PDA

View Full Version : Hoenn/Kanto Journey Journal - Want to share your travelling stories?

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Silhouette
June 24th, 2009, 06:07 PM
With my all-normal team on Sapphire, I entered Mossdeep Gym, but a Kirlia was 4 levels higher than my average level. So I decided to explore Shoal Cave and Abandoned Ship in order to fight wild Pokemon/Trainers. While in Shoal Cave, I caught me an awesome Snorunt, and a Spheal. ^_^

koolkid005
June 24th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Just re-started Emerald today. Started with Treeco (love Sceptile) Grinded to Lv. 13 caught a ralts, raised to Lv. 9, caught a lotad (HM slave). Made it through petalburg forest, saved. And thus starts anther adventure. XD

cjt1994
June 27th, 2009, 07:04 AM
I just restarted all of my GBA Pokemon games (Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Leaf Green, AND Fire Red) after migrating all of my Pokemon to Platinum (and storing most of them in my Pokemon Ranch). I'm going to play through each game in turn, starting with Emerald, on the hunt for shiny Pokemon and decent legendaries (with good natures and IVs). I think I'll post here with updates on playing.

King!
June 27th, 2009, 07:19 AM
I restarted FireREd yesterday......

~Chose boy, named self King.
~Named rival Blankey(xD)
~Chose Charmander
~Lost to his critical hit(HAX)
~Got the dex and all that jazz
~Caught a PIdgey.
~Caught a Mankey
~Rose them all to level nine, plus beat my rival.
~Caught a Weedle.

Now I'm off to catch a Rattata and Spearow for the dex.

Hallylicious
June 28th, 2009, 12:08 AM
I pretty much finished the main story in Emerald, managed to catch a shiny Illumise and won master rank cute cobtest with an azurill.

So i decided to play my Sapphire game which i had almost forgot about. I hadnt even beaten the first gym when i started playing it again. I had a wingull lvl 15, Ralts lvl 15, Torchic lvl 15, whismur lvl 15 and a shroomish lvl 15. I beat the gym with ease. I then went on to Dewford (i think thts right) caught an Arron and trained it to lvl 18 like the rest of my pokemon.i beat the 2nd gym with ease. Im now stuck at your dads gym with all lvl 25 pokemon, except my combusken who is lvl 29

Silhouette
June 29th, 2009, 02:32 PM
In Sapphire, I decided my team still wasn't strong enough to face Tate & Liza, so I ventured out to Pacifilog. There, I got the TM for Return (what, like 27?), and fished me up a Wailmer, storing it in my PC. I saved after I healed and bought some Super Potions, preparing to go west of Pacifilog to further my training.

CAUTION: TEAM UPDATE!

-Girafarig, lv35
Confusion
Stomp
Astonish
Agility

-Loudred, lv35
Overheat
Shock Wave (his Special Attack is up there)
Stomp
Supersonic

-Swellow, lv35
Wing Attack
Steel Wing
Fly
Façade

-Vigoroth, lv35
Strength
Yawn
Bulk Up
Slack Off

-Spinda, lv35
Teeter Dance
Psybeam
Faint Attack
Secret Power

-Linoone, lv36
Headbutt
Surf
Tail Whip
Covet

Tudj
June 30th, 2009, 02:49 AM
how weirds this, 2 years ago in firered, in the safari i found a shiny dratini, and i failed to catch it, and about 5 mins later i found a shiny dragonair same level and i caught it XD and now it is in my platinum:)

Hallylicious
June 30th, 2009, 11:26 PM
I managed to catch Regirock in sapphire just after i beat Tate&Liza :)

Silhouette
July 1st, 2009, 06:46 AM
how weirds this, 2 years ago in firered, in the safari i found a shiny dratini, and i failed to catch it, and about 5 mins later i found a shiny dragonair same level and i caught it XD and now it is in my platinum:)

↑ Congrats!

I overtrained, to be honest. After spamming Tail Whips and Bulk Ups after setting Lunatone and Solrock to sleep (Vigoroth's Yawn and Spinda's Teeter Dance helped), Vigoroth was able to take out half their HP in a single hit! I got my badge, and headed for the seafloor. Sadly, I had to leave Girafarig behind for a Spheal, and teach Spheal Dive.

After storming the Aqua's underwater base, and completely PWNING Archie, I went to Sootopolis after a few trainer battles. Girafarig caught up its missed levels.

Currently soft resetting for a good-natured Kyogre.

King!
July 1st, 2009, 07:32 AM
A....lot happened. I beat Brock and misty, creamed my rival a couple more times, gave some fat guy a bak rub, and now, I'm saved in front of Lt. Surge, who I can't seem to beat....

EDIT; WOOP! Butterfree poisoned it, after putting it to sleep....well..

Okay, Mankey took on Voltorb-2 Karate Chops, and PIkachu-1 Karate Chop, then it was time for Raichu. I sent out...Butterfree or Jigglypuff...yeah, Jigglypuff, and it killed her...Then I sent Butterfree, used SleepPowder...wait!

Okay, I sent out Butterfree first, used Sleep Powder, it fell asleep(it got in a Double Team), Lt. Surge used his Full Heal on that, so Butterfree poisoned it...

Then died, so I sent out Jigglypuff. Jigglypuff's Pound got a critical, so he used his potion on that, then Jigglypuff died, I sent out Clefairy, and poison took care of Raichu. FIBNALLY!

Allure XI
July 9th, 2009, 09:09 AM
A....lot happened. I beat Brock and misty, creamed my rival a couple more times, gave some fat guy a bak rub, and now, I'm saved in front of Lt. Surge, who I can't seem to beat....
I remember struggling with Lt Surge on my first Red game... I had chosen Bulbasaur, and breezed by the first two gyms, so Lt Surge was the first real challenge I had. As a result, I'm not a fan of the lieutenant!

I just restarted Emerald an hour or so ago. I only played through it once -- I'm not a fan of Hoenn. Alas, I'm am going to give 3rd gen another try :)

Currently training a Torchic and Poochyena to level 10!

encas
July 9th, 2009, 11:56 AM
Currently about to face Lt. Surge with my Jigglypuff and Butterfree in my LeafGreen. In this file, I'll catch two Pokemon at the game's beginning (which I already did), two in the middle (Safari Zone to Victory Road), and two in the Sevii Islands. Since I only have two Pokemon I use in battle, they're at Level 25, so this should be easy!

CrystalFlow
July 11th, 2009, 06:42 AM
I restarted my sapphire last night I chose Treecko and went up and beat may. I then came back to the profs picked up some poke balls my mom gave me my running shoes and I saved for the night.

manhattan
July 11th, 2009, 07:49 AM
Found a Snorunt, squealed of excitement, and caught it.

Zerrah.
July 11th, 2009, 10:42 AM
[6/1/2009]
I recently restarted my Firered and named myself Damien (male chara apparently). I chose a Charmander as my starter. I wiped the floor with my rival and headed out to train. After I delivered Oak his parcel, I headed to the Viridian Forest and soon bagged myself a Caterpie. I continued through the forest battling every trainer in my path while searching for a Pikachu, and surprisingly found a Shiny Weedle! Soon I reached the end and my Pokemon were peaking LV 13-14, so I gave up my search and headed for Brock. I took care of his little minions and after healing, I headed for the top. Barely, I knocked out his two boulder Pokemon and headed for Cerulean. Upon reaching Cerulean, I realized that there was no way in hell that I'd beat Misty. So I trained my Pokemon to around 18-19 and faced off with my Rival in order to get further North. Soon I was over the bridge and caught an Oddish and Abra. I focused on the Oddish, who soon became a Gloom. I beat the entire gym with him and continued on my way to Mt. Moon. Now my team, which now included Kadabra, are around 22-24. I headed straight to Diglett Cave to get one of those handy mole-things to help me with Lt. Surge. So I searched and searched until I caught a LV29 Dugtrio. Before going to the Gym, I went and boarded the S.S. Anne. I was determined to fight every trainer on board and soon reached my Rival with a haul of new items. I engaged him in battle and soon I was convincing that Captain to hand over the Cut HM. With that in hand I headed for the Gym. Within minutes Lt. Surge was reduced to dust. I grabbed the badge and headed back towards Cerulean to grab the bike. With the bike in hand I started East.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani004.gif LV25 Modest [M] Mega Punch, Growl, Ember, and Metal Claw
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani012.gif LV25 Naive [F] Tackle, Sleep Powder, Poisonpowder, and Confusion
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani044.gif LV26 Impish [M] Absorb, Sleep Powder, Bullet Seed, Poisonpowder
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani064.gif LV26 Hasty [M] Recover, Confusion, Reflect, Psybeam
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani051.gif LV29 Relaxed [F] Dig, Fury Swipes, Mud-Slap, Sand Tomb

[6/14/2009]
I blindly traveled through the Rock Tunnel and after a couple hours, finally emerged. I then headed into Lavender Town to heal my travel ridden Pokes. Soon we were on the road again, and ended up in Saffron City. I immediately headed for the guy at the top of the apartment building and grabbed the free Eevee. Then I was on my way to the Department Store to buy Evolution Stones. After a very small debate, I decided to evolve Eevee into a Jolteon. I headed to the counter and payed for a Thunder Stone and a Grass Stone for my Gloom. Currently running around in the Rocket Hideout.
http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/smilies2/135.gif LV 29 Naughty [F] Shock Wave, Sand-Attack, Growl, Quick Attack
http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/smilies2/005.gif LV 30 Modest [M] Mega Punch, Growl, Ember, Metal Claw
http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/smilies2/064.gif LV 29 Hasty [M] Recover, Confusion, Reflect, Psybeam
http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/smilies2/045.gif LV 29 Impish [M] Absorb, Sleep Powder, Bullet Seed, PoisonPowder
http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/smilies2/012.gif LV 27 Naive [F] Tackle, Sleep Powder, PoisonPowder, Confusion
http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/smilies2/051.gif LV 29 Relaxed [F] Dig, Fury Swipes, Rock Slide, Sand Tomb

[7/10/09]
Determined to beat every trainer my first time through the game, I left no room unsearched and eventually made my way to Giovanni. After quickly dispatching him, and grabbing the Silph Scope, I exited the base and went to the old woman for the tea. I gave it to the guard at the gate so he'd let me past. I continued on to Lavender Town and battled my way to the top of the tower. After rescuing the old man and getting the PokeFlute, I made my way south to grab myself a Snorlax. The huge bulk of the Pokemon was blocking an entire crossroads allowing no one to pass. I whipped out the flute and began playing a lovely tune that I'm not entirely sure it enjoyed. It awoke and attacked. So I whipped out Dugtrio to let loose a couple of Rock Slides on it, which I had to do quite a few times due to Rest. Then I let Vileplume sprinkle some Sleep Powder so I could catch it. With only a little HP and unconscious, it wouldn't stay in a Great Ball. But after it used Rest once again and was at full HP and fast asleep, then it decided to stay in the Ball. I returned to Lavender with Snorlax in hand and made my to the name rater. I had let my friend catch the Dugtrio that I have with me and as a result received a very vulgar nickname and needed to change that. Now, all my Pokemon are outfitted with Japanese names. Heading towards Saffron.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/smilies2/135.gif Thunders LV 35 Naughty [F] Shock Wave, Sand-Attack, Growl, Quick Attack
http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/smilies2/005.gif Hitokage LV 33 Modest [M] Mega Punch, Growl, Ember, Metal Claw
http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/smilies2/064.gif Fudin LV 32 Hasty [M] Recover, Confusion, Reflect, Psybeam
http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/smilies2/045.gif Rafureissa LV 33 Impish [M] Absorb, Sleep Powder, Bullet Seed, PoisonPowder
http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/smilies2/051.gif Suidou LV 32 Relaxed [F] Dig, Fury Swipes, Rock Slide, Sand Tomb
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani143.gif Kabigon LV 32 Lonely [M] Headbutt, Yawn, Rest, Snore

dark_giratina
July 11th, 2009, 11:30 AM
Emerald.Just evolved Lairon into Aggron. Jumping round room screaming:)

Superspaztastic13
July 11th, 2009, 07:02 PM
My nephew lost to Watson 14 times in row and couldn't figure out how to defeat him with Grovle, Kirlia, Lombre, and Sableye (His pokemon were all level 20) I laughed so hard at him becuase I told him to train his pokemon and he refused! LOL, he told me to defeat the leader this weekend so I did, but with a diffenret team. Kadabra, Grovyle, Swalot, and Loudred (lvl 24s)

Mutt19
July 13th, 2009, 10:41 AM
Surfin and surfin and surfin I hear the cry of a tentacool didn't make sense at all never found a good answer for the question guess it's just a glitch

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
July 13th, 2009, 03:01 PM
Hmm... well today was a most eventful day in Hoenn, mostly to do with Rayquaza. I set him free and he settled the dispute between the grouchy Groudon and the cranky Kyogre, and then I decided you know what? I need him on my team: he's one of my fave legendaries, he's a dragon, AND... he's green!! :D

So, I hopped on my gyarados, and surfed my way to the Sky Pillar. It was as I was surfing, however, that I realised I had a severe lack of Pokeballs. So what did I do? I paid a little visit to Team Aqua's (now empty!) base to get myself a Masterball. Ka-ching! So back to the Sky Pillar I went (after buying numerous max repels). It took me a darn long time to actually reach Rayquaza, because I kept slipping into the little cracks that had been left after the earthquake, (despite my mach bike). Finally, I was nose to nose with the green beauty, and popped him in my Masterball before you could say: "Abra... Kadabra!" (LOL, sorry.)

So here ends my tale. I'll be sure to update this page if anything else mind-bogglingly exciting happens to me on my journey. For anyone that cares, my next stop is Ever Grande City. :)

HomicideCrunkMan
July 13th, 2009, 03:23 PM
I am just starting FireRed and so far this is my team and I'm not even in Pewter City and this is my team

Trainer-
Wartortle-lv23-Bite, Tail Whip, Withdraw, Water Gun
Emo-Pidgey-lv14-Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust
So far that is my team :)

Shadow-Lugia
July 13th, 2009, 08:38 PM
Meh....I accidently murdered a Shiny Mightyena in my Emerald... I was only carrying 2 Great Balls with me, and my lowest leveled Pokemon was 20 levels above the level of the Mightyena...So I threw both balls, both din't catch it, and I fainted it in frustration -.-

The only shiny I've ever gotten was a shiny Venonat on my Pokemon Gold....I missed such a good chance ><
I know that post is old but, no way, I was just playing my friends crystal the other day and got him a shiny venonat in the bug catching contest... (we came 3rd to some METAPODS! :cer_pissed:)
Anyways...
Playing Sapphire, despising Norman...
Team:
Marshtomp Lvl31, Name: Mudkipz, Moves: Take Down, Bide, Mud Shot, Water Gun
Wingull Lvl21, Name: N/A, Moves: Growl, Supersonic, Wing Attack, Water Gun
Shedinja Lvl25, Name: N/A, Moves: Fury Cutter, Fury Swipes, Leech Life, Cut
Makuhita Lvl18(HM Slave), Name:Rock Smash, Moves: Arm Thrust, Strength Secret Power, Rock Smash

Chary
July 14th, 2009, 04:33 AM
Fire Red-
Just as I was about to restart my game I was running through that patch to the
east of Celadon City to get my 60th pokemon just for fun I found a Shiny Growlithe!!!
After me almost accidently fainting him with a crit hit razor leaf I put him to sleep with sleep powder and caught him with a great ball!!!
Went to oaks to get the Natioinal pokedex(no way was I gonna restart after catching that lovely now Shiny Arcanine) I am now hunting for the sapphire so I can trade with emerald when I beat it
TEAM:It's Pretty Weak....
Shiny Charizard LV:55 (sr ed)
Shiny Arcanine LV:47
Pidgeot LV:53
Venusaur (traded over) LV: 54
Blastiose (traded over) LV: 57
EGG: dunno whats in it...(traded over)

Emerald
Now in team Aqua base-got master ball thats all there really is to say...
TEAM:
Combusken LV 31 (traded over)
Grovile LV 32
marshtomp (traded over)LV 33
Shiny kirlia WHICH WILL NOT EVOLVE UNTIL IN PLATINUM!
Larion LV 32
HM slave Tropius

Skip Shot
July 17th, 2009, 05:49 AM
Surfin and surfin and surfin I hear the cry of a tentacool didn't make sense at all never found a good answer for the question guess it's just a glitch

Actually, there are chances that you will randomly here wild Pokemon cries while traveling around. Happens quite a bit.

I got to the Battle Frontier in Emerald. Currently, I'm breeding, EV Training, and raising an army to take on the Frontier. Members will include Metagross, Starmie, Regice, Breloom, Heracross, Rhydon, Blaziken, and others.

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
July 18th, 2009, 02:08 PM
I made it to the Battle Frontier in Emerald today, but then I decided to restart my game lol.

I haven't got very far, but I did so because of my starter. For every game I ALWAYS choose the fire-type (Charizard just reeks of awesomeness, and I have a major soft spot for Typhlosion too). However, throughout the whole game I just couldn't really get into Blaziken (shame it took me the entire game to realise this).

I have now chosen Treecko (little green wood geckos FTW!!!!) and named him Gex lol. (From Nintendo's Gex 64,for anyone who is wondering). :D

Kanto_Johto
July 20th, 2009, 07:41 AM
So currently I'm in Viridian City on FireRed and beat the GYM leader. I'm about to face Gary. Here's my team:

Raichu Lvl: 50
Dugtrio Lvl: 50
Arcanine Lvl: 51
Snorlax Lvl: 54
Blastoise Lvl: 55
Dragonite Lvl: 55

I'm confident I'll beat Gary, but somehow I don't think that Victory Road will secure me high enough levels/stats for my Pokemon to beat The Elite 4 (+ Champion). I have a policy of not using healing items in battle (Other than status healing ones. I ****ING HATE STATUS PROBLEMS!!). Looks like I'll be training a **** load on the biker road.

