with a slightly bitter tone. "Everyone is here now." As soon as those words were spoken, the Hokage appeared at the end of the staircase, a smile on his face.

parallelzero
September 22nd, 2007, 01:20 PM
Oi, guys. Can you please make an OOC thread if half of the posts are going to be OOCs? I don't mean to be a nag, but it'll be more organized, and it won't waste so much space. oo;

Hero of Time Link³
September 22nd, 2007, 01:21 PM
OCC: So who controls what the Hokage says because I think it is probably Amoss92 and ok Archsage I guess that we could make a discussion thread.
IC:

After Manabi asked her question Kyoto answered," Yes and you are almost late for the hokage and I wish to know why." Kyoto found her the same as Artrik and highly likely had hidden weapons stashed in various parts of her outfit. He saw that her colour(non-American spelling) assortment was unlike that of any ninja he had seen but still recognized her from the Chuunin exams and remembered that she was a ninja that came only a little while after he collected all the scrolls but still found her uninteresting. The hokage was getting closer and Kyoto was eager for his first mission for what seemed like ages.

Craig²
September 22nd, 2007, 01:39 PM
OCC: Yeah, I think he does, but since the last ninja came I just wanted to get him down there; I won't be touching Hokage anymore

IC

Katsumi hung her head rather low, strands of chesnut hair shrouding sections of her face. She looked rather forlorn, her large eyes dark and watery, hands supporting her head. She expected to be embarking on a mission shortly after her team was officaly initiated by the Hokage, though many doubts about the success of that first mission, whatever it was, flooded her mind. Katsumi knew that she was not the social or cooperative type, and knew that she'd likely be the main problem in the team as far as teamwork went..She was used to acting alone, and was almost dreading having to socialize and creates bonds with her teammates (aside from Kyoto, who she was eager to make a bond with) because she expected them to dislike her. Sighing, she looked up at Koyoto to ask him a question, one that she had never asked any other, one that seemed very foreign in her mind.

"K-Koyoto, I was wondering...Do you think we could be friends?" She asked timidly. She had never said anything so nervously or so sweetly. Quickly she looked away. Never had she asked someone such a question; to ask for a bond seemed so very unlike her. If anything, Katsumi tried to avoid creating bonds, but he seemed to be an exception in her mind.

Amoss92
September 22nd, 2007, 03:38 PM
As the last shinobi arrived, Artrik saluted her, noticing it was the girl he had bumped into earlier.

"Hi..." He said, not knowing what to say. "Sorry for earlier..." He followed. But the girl barely had time to answer, the Hokage had arrived before them, walking down the staircase. Kyo Uzumaki was wearing his Hokage cloak. As he came down, his shoulder length purple hair was waving, revealing his yellow eyes. Finally, when he reached the bottom, Kyo looked at the Chuunins, particularily the one who had spoken to him.

"Yes and you are almost late for the hokage and I wish to know why." He heard. After hearing this, he smiled, almost laughed even.

"Wow, I've never heard that one from a chuunin before, Do you think I am obligated to answer that?" He answered. The hokage didn't seem like he was laughing at the Chuunin who had asked that, he just seemed suprised by such s question.

"So, you four are the chuunins we asked for?" He asked. Artrik nodded to let him know that he was one of those. The hokage then turned to the others, waiting for an answer.

Craig²
September 22nd, 2007, 03:44 PM
Katsumi looked up at the Hokage. He greatly resembled Naruto Uzumaki, and brought a strange, warm feeling to Katsumi's heart. With a crooked smile, she replied, "Yes; I am one of the Chuunin." Her tone was relaxed, almost happy. At that very moment, she was more glad to be serving Konoha than she'd ever been. At that moment, she made a mental vow to protect Konoha even if it meant death; she knew, just by looking at Kyo, that he was the kind of leader she longed to serve and protect.

Hero of Time Link³
September 22nd, 2007, 04:48 PM
Kyoto answered Katsumi by saying,"Yeah I'm sure we can be friends." He turned back to the Hokage and nodded to tell him he is one of the four Chuunins he asked for. He resembled Naruto a lot more than he would've thought he would or at least he thought he did because all Kyoto had seen was a statue of Naruto. He already had made a vow to kill the assassin who killed his father and this would be the best way to do it so he vowed to fight to the death in this new team. He was now hoping that this new team would let him do a great first mission.

Scarlet Weather
September 22nd, 2007, 05:53 PM
Manabi was bored. The other shinobi seemed wrapped up in their own little dramas, paying no attention to the fact that she was in the room. If being mistaken for a traveling performer distressed Manabi, being mistaken for a wallflower was even worse. Thankfully, Artik's voice broke through the fit of semi-depression she had been about to enter in time for her to smile and voice her thanks with the words, "Hey, no problem. I was going a bit too quickly any-"

Kyo Uzumaki entered the room, his head and body covered in the ceremonial garb of the Hokage.

