• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Total Blondeness..

x BlonDe x

Eevee lovin' ♥
Years
Hey everyone!

Well, I just joined these forums, obviously. ;) What else is there to say? I have Pokemon Diamond and I am a big trader. I've been on tons of forums before, so I should know my way around. I don't really know what else there is to say, but hi! Well, now that I made a thread so that you can welcome me, I'm off to read the rules!

By the way, I'm also looking for a new siggy since I can't make that cool stuff you guys make.

x BlonDe x

Last edited:

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
I'm here to welcome you, so welcome! See you around the forums, I guess.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
Welcome to the PC, BlonDe!!! I can't make sigs either but if you really want a cool one there are some really good request shops in the Graphics and Photograph section<- Click it, it's a link. :P
Well, if you need anything or just want to chat, feel free to send me a PM.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
:3 Hello, x BlonDe x! You're Canadian, I guess? Me too. French Canadian... Anyway, welcome to the forum. ^^ If you want to chat with me, feel free! I'm open to everything, okay? Great. And by any chances you need help with your signature, ask me. :3

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2018
Welcome BlonDe to PC. Don't worry I can't make Sigs either. >.< I'm here to help with any of your problems ^.^

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Hi there! I hope you can enjoy your stay here at PC, so have
fun and hopefully you read the rules right.

-ChronicNightmare-

Back