Bollocks.

Mutt19
July 21st, 2009, 12:20 PM
Has oddish on my team, use sweet scent It said there were few gulpins in route 110 so they weren't easy to find oddish used sweet scent, found 2 gulpins in a row. HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT SEREBII NET???!!!

Zerrah.
July 21st, 2009, 03:24 PM
[7/21/09]
I entered Saffron City and saw to my surprise, a handful of Rockets running about. After healing my travel worn Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, I traveled around the giant city ducking behind buildings to see where Giovanni could be hiding this time. Since the entrance to the Gym was blocked by a bored looking Grunt, I headed next door to what looked like a Gym, but much smaller. I headed inside and saw men fighting one another with flailing fists and kicks. I headed towards the nearest one and challanged him to a battle. After wiping the floor with all of the karate men, I saw the head honcho. Soon we were duking it out and with only two Pokemon, he was soon wasted. I then had a choice ahead of me and after a small deliberation chose Hitmonchan.

I headed out of the Gym and noticed a very large building in the center of the city. On a whim, I headed there. Seeing another grunt at the entrance to this building, I knew I had made a wise choice. After ducking around the guard I slipped through the doors. Looking around, I noticed how deserted it was. Now feeling a little nervous I hopped into the elevator and headed for the next floor. Within an hour and after a couple of runs to the Pokemon Center, I had battled every trainer and reassured every employee that I would help them. After a nice young lady allowed my Pokemon to rest, I headed for the nearest teleport pad.

What's this? My rival? Standing right there, waiting for me to happen along and battle me instead of trying to save these captives from Team Rocket?! What a brute!!

I battled him, and since I had taken the time to raise my Pokemon, soon reduced him to a sniveling jerk. After swearing to take revenge on me for this, he left via telepad and I continued on. Seeing yet another employee hiding in a corner, I went over to reassure her when she offered me a Pokemon for my assistance. I released the Pokemon and to my surprise saw a female Lapras before me. Knowing she could be of assistance, I nicknamed it Laplace, and would soon replace my Rafureissa with her.

I headed to the bigwigs office and promptly took down Giovanni, and in the process, evolving Hitokage into a Charizard. After sending him running, the boss of the company gave me a Master Ball as a reward, Which I shall be saving for either Mewtwo or Suicune.

Now I'm currently battling everyone in Sabrina's Gym with Laplace so she can catch up.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani006.gif Hitokage LV 38 Modest [M] - Fly, Growl, Flamethrower, Metal Claw
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani135.gifThunders LV 36 Naughty [F] - Shock Wave, Sand-Attack, Pin Missile, Quick Attack
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani064.gif Fudin LV 38 Hasty [M] - Recover, Psychic, Future Sight, Psybeam
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani143.gif Kabigon LV 37 Lonely [M] - Body Slam, Yawn, Rest, Snore
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani051.gif Suidou LV 34 Relaxed [F] - Dig, Fury Swipes, Rock Slide, Sand Tomb
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani131.gif Laplace LV 26 Relaxed [F] - Mist, Body Slam, Confuse Ray, Perish Song

mtie123
July 23rd, 2009, 11:52 AM
Just earned ma last gold symbol on pokemon emerald had l

beating brandon wid my starter pokemon. it is one of the strongest pokemon i have.
lv 100 swampert

★Sakuya-San★
July 23rd, 2009, 12:09 PM
In Emerald I'm about to get my 3rd badge with this team
Combusken:Lv.27
Swellow:Lv27
Lombre:Lv23

MrLKK
July 28th, 2009, 08:52 PM
Decided to do a Dragon/dragon look alike in my emerald So, since there's not many dragons, yeah i haev to do dragon look alikes. I take Dragon look alikes as the Dragon Egg Group, so
Sceptile
Gyarados
Seviper
...not even any dragons yet xD

Zerrah.
July 30th, 2009, 08:06 AM
[7/30/09]
I'm tired of writing this like an actual journal, it takes way to long. So:
~Beat Sabrina
~Got HM05 from Safari Zone, and HM04 from Warden
~Beat Koga
~Surfed to Seafom Islands and captured Articuno
~Got the Secret Key from Pokemon Mansion on Cinnibar Island and beat Blane
~Flew to Power Plant and caught Zapdos, Pikachu, and Electabuzz.
~Currently leveling up for Giovanni and Elite 4.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani006.gif Hitokage LV 42 Modest [M] - Fly, Growl, Flamethrower, Metal Claw
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani135.gifThunders LV 42 Naughty [F] - Shock Wave, Sand-Attack, Pin Missile, Quick Attack
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani064.gif Fudin LV 42 Hasty [M] - Recover, Psychic, Future Sight, Psybeam
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani143.gif Kabigon LV 41 Lonely [M] - Body Slam, Yawn, Rest, Snore
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani051.gif Suidou LV 43 Relaxed [F] - Dig, Fury Swipes, Rock Slide, Sand Tomb
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani131.gif Laplace LV 42 Relaxed [F] - Mist, Body Slam, Confuse Ray, Perish Song

BowtiePenguin
August 4th, 2009, 06:13 PM
So, I've just started a game in LG.

Trainer name: Morgan
Rival's name: Grumpy
Starter: Grover the Bulbasaur
Additional Pokemon: Impulse the Pikachu
Progress: Travelling through Viridian Forest

Glow Worm's Not Glowing
August 4th, 2009, 07:23 PM
Just finished up on One Island. Now, I'm doing some serious training before I challenge Giovanni.

Warichov Lvl 41 :t008:
Boneikie Lvl 39 :t105:
Reznov Lvl 37 :t025:
Feathers Lvl 37 :t018:
Sloshmosh Lvl 37 :t143:

Houndour2004
August 5th, 2009, 11:10 AM
05/07/09

Pokemon Ruby

Trainer name: Mittens from Disney's Bolt.

I just came out from Victory Road.

My Pokemon:

Ralts Lv 9

Girafarig Lv 25

Natu Lv 25

Graveler Lv 35

Lairon Lv 40

Groudon Lv 47

Zerrah.
August 5th, 2009, 07:47 PM
[8/4/09]
I recently bought LG at Gamestop since it is one of the only games I don't have. After trading what I needed to FR and PalParking the rest, I decided to start over.
~Picked Female Chara and named her Britt, after me (since Brittany doesn't fit, ever)
~Grabbed the Potion from my PC and headed onto the route.
~When prompted, I chose Bulbasaur as my starter and nicknamed him Apollo.
~Kicked Gary's *** and left for Viridian with a smirk on my face.
~After being almost bombarded by the guy at the Mart to deliver Oak his "parcel" (Box of what?...:cer_nod: :cer_giggle:)
~Headed back to Pallet, taking out anything that got in my way.
~Delivered the goods, got verbally attacked by Gary, and walked away with his sister's map, Pokeballs, and a Pokedex for my troubles.
~Searching Viridian Forest for a male Pkachu.

Team:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani001.gif Apollo LV 7 Impish ♂ - Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed

Future Additions:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani025.gif Artemis LV ? ♂
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani060.gif Dionysus LV ? ♂ [to be http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani186.gif]
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani037.gif Nyx LV ? ♀ [to be http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani038.gif]
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani133.gif Erebus LV ? ♂ [to be http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani197.gif]
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani052.gif Persephone LV ? ♀ [to be http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani053.gif]

Tox
August 6th, 2009, 05:21 AM
I got three shinies in emerald in one week before. ^_^
I caught a Poochyena, Marill and Illuminise. And I didn't cheat or use an AR or anything.

Zerrah.
August 6th, 2009, 05:52 PM
LeafGreen___________________________________________________________
~After searching for almost 2 and a half hours, I finally found a Male Pikachu.
~By that time, I had caught and raised a Female Caterpie nicknamed Maya.
~Made it through the forest and trained forever in that little patch of grass outside Pewter City.
~Beat Brock and received Badge #1.

Team:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani001.gif Apollo LV 13 Impish ♂ - Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani012.gif Maya LV 11 Calm ♀ - Tackle, String Shot, Harden, Confusion
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani025.gif Artemis LV 12 Naughty ♂ - Thundershock, Quick Attack, Tail Whip, Thunderwave

Future Additions:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani060.gif Dionysus LV ? ♂ [to be http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani186.gif]
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani037.gif Nyx LV ? ♀ [to be http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani038.gif]
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani052.gif Persephone LV ? ♀ [to be http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani053.gif]

FireRed_____________________________________________________________
~Faced everyone off in Giovanni's Gym.
~Creamed Giovanni's Pokes, and got 8th badge!
~Headed towards Victory Road, when Rival confronted me.
~Whooped him, and continued on my way.
~Traversing Victory Road.

Team:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani006.gif Hitokage LV 44 Modest ♂ - Fly, Growl, Flamethrower, Metal Claw
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani135.gifThunders LV 42 Naughty ♀ - Shock Wave, Sand-Attack, Pin Missile, Quick Attack
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani065.gif Fudin LV 44 Hasty ♂ - Recover, Psychic, Future Sight, Psybeam
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani143.gif Kabigon LV 42 Lonely ♂ - Body Slam, Yawn, Rest, Snore
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani051.gif Suidou LV 44 Relaxed ♀ - Dig, Fury Swipes, Rock Slide, Sand Tomb
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani131.gif Laplace LV 43 Relaxed ♀ - Mist, Body Slam, Confuse Ray, Perish Song

The Fourteenth Doctor
August 8th, 2009, 10:30 AM
started playing fire red again

heading towards viridian city to pick up the parcel for oak

My team: Charmander Lv9

Glow Worm's Not Glowing
August 8th, 2009, 01:07 PM
Beat Giovanni.
Beat Rival.
Caught a Nidoran.
Evolved it to Nidorino.
Gave it a Moon Stone and now have Nidoking.
Started on Victory Road to train.

Reznov lvl 50 :t026:
Boneikie lvl 49 :t105:
Warichov lvl 46 :t008:
Feathers lvl 44 :t018:
Hard Head lvl 32 :t034:

The Fourteenth Doctor
August 9th, 2009, 08:43 AM
stopped playing fire red and started playing leaf green instead (wanted a bit of a change)

just about to go and challenge Brock to a battle, even if i lose its still good training

my team:

Charmander Lv13

MudkipRush!!!
August 11th, 2009, 02:48 AM
stopped playing fire red and started playing leaf green instead (wanted a bit of a change)

just about to go and challenge Brock to a battle, even if i lose its still good training

my team:

Charmander Lv13

Good luck with that ;)
And I thought beating him with a Normal team would be hard...

chaos11011
August 11th, 2009, 05:00 AM
I restated Ruby and i wanted to do a sunny day run.Im at brawly right now and I bet i will need to get to lvl 20 before fighting him

Lvl 17 Espresso (Combuskin)

Lvl 16 Decaf (Seedot) <---Waiting till lvl 31 for sunny day

Lvl 13 Black (Aron) <-- Epic Resestance

Ru-Kun
August 11th, 2009, 12:09 PM
Okay I re-started my Ruby version and I hope to be able to make usual updates here so here it goes!

-Started game and picked the male character.
-Named myself JD.
-SR'd a bit to get a Mudkip with fairly good stats and nature.
-Settled on a Docile female Mudkip.
-Beat the Poochyena.
-Nicknamed Mudkip Aquafina.
-Trained.
-Beat May.
-Caught three Zigzagoons (one for a slave and all of them for pickup items).
-Helped Wally.
-Defeated Magma Grunt and got a great ball.
-Beat Roxanne, got badge, and got TM.
-I am currently on the route above Rustboro to get the Devon person's stuff back and to save Peeko.

I will update with my team later!

Divine~Deoxys
August 11th, 2009, 01:18 PM
just restarted leafgreen. chose a bulbasaur.beat brock, got it to lv.20, decided to do an NFE run seeing as i'm never gonna let him evolve.ever.

e722
August 11th, 2009, 01:39 PM
i almost finised the game when my game said you data is deleted >:(

skorupoke
August 17th, 2009, 12:48 AM
I wanted a Jolly nature Aerodactyl, for doing the Pressure Stall strategy (Keep using Protect and Subsitiute) so I started searching a lot of Old Ambers. One of it was Jolly, so I was really happy I finally got one! Then, I started to EV train it to LV 100. His speed was 378 when he became lv 100. And when I went to his summary, he had ROCK HEAD!! NO!!

:'(

Velvex the Øverlørd
August 17th, 2009, 10:03 AM
I restarted Fire Red about 5 days ago, and I'm about to challenge the pokemon league, heres my team:

Blastoise: Lv. 57
Hydro Cannon
Surf
Mega Kick
Skull Bash

Arcanine: Lv. 57
Flamethrower
Fireblast
Extremespeed
Dig

Pidgeot: Lv. 57
Arial Ace
Fly
Toxic
Steel Wing

Rhydon: Lv. 57
Horndrill
Earthquake
Rock Blast
Double Edge

Dragonite: Lv. 55
Thunder Wave
Blizzard
Hyper Beam
Earthquake

Nidoking: Lv. 55
Megahorn
Strength
Horn Attack
Take Down

I know the moves aren't that great, but I wasn't really worried about their moves, since this is like the 9th game of Fire Red I've played. I think Rhydon and Arcanine are the only ones that moves that I wont change for a while. But they all have pretty good stats.

mametama123
August 18th, 2009, 08:46 AM
In Pokemon Fire Red I was walking in a cave and randomly a Shiny Graveler came up I was like I had to catch it but i had no Poke Balls :(

SquirtleGirl
August 18th, 2009, 09:32 AM
Game: Pokémon Sapphire

Just defeated Tate and Liza on the first go. [WIN FOR ME!!]
Training up to go find the submarine and then get Kyogre [sans Master Ball, keeping it for Latias]

Current Pokémon:

Lairon Lvl. 36
Combusken Lvl. 36
Gyarados Lvl. 37
Grumpig Lvl. 37
Swellow Lvl. 36
Gloom Lvl. 36

Going to Rustboro to find a Nincada. Or maybe somewhere else... I havent seen them anywhere else :(

The Fourteenth Doctor
August 29th, 2009, 06:37 AM
restarted fire red, on my way to first rival battle, spent a lot of time training in the grass.

my team: Charmander Lv12

skorupoke
August 29th, 2009, 11:03 AM
Started a new game on Pokémon XD, this is my team right now:

Lavender - Espeon lv24
Shadow - Mightyena lv24
T-Mildew (telefang lol!!) - Shroomish lv24 (trying to get Spore, so no Breloom)
Lectrobal - Voltorb lv22

I'm training Lectrobal to lv24, then I'm going to beat Cipher to save the ONBS building.
Coming team members:

Vulpix and Hitmonchan

Also started a new game on Emerald, current team:

Blaze - Torchic lv14
Guardina - Ralts lv14

Just beat Roxanne and saved Peeko.

michele
August 29th, 2009, 11:07 AM
i kind of want to restart my silver game, but in the one i have now i have all 3 starter pokemon. although i can just get the 3 of them again ... and i don't really play silver much to begin with. :\

manhattan
August 30th, 2009, 04:59 AM
Currently I'm EV training my Hoenn party. I got kind of bored, so I decided I was going to rank Master in all the contests. The only one I'm missing is Tough...

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 8th, 2009, 07:09 AM
This is where you post your Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed or Leafgreen journeys.
Basically your recent happenings in these games

EDIT: I think this should be sticked because the 4th generation and 1 & 2 generation have a traveling thread
:t354:TG

Tudj
September 8th, 2009, 12:42 PM
In FR, I got Dragonite and Charizard to level 100, same with my other 4 and at this stage I am after the dreaded Suicune :).

Torii
September 8th, 2009, 04:11 PM
I was given pokemon sapphire today so i restarted, Heres my actions so far
*Chose Torchic
*evolved torchic
*Beat Gym Leader
*Obtained Poke Gear
*Defeated Gym Leader
*delivered letter to Steven
*Caught Aron
*Caught Zubat
*Trained in cave
*Went to Sel~
*Evolved Zuzu (Zubat) to golbat
*Did battle tent
*Saved game*
*Beat rival
*Beat wally
*Beat Gym Leader
*Caught Zig~
*Rock smash+Zig
*Magma Leader
*Gym Badge
*Training
*Evolved to Blaziken
*Evovled to Crobat
*Evolved to Larion

My Team:

Name: Blaziken*Lvl 38
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfb/257.png
-Quick Attack
-Double kick
-Peck
-Blaze Kick

Name: Larion *Lvl 33
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfb/305.png
-Iron Tail
-Mud Slap
-Metal Claw
-Head butt

Name: Zuzu *lvl 37
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfb/169.png
-Super sonic
-Bite
-Wing Attack
-Air Slash

Name Ziggy*lvl 19
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfb/263.png
-Tackle
-Headbutt
-Rock Smash
-Growl

skorupoke
September 9th, 2009, 08:04 AM
I just purified the shadow Togepi. Luckily, it had Serene Grace :D
I traded it to Fire Red, then migrated it to Diamond, and evolved it into Togetic, then Togekiss.
I gave Togekiss some Carbos and Calcium and took a look at the stats, and then I saw this:
IT HAD HUSTLE!!!!
WHAT THE HECK!>?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:(

Please reply! What can I do now? (Sadly, I SAVED when togetic became togekiss..... :( )

saturday_13
September 10th, 2009, 01:20 AM
okii.
i started ruby.
how badass am i :]

lol.
and within 4-5 hours of gameplay i have two badges and even beat my rival on that route near the cycling bridge thing.
hehe.

i haven't been paying attention to names.
but also all my pokemon are like lvl 15 except my level 18 marshtomp.
so im going fairly great :]

Giratina ♀
September 10th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Okay, so I decided to play Emerald over again because I finally got Pal Park in Platinum and wanted a Latios. Great excuse, huh? So I started up the game and, in honor of the Swampert who had once belonged to the previous owner of my Platinum cartridge and was now on my E4-beating team, got a Mudkip. I plan to name him Juan.