"-Way" she finished lamley, buttoning her lips. Kuso! Right when I'm about to start up my conversation the Hokage arrives! Why on earth am I always the one who never gets any chance to develop her character?

The Hokage and Artik had a short exchange, which thought Manabi two valuable things. First, Artik was definitely the kind of person who didn't care much about authority when it came to respectfully phrasing questions. Second, the Hokage wasn't much for people who cared about that overly much. Keeping that in mind, when the Hokage asked "Are you the four chuunin we sent for?" She rolled her eyes.

"Well, I'd say that there are four of us, we're chuunin, and we're all here. So yup, I'd say that's who we are!" She grinned, teasingly smiling at the Hokage.

"Erm... right..." The Hokage muttered, staring at her. "What on earth are you wearing?"

Manabi was shocked. It wasn't a new question, she couldn't go twenty-four hours without someone asking it, but the Hokage? She would really have to see about getting a new wardrobe. "I don't want to talk about it," she sighed, her momentary teasing happiness deflating slightly.

Amoss92
September 22nd, 2007, 06:14 PM
After that exchange between Manabi and the Hokage, Kyo looked at them all and smiled.

"Well, thanks for accepting to join the group! You won't regreet it!" He said. Kyo didn't seem like a depressing guy, far from it. He followed by reaching into his cloak to take something out of his pocket. In his hands, he was holding a large piece of paper, rolled up.

"We won't waste any time, you'll just have to get to know each other on the way. Your first mission is crucial!" He followed, taking on a more serious tone of voice. He took a small table that was in the corner and brought it close to the chuunins, unveiling what he had taken out of his pocket. It was a map, but not of Konoha. It was a map of the Village Hidden among the Stones, but with a couple of remarquable details: There were spots circled in red and lines in blue.

"Your mission consists of gathering information. The village hidden among the stones has been acting suspicious lately and we'd rather not wait for them to make the first move." He said. He moved his right hand to let his index land on one of the red circles.

"This is the Hokage's building. The most important documents will probably found in there." He said, not even letting a chuunin interrupt him. He then directed their attention to a couple of circles aroung the map. "Those are the watch towers. There are guards 24/7, so be careful. The blue lines show where it'll be the safest to pass." he said, finishing his explanation.

"Any questions?" He then asked. Artrik didn't say anything, probably meaning he understood the mission.

Craig²
September 22nd, 2007, 08:47 PM
Phew, that went better than I expected... Katsumi thought in reply to Koyoto's answer. She was expecting a No, because whenever she thought she'd found 'a friend', the potential companion always answered rudely, but Koyoto had answered with something different. Still, there were more important matters than friendship now, and so Katsumi looked up at the Hokage.
Kyo Uzumaki told them about their mission, and finished by asking if everyone understood their task.
Katsumi nodded. She fully understood the mission, and was quite eager to start it. She was willing to do anything for Konoha now, no matter the risks. A small, crooked grin appeared once more on her pale face, but she quickly hid it by hanging her head low and allowing loose chesnut strands to sheild it.

Hero of Time Link³
September 22nd, 2007, 09:55 PM
The Hokage explained the mission quite well and Kyoto nodded to explain that he fully understood the mission, circumstances and how dangerous the mission would be. Now he knew he had picked the right team to join and would enjoy being a part of it very much. This was the kind of mission he had been waiting for and eagerly awaited the time of execution. He would do anything to do this mission and it was his first chance to kill off one of the many trained assassins that could've possibly killed his father. He shone his clan emblem and payed attention to the Hokage once more.

Craig²
September 22nd, 2007, 10:27 PM
Katsumi's eyes glided over to Kyoto, who was shining his clan embelm. Since the Hokage had paused in his conversation with the three, Katsumi decided it was okay to talk to him.
"Koyoto, what clan were you apart of? I do not recognize this symbol." Her tone was rather flat, neither interested or bitter, but she, despite her voice, wanted to know. She knew of very few bloodlines, only those from Hoshigakure and the ancient clans from Konoha, like the Uchiha and Hyuuga. Knowing his bloodline would help her determine his jutsus and power.

