• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is/was your favorite topic in school?

What is/was your favorite topic in school

• Total voters

Captain Jack Sparrow

Maturity's overrated. So am I.
Years
This is a school project, and I need 100 votes! T_T;; I already have 30 or so, but it's overdue and I'm lacking the rest. So if you'll please vote, that would help me so much.
My favorite subject (that is listed) is Reading.

PLEASE POST saying which topic you picked. I need names, even if they're your PC names.

And hey, I'm sorry about the topics that're up, I had to pick only 5 for people to vote on. If your favorite isn't on there, pick your second favorite. Thanks so much!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
OMG *Cries* Don't mention geography in my presence, please!! *thinks in his teacher and cries again*
I like Hystory, Art and Spanish... none of them are there, so... I will go with maths.

fy@x5

~
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Chorus! Yes, yes chorus. I love singing.

VOTE, PEOPLE! DON'T JUST POST!
~Just thought I'd add that. ^_^

Years
My favourite class has to be Geography, I like the way the planet works and how it happens. :D

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I thought Geography was when you had to memorize all of the states and countries.. I still remember the corny songs and I took that class years ago too. >.>

Um, I guess I like math. Art is my favorite though. Or lunch lol. :3

Umi Ryuzaki

アデ
Years
my favourite subjects are geograhpic and history geoigraphic because I´m interset the capitals of all the countries, what happen with planet
history because i´m interest about the past of humanity

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
It is Maths for me. I am really good at algebra. I'm not bad at the other things but algebra is my strong point.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2023
My favorite is history (which goes under Social studies). I'm not in Choir but if I was, since I'm good at it, it'd probably be my favorite.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
Math because all of my closes friends are in that class and since that class is boring and I'm with them that means I won't be bored. Also I listen to music in that class and the teacher lets me so yea

:t354:TG

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
I'm a writer, so both Media Lit and English. I love Psychology though, so maybe those three.

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
In 6th Grade: Social Studies because of our teacher. He would always do fun games with us.

In 7th Grade: Science because the teacher wasn't really mean. Plus we did many experiments.

Now: English because we have a teacher that also is an actor for a Shakespear club, so we write Poems, learn what Shakespear character is most like us, and fill out sheets to see how well we know each other.

Basically: I like the class based on the teacher.

Azonic

hello friends
Years
My favorite subject in school is not being in it :/

I guess I like Gym

Otherwise French cuz its pretty much goof off time =]

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
My favorite would be language arts/english. I love reading and writing, so.. yeah. ^^ My second favorite would have to be math.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I really love Math and History. But my total favorite is Math. Man...I miss school. I need to go back to college. XD

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
I am not voting since art is not up their.
But yeah art is my favorite subject, I just love to
draw anime.^^

-ChronicNightmare-

Back