So Birch rambles about things I should know already with his creepy grin and face shape, and then asks me if I'm a boy or a girl. I choose GIRL. And now... my name. So at first I thought of using 'Giratina', but 'Giratin' sounded really lame. And no way I was using Vision or something like I did last playthrough. So I was pondering some cool names, and came up with nothing. I resorted to my last defense... and also my most hated defense... my real name.

Save Birch's sorry tail from a vicious man-eating Zigzagoon? Check. Retrieve memetastic Pokémon whose Emerald sprite I hate but evolves into the awesome Earthquake-spamming Swampert? Check. Thinking about catching a Ralts for a few minutes but deciding it would be too hard? Also check. Here we go...

So now there's a May lookalike named Julia running around with a Mudkip, appropriately named Juan (once again in honor of Swampert and his old Trainer). Great fun when we get to the eighth Gym Leader.

EDIT:

I have discovered something incredible!

Ralts, contrary to popular belief, are attracted to negative emotions, not positive ones! C-mon. Wally was quivering in his boots when he found one, and I must have spent all of an hour looking for this thing. When I found one, a critical hit from my Level 13 Mudkip Juan wiped it out pretty well. I wasn't pleased. I moved to a different patch of grass and who do I find but an adorable little female Ralts waiting for me? Tackle this time knocked her nicely into the Red Zone, and she went in the Pokéball on the first toss.

So here's info on Cloud, the new Ralts on my team after some levelling to give her something more than Growl:

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/5a/Spr_3e_280.gif
Cloud | female Ralts
Lv 6 | Timid nature | Synchorize (passes on status problems)

Growl
Confusion

Alli
September 11th, 2009, 02:28 PM
I really think this thread is a great idea. Thank you for making it! ^_^

Le stick!

Ru-Kun
September 11th, 2009, 05:51 PM
I was hoping someone would remake this thread!

On Ruby and LG lately I've just been trying to beat the game. On LG I have 3 badges, but I skipped Surge, and on Ruby I have 1.

Giratina ♀
September 12th, 2009, 06:35 AM
Oh yes! Also after some chillaxing in Petalburg Woods (and watching a lot of episodes of Is It a Good Idea to Microwave This?) I caught myself a Shroomish. Having no clue what to call it, I look up and Jory delivers the catchphrase: "...and nobody likes roasted nuts." I am then reminded of that little thing they did in Sootopolis with the big Shroomish and Barboach hunters. Cue Immature Joke Sensor going into overdrive...

Roasty | female Shroomish
Lv 6 | Quirky | Effect Spore

* Absorb
* Tackle

Fought Roxanne. A few Critical Hitting Absorbs and some training beforehand kicked Roasty up to level 10, at which point she learned Leech Seed. A fierce battle ensued between Roasty and Nosepass, with Nosepass having the lead by five levels. Cue Leech Seed and an awful lot of Absorbs... it reminded me of that one epic battle I had in Sapphire between Breloom and Slaking. Oh maaaan, that was the most awesome battle I've ever played... but anyway. After about three Potions and an Oran berry, Roasty scored a Critical Hit and knocked Nosepass down to a sliver of red. Leech Seed kicked in... and WOOSH!

Roasty pwn't all three of Roxanne's Pokémon, all of which were at least three levels higher than she was, and I never even had to use Juan to cover for her. Is that an awesome Shroomish or what?

I then moved on to Dewford. Cloud, contrary to my belief, was pretty much useless in Brawly's gym, probably because her Defense was too low or something. Anyway, Juan (who evolved into a Marshtomp from my brief training in Granite Cave beforehand) was the real star of the show here. Water Gun worked very well against Makuhita. Anyway, I kicked Brawly the Surfer Man's sorry tail, got Bulk Up (which I'll probably never use) and, more importantly, the ability to use Flash. Up I go to Granite Cave again, ready to evolve... someone. Cloud or Roasty, whoever.

So I pass the Escape Rope spot I emptied the previous excursion (and tried to find my way around without a map or a Flash - bad idea) and went to the next floor, catching myself a Sableye who I'm not going to use except as a Flash slave in this case. I named him Hustler. So Hustler uses Flash and I walk around, warding off Arons and other stray Sableyes who are for some reason envious of Hustler being taken captive by Enemy General Julia. Didn't catch anything else cool in this cave, except for a Zubat I thought about using but decided against.

You know the drill: meet Steven, get Steel Wing, get TFO. And so I did.

Went to Slateport, and thought long and hard for a few hours about what to rename Cloud as - 'Cloud' wasn't as cool a name as I thought. After thinking for a bit I decided on the most awesome name I could muster at 9:00 PM - Enigma. Juan and Roasty stayed the same. I went to talk to Dock, fought off the Grunts (Roasty was a godsend), and after a quick three-battle run in the Battle Tent (where I got a Full Heal for my efforts and further reinforced my opinion that Magnemite and Electrike are the most awesome Electric-types on the planet), I went up some and beat some pitiful Pokéfans.

Now, the Pokéfans Isabel and Someone were a lot of fun to fight - they had a Plusle and Minun each, and each one wasted a turn using Helping Hand on the other! I swear the Universe would have exploded if they both went through, but Emerald deemed the second HH invalid. Phew. Beat them after some Synchorize and Stun Spore abuse, and got to training mah Pogermans all up to level 20.

My team as follows:

Enigma - Timid female Ralts- L18
Roasty - Quirky female Shroomish - L18
Juan - Bold male Marshtomp - L20

My plan is to evolve Enigma and Roasty before I move on.

Sour Wingjuice
September 13th, 2009, 07:18 AM
So far my Team is pretty Lame, But i plan on Working on it.
I have:
Ivysaur level 26
Leech Seed
Razor leaf
Tackle
Sleep Powder

Pidgeotto level 26
Gust
Quick Attack
Tackle
Whirlwhind

And..

Parasect level 24
Stun Spore
Poison Powder
Dig
Cut

Yeah i know, its a Suck team...

Giratina ♀
September 13th, 2009, 06:22 PM
Well, I evolved Enigma into a Kirlia in hopes of getting some better moves upon evolution (the only offensive attack the poor girl has is Confusion). I bought some Harbor Mail, kicked Brendan's sorry tail (hey that rhymed), and walked into the streets of Mauville ready to... get a bike and a Badge, among other things.

Well, the first thing I did was trade my useless Harbor Mail for a Coin Case, which I've decided I'm never going to use after looking at the price of TM Psychic. Geez. [shudders] And Thunderbolt I won't bother with, because I'll be getting TM Shockwave in a few minutes to use on my future Magneton - yeah, I'll be using a Magneton. As well as another excuse to name something mechanical 'Helio', I need an Electric-type and I know from playing through Sapphire with him that this guy is one of the better slot-fillers. Anyway, onto Wattson.

So Juan, being a Ground-type with Mud Shot, breezed through this place. Voltorb? One turn of Rollout before getting Mud-shot. Electrike didn't even attack before it dropped. Magneton, after sending out a Sonicboom which didn't do much, also dropped to the might of Mud Shot. And then there was Manectric... he was the only one who gave me trouble. Mud Shot didn't faint him, and he kept using Howl to boost... something. Attack, I believe. Anyway, he healed with a Sitrus Berry and kept Howling until repetitions of Mud Shot and one critical-hit Tackle made him drop. And with that Wattson infected me with the WAHAHA virus and, more importantly, forked over the Dynamobadge.

And now I'm healing with my level 26 Marshtomp and the other two, who haven't changed much. Both are still level 20, and I really need to evolve Roasty soon.

560cool.
September 19th, 2009, 07:52 AM
I just sold my WHOLE bag on both S and FR to buy some Pkballs .
Gonna catch some Pokes gonna migrate on my Pt.

Alli
September 19th, 2009, 08:07 AM
I beat Maxie on Ruby and I'm trying to get Cuttin'! (Combusken) to evolve before Flannery.

Don't feel like posting pictures, but...and yes, the movesets are supposed to be bad. It's a challenge.

Cuttin'!/Combusken lv. 33
Cut
Strength
Ember
Rock Smash

Aere/Breloom lv. 29
Strength
Flash
Leech Seed
Rock Smash

Deka/Mawile lv. 29
Strength
Rock Smash
Fake Tears
Faint Attack

Mara/Skarmory lv. 28
Peck
Cut
Rock Smash
Agility

560cool.
September 19th, 2009, 08:18 AM
I beat Maxie on Ruby and I'm trying to get Cuttin'! (Combusken) to evolve before Flannery.

Don't feel like posting pictures, but...and yes, the movesets are supposed to be bad. It's a challenge.

Cuttin'!/Combusken lv. 33
Cut
Strength
Ember
Rock Smash

Aere/Breloom lv. 29
Strength
Flash
Leech Seed
Rock Smash

Deka/Mawile lv. 29
Strength
Rock Smash
Fake Tears
Faint Attack

Mara/Skarmory lv. 28
Peck
Cut
Rock Smash
Agility

Man... U really are up to a challenge .
Anyways from my FR I migrated these 6

BUTTERFREE Lv. 21 Item : Rare Candy
DODORIO Lv. 56 Item : Master Ball (never used that )
SUICUNE Lv. 59 (yes , I caught him and not with the MB ! It is in an Ultra Ball )
MEWTWO Lv. 73 ( The Cerulean Cave )
CHARMANDER Lv. 2 Item : Apicot Berry ( some hax to get 999 Apicot Berrys )
ARBOK Lv. 39 ( Just an Arbok I evolved from Ekans 4 Pkdex )

^ This was for filloing my Pkdex and Boxes . Now I am too lazy to turn on Sapphire and migrate ^

Alli
September 20th, 2009, 06:33 AM
Okay, one was older, one was newer, and the old was in the wrong forum. So, they've been merged. Carry on with your journies. :D

Amore
September 20th, 2009, 11:25 AM
Wow, just found this section, kwl.

So, i've just restarted my Emerald Game.

-Chose character name and gender
-went and saved Prof. Birch from the Zigzagoon
-Got Torchic, nickname "Blaze" (Jolly first time, how lucky??)
-Went and battered Brendaon on route 103
-Got given pokedex and pokeballs
-went catching in Route 101, caught Wurmple (m and f)
-caught a poochyena
-caught a wingull, nickname "gullywings" (i nicknamed wingull that the first time i
played Emerald, as it was my first pokemon game) on Route 103
-Went through Route 102
-Caught an Adamant Zigzagoon, nickname "Ziggyzoom"
-Caught m and f Ralts, Timid and Jolly (sadly jolly is female, so no migrating for a gallade)
-Caught Lotad, nickname "Tads"
-Arrived in Petalburg City
-Helped Wally catch his Ralts
-Trekked through Petalburg Woods to Rustboro
-Caught Marill, Shroomish m and f (Jolly and Gentle), Silcoon, Cascoon, Taillow m and f
-Blaze evolved
-Ziggyzoom reached lv.10
-Arrived in Rustboro City
-Traded Jolly Female Ralts for Dots the Seedot with Kobe
-Caught Abra, Whismur on Route 116
-Challenged Rustboro Gym
-Received Rustboro Gym Badge
-Chased Aqua Grunt through Route 116 into Rusturf Tunnel
-Caught Nincada
-Ziggyzoom dealt Aqua Grunt a lot of Headbutting
-Went back to Littleroot Town, adding everyone in newly received PokeNav
-Caught Slakoth in Petalburg Woods
-Went to Dewford
-Challenged Dewford Gym
-Brawly's Makuhite took down Blaze, then dispatched Ziggyzoom and Slakoth (HM Slave) with Arm Thrust 1HKOs
-Went through Granite Cave to meet Steven
-Caught Zubat, Naive, and Aron.
-Delivered Letter
-Returned to Dewford Town and got an Old Rod
-Fished up and caught a Magikarp
-Hitched a ride on Mr Briney's boat to Petalburg
-Went to Devon Hq and got given Exp. Share
-Returned to Dewford

Current Activity: Deciding whether to Challenge Brawly, or plod on to Slateport, deliver Devon Goods, meet Archie and level up Zubat until it gets Wing Attack

Current Team:
http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/dp/263.png
Ziggyzoom lv.14
Adamant
Pickup
37/19/21/27/13/20
Tackle
Sand Attack
Tail Whip
Heabutt

http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/dp/41.png
CroGoZu lv.9
Naive
Inner Focus
28/14/14/18/12/12
Leech Life
Supersonic

http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/dp/287.png
Slakoth lv.5
Hardy
Truant
HM Moves:
Cut

http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/dp/256.png
Blaze lv.21
Jolly
Blaze
60/41/32/34/39/35
Scratch
Peck
Double Kick
Ember

Swift!
September 22nd, 2009, 05:26 AM
Restarted Pokemon FireRed and spent a while resetting for an Adamant Charmander. Finally got one and set off on my journey.

Did the boring 'get-Oak's-parcel-and-bring-it-back-to-him-because-he's-too-lazy-to-go-and-get-it-himself' quest and then trained Charmander a bit. I also caught a Pidgey to use as a HM Slave.

Current Team
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/e/e9/Spr_3f_004.png
Charmander♂ - Lv.9
Adamant
- Scratch
- Growl
- Ember

Amore
September 22nd, 2009, 10:11 AM
Emerald:

-Boxed away CroGoZu
-Decided to go to Slateport
-Battled way through Slateport Beach
-Delivered Devon Goods
-Won Battle Tent Once
-Went back to Dewford
-Beat Brawly
-Went Back to Slateport
-Battled Up Route 110 to Trick House
-Completed Trick House Challenge, during which, Ziggyzoom evolved
-Obliterated Route 103
-Returned to Slateport Poke Center
-Healed Pokes, saved and quit.

Current Team:

http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/dp/264.png
Ziggyzoom lv.21
Adamant
Pickup
66/45/37/34/35/54
Tackle
Odor Sleuth
Swagger
Heabutt

http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/dp/287.png
Slakoth lv.5
Hardy
Truant
HM Moves:
Cut

http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/dp/256.png
Blaze lv.24
Jolly
Blaze
68/47/36/44/39/38
Scratch
Peck
Double Kick
Ember

Saud-Blaziken
September 22nd, 2009, 01:33 PM
Ok

In Silph. Co:

With:

Level 51 Blastiose

Level 10 Pidgy HM SLAVE FOR FLY

Level 3 Rattata HM SLAVE FOR ROCK SMASH AND CUT

Level 5 Pikcahu HM SLAVE FOR FLASH

IndigoPlateau
September 22nd, 2009, 07:49 PM
I never really payed much attention to my LeafGreen game. FireRed had always been my main game (130+ hours), but now that I found out my nine year-old brother started over on it, I've decided to play both FR and LG equally.

I'll keep you guys updated as I play through both games.

Swift!
September 22nd, 2009, 08:13 PM
Played some more of FireRed today. I went out onto Route 22 and attempted to catch an Adamant Spearow, the first one I found turned out to be Adamant. That made my day. I then trained Spearow and Charmander in Viridian Forest, they both got to level 11 and then I took on Green (my rival). The result was expected, I easily won.

Current Team
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/e/e9/Spr_3f_004.png
Charmander♂ - Lv.11
Adamant
- Scratch
- Growl
- Ember

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/3/35/Spr_3f_021.png
Spearow♂ - Lv.11
Adamant
- Peck
- Growl
- Leer

Jubilation
September 22nd, 2009, 11:41 PM
I restarted my Leaf Green about 20 minutes ago, currently I'm up to Viridian Forest with only one pokemon,

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa001.png, Level 10
- Tackle
- Growl
- Leech Seed
- Vine Whip

IndigoPlateau
September 23rd, 2009, 09:46 AM
Boo-yah! I trained my Charmander up to level 14 and defeated Brock for my first gym badge. My Pidgey didn't see any action in the less-than-epic battle, so it's still stuck at level 11. I'll train it up as I pass through Route 3, though. Plenty of opportunities to gain levels there.

747Jason747
September 23rd, 2009, 10:04 AM
Currently in Cerulean just beat Misty.....

Team:
Wartortle lvl 25
Magikarp lvl 18

iShini
September 24th, 2009, 09:51 PM
In the latest adventures of Shy in Emerald...

After kicking Juan's suave butt a few months back and leveled her team to level 50 altogether, she challenged the Elite Four and the Champion! Let's say the most dramatic battles was against Drake's Flygon and against Wallace's Ludicolo. Nontheless, she and her team emerged victorious.

Shy's team consists of the following:

Swampert, female, Nimue
Return, Earthquake, Surf, Waterfall

Aggron, female, Rikah
Rock Tomb, Iron Tail, Rock Smash, Strengh

Gardevoir, female, Chisame
Substitute, Shadow Ball, Calm Mind, Psychic

Magcargo, male, Hiku
Flamethrower, Overheat, Yawn, Rock Slide

Cacturne, female, Crowess
Sandstorm, Faint Attack, Giga Drain, Needle Arm

Manectric, female, Ginchiyo
Bite, Thunder, Shock Wave, Return

Future plans are to explore the Battle Frontier of course. C=

Saud-Blaziken
September 25th, 2009, 07:18 AM
Started My Emerald Game:

Picked Treecko as my starter:
http://qkpic.com/88772

Nickname: SAUD

Level: 10

Move Set:
~ Pound
~ Leer
~ Absorb

Nature: Adamant

Reached Petalburg City

c3rad
September 27th, 2009, 05:49 PM
I just started my Ruby over.

I chose Treecko as a starter and on my first try got a female.

I nicknamed her Myrtle and she has a brave nature.