Hero of Time Link³
September 22nd, 2007, 11:07 PM
"I am part of the Syuku clan which was started Sunagakure, we are taught Wind Manipulation and multiple versions of Justsus to do with Stars. I can't tell you much about it yet as I have not met another in my clan ever since I left Sunagakure most of my clan is still living there," Kyoto answered. He had never had anyone ask this question to him and asked back in a normal voice,"I also Notice that you are probably in a clan because of the emblem on your Hoodie so will you so will you please tell me your clan and the city it originated in because I am very interested in you." He just had to know this as she had asked him and he knew that the Hokage would start again any minute.

Craig²
September 23rd, 2007, 07:57 PM
Katsumi nodded with understanding. Intresting...His clan delt with stars, she thought. Though she longed to ask him why he'd left Sunagakure, she knew the Hokage would be speaking again quite soon. Instead, she focused on the question Koyoto had asked her.

"Yes, my hoodie bears my clan's embelm," She answered softly. "We originated in Hoshigakure. Hoshigakure is a prideful village despite being a lesser nation, and is located in Bear Country. Our founder was Narakishi Hoshikaze. We are not a very large clan, but we are the highest ranking clan in Hoshigakure. We created incredible objects and a unique Kekkai Genkai, and a jutsu unique to our clan. As to why I left...That is another story." Katsumi spoke quitely, as if she was recalling painful past memories as she formed her words. Still, she was at least glad he had asked and was interested.

Scarlet Weather
September 26th, 2007, 02:54 PM
"Hmmph. Document retrieval in another country? Can't be that hard if you're sending us chuunin in. Rock and Leaf haven't fought since before my parents were born, so if they begin a new war now they essentially know we'd win, unless they've got something new up our sleeve. What is it, a new jutsu or something?" Manabi mused, her eyes locked on the Hokage.

Kyo shook his head. "I'm afraid that's what we need you to find out. We don't know if Rock intelligence is as good as our own, so we need to dispatch shinobi of a rank not usually trusted with this sort of mission, and of an age not usually trusted for espionage. You do realize, of course, that you and the others here are some our more advanced chuunin," he replied, "And you are some of the more interesting ones in terms of your jutsu, your techniques aren't indigenous to Konoha so they aren't exactly well known outside your clans. That's part of why you four were chosen. I ask you again: Are you willing to take this mission?"

Manabi frowned. She still didn't understand quite why Hokage-sama was so certain that Rock wanted war, but it wasn't her place to argue. Besides, the nindo of an artist dictated she never back down from a challenging situation. She nodded.

Amoss92
September 26th, 2007, 05:58 PM
((OOC: I love how you control the Hokage ^^))

IC:
Artrik nodded once more, showing that he was still up for the mission. As he looked at the map once again, he noticed a special symbol. In once of the corners of the Village, one that was next to the door, something was circled in green.

"Excuse me, but what is that green circle?" He asked, not too loudly. The hokage looked at the map a little, confused. But after a couple of seconds, he looked at the chuunins.

"Oh, that. Sorry, I forgot. This is where it is rumored that watch birds 'Report'. You see, the rock village also uses birds to locate intruders. That's why it's important to kill any bird you see, whether you like it or not. If you notice one that got away, loose no time. Try and kill it. If it reports, your mission will be a failure." He then said before standing up.

"Well, I think everyone is up for the mission, right?" He said, rolling up the map. "It's now... Three thirty. You leave in exactly one hour. You'll set up camp half way there and finish your mission tomorrow." He followed. Kyo then handed the map to Manabi.

"You seem like a good leader, so I'll be putting you in charge. I know all four of you have the capacity of leading, but Manabi's personality is perfect for leadership."

Hero of Time Link³
September 26th, 2007, 10:15 PM
Kyoto nodded once more to show that he would still do this mission no matter what happened. He then listened to the Hokage and heard that the green circle Kyoto had seen earlier had been the "Reporting Area" for the birds that live around the Village. The Hokage then said that at Four Thirty they would leave and set up camp half the way there then finish the mission tomorrow. He then heard that Manabi would be leading the Mission. Interesting Kyoto thought at the fact that Manabi arrived the latest and also didn't answer the question he had asked her. He made a note to self Poison tip all my Stars and kill every bird that approaches us. He quickly remembered what he had and what he didn't have and found out he forgot his second Kunai Knife pack and his ninja shoes.

Craig²
September 30th, 2007, 02:39 PM
Katsumi reached into her hoodie pocket and pulled out a kunai. "I'll have to make sure to heat my kunai up before I go; and my Shuriken, too," she muttered under her breath. She wasn't in a good mood after Manabi was made captain; something about the kunoichi's odd fashion sense annoyed her. Aside from that she wasn't used to following orders, but she'd deal with it, for the sake of serving the village. With nothing left to say, she adressed the Hokage in a serious tone.

"So, are we dismissed? It seems we all understand the mission."