PDA

View Full Version : Blizzy Starter

Sizzle3003
September 18th, 2007, 10:47 AM
Wow I've been looking for this starter kit for an hour, when I finally find it (In the game dev resources) i find this peice of (bleep) :laugh: starter kit with no working bag, options, battle, etc but everyone wants to say how great it is...wow...

It was beta 0.2 and i dunno if that what your talking about but thats where people are sending everyone...anyone have something better feel free to tell me.

Flameguru
September 18th, 2007, 11:17 AM
Maybe the thread right below yours? Try Poccil's Pokemon Essentials or you can download my Kit which is the same thing but more "Noob-Friendly"

Sizzle3003
September 18th, 2007, 11:23 AM
"Noob Friendly" please, whats the point of a starter kit if you have to do all the scripting yourself "Noob".

Flameguru
September 18th, 2007, 11:32 AM
"Noob Friendly" please, whats the point of a starter kit if you have to do all the scripting yourself "Noob".

Wtf are you smoking? or are you just being a stubborn @$$ hole? Get off your @$$ and make your own scripts or use my starter kit which requires no scripting whatsoever...

Sizzle3003
September 18th, 2007, 11:33 AM
Maybe I don't feel like it why don't you make me.:laugh:

September 18th, 2007, 01:31 PM
You are precisely one of those people who shouldn't be allowed to use a Starter Kit.