Soul Silver
September 29th, 2009, 08:28 AM
I'm currently hunting Feebas in my Sapphire for the first time (yeah I really didnt play it that hard in the past) and luckily I found it pretty easy and am currently stockpiling a heap of them (about 9 so far) for my Pearl/Platinum as well.

Mclena45
October 4th, 2009, 12:30 PM
I restarted LG, I managed to get to the entrance of Viridian Forest.

I have a lvl8 Bulbasaur, lvl6 Ratata and lvl6 Pidgey. :D

Dark Sceptile
October 6th, 2009, 04:29 PM
I started a run with what will be a Linoone named Ziggy and a Breloom named Ninja.

Ninetales
October 6th, 2009, 08:39 PM
Well, in Emerald, I had enough of training 60 or so Pokemon to the same level, especially since Pokemon become hard to train to level 45 between the seventh and eighth badges. So I cut the number of Pokemon I have to train by about two thirds, leaving 20 or so Pokemon which I thought would be good choices against the Elite Four. In the past couple of days I started EV training two of those Pokemon (wow, EV training is addictive... I used to be skeptical about it, and now I'm inclined to do it to every one of my Pokemon). I EV trained my Gorebyss in Route 113 for a while, then Route 116, then route 118...

While training on Route 118, I came across a shiny Electrike! And caught it! I kind of hoped to catch Pokerus in this game, and instead I got four shinies... but four shinies is still good, right...? (I also have a shiny Wingull, Zubat, and Linoone)

Just a few minutes ago I was EV training my Alakazam--first in Route 113, then Route 118, then Route 119. She got a Special Attack boost of 9 during one level up, and a Speed boost of 7 during another. (She was holding a Macho Brace, of course.) I also EV trained my Gorebyss some more, this time in the Rusturf Tunnel. My Altaria picked up some Special Attak EV's in Route 113 as well, and some Attack in Route 121.

I still have many more Pokemon to EV train... *sigh* Fortunately, I found good locations to EV train:

Rusturf Tunnel (nothing but Whismur, which give out HP EV's)
Inside Mt. Pyre (mostly Shuppet, which give out Attack EV's)
Magma Hideout (everything in there gives out Defense EV's)
Route 113 (good place to Special Attack EV train provided I avoid the Skarmories)
Route 114 (the most common Pokemon there give out Special Defense EV's)
Route 118 (everything in there gives out Speed EV's)
Route 119 (perfect for special sweepers--Special Attack, Speed, and a little HP)
New Mauville (also good for special sweepers, but easy to get paralyzed there)
Route 121 (mostly Attack, a little Special Attack, and a tiny bit of Speed--perfect for my Blaziken and Ninetales)
Fishing on Route 120 (Barboach and Magikarp for HP and Speed)
Fishing on Route 119 (vast majority of Pokemon are Attack-granting Carvanha)

Mclena45
October 7th, 2009, 04:17 AM
Well, I made my way though Viridian Forest, got my self a Pikachu, defeated Brock, and made my way to Mt. Moon. I'm half way through it, trying to win against all the trainers...

CURRENT TEAM!!!
Ivysaur lvl16 (Success!)
Pidgy lvl14
Pikachu lvl14
Ratata lvl14
Geodude lvl8 (dex filler)
Zubat lvl10 (dex filler)

angelsavoir
October 9th, 2009, 12:11 PM
I just restarted Emerald and choose Mudkip as my starter. I choose the girl character and named her Sarah, which is my name lol. I went to battle your "rival" and caught a Wurmple and Poochyena both level 4. Raised Wurple to level 7 and mudkip to level 10. Also Battled one other trainer.

I havent played Emerald in forever, and Ive only ever got to the 6th badge!! So hopefully, I will actually complete it this time :P

Lycaeus
October 10th, 2009, 08:46 AM
Well, I decided to start a new Fire Red Runthrough.

- Started New Game
- Named self Adrian (I name myself something different everytime lol)
- Named rival Lucius
- Withdrew Potion
- Picked Squirtle, male, nicknamed Orion
- Beat Rival
- Got Potion from Mart guy
- Did the rest of the start of game stuff
- Caught a Pidgey level 3, male, nicknamed Deangelo
- Trained till Deangelo was level 9 and Orion level 10
- Beat Lucius at the E4 entrance
- Ran through Viridian Forest or whatever
- Caught Pikachu, level 3, male, nicknamed Alexander
- Beat Brock with Orion's Water Gun
-Got Running Shoes
- Caught Nidoran male, level 7, nick'd Milo
- Trainer Milo to level 10
- Am currently training in Mt.Moon

TEAM:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg007.png
Orion/Squirtle
Level 15/Male
- Tackle
- Bubble
- Water Gun
- Withdraw

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg016.png
Deangelo/Pidgey
Level 14/Male
- Tackle
- Sand Attack
- Gust
- Quick Attack

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg025.png
Alexander/Pikachu
Level 14/Male
- Thundershock
- Growl
- Quick Attack
- Thunder Wave

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg032.png
Milo/Nidoran
Level 11/Male
- Peck
- Leer
- Focus Energy

Badges: Brock,
Planned Team: Blastoise, Raichu, Pidgeot, Nidoking, Arcanine, Exxegutor

Zerrah.
October 11th, 2009, 06:12 PM
~Fought my Rival and kicked his skinny ___.
~Fought my way up to Bill's and battled every trainer along the way.
~Battled Misty and won Badge #2.
~Went through the trashed house and battled the Rocket, gaining a Dig TM.
~Headed South I captured my Fly Slave, which happens to be a Pidgey named Eos.
~And after like 5 minutes of sifting through the tall grass, I managed to nab a female Meowth, wich I promptly nicknamed Persephone.
~Headed to the S.S. Anne to get Cut.

Team:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani002.gif Apollo LV 21 Impish ♂ - PoisonPowder, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani012.gif Maya LV 20 Calm ♀ - PoisonPowder, SleepPowder, Stun Spore, Confusion
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani025.gif Artemis LV 21 Naughty ♂ - Thundershock, Quick Attack, Mega Kick, Double Team
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani052.gif Persephone LV 10 Brave ♀ - Scratch, Growl, Bite

Future Additions:

~Traversing Victory Road...still.

Team:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani006.gif Hitokage LV 44 Modest ♂ - Fly, Growl, Flamethrower, Metal Claw
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani135.gifThunders LV 43 Naughty ♀ - Shock Wave, Sand-Attack, Pin Missile, Quick Attack
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani065.gif Fudin LV 44 Hasty ♂ - Recover, Psychic, Future Sight, Psybeam
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani143.gif Kabigon LV 42 Lonely ♂ - Body Slam, Yawn, Rest, Snore
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani051.gif Suidou LV 44 Relaxed ♀ - Dig, Fury Swipes, Rock Slide, Sand Tomb
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani131.gif Laplace LV 44 Relaxed ♀ - Mist, Body Slam, Confuse Ray, Perish Song

RainDogg54
October 13th, 2009, 01:51 PM
Just started a new game on Fire Red and beat Brock.

Trainer: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/frlgemtr/frlgemtr136.png
Name: Kori

My team as of now:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg007.png lv 15
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg039.pnglv 10
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg025.pnglv 16

I'm about to travel through Mt. Moon!

Mclena45
October 13th, 2009, 02:12 PM
I managed to get my way through Mt. Moon, defeating all the trainers and collecting at least most of the items.
I taught Mega Punch to Pikachu
Caught a lvl10 Mankey
Reached Cerulean City
Bought an unknown amount of Potions and PokeBalls
Defeated Blue
Defeated the first trainer on Nugget Bridge
Saved after first trainers defeat.

=Current Team=
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/7/73/002Ivysaur.png/220px-002Ivysaur.png
Ivysaur-lvl17
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/5/55/016Pidgey.png/170px-016Pidgey.png
Pidgey-lvl16
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/4/46/019Rattata.png/150px-019Rattata.png
Rattata-lvl16
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/0/0d/025Pikachu.png/170px-025Pikachu.png
Pikachu-lvl15
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/4/41/056Mankey.png/170px-056Mankey.png
Mankey-lvl10

Silhouette
October 13th, 2009, 02:39 PM
Sapphire Version

My hunt for the last Shoal Salt led to disappointment, so I must have to wait for the tide. I was hoping for the Shell Bell, but I can wait.

I've been having trouble trying to get through Victory Road, so I turned back and travelled the region far and wide to fight trainers who I may have managed to avoid. I also searched for Pokémon that may be interesting, items I missed, and trainers ready for a rematch.

I have trained hard and long, but it just isn't enough. I am still venturing the region...

Current team:

Lv41 Slath/Slakoth @ Silk Scarf
Strength, Yawn, Bulk-Up, Slack Off

Lv41 Taiow/Swellow @ Lax Incense
Aerial Ace, Steel Wing, Façade, Fly

Lv41 Whurs/Exploud @ Charcoal
Overheat, Water Pulse, Shock Wave, Hyper beam

Lv41 Spinda @ Blackglasses
Teeter Dance, Psybeam, Faint Attack, Secret Power

Lv41 Girafarig @ Focus Band
Confusion, Stomp, Agility, Baton Pass

Lv42 Zigazoon/Linoone
Slash, Surf, Covet, Tail Whip

Lycaeus
October 14th, 2009, 03:24 AM
Well, let's continue.

- Hiked through Mt.Moon, picking up all items I knew of along the way.
- Taught Mega Punch to Orion.
- Beat Lucius without a sweat
- Beat Nugget Bridge and the above area
- Helped Bill, got the SS Anne Ticket
- Beat Misty, first try (Alexander beat Staryu, damanged Starmie, and then Orion took him out)
- Beat the Rocket
- Traveled to Vermillion
- Got to VS Seeker, Bike Voucher and Old Rod
- Beat SS Anne
- Beat the area by Snorlax
- Beat Lt. Surge with Milo's Dig.
- Gotta go through Dig Tunnel

TEAM:
Milo the Nidorino
Alexander the Pikachu
Orion the Wartortle
Deangelo the Pidgeotto

chaos11011
October 16th, 2009, 03:34 PM
Yeah I picked up my ruby but got bored of the sunny day team to so I ditched everyone exept aron.Went and caught a Makuhita.Then later 3 beat gyms (brawly-flannery) caught zubat and cacnea.I'm currently training for the 5th Gym.Also I renamed Aron.

Team:
Lairon (Byron) Lvl 32
Hariyama (Bulk) Lvl 29
Cacnea (Blister) Lvl 23
Golbat (Buffy) Lvl 24

Yeah my team is unbalanced <_< but on the plus side I love it that all of my pokemons nicknames start with B

I beat Norman and Winnona now im gonna go to the Magma Base

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/94/MDP305.png (http://www.pokecommunity.com/wiki/File:MDP305.png) Lvl 37
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/19/MDP332.png (http://www.pokecommunity.com/wiki/File:MDP332.png) Lvl 37
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/4e/MDP042.png (http://www.pokecommunity.com/wiki/File:MDP042.png) Lvl 37
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/be/MDP297.png (http://www.pokecommunity.com/wiki/File:MDP297.png) Lvl 37

I also decided that Im gonna catch a Laturn and Glalie

Lycaeus
October 18th, 2009, 03:15 PM
Ohk, long time no post lol.

- Got through Diglett Tunnel
- Got through Rock Tunnel
- Beat Lucian in Ghost Tower
- Caught Wes the Male Growlithe
- Beat the Rocket mission
- Beat Erika
- Went back to Lavender and took the Sea route to Fushia
- Currently going down the Bike Path to Fushia

TEAM:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg033.png
Milo/Nidorino
Male/Level 35
- Dig
- Secret Power
- Horn Attack
- Double Kick
Notes: Not going to evo him, I like Nidorino too much (:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg017.png
Deangelo/Pidgeotto
Male/Level 34
- Fly
- Featherdance
- Wing Attack
- Quick Attack
Note: Sort of death fodder, don't really like him, more of a Fly Slave.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg058.png
Wes/Growlithe
Male/Level 35
- Bite
- Roar
- Ember
- Flame Thrower
Note: Evoing at level 49 (that's when he learns Flamethrower).

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg025.png
Alexander/Pikachu
Male/Level 35
- Thunderbolt
- Agility
- Quick Attack
- Thunder Wave
Note: Evoing soon. Whenever I feel like parting with him lol. Or maybe I won't evo...

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg009.png
Orion/Blastoise
Male/Level 36
- Mega Punch
- Protect
- Water Pulse
- Bite
Note: He's my main man. Can take out ANYTHING.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg052.png
Giovanni/Meowth
Note: My Cut/Flash/Pick Up slave.

GengarNightmare
October 18th, 2009, 05:55 PM
I've been playing fire red lately. I decided to use, pretty much, only my starter, Charizard, because 1.)I don't have to spend extra time training others and 2.)This is what I did in the original Red version.

I spent the last two or three hours catching Dratini in the Safari Zone. I never did catch one with a usable nature, but I did catch a Dragonair! I haven't done that since....well.....the original red version!

I am now at Cinnabar island (tho I still haven't challenged Sabirina). Playtime is 10:16. I've just beaten Blaine, which means that Bill took me to the Sevii islands and showed me the PC Box problem, blah, blah, blah, and finally let me go on my way.

Right now, I'm trying to catch enough pokemon so that when I defeat the elite four, I'll immmediately get the national dex and access to the other islands. I now have 42 caught, 101 seen; I've caught about 25 in the last 2 hours. As soon as I get back to the mainland, I'll continue catching pokemon. After that, I'll work on finishing the story.

I still have Sabrina, Silph Co., Viridian Gym, and Victory Road between me and the Elite Four, but I think I can do all that within the next hour. However, I'll have to catch some high level pokemon to take into the Elite Four b/c, as I said earlier, my only strong pokemon is my starter. I might capture Articuno b/c I hardly use him in D/P/Pt so I won't need to stress about nature and IVs when I catch it, and Lance's pokemon are weak to Ice (minus gyarados). I want to keep Zapdos in the Power Plant in case one day I decide to soft reset for a really strong one. I probably won't bother with Moltres since Charizard is my starter.

I'll update this when I beat the elite four.

BTW, I've defeated EVERY gym leader with Charizard, including Misty. Nothing is better than killing a water pokemon with a fire type! :D

Amachi
October 19th, 2009, 04:08 AM
I just started a new game, choosing the name Amelia.

I'm in the Trick House doing the first puzzle, having just completed the Team Aqua event and delivered the goods.

As of right now my team consists of:
Marshtomp lvl 18 - I need to nickname it
William (Ralts) lvl 15
Chibi (Nincada) lvl 14 - this guy was a pain in the butt to level up.
Marco (Shroomish) lvl 15
Timmy (Taillow) lvl 15 - I'll probably get rid of this guy soon
Zigzagoon lvl 3 - my trusty HM slave with pickup :3

I don't know who else to add to my team though. I was thinking of perhaps getting a Magnemite and a fire type, but I'm not sure which - even though it should be an easy decision since there are only like 3 to choose from thanks to all the damn water.

Lokiman42
October 19th, 2009, 10:28 AM
I just started a new game, choosing the name Amelia.

I'm in the Trick House doing the first puzzle, having just completed the Team Aqua event and delivered the goods.

As of right now my team consists of:
Marshtomp lvl 18 - I need to nickname it
William (Ralts) lvl 15
Chibi (Nincada) lvl 14 - this guy was a pain in the butt to level up.
Marco (Shroomish) lvl 15
Timmy (Taillow) lvl 15 - I'll probably get rid of this guy soon
Zigzagoon lvl 3 - my trusty HM slave with pickup :3

I don't know who else to add to my team though. I was thinking of perhaps getting a Magnemite and a fire type, but I'm not sure which - even though it should be an easy decision since there are only like 3 to choose from thanks to all the damn water.
Your team seems fine for the time being. I'd recommend replacing Taillow with Skarmory later (Route 113). And if you're looking for an electric type, Voltorb will work well (I'd say Magnemite, but if you have Skarmory on deck then you don't want another steel type). If you don't like Voltorb, evolve your Ralts into Gardevoir and teach it thunderbolt (thats what I'm using now, its a good substitute for an electric type and it frees up some space in your party). Later, I'd highly recommend replacing Shroomish/Breloom with Lileep/Cradily (Revived from root fossil found in the dessert above Mauville City). I used to use Breloom, but it outlives it's usefullness later on considering how it's Sp. Atk is not very high. It's just a fighting type with a 3 or 4 additional weaknesses, not to mention it's HIGHLY weak vs flying moves, whereas a fighting type like Medicham can take a hit from a flying type. I suppose halting evolution until it learns spore makes it semi useful, but when compared to Cradily, there is no competition in my opinion. As for fire types, I'd recommend Torkoal (Found in firery path) until you get to Mt. Pyre and can catch vulpix (I'd prefer Ninetales over Torkoal). Hope this helps.

I started my Sapphire over the other day, I just caught Kyogre. Now I'm spending time trying to improve my team, I don't think I can take on Wallace with where it is now:

Gardevior - Lv 38
Psychic
Thunderbolt
Calm Mind
Shadow Ball (I screwed up on this one... forgot it used Atk and not Sp. Atk)

Flygon - Lv 45
Crunch
Dragonbreath
Fly
Sand Tomb (Considering Earthquake, but it's female and couldn't pass the skill on)

Torchic - Lv 42
Slash
Ember (Will be replaced with Flamethrower next level, then I can evolve)
Quick Attack
Mirror Move

Lileep - Lv 24
Astonish
Constrict (Considering Giga Drain)
Acid (Considering Sludge Bomb)
Ingrain

Gyarados - Lv 26
This is only an hm slave, I'm not too fond of gyarados' Sp Atk.

I'm probably going to hunt feebas today, my team is in dire need of a Milotic. Other than that, the plan is to evolve my torchic and my lileep. I haven't decided who to add as my 6th pokemon. Salamence is overpopular, thus turning me away from it. We shall see...

Amachi
October 19th, 2009, 01:13 PM
Your team seems fine for the time being. I'd recommend replacing Taillow with Skarmory later (Route 113). And if you're looking for an electric type, Voltorb will work well (I'd say Magnemite, but if you have Skarmory on deck then you don't want another steel type). If you don't like Voltorb, evolve your Ralts into Gardevoir and teach it thunderbolt (thats what I'm using now, its a good substitute for an electric type and it frees up some space in your party). Later, I'd highly recommend replacing Shroomish/Breloom with Lileep/Cradily (Revived from root fossil found in the dessert above Mauville City). I used to use Breloom, but it outlives it's usefullness later on considering how it's Sp. Atk is not very high. It's just a fighting type with a 3 or 4 additional weaknesses, not to mention it's HIGHLY weak vs flying moves, whereas a fighting type like Medicham can take a hit from a flying type. I suppose halting evolution until it learns spore makes it semi useful, but when compared to Cradily, there is no competition in my opinion. As for fire types, I'd recommend Torkoal (Found in firery path) until you get to Mt. Pyre and can catch vulpix (I'd prefer Ninetales over Torkoal). Hope this helps.

Wow, thanks for all the advice, it's appreciated. I'll definitely teach Thunderbolt to Gardevoir, and I'll consider using Lileep/Cradily - I've never actually used it before. I was planning on grabbing a Vulpix later on, it's just pretty far away now, that's all.

But yeah, thanks :)

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
October 20th, 2009, 09:09 AM
FINALLY caught a Skitty in Emerald today after realising I could use sweet scent to get one. Left it and a Linoone in Day Care and am hoping to get an egg soon.

Armykid
October 20th, 2009, 01:11 PM
wow, thanks silversmeargle =P. Anyway today i'm gonna try to get shiny abra in leaf green using the game corner method. Wish me luck and i'll tell u my progress.

Lokiman42
October 22nd, 2009, 01:55 PM
Not much going on in this thread, I'll try to pick up the pace.

I spent 2 days searching for Feebas. No luck, so I went to the next best thing in my book, Gorebyss.

After 2 and 1/2 hours of catch and release, I found a clamperl with satisfactory IVs. I'm just about done EV training it's special attack (I think it's at 220). Then I'll train it for special defense before I level it up to around my level, and head to Ever Grande City.

My team thus far:

Gorebyss - Level 27
Cradily - Level 42
Combusken - Level 43 (Gonna wait until level 50 to evolve)
Gardevior - 44
Flygon - 45
Gyarados - HM Slave (Haven't decided who to put in this spot yet. I'm considering Crobat.)

Zerrah.
October 22nd, 2009, 06:57 PM
~Finally got through that dang cave.
~Currently on Bruno.

Team:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani006.gif Hitokage LV 47 Modest ♂ - Fly, Growl, Flamethrower, Blast Burn
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani135.gifThunders LV 47 Naughty ♀ - Shock Wave, Sand-Attack, Pin Missile, Quick Attack
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani065.gif Fudin LV 46 Hasty ♂ - Recover, Psychic, Future Sight, Psybeam
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani143.gif Kabigon LV 44 Lonely ♂ - Body Slam, Yawn, Rest, Snore
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani131.gif Laplace LV 45 Relaxed ♀ - Mist, Body Slam, Confuse Ray, Perish Song

Live Update King
October 23rd, 2009, 11:22 AM
I will start Leafgreen as http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg004.png soon

Planned Teams include:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg129.pngto be http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg130.png

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg074.pngto be http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg076.png

I might use Spearow just to be different but im in two minds about it
and the rest to fill the Pokedex. Anyone I put in my team get added to the list

This will be done in a time that suits me so don't rush me

Klofkac
October 23rd, 2009, 11:52 AM
I've caught MOLTRES with pokéball, hp full, asleep;other time I encountered SHINY MOLTRES, but failed at catch...:(Not edited image:)http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/2529/pokemonleafgreen01.png

Live Update King
October 23rd, 2009, 12:14 PM
I've caught MOLTRES with pokéball, hp full, asleep;other time I encountered SHINY MOLTRES, but failed at catch...:(Not edited image:)http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/2529/pokemonleafgreen01.png

You sir are very very lucky. I be proud if I did that...... :cool:

Klofkac
October 23rd, 2009, 12:27 PM
I caught "Pokérus" in Battle Pike and... RAYQUAZA grew to level 71 attack + 11 OMG

Live Update King
October 24th, 2009, 02:33 AM
Team:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg004.pngis now Level 14 and just learned Metal Claw

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg021.pngis now Level 9 thanks to pecking Mankeys on Route 22

Dex Fillers: Mankey,Rattata and Pidgey

Current Progress:
Going to V Forest

Next:

Catching a http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg010.pngin V Forest. I'm going to train it to http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg012.png

Plus catching some Pokedex fillers in V Forest
Items I have:
Poke Balls
2 Potions
Town Map
Teachy TV

Game:
Leafgreen

Swift!
October 24th, 2009, 08:03 PM
- Started a new game
- Chose the male character and named myself 'RED'
- Named my rival 'GREEN'
- Withdrew the Potion from my PC
- Ventured north of Pallet, only to be stopped by Professor Oak
- Was taken by Oak to his lab
- Chose Charmander as my starter
- Rival chose Squirtle
- Battled Green and won handily
- Headed to Viridian City, training Charmander along the way
- Healed Charmander and got Oak's Parcel from the PokeMart clerk
- Headed back to Pallet Town with Oak's Parcel
- Gave Oak his parcel
- Got the Pokedex and five Poke Balls from Professor Oak
- Got the Town Map from Daisy
- Caught a Pidgey to use as a HM Slave
- Got the Teachy TV from the old man in Viridian City
- Headed to Viridian Forest to catch a female Caterpie
- Finally found one after searching for a while
- Trained Caterpie until it evolved into Metapod
- Saved my game in the Viridian City Pokemon Centre

Current Team:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/62/Ani004MS.pngCharmander♂ - Lv.9 - Ember, Scratch, Growl
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/04/Ani011MS.pngMetapod♀ - Lv.7 - Tackle, String Shot, Harden

Future Additions:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/b4/Ani074MS.pngGeodude♂ --> http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/58/Ani076MS.pngGolem♂
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/64/Ani133MS.pngEevee♀ --> http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/47/Ani134MS.pngVaporeon♀
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/dd/Ani125MS.pngElectabuzz♂
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/6a/Ani114MS.pngTangela♂

Credit for layout goes to Kiyoshi Ookami

Greeeny
October 25th, 2009, 03:58 AM
I've restarted Pokemon Ruby.

Currently at Lavaridge Town and my team is:

Garvyl the Grovyle
Level 28
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/93/Spr_b_g3_253.png

Jaws the Mawile
Level 28
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/6b/Spr_b_g3_303.png

Blaze the Numel
Level 27
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/17/Spr_b_g3_322.png

I don't yet know my full team but I plan on adding a Trapinch and Corphish.

Horizon
October 25th, 2009, 04:15 AM
Started a sort of saga run through of the games, beginning in Kanto before moving onto Hoenn and then Sinnoh (and then Johto and a return to kanto once HG/SS is out in English), taking my Pokémon from each region onto the next one (but only using them when it is fair, and keeping two from Kanto, in my case Charizard and Pikachu.)

Finished Kanto with a team of:

Pikachu, Charizard, Pidgeot, Gyarados, Snorlax and Dragonite, all at Lv. 62.

Current team in Hoenn:

Swampert Lv. 36, Gardevoir Lv. 32, Swellow and Machoke Lv. 30, with the Pikachu and Charizard in my party, not to be used until later, and I've just arrived in Fallarbor Town and on my way to Meteor Falls.

Caught a Shiny Zigzagoon while training my Machop, which I'm very proud of since its the first one I've caught in open game for a long while. has a Hasty nature with Pickup too, which could be good for competitive in the lower tiers. Still UT at Lv. 12 in my box, ready for importing and EVing on Pearl. Or, if anybody wants to make an offer for it, I may consider cloning it.

Zerrah.
October 25th, 2009, 06:52 AM
Aww, thanks! ^_^

So, I was planning on re-entering the Elite 4 to train at least to level 50, when I surprisingly kept winning. Update:
~Beat Bruno
~Beat Agatha
~Beat Lance (After 2 tries)
~Beat Gary (After 3 tries)
~Currently putting together team to play through with in my next FireRed adventure, only after I capture Suicune of course.

Team:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani006.gif Hitokage LV 48 Modest ♂ - Fly, Dragon Claw, Flamethrower, Brick Break
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani135.gifThunders LV 47 Naughty ♀ - Shock Wave, Sand-Attack, Pin Missile, Quick Attack
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani065.gif Fudin LV 47 Hasty ♂ - Recover, Psychic, Future Sight, Psybeam
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani143.gif Kabigon LV 45 Lonely ♂ - Body Slam, Yawn, Rest, Snore
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani131.gif Laplace LV 47 Relaxed ♀ - Ice Beam, Surf, Toxic, Perish Song

And I'm thinking for the next run through:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani009.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani082.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani094.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani059.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani087.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani149.gif

Amore
October 25th, 2009, 12:03 PM
Ok, on my LeafGreen, i've been doing Flying monotype:
I beat the E4:
Lorelei:Charizard used sunny day after taking out 2 pokes.
Buttefree mopped up with Solarbeam
Bruno:Gyarados + Pidgeot=pwnage.
Agatha:Butterfree cleaned up with Psychic
Lance:

Took out Gyarados with my own, 2 levels weaker (now who's laughing that i taught it Thunder, eh?eh?
Got pwnd by Aerodactyl, until surprisingly my own lv.37 one took it down with 5 Ancientpowers (Even i'm clueless to that)
Outrage from Dragonite took out his dragons. (How the hell does his lv.54 Dragonair have Outrage???I had to get my Dragonite to lv.61 for it!)

Champ:Pwnd like always.He's probably murdered his Blastoise after it outpaced my badly burned Charizard, only to miss, leaving it wide open for an OHKO Slash

Caught Mewtwo, no biggy, only took 300pokeballs

Found a Togepi egg in the Sevii isles!!!!! I can't believe i never found half of this stuff before!!! (Musta been coz i was too busy doing the Rocket sidequest, i was dissapointed when there was only one grunt at Altering Cave)

Swift!
October 25th, 2009, 07:31 PM
- After a lot of arduous training in Viridian Forest Metapod finally evolved into Butterfree
- Defeated all of the trainers in Viridian Forest
- Reached Pewter City, only to heal up and then head back to Viridian City
- Took on Green's Pidgey and Squirtle, winning handily
- Headed back up to Pewter City
- Leveled both of my Pokemon up for the inevitable Gym battle
- Saved my game right in front of Brock

Current Team:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/62/Ani004MS.pngCharmander♂ - Lv.14 - Ember, Metal Claw, Scratch, Growl
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/93/Ani012MS.pngButterfree♀ - Lv.13 - Confusion, Tackle, PoisonPowder, Harden

Future Additions:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/b4/Ani074MS.pngGeodude♂ --> http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/58/Ani076MS.pngGolem♂
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/64/Ani133MS.pngEevee♀ --> http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/47/Ani134MS.pngVaporeon♀

Zerrah.
October 26th, 2009, 06:11 PM
~Grinded with Persephone aboard the S.S. Anne to get her caught up.
~Creamed Gary.
~Got HM Cut.
~Picked up a Diglett in Diglett's cave, who will now be my HM Slave for Cut.
~Going through LT. Surge's Gym.

Team:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani002.gif Apollo LV 24 Impish ♂ - PoisonPowder, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani012.gif Maya LV 22 Calm ♀ - PoisonPowder, SleepPowder, Stun Spore, Confusion
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani025.gif Artemis LV 22 Naughty ♂ - Thundershock, Quick Attack, Mega Kick, Double Team
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani052.gif Persephone LV 22 Brave ♀ - Scratch, Growl, Bite, Pay Day

Future Additions:

GengarNightmare
October 27th, 2009, 06:51 AM
Playing: Fire Red

I planned to update sooner, but I was distracted. I started playing Prince of Persia, WW :cool:

Anyway,

-I whipped team rocket at Silph Co. (for the millionth time in my life), got Lapras and the Master Ball.
-Challenged and defeated the Fighting Dojo in Saffron. I chose Hitmonlee (because the choice is no longer a big deal like in the originals. You can just breed another one. Hitmonlee + Ditto = Tyrogue).
-Defeated Sabrina. I only fought one of her "lackeys."
-Went and got the Amulet Coin b/c I'm tired of being short on cash. Gave it to Haunter. I also managed to do this without waking up the Snorlax in Celedon City or fighting any of the Bikers on the Bike route. I took the long way around through Fuchia, then traveled up the Bike route and dodged trainers.
-Proudly defeated a ~LV38 Machoke w/ my LV 22 Haunter @ Viridian Gym (it had foresight, so I only had one free move. Curse + Confuse Ray = win).
-Beat Giovanni, which isn't nearly as challenging anymore because what used to be a Rhydon is now a second Rhyhorn......:\
-Used the money I earned from all these fights (Silph Co., Dojo, Sabrina, Giovanni) to buy some coins for the Game Corner. Then I hit the slots and racked up about 1200 coins (~4 jackpots), which gave me a total of just over 4500 coins. Finally, I could buy a Shadow Ball TM for Haunter! (I'm going to evolve him eventually, if you're wondering. I'm using my DS to play right now, so I'll have to dig out two GBA's to trade. I'm too lazy ATM :P)

Now I plan on trekking through Victory Road, which is no longer fun because THEY MOVED MOLTRES! T_T

*ahem*

And at some point I'll capture Articuno to use against Lance. I'm leaving Zapdos in the Power Plant b/c I want to have access to a "new" Zapdos if I ever decide to soft reset for another one. Articuno is hardly useful outside the main game, so I don't feel guilty about abusing it. I don't really need Moltres b/c I have Charizard filling the fire type spot.

I really wish I could get to Islands 4+ before challenging the Elite Four. I have a male and female dratini that I could breed for a good natured Dragonite, and I also wouldn't mind making my Haunter remember Hypnosis (I caught it at LV 20 as a haunter). Plus, Larvitar is there, too. Oh well.

The whole goal in playing right now is to use mah Masterball on Mewtwo. I want a timid one really bad. It's going to be tough, though, because "Synchronize" doesn't have the overworld effect that it has in Emerald/4th gen (meaning I can't lead with a timid synchronizer and raise my chances of a timid Mewtwo appearing). I also learned that you can't get Light Ball in FR/LG, so I won't be using a Pikachu. :\ Instead, I've been using an Electabuzz as my electric type.

Current team:
Charizard
Vaporeon
Alakazam
Haunter
Electabuzz
Pidgeotto

Won't make any commitments on when I'll update again. Curse my short attention span!

EDIT:

~6 hours later.....
I've caught Articuno. I'm trying to decide whether to keep this one or reset and try again. My dilema is this: It has a lax nature (+DEF, -SPDEF), which is okay, but not really benefiting for Articuno. I could try to catch another one, butthe only problem is, I barely caught it because I only had enough cash for 20 ultra balls, and I don't have any status inducers on my team.

Whether I keep it or not, as soon as I'm done, I'm heading to the Pokemon League next.

EDIT 2:
Caught a Naive Articuno this time. Good enough.

Swift!
October 28th, 2009, 12:46 AM
- Battled Brock
- Took out his Geodude with some well placed Confusion attacks from Butterfree
- Kept Butterfree in to Poison Onix >:P
- Butterfree got knocked out by one Rock Tomb attack :(
- Sent out Charmander to finish off the battle
- Thanks to three Metal Claw attacks and Onix missing with Rock Tomb twice, I pulled through with the win :D
- Got the Boulder Badge and TM39 (Rock Tomb) from Brock
- Healed my Pokemon at the Pewter City Pokemon Centre
- Got the running shoes from Professor Oak's aide as I was heading out onto Route 3
- Avoided as many trainers as I could, so that I could come back and train once I get Geodude
- Charmander evolved into Charmeleon :D
- Made it to the Route 4 Pokemon Centre, where I healed my Pokemon
- Bought the Magikarp from the salesman xD
- Saved my game in the Route 4 Pokemon Centre

Current Team:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/2/2c/Ani005MS.pngCharmeleon♂ - Lv.16 - Ember, Metal Claw, Scratch, Growl
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/93/Ani012MS.pngButterfree♀ - Lv.15 - Confusion, Tackle, Sleep Powder, PoisonPowder

Future Additions:

ριє™
November 2nd, 2009, 08:39 AM
Emerald

Current Team

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani259.gif Lv20
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani285.gif Lv19 --> http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani286.gif Lv23
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani129.gif Lv10 (Currently Training)
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani263.gif Lv6 (HM Slave)

Just Beat 2nd Gym And Just Been Dropped Of In Slateport City.

Greeeny
November 2nd, 2009, 12:10 PM
Wooh! Well I was EV training a Poliwhirl in Fire Red south of Seven Island when I bumped into a shiny Phanpy, I didn't see it shine 'cos I was watching TV but I thought it looked brighter than usual so I caught it anyway, good job I did. :)

Amore
November 2nd, 2009, 01:40 PM
I've just restarted Emerald, having completed LeafGreen.Well, cept for the Elite Four, who i'll return to, i just really wanna get to the REAL Battle Frontier.

So, after 7 hours, i have:

Pokedex:
Seen:52
Own:35 (Wooo!Caught my first Nosepass!)

I have 3 badges.
I have decided on my team, which kinda resembles Ash's.
Bold are currently owned.

Grovyle -->> Sceptile @ Lv.50
Swellow
Torkoal (in training on exp. share)
Seviper
Snorunt -->> Glalie
Corphis -->> Crawdaunt

And for the Battle Frontier i will add:

Trapinch -->> Vibrava -->> Flygon
Phanphy -->> Donphan

And my current progress?

Badges:3
I have reached Fiery Path, but skipped some trainers outside to get to Torkoal. Am going to battle them.

Dialga911
November 2nd, 2009, 02:57 PM
In victory road in Sapphire. Sceptile level 50.thinking about getting rid of Swellow and teaching Flygon fly, because Swellow faints to much, making him hard to train.

Team
Sceptile-50
Kyogre-48
Flygon-48
Swellow-46
Ninetales-48
Gyarados-48(trained from a level 10 Magikarp)(Magic Karp)

Shiny Zigzagoon in box

roacherman
November 2nd, 2009, 03:10 PM
Lets see my party (note: Some of these pokemon were traded and I havent even finished the game ^_^)

Party:

lvl 55 Celebi (aka Time Guard)
lvl 55 Tyranitar (aka Dino)
lvl 55 Lugia (aka Luigi (lulz))
lvl 55 Squirtle (aka H20 Tamer)
lvl 55 Espeon (aka Espie)
lvl 56 Sceptile (aka Geico)

Why are they nearly the same level you ask? It took me a whole shitload of time before I could get them all at the same level

As for where I am right now: I am in Magma Hideout lost trying to find my way. Wish me luck

kakashi9093
November 2nd, 2009, 03:20 PM
Started emerald over and now just finished mauville gym
Currently on team:
27 Combusken
20 Gyarados
21 Kirlia
23 Breloom
3 HMSlave(zizagoon)

Can hardly wait to get trapinch and tropius to finish my team :D!

Swift!
November 2nd, 2009, 11:00 PM
- Went into Mt. Moon and caught a Geodude
- Trained Geodude up to the same level as Charmeleon and Butterfree
- Headed through Mt. Moon, defeating the trainers along the way
- Caught a Paras to use as a HM Slave
- Exited out onto Route 4
- Continued along to Cerulean City
- Realised how difficult it would be to defeat Misty with a Charmeleon, Butterfree, and Geodude
- Battled Green and won, as usual
- Took out all of the trainers on Route's 24 and 25
- Met Bill and turned him back into a human
- Got the S.S. Ticket from Bill
- Headed back to Cerulean City
- Decided to skip Misty for now
- Headed to Vermillion City, defeating the trainers along the way
- Got the Vs. Seeker, Old Rod, and Bike Voucher
- Caught a Magikarp to use as a HM Slave (I know I already have one, but... yeah :P)
- Caught a Diglett to use as a HM Slave
- Defeated the trainers on Route 11
- Got on the S.S. Anne
- Battled everyone onboard, except for Green
- Geodude evolved into Graveler :D
- Got off the S.S Anne and healed by Pokemon
- Headed back up to Cerulean City
- Got the Bike
- Battled Misty using a special strategy which consisted of Graveler using Selfdestruct to blow up her Starmie
- Got the Cascade Badge and TM03 (Water Pulse) from Misty
- Headed back to Vermillion City
- Got back onboard the S.S. Anne
- Battled and defeated Green, once again
- Got HM01 (Cut) from the Captain after rubbing his back
- Taught Cut to Paras and got into the Vermillion Gym
- Charmeleon and Graveler made mince meat of the Electric Pokemon Trainers inside, including Surge himself
- Got the Thunder Badge and TM34 (Shock Wave) from Lt. Surge
- Headed through Diglett's Cave to get HM05 (Flash) from Professor Oak's Aide, which I did
- Taught Flash to Paras
- Also got the Old Amber while I was there
- Headed back through the tunnel and then up to Route 9
- Defeated all of the trainers along the Route
- Healed at the Pokemon Centre just outside the Rock Tunnel
- Headed into the dark cave and battled all of the trainers inside, which is a lot *wipes forehead*
- Taught Rock Slide to Graveler while in the cave
- Made it to Lavender Town after what felt like forever
- Healed my Pokemon and then headed off towards Celadon City
- Avoided as many trainers as I could on Route 8, so that I could come back and train once I got Eevee
- Reached Celadon City and headed straight to the roof of the Celadon apartments
- Soft resetted for a Female Eevee until I finally got one
- Bought myself a Water Stone
- Got HM02 (Fly) from the woman on Route 16
- Trained Eevee up to level 30, so that it could learn Bite (I'm planning on evolving it into Vaporeon at level 35)
- Saved my game in the Celadon City Pokemon Centre

Current Team:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/2/2c/Ani005MS.pngCharmeleon♂ - Lv.31 - Ember, Metal Claw, Scratch, Smokescreen
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/93/Ani012MS.pngButterfree♀ - Lv.31 - Confusion, Gust, Sleep Powder, PoisonPowder
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/09/Ani075MS.pngGraveler♂ - Lv.32 - Rock Slide, Magnitude, Tackle, Selfdestruct
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/64/Ani133MS.pngEevee♀ - Lv.30 - Bite, Quick Attack, Sand Attack, Growl

Future Additions:

kakashi9093
November 3rd, 2009, 09:36 PM
Todays pokemon journal
-went to the next place and beat the crap out of maxie easily
-fought flaneree and had a bit of trouble because of torkoals overheat and sunny day >_<. Also kept body slamming which constantly kept paralyzing my pokemon
-Went to petalburg and of course won with combusken! :D
-obtained surf and now thinking what i want to do on my team and if i should train them
Combusken Lvl 34
Gyarados lvl 24
Breloom lvl 25
Skarmory Lvl 20
Kirlia Lvl 27

Thinking wheter i should get a trapinch,anorith or get a magnemite on my team. Suggestions?

Lokiman42
November 3rd, 2009, 10:47 PM
Well the next gym is going to make you think about how to counter flying types (Winona's flying gym in Fortree City). Combusken and Breloom will have a very difficult time in there, and trapinch wouldn't be able to do much either. Magnemite could zap most of Winona's team (but she will counter with Alteria's earthquake). Best course of action, evolve Kirlia into Gardevoir, and teach it an electric move. Calm Mind + TBolt = Winona's worst nightmare.

I'd also recommend replacing Breloom with Oddish/Vileplume or Roselia later, and add a Machop to your team. But that's personal preferrance, I don't like how many weaknesses Breloom has.

*On a side note, I caught the three Regi pokemon for the first time today! Woot!!

Currently making a new team, so far I've planned:

Roselia
Regice
Gardevoir (A new one)
Milotic/Whiscash/Gorebyss (I haven't decided)
Electrode
(Still planning a sixth... maybe Nosepass)

I plan on EV training all of them and breeding to get the right nature as well.
Not sure where I'm gonna go with this... I've beaten the game already, now I'm just having fun.

Amachi
November 4th, 2009, 02:55 AM
Well it's been a while since I've posted here, I stopped playing for a bit and so haven't progressed too far, plus the short time I did spend playing I was grinding.

I've done up to and including the New Mauville event, and I'm about to make my way to the Weather Institute.

At the moment my team is as follows:

Melanie/Skarmory lvl. 29 - Air Cutter, Sand-Attack, Steel Wing, Agility
Jessie/Torkal lvl. 27 - Ember, Body Slam, Curse, Smokescreen
Shaggy/Lileep lvl. 27 - Astonish, Ingrain, Acid, Bullet Seed
William/Kirlia lvl. 29 - Psychic, Calm Mind, Double Team, Thunderbolt
Wanida/Marshtomp lvl. 31 - Surf, Mud Shot, Foresight, Take Down
and an HM Slave.

DECISIONS DECISIONS DECISIONS

I need to get Giga Drain for my Lileep, because Bullet Seed is pitiful. I'll probably teach it Sludge Bomb as well, and keep it from evolving till level 43 so it can learn Ancient Power a bit sooner.
I'm not sure whether or not I want to replace Torkoal with Vulpix later on. Don't really see much point to it, plus I'll have to go through the trouble of levelling it up.
Dunno what I'm gonna fill that last spot with. I'll probably leave it free until I get Kyogre, and take on the E4 with that.
I think later on I'll spend some time grinding and evolving some of my PC Pokémon so as to fill up my dex, though it'll never be completed ;_;

Lokiman42
November 4th, 2009, 08:48 AM
Hey Amachi, good to see you progressing well. Your team is looking great (You're gonna love the Calm Mind + TBolt/Psychic combo, if you haven't already recognized the power).

You can find the TM for Giga Drain if you surf south from Mt Pyre and talk to the girl standing there (she will only give it to you if you have a grass type on your team). My Cradily has Giga Drain and Sludge Bomb as well, it works pretty good. Amnesia works well with it too, unless your prefer confuse ray. (Cradily has excellent defense and can last a long time... you will see what I mean)

Torkoal is a good pokemon. There's really no real reason to replace it (I recommended Ninetails as personal preferance, I like speedy pokemon). It learns flamethrower in 3 more levels (level 30), so push on! Toxic would be GREAT for this pokemon as well, considering how he can wall many attacks (The TM for Toxic can be found by using strength in the Firey Path). Maybe teach him Rest later on as well and give him a Lum/Chesto Berry to wake up after the nap.

A Snorunt/Glalie would go perfect in this team. Find it in the Shoal Cave (If you need more specific advice than that, just pm me).

Of course, these are all just suggestions. Use them at your own leisure.

Amachi
November 6th, 2009, 04:17 PM
Dude, you've been awesome. Thanks for all the advice and tips so far, they've been very helpful.

I decided to grab a Snorunt when I could. Took a while to find though, which was annoying. I swear it took longer than it took for me to get a Chimecho, lol.

So I've made it to Mossdeep island, and at the moment I'm just grinding with my current team:

Dave/Snorunt lvl 27 - Bite, Icy Wind, Headbutt, Protect
Shaggy/Lileep lvl. 33 - Giga Drain, Acid, Ingrain, Confuse Ray
Melanie/Skarmory lvl. 34 - Fly, Sand-Attack, Steel Wing, Agility
Wanida/Swampert lvl. 36 - Surf, Mud Shot, Foresight, Take Down
Jessie/Torkoal lvl. 34 - Flamethrower, Body Slam, Rest, Toxic
and an HM Slave.
[In PC] William/Gardevoir lvl. 37 - Psychic, Calm Mind, Double Team, Thunderbolt

Finally got Giga Drain for my Lileep - it's just so out of the way, haha. My starter and Kirlia both evolved into their final stages, and I decided to keep Torkoal, giving him Rest (and a Chesto berry) as soon as I could.

Speaking of berries, I've been spending more time planting them, focusing on growing Chesto, Leppa and Sitrus berries.

At the moment, William is in the PC just while I train Dave, my new Snorunt. I named him Dave because I couldn't really think of something else to name him, lol. But yeah, thanks Milotic42 for suggesting it, because I've never taken the opportunity to include Snorunt/Glalie into my team.

Now I just wish I had a Lucky Egg, or even Exp. Share - oh wait, I just realised that I never went back to Mr. Stone after delivering the letter :|

Ok, well this will make training Snorunt a lot easier :)

Oh gosh, the Snorunt backsprite looks really cute, unlike Swampert >:(

edit: hahaha oh wow, I just found a shiny Zubat :D

kakashi9093
November 6th, 2009, 04:48 PM
- Traveled to fortree city and along the way kirlia and combusken evolved!
- finished the new mauville event and caught a magnemite along the way
- Currently training everyone to lvl 30 so i can be prepared for wiona

Currently on my team roster
36 Blaziken
30 Gardevoir
26 Breloom
26 Gyarados
24 Skarmory
29 Magnemite(1 till magneton! ^_^)

Amachi
November 7th, 2009, 04:16 AM
So I've done quite a bit since my last post several hours ago.

First off, my current team: (I felt like putting icons this time)
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/4b/Ani345MS.pngShaggy/Lileep lvl. 38 - Giga Drain, Acid, Ingrain, Confuse Ray
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/7/78/Ani260MS.pngWanida/Swampert lvl. 37 - Surf, Dig, Foresight, Take Down
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/3/31/Ani227MS.pngMelanie/Skarmory lvl. 37 - Fly, Sand-Attack, Steel Wing, Agility
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/3/3c/Ani361MS.pngDave/Snorunt lvl 38 - Crunch, Ice Beam, Headbutt, Protect
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/b0/Ani324MS.pngJessie/Torkoal lvl. 36 - Flamethrower, Body Slam, Rest, Toxic
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/6c/Ani282MS.pngWilliam/Gardevoir lvl. 39 - Psychic, Calm Mind, Double Team, Thunderbolt

Not much has changed team wise, as you can tell. Snorunt went up quite a few levels, but it was still useless in the Mossdeep gym, lol. Maybe if I bothered to grind more, things would have been easier. Oh well, I won anyway, and that's all that matters.

So after gaining the ability to use dive in the field, I went around and explored for a bit underwater, catching quite a few Pokémon, including Relincanth. I also went back to the Safari Zone and captured some of the more elusive Pokémon there, including Pichu and Heracross.

But yeah, I figured that since I had Relincanth, I'd get a Wailord too and get the Regis (I couldn't be bothered doing the underwater sea cavern just yet). So I picked a Wailmer up for myself at level 35, and instead of grinding the last 5 levels, I did the laziest thing ever - I took it to the daycare, lol. While there I also took the chance to breed some Pichu eggs and level up a Surskit (I then evolved it later). After what was probably ages of going back and forth, I finally got it to level 39, used a Rare Candy, and evolved the big guy into an even bigger guy 8D.

After a few trials and errors, I finally got to that seabed cavern and opened up the entrances to the caves of the Regis. I had to teach Swampert Dig, but it's no big deal really.

I then bought me some Ultra Balls (and by some I mean like, 90), and departed to the caves. It took me around 2 hours, with Regirock being the most annoying, but in the end I got them all :D

Now, onwards to the rest of the game!

edit: Just caught Kyogre. Took a few turns after accidentally knocking it out. Now I have to defeat Wallace, which shouldn't be too difficult after some training, but now I have barely any money left thanks to spending it all on Ultra balls, haha.

edit2: Just beat Wallace, it wasn't too difficult.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/e/e8/Ani346MS.pngShaggy/Cradily lvl. 43 - Giga Drain, Acid, Ancientpower, Confuse Ray
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/7/78/Ani260MS.pngWanida/Swampert lvl. 39 - Surf, Dig, Foresight, Take Down
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/3/31/Ani227MS.pngMelanie/Skarmory lvl. 38 - Fly, Sand-Attack, Steel Wing, Agility
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/3/3c/Ani361MS.pngDave/Snorunt lvl 38 - Crunch, Ice Beam, Headbutt, Protect
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/b0/Ani324MS.pngJessie/Torkoal lvl. 38 - Flamethrower, Body Slam, Rest, Toxic
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/6c/Ani282MS.pngWilliam/Gardevoir lvl. 42 - Psychic, Calm Mind, Double Team, Thunderbolt

I obviously need to level them up a bit for the E4, which might take a while :(. I also need to study. I WONDER WHICH ONE I WILL CHOOSE.

Also, Cradily is very cool

edit 3: I didn't study. I chose to evolve Snorunt instead. I'm gonna miss its cute little backsprite :(

kakashi9093
November 8th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Been awhile since i updated huh
-So went to mt pyre and beat the crap out of everyone there
-traveled to lilycove city and beat my rival
- Went to team aquas hideout and obtained the master ball!
-made my way to mossdeep city
- Somehow i managed to beat both liz and tate. i love using skarmory and gyarados to avoid claydols earthquake of doom. Xatu was a huge ***** though but once it died it got alot easier. Loved spamming dragon rage though =]
-Went and foiled maxies plan for the rocket fuel
-traveled underwater and went to the submarine and won pretty easily
-Now currently trying to find out how i get to sootopolis city again D: (Help pls?)

Team roster atm is
Lvl 31 Gardevoir
Lvl 32 Skarmory
Lvl 35 Breloom
Lvl 33 Magneton
Lvl 36 Gyarados
Lvl 37 Blaziken

Really need to train my team and learn how to post sprites of my pokemon D:

Silhouette
November 8th, 2009, 04:04 PM
Wow. I'm getting good at catching Pokemon with good natures! I just decided to go for Moltres on Fire Red, because I was training for the Pokemon League, and I ran out of all my Ultraballs, etc., so I tossed my Masterball. Turns out I got a Modest Moltres!

Ivix Kuroshu
November 9th, 2009, 10:22 AM
I beat Lt. Surge a few hours ago thanks to Diglett. Now I'm going through Diglett Tunnel to get to Route 2 and Paras just evolved!

Amore
November 9th, 2009, 12:53 PM
I've been battling my way towards Petalburg City, and currently am in Petalburg Gym.

Anyways, my current team is:
Sceptile
Torkoal
Seviper (exp. share)

In Daycare:
Swellow

However, when i battled Flannery, my team consisted of:
Torkoal.

And, it was level 29.
Mine's male, hers was female.
Having lost 3 times, i taught mine attract.
Here's how the battle went:

Foe Torkoal used Attract
Torkoal fell in love!
Torkoal used Attract
Foe Torkoal fell in love!

And, for the next 8 turns:

Foe Torkoal is immobilised by love!
Torkoal is immobilised by love!

Then came the Body Slams, so both were paralyzed.

So now, every 5th turn, something hit.
We both used potions (i had super, she had hyper).

Eventually, i got her in a Fire Spin, and while she used Overheat, getting weaker, i had Flamethrower.

Then we got down to struggles.

I won.

How? Flamethrower did more damage overall than Overheat!

At the end, Torkoal hit lv.30

So, that was my longest ever known battle, at least an hour!!

Ivix Kuroshu
November 9th, 2009, 01:15 PM
I made it through the Diglett Tunnel and got HMO5 Flash from Oak's Aide. After that I went to the museum and got the Old Amber from the scientist or whatever he is. I am now making my way back through the tunnel to get back to Vermillion.

My current team is:
Charmeleon lv. 26
Parasect lv. 25
Pidgeotto lv. 20
Pikachu lv. 21
Diglett lv. 22
Meowth lv. 10 (HM Slave)

kakashi9093
November 9th, 2009, 10:42 PM
-Found sootopolis city and saw the battle scene
-Freaking wallace left me and i made my way to the sky pillar
-Did the storyline saw animations etc
- Went to the 8th gym and won easily with magneton. HOWEVER kingdra was annoying. Kept waterpulsing my magneton untill i decided to send out gyarados to tank it untill it ran out of PP then slowly killed it with shock wave while it ran out of PP and was forced to used struggle
-went and caught rayquaza

Team:
Lvl 70 Rayquaza!(Just caught)
Lvl 37 Blaziken
Lvl 39 Magneton
Lvl 37 Gyarados
Lvl 35 Breloom
Lvl 31 Gardevoir

god my pokemon are so low on levels D:, after i finished this im playing on diamond

Swift!
November 9th, 2009, 11:26 PM
- Took on the Celadon Gym (ugh... I'm sick of Stun Spore and PoisonPowder)
- Charmeleon and Butterfree took Erika down no problem
- Got the Rainbow Badge and TM19 (Giga Drain) from Erika
- Healed my Pokemon
- Spent all of my money on coins at the Game Corner
- Bought TM30 (Shadow Ball) for Eevee
- Found Team Rocket's hideout under the Game Corner and spent a while wiping them out
- Graveler took out all of Giovanni's Pokemon on his own, I think...
- Got the Silph. Scope from Giovanni
- Healed my Pokemon and then headed over to Lavender town
- Took on Green at the Pokemon Tower and defeated him with ease
- Took out all of the Ghost-type trainers in the tower
- Finally, defeated the Team Rocket members at the top of the tower
- Saved Mr. Fuji
- Got the Poke Flute from Mr. Fuji
- Evolved Eevee into Vaporeon
- Healed my Pokemon and headed back to Celadon City
- Battled the Snorlax on Route 16 and caught it on the second try :D
- Flew to Vermillion City and then headed over to Route 12
- Battled the Snorlax there and caught it on the first try :DD
- Flew back to Celadon City and headed out onto Route 16
- Traveled down the Cycling Path, defeating all of the trainers along the way
- Charmeleon evolved into Charizard
- Reached Fuchsia City and healed my Pokemon
- Saved my game in the Fuchsia City Pokemon Centre

Current Team:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/2/29/Ani006MS.pngCharizard♂ - Lv.37 - Flamethrower, Wing Attack, Metal Claw, Scratch
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/93/Ani012MS.pngButterfree♀ - Lv.37 - Psybeam, Gust, Sleep Powder, PoisonPowder
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/09/Ani075MS.pngGraveler♂ - Lv.37 - Rock Slide, Magnitude, Tackle, Selfdestruct
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/47/Ani134MS.pngVaporeon♀ - Lv.36 - Shadow Ball, Aurora Beam, Bite, Quick Attack

Future Additions:

Armykid
November 10th, 2009, 04:13 PM
playing emerald and i've entered aqua hideout but i'm getting lost >_<

team

Sceptile Lv. 48
Psycho(Kadabra) Lv. 42
Burnie(Camerupt) Lv. 45
Wailord Lv. 43
Magneton Lv. 42
Tropius Lv. 25 (Hm slave till i get bagon - salamence in a long time)

graspiste
November 10th, 2009, 04:51 PM
Great info! Really informative. It is helpful for me.

GFA
November 11th, 2009, 02:35 PM
OK, I just restarted my FR 3 days ago.

The events as of today are...

* Fought way through Rock Tunnel
* Beat up teh Rival
* Caught Growlithe
* Beat up Rockets at the Hideout
* Destroyed Erika and her Gym with Growlithe
* Went and saved Mr. Fugi
* Caught a FEMALE Snorlax in front of the Cycling Road
* Caught a MALE Snorlax on Route 12

MY TEAM

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/8e/Ani003MS.png Saur - Lv. 32 - Razor Leaf, Vine Whip, Sleep Powder

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/df/Ani036MS.png Clefa - Lv. 30 - Metrenome, Mega Punch, Pound, Sing

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/a/a8/Ani058MS.png Archie - Lv. 28 - Take Down, Bite, Ember, Roar

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/f7/Ani025MS.png Chu - Lv. 28 - Thunderbolt, Slam, Quick attack, Thunder Wave

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/09/Ani075MS.png Groll - Lv. 28 - Magnetude, Selfdestruct, Rock Throw, Tackle

Swift!
November 14th, 2009, 05:50 AM
- Got the Good Rod
- Travelled to the depths of the Safari Zone to get HM03 (Surf) and the Gold Teeth
- I also collected every other item available
- Didn't catch any Pokemon though
- Gave the Warden his teeth back and got HM04 (Strength) in return
- Defeated all of the trainers in the Fuchsia City Gym
- Battled Koga and won with the help of Butterfree and Graveler
- Got the Soul Badge and TM06 (Toxic) from Koga
- Flew to Route 9 and headed south to the Power Plant
- Caught two Electrode and an Electabuzz, going to save Zapdos for later
- Flew to Pallet Town and headed south onto Route 21
- Caught a Tangela
- Trained my whole team up by battling the trainers on Route's 12, 13, 14, and 15
- Got the Super Rod
- Headed to Saffron City and healed my Pokemon
- Got TM29 (Psychic) from Mr. Psychic
- Took on the trainers in the Fighting Dojo and defeated them all
- Picked Hitmonchan as my prize
- Defeated every single Team Rocket member in the Silph Co. building, it took ages
- Defeated Green, yet again xP
- Got a Lapras from one of the Silph Co. workers
- Defeated Giovanni for the second time
- Got the Master Ball from the owner of Silph Co.
- Healed up back at the Pokemon Centre and then headed to the Saffron City Gym
- Defeated all of the trainers inside
- Took on Sabrina and won with the help of Charizard and Vaporeon
- Got the Marsh Badge and TM04 (Calm Mind) from Sabrina
- Healed my Pokemon and then flew to Viridian City
- Headed south to Pallet Town
- Saved my game in front of my house in Pallet Town

Current Team:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/2/29/Ani006MS.pngCharizard♂ - Lv.41 - Flamethrower, Wing Attack, Metal Claw, Scratch
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/93/Ani012MS.pngButterfree♀ - Lv.42 - Psybeam, Gust, Sleep Powder, PoisonPowder
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/09/Ani075MS.pngGraveler♂ - Lv.42 - Rock Slide, Magnitude, Tackle, Selfdestruct
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/47/Ani134MS.pngVaporeon♀ - Lv.43 - Surf, Shadow Ball, Aurora Beam, Bite
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/dd/Ani125MS.pngElectabuzz♂ - Lv.42 - ThunderPunch, Brick Break, Swift, Light Screen
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/6a/Ani114MS.pngTangela♂ - Lv.43 - Mega Drain, Vine Whip, PoisonPowder, Giga Drain

Sal
November 16th, 2009, 07:49 AM
Hmm, About time i continue with my funny NUNFE journal.

No one shall evolve:
Sunkern
Ditto
feebas
Magikarp
unown
Caterpie

CrasH
November 18th, 2009, 12:45 PM
So this has been like my 10th play through on fire red, I sold diamond pearl, and ruby, and don't want to reset my platinum so I keep re setting my game on fire red and doing fun stuff.

I had palparked a Venusaur and a Charizard so it was time for a blastoise again since my last two got lost in Pearl / Diamond.

I aslo have been working on beating the game with EVERY pokemon from the original red/blue version so I'll have a level 50 + of all of them.

but I got side tracked and since I've never done it, I went for a single pokemon to win it all for me.

I'm going to use a clefairy later on but for now, It's BLASTOISE!

Since I just started my post, I just beat the 6th badge sabrina this morning, and I surfed from Pallet town down to Cinnabar Island!

My blastoise is level 71, and he destroys everything :)
I have 3 meowths on me for their pick up ability, and then a level 10 clefiary I'll train soon!

I think I'm going to get blastoise to level 100 since I haven't done that since the orginal pokemon games.

I love talking about my adventures, just wish I had more time to play!
I'll edit tomorrow. Hopfully I'll be through the sevii isles

PokemonQueen
November 19th, 2009, 07:25 AM
I caught a shiny Yanma!!! I've never caught ANY shiny Pokemon!

Tears In The Rain
November 21st, 2009, 11:42 PM
I was wondering where I could tell this epic Leaf Green story of mine, I have been itching for it.

It was a long while ago, I have not played in ages, but I had a very bad team for facing Brock in the beginning, If I remember correctly I had Pikachu(Wish), Ratatta(Hurricane), and of course my starter was the worst possible choice for this, Charmander(Hot Guy). I got down to Hurricane as my last remaining pokemon against Onix. But my little guy proved to have strong will, with a mad combo of tail whip and quick attack he actually took onix down, no joke. Ok, some potions may or may not have been involved I don't remember for sure. But I will never forget it, and Hurricane became my pride. :)

Now I am at the stage in the game, training for the elite four.

kakashi9093
November 23rd, 2009, 04:12 PM
Finished my emerald awhile ago and im thinking of redoing the game over again for the fun of it and for the masterball. Opinions on starter + teams with them? And would anyone know if anybody would be willing to accept a rayquaza+ masterball for an arceus :S

Team Rocket's Raichu
November 23rd, 2009, 06:32 PM
I just went through Mt. Moon (I restarted), and got my Pikachu, Charmelon, and Pidgeotto at level 18.

Then I saved and turned it off.

Now here is the funny part. I turned it back on, and it said "The 1-M circuit board is not installed." I got angry since it was starting a new game; I turned it off and threw it. I picked it up and turned on the game, and it was working from when I last saved. :)

Green_Reaper
November 29th, 2009, 11:15 AM
The worst part of my journey was i never fully caught all the legendaries in emerald...so recently i played through it and got to rayquaza and ev'd pokes and everything to make life easier then BAM my little sister reset my game the next morning i woke up ready to catch raquaza and i had a cumbusken
named sweets -_- and that was my best pokemon speed run ever =[

560cool.
November 29th, 2009, 11:37 AM
Making a run through FR so I can migrate these Pokemon to my Platinum .

I saved at the Rock Tunnel PC . I still haven't beaten Lt. Surge as I am searching for an Onix in the cave .

Current team :

Ivysaur Lv. 25
Moves :

Razor Leaf
Leech Seed
Sleep Powder
Poison Powder

Mankey Lv. 26 (must evolve him b4 I attempt Lt. Surge) :
Moves :

Karate Chop
Brick Break
Mega Kick
Dig (veeery important for Vermilion Gym )

Pidgeotto Lv. 26 :
Moves :

Gust
Secret Power
Quick Attack
Sand Attack

I popped out my GBA SP from my shelf and it works fine . Im impressed , as it is 6 years old ! (bought with Sapphire) .

Future Team Additions :

Dusclops (yay for my bro's LG which has it . He covers Psychic Types which really tear apart Mankey and Ivysaur)
Lapras (an awesome Pokemon . Period . (I just hope I get it male ...))

craZ pokefan
November 29th, 2009, 04:54 PM
right now in my pokemon leafgreen i just chose bulbasaur and he is kinda weak tho :(

http://www.pokeplushies.com/images/adoptables/2116881.gif
Click here to feed me a snack! (http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/2116881)
Get your own at Pokeplushies! (http://www.pokeplushies.com)

http://www.pokeplushies.com/images/adoptables/2115962.gif
Click here to feed me a yummy meaty treat! (http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/2115962)
Get your own at Pokeplushies! (http://www.pokeplushies.com)

Daiko7
November 29th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Pokemon Emerald..

Started My Journey
Chose Mudkip
Nicknamed Mudkip: Tidal Wave (How original =D)
Grinded to Level 10
Beat up May
Caught Zigzagoon (Nickname: Scavenger)
Trained Scavenger to Level 10
Reached Petalburg City
Watched Wally's weird catching Methods..
Met Scott
Caught Tailow (Nickname: Flaps)
Level Team to Level 15
Whooped Team Aqua's grunt...

Team:

Tidal Wave - Mudkip - Level 15
Scavenger - Zigzagoon - Level 15
Flaps - Tailow - Level 15

I will probably write it out like the way Amachi has next time.. (The start isn't very interesting =D)

Swift!
November 30th, 2009, 06:39 AM
- Surfed south to Cinnabar Island
- Defeated all the trainers along the way
- Healed my Pokemon and then headed to the Lab on Cinnabar Island
- Revived Kabuto and Aerodactyl from their respective fossils and then boxed them
- Went in search of the key to Cinnabar Gym in the Pokemon Mansion
- Spent ages doing the puzzle inside the mansion, it reall is annoying
- Defeated every trainer inside and picked up every item, including the key
- Caught a Ditto for breeding later on :3
- Healed my Pokemon and then headed to the gym
- Battled all of the trainers, not worrying about the stupid questions
- Took down Blaine with a lot of help from Vaporeon and Graveler
- Got the Volcano Badge and TM38 (Fire Blast) from Blaine
- Went outside and saw Ben, who wanted me to accompany him to One Island
- I accepted and off we went
- Arrived on One Island and was instantly led by Ben to the Pokemon Center
- Met Ben's good friend, Celio
- He asked me to take a meteorite to his friend on Two Island who runs a Game Corner
- Got the Meteorite and the Tri Pass from Celio
- Headed off to Two Island to complete my mission
- Found the Game Corner and Celio's friend, who had lost his daughter, Lostelle
- Was asked by the man to help him find Lostelle by searching Three Island
- Headed off to Three Island
- Ran into a gang of Kanto Bikers, who I dispatched with ease
- Exited the town from the north and entered Berry Forest
- Afer navigating the maze that was Berry Forest, I found Lostelle
- She had been kidnapped by a Hypno, who I had to battle
- Ended up catching the Hypno xP
- Brought Lostelle back to her father on Two Island and then gave him the Meteorite
- Headed back to One Island to inform Celio I had completed my mission
- Ben said he was finished with what he was doing and the two of us then headed back to Kanto
- Healed up my Pokemno after that long adventure and then flew to Viridian City
- Headed straight to the Gym and defeated every trainer inside
- Had a heated battle with Giovanni, which I finally won with the help of Vaporeon and Tangela
- Healed my Pokemon and then headed out onto Route 22, where I found my rival
- Took down Green with ease, just like I had done many times before
- Headed up Route 23 and then entered Victory Road
- Took down every trainer and picked up every item inside the cave
- Reached the Indigo Plateau, healed my Pokemon, and stocked up for my coming Elite 4 battles
- Took down Lorelei, Bruno, Agatha, and Lance the first time through, but was taken out by Green
- Regrouped and restocked for my second attempt
- This time I again took down Lorelei, Bruno, Agatha and Lance with minimal problems
- The battle with Green was incredibly tough, but, in the end, I pulled through with the win to become the Pokemon Champion
- My Pokemon were inducted into the Hall of Fame, all of which I couldn't have become champion without
- The credits rolled and then I was transported back to Pallet Town, where Professor Oak told me I should try to fill my Pokedex a bit more
- Taking his advice, I flew to Fuchsia City and headed to the Safari Zone
- I guess I was having an off day, because I wasn't able to catch any of the Pokemon I wanted
- Although, I did bag a Dratini :D
- Left the Safari Zone disappointed that I'd only caught one Pokemon, but happy that that Pokemon was a Dratini
- Saved my game in the Fuchsia City Pokemon Centre

Current Team:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/2/29/Ani006MS.pngCharizard♂ - Lv.53 - Flamethrower, Wing Attack, Slash, Metal Claw
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/93/Ani012MS.pngButterfree♀ - Lv.50 - Silver Wind, Psybeam, Gust, Sleep Powder
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/09/Ani075MS.pngGraveler♂ - Lv.50 - Rock Slide, Earthquake, Strength, Selfdestruct
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/47/Ani134MS.pngVaporeon♀ - Lv.53 - Surf, Shadow Ball, Aurora Beam, Bite
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/dd/Ani125MS.pngElectabuzz♂ - Lv.53 - Thunderbolt, Brick Break, Swift, ThunderPunch
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/6a/Ani114MS.pngTangela♂ - Lv.51 - Mega Drain, Vine Whip, PoisonPowder, Giga Drain

sfhenry
November 30th, 2009, 07:07 AM
Just caught Rayquaza on my Emerald. Nicknamed it Rekkuza, Sassy nature ( meh )
Now fight my way through the last gym.

SceptileLVL100
November 30th, 2009, 09:46 PM
This happened a LONG time ago(about 4 years!) My friend traded me his Latios and I traded it back to him. Doing so made my pokedex say I've seen it, allowing me to track the wild one in my game without having actually found it yet. So I found it, then it ran away. Found it again, paralyzed it, and it ran away. Found it again, attacked it, and it ran away. After that every time I found it I would weaken it until it had 1-5 hp left and it was paralyzed. And once it was in that condition, it STILL took me about 6 months of constant chasing and chucking of ultra balls before I finally caught it. Damn me for using the master ball on groudon.

MetallicZ
December 1st, 2009, 12:12 AM
I used my Master Ball on Groudon and when Latios/Latias appear, I couldn't catch it. Serve me right for using Master Ball.. To be honest, I don't even know there is a Pokemon called Latias/Latios and it can fly away.. :( I still haven't encounter it yet..

Sand Alchemist
December 13th, 2009, 01:34 PM
Catched Mewtwo in FireRed :P

Spinksy
December 19th, 2009, 03:05 PM
I've basically been training a heck load on Route 112 on Pokemon Sapphire.

Tropius from level 13 to level 23.
Barboach from level 24 to level 32 and is now a Wishcash.
Lavitar from level 24 to level 35 and is now a Pupitar.
Absol from level 25 to level 35.
Combusken from level 28 to level 36 and is now a Blaziken.

Pretty insane, that's 47 levels. And I did that in 2 hours.

Dashi_sato
December 20th, 2009, 11:30 PM
caught mewtwo in leaf green with 3 ultra balls XD!!!

dozo
December 21st, 2009, 12:38 AM
Today I caught Kyogre using 3 ultra balls and him with full health.

It's probably the coolest thing I've ever done. x]

Katie_Q
December 21st, 2009, 11:28 PM
Restarted Firered!
Chose Charmander and went through all the stuff at the start.
Caught a pidgey so I could have a flying pokemon for later in the game.
Trained them up and beat Gary.
Realized I'd have a flying pokemon when Charmander evolved into Charizard, and got rid of pidgey, deciding to go through FR using just one pokemon, aside from slaves.

Trained charmander up in veridian forest.
Battled brock 3 times before winning and Charmander evolved into Charmeleon.

ByronVice
December 22nd, 2009, 11:51 AM
I restarted my Ruby game so I can have a fresh start !

(In order)

-Named my boy adventurer Danny, because I love that name :]
-Set meh clockz .
-Saved Prof.Birch from some cute puppy thing, with my Torchic !;D
-Trained to level 10, and learned Focus Energy and Ember(w00t) !
-Pwned May >:]

More to come when it happens ^_^

Katie_Q
December 22nd, 2009, 07:23 PM
Firered -Using just one pokemon ( :t006: )

battled all the trainers along mt Moon and caught a clefairy (how ever you spell it) and evolved it into clefable to be one of my HM slaves.
Got to Cerulean city and went to the gym. Lost two times, so then went through the nugget bridge and battled all the trainers up to bills house.
Went back to Mistys gym and after at least 6 times trying, won.
Went back to bills to get a ticket to the S.S Anne.
Went to Vermilion city and got on the S.S Anne, battled all the trainers.
Had an awesome match with Gary and Charmeleon evolved into Charizard.
Caught a Spearow and traded it with a little girl for Farfetch'd (HM slave)
Went and challenged Vermilions gym leader and won.
Had to fill my pokedex up to 10 so I could get the HM flash, so got some more HM slaves, then went to Lavender town.
Went to Celadon, beat the gym there and went through team rockets hide out to get the Silph Scope.
Defeated the rocket members in pokemon tower and for a poke flute from mr.fugi.
Use the flute to wake up snorlax.

Main Pokemon: Charizard lv 53
Total play time: 8:00
Pokedex: 11
HM Slaves:
Clefable
Farfetch'd
Eevee (to evolve into Vapereon)
Digglet

SSJ4 Furanki
December 23rd, 2009, 12:20 PM
Yesterday at like 3:05 AM, I was going to capture Zapdos, I said "I'm NOT going to use any Poké Balls, unless I run into a shiny". About, 2 minutes later I run into a shiny lv. 22 Magnemite. I used about 12 Poké Balls. I didn't wanna risk KO'ing it.

This was in the Power Plant on LeafGreen. It's now a Lv. 100 Magnezone in my SoulSilver.

That same file, I've already got Mewtwo, etc. I'm just waiting to run into Suicune, so I can use the Master Ball.

mondays suck
December 25th, 2009, 05:28 AM
I just traded my Masquerain and Heracross from my Ruby mono bug to Sapphire on my "trophys" safefile, where I put Pokemon from different challenges. The number of trophy pokemon is now 14, which is quite impressive since my teams always contained 3 or less teammembers.

When I've more, I'll build a real team of 6 out of some of them and level them up even more.

ConnoRAWR
December 29th, 2009, 08:00 AM
Restarting Ruby, cos I hacked master balls and rare candies just to get the legendaries.
And im hoping to do a one pokemon walkthrough or a monotype...

Scrap that, i cba.
Ruby was a poor game.

Amore
December 29th, 2009, 01:59 PM
EDIT:No i didn't do what i previously posted, as the emulator won't work.It just flashes up supersized, taking over my screen, then dissappears

manhattan
December 29th, 2009, 02:16 PM
Thinking about restarting my Emerald after I beat Steven at Meteor Falls. Currently beating the league + gym leaders.

Hana~
December 30th, 2009, 01:09 PM
So I got a new Leaf Green.

Currently in Viridian Forest, grinding.

Aqua the Wartortle @ Lv. 16

Water Gun
Tackle
Tail Whip
Withdraw

Coincidentally, my Squirtle evolved after battling the trainer that says "Do you know that Pokémon evolve?"

EDIT:

Beat Brock.

He's still too easy.

Aqua the Wartortle @ Lv. 18

Water Gun
Tackle
Tail Whip
Withdraw

Ellie
December 30th, 2009, 04:06 PM
I've been playing my Fire Red once again for the past few days. I'm at Fuschia City and trying to level each member of my party to 40 before facing Koga (I like to overlevel a little bit). My team right now is:
Dratini lvl 37 (keeping unevolved)
Clefairy lvl 37
Blastoise lvl 38
Vileplume lvl 38
Butterfree lvl 39
Pidgeot lvl 40

Certainly not the most competitive team, but it works well enough for ingame and I haven't had any problems as long as I stay levelled up enough. After I finish with Koga I'll probably do another Safari Zone game or two so I can catch more of the Pokemon I missed getting Surf, then head off to Cinnibar.

Amore
December 31st, 2009, 04:40 AM
Just restarted Emerald.I'm trying to avoid as many HMs and gyms as possible (won't battle Brawly and Winona).

- Named me "Ruby"
- Caught Mudkip, nicknamed "Zuzu"
- Caught Poochyena, nicknamed "Nana"
- Caught other pokemon for 'dex, then released them
- Caught Ralts, nicknamed "Ruru"
- Defeated Aqua Grunt
- Defeated Roxanne
- Zuzu evolved.
- Defeated Aqua Grunt
- Travelled to Dewford (will catch Skitty upon return to mainland)

http://www.serebii.net/manga/characters-new/pics/Ruby_Design.jpg

http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/dp/259.png
Marshtomp "Zuzu"
Lv.16
Tackle
Bide
Mud Shot
Water Gun

- Zuzu's major achievements - Evolved.Defeated Roxanne.

http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/dp/261.png
Poochyena "Nana"
lv.12
Tackle
Howl
Sand Attack

- Nana's major achievements - OHKO'd Aqua's lv.9 Poochyena, whilst at lv.9
- OHKO'd Aqua's lv.11 Poochyena, whilst at lv.11

http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/dp/280.png
Ralts "Ruru"
lv.9
Growl
Confusion

Ruru's major achievements - Learned an attacking move!

As you can see, i'm pretending to be Ruby.Shame i don't have pokemon Ruby version, coz then i'd only battle Team Magma.

Lycaeus
December 31st, 2009, 10:58 AM
Apollo's FireRed Journey (Journal #1)
--------------------------------------------------

- Started new game; chose Male chara, named self Apollo, named rival Gareth (IDK)
- Withdrew Potion
- Picked Bulbasaur, male, nicknamed Beranabus
- Defeated Gareth's Charmander easily
- Delivered Oak's Parcel, other beginning of the game stuff
- Caught Pidgey, Rattata, and Mankey for the Dex
- Grinded Beranabus to level 10, defeated Gareth's Pidgey and Charmander easily
- Trekked to Viridian Forest
- Caught a Weedle for Dex
- Caught a Caterpie, female, level 4, nicknamed Siren
- Grinded Siren to level 7, Siren evolved to Metapod
- Trekked through most of Viridian Forest
- Siren evolved to Butterfree!! 8D~~
- Arrived in Pewter City
- Defeated Brock EASYYY -- Siren took out Geodude, Beranabus killed Onix ;3
- Got teh RUNNING SHOOESSS ;D (they sparkle too!!!!)
- Currently going on a winning streak through Route 3 (:

Team Sparkles!!

Bulbasaur
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/c/c0/Spr_3f_001.pngBeranabus/m/lvl. 14
~ Tackle
~ Growl
~ Leech Seed
~ Vine Whip
Took basically everything while training Siren. Main hitter, for now.

Butterfree
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/c/c7/Spr_3f_012.pngSiren/f/lvl. 12
~ Tackle
~ String Shot
~ Harden
~ Confusion
She's meh sparkleflyyyyyyy!!!~

--------------------------------------------------
Planned Additions: http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/d9/Ani035MS.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/47/Ani134MS.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/8e/Ani059MS.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/dd/Ani125MS.png

Hana~
January 1st, 2010, 03:29 AM
Defeated Lt. Surge. So far, all gym battles have been a breeze.
I didn't even need my resident Ground-type Nidoqueen!

My team as of badge 3:

Final the Alakazam @ Lv. 29

Psybeam
Thief
Recover
Reflect

Aqua the Wartortle @ Lv. 26

Water Gun
Tackle
Bite
Mega Punch

Princess the Nidoqueen @ Lv. 30

Body Slam
Brick Break
Dig
Cut

EDIT: Beat Erika. She was very easy as well. XD

AltEisen the Gengar @ Lv. 36

Psychic
Shadow Punch
Hypnosis
Confuse Ray

Final the Alakazam @ Lv. 44

Psychic
Shock Wave
Recover
Reflect

Princess the Nidoqueen @ Lv. 38

Cut
Brick Break
Body Slam
Aerial Ace

Aurora the Blastoise @ Lv. 40

Water Pulse
Protect
Bite
Ice Beam

Amore
January 1st, 2010, 08:21 AM
-Delivered letter to Steven Stone
-returned to Rustboro, got exp. share
-Caught a Skitty on Route 116, nicknamed "Coco"
-Went to Dewford.
-Defeated trainers in the gym
-Grinded up Ruru against Brawly (deliberately losing to Makuhita)
-Ruru evolved!
-Went to Slateport
-Delivered goods, met Guile Hideout.
-Scott began stalking me.
-Caught Minun + Plusle, boxed them away
-Lost to May (why can't she be called Sapphire, nothing else references the anime)

http://www.serebii.net/manga/characters-new/pics/Ruby_Design.jpg

http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/dp/259.png
Marshtomp "Zuzu"
Lv.22
Tackle
Bide
Mud Shot
Water Gun

- Zuzu's major achievements - Evolved.Defeated Roxanne.

http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/dp/261.png
Poochyena "Nana"
lv.15
Tackle
Howl
Sand Attack
Bite

- Nana's major achievements - OHKO'd Aqua's lv.9 Poochyena, whilst at lv.9
- OHKO'd Aqua's lv.11 Poochyena, whilst at lv.11

http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/dp/281.png
Kirlia "Ruru"
lv.20
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport

Ruru's major achievements - Learned an attacking move!
-Evolved
-Deliberately lost to Brawly 10 times

http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/dp/300.png
Skitty "Coco"
lv.7
Growl
Tackle
Tail Whip
Attract

Current progress:
Badges:1
Contests:
-Cool:0
-Cute:0
-Beauty:0
-Smart:0
-Tough:0

Tanooki
January 9th, 2010, 12:48 AM
k, so here's my progress in Emerald. First up, the team:

Lv. 42 Alakazam
Lv. 38 Camerupt
Lv. 36 Crobat
Lv. 36 Manectric
Lv. 35 Shiftry

I like this group so far. It's mostly experimental (this is my first time actually catching and evolving a Numel into a Camerupt) but it's worked out pretty good. Alakazam, Crobat, and Manectric are nice and fast, which I like. On the other side of things, Camerupt is ungodly slow, but it has great Attack and Sp. Attack stats, so it's all good. Shiftry is... well, I needed a Grass-type, basically, since I always have one on my team, so that's who I went with this time (plus, I've never used one, so it's a new experience). He's ok... but I do wish his stats were a little better (they seem pretty low, still). His main use thus far is Fury Cutter, which I've been using as my advantage against Dark-types.

Basically, with this team, I've got all the bases covered, except a good Water-type. My starter was Mudkip, which I like just fine and all, but I've used Swampert at nauseum in R/S... so I'm trying something new here with Emerald (he's still basically on my team, but only for transportation; I haven't used him in quite a while) Once I get to Shoal Cave outside of Mossdeep, I plan on catching a Spheal, and raising it up to a Walrein. This way, I'm basically killing two birds with one stone, in a sense; I'll have my Water Pokemon for Surf, and I'll also have a good Ice-type, for easy pickings in the Elite 4.

As far as my progress, I'm at a pretty steady pace. I just finished picking apart Team Magma at their hideout, so now, I have to head back to Lilycove and take care of Team Aqua. I'd like to have the Elite 4 beaten at some point in the next week or so, if I can get enough done.

Amore
January 9th, 2010, 04:25 AM
Ok, i decided i hate how long it takes to do stuff in Emerald, and all i want is the legendaries, and all my fave pokes are catchable late on, which is annoying, so i started LeafGreen.again.

This time, using girl trainer, and called her Blue.
So when i migrate, i have pokemon with OT:
Ruby
Sapphire
Red
Green
Blue

Considering doin a Poison/another type Duotype run, as should be obvious by my team.

Progress:
-Chose Bulbasaur (yet another female.I always have to breed with Torterra on Platinum)
-Lost to Green.Badly
-Took about 10 tries to conquer Route 1.
-Delivered Oak's package, got pokedex.
-Caught:Pidgey,Rattata
-Went out to Route 22, caught:Mankey,Spearow
-Levelled up to lv.14
-Got poisonous,sleepy,leech seedy revenge on Green.
-Went through Viridian Forest, caught:Weedle (Evolved to
Kakuna),Caterpie,Metapod,Pikachu
-Beat Brock
-Went through Route 3, caught:Jigglypuff,Nidoran(f).
-Bought Magikarp.
-Entered Mount Moon,caught:Zubat,Geodude,Clefairy,Paras
-Beat 1 Rocket Grunt.Nidory levelled up to 12!

Current Team:

http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/dp/2.png
Bulby(female)
Lv.18
Calm
Sleep Powder
Poison Powder
Leech Seed
Vine Whip

Used to bail out Nidory, usually by using Sleep Powder,Leech Seed, then using up Poison Powder's pp so i don't run out of Vine Whip,or switching in Nidory to regain hp.

http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/dp/29.png
Nidory
lv.12
Growl
Scratch
Double Kick
Tail Whip

Powerhouse of the team.

Just wondering, do you guys know whether or not Nidorina learns any moves Nidoqueen can't, and what level does Nidoqueen learn Earthquake?

Oh, and, do you get more than one moon stone pre-E4 in LeafGreen?Coz if you do, i'll use Clefairy as well

Zerrah.
January 9th, 2010, 07:26 AM
~Beat Lt. Surge and all his minions and got the badge.
~Exchanged the Bike Voucher for the Bicycle.
~Battled every trainer through Rt5 on my way to Mt. Moon.
~Caught a Voltorb and taught it Flash.
~Healed, Saved, and entered Mt. Moon.
~Battled every trainer along the way, and was good until the second to last floor. When only my HM Slaves were left standing, I used a Escape Rope, healed, then ran through the cave to where I left off.
~Persephone evolved!! ^_^
~Exited the cave, and battled the four trainers between me and Lavender Town.
~Entered the Pokemon Tower and creamed my Rival.
~Set off South towards Fuschia City, where I can get the Good Rod, and finally get Poliwag. =D
~Just remembered I won't be able to get past the Snorlax without the PokeFlute, which I can't get till after I rescue the old man, which I can't do until I get the Silph Scope. D= Oh well, it only means I'll get the Vulpix first.
~Searched through the grass for a Female Vulpix, finally found one, caught it, and nicknamed.
~Cut through the underground tunnel to the next city.
~Nabbed a Modest Eevee from the karate guy.
~Went through the mart and bought a Thunder Stone (for Artemis) and a Fire Stone (for Nyx).
~Received the Coin Case, and going to get Ice Beam and Flamethrower from the Game Corner.
~Training Nyx as I go through the grass gym.

Team:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani002.gif Apollo LV 28 Impish ♂ - PoisonPowder, Growl, Leech Seed, Razor Leaf
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani012.gif Maya LV 30 Calm ♀ - PoisonPowder, SleepPowder, Stun Spore, Confusion
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani025.gif Artemis LV 30 Naughty ♂ - Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Mega Kick, Double Team
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani053.gif Persephone LV 30 Brave ♀ - Faint Attack, Growl, Bite, Pay Day
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpiconani/dpiconani037.gif Nyx LV 18 Naughty ♀ - Quick Attack, Will-o-Wisp,

Future Additions:

Amore
January 10th, 2010, 09:23 AM
Ok.More progress here.

-Explored Mount Moon.
-Nidory evolved when i beat the Super Nerd (god, why don't we have them in 4th Gen?) to get my fossil
-Picked Dome Fossil, going to be Kabutops, gonna be named "Kabuty"
-Exited Mount Moon, told them Punch vs. Kick guys to get stuffed.
-Beat Misty in Cerulean Gym
-Threatened the Bike Shop owner.didn't work.
-Defeated Green at the bottom of Nugget Bridge.He gave me a Fame Checker (how come i'm not on there?)
-Policeman still hasn't moved from that house.Shame.

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/8200000/leaf-blue-pokemon-8238724-427-641.jpg

My Team:
http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/rs/2.png
Ivysaur "Bulby"
lv.22
Calm
Sleep Powder
Poisonpowder
Leech Seed
Razor Leaf

http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/rs/30.png
Nidorina "Nidory"
lv.20
Serious
Double Kick
Scratch
Poison Sting
Tail Whip

http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/rs/35.png
Clefairy "Cleffy"
lv.10
Docile
?????
?????
?????
Pound

-Will be daycare raised

To Add:

http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/rs/141.png
Kabutops "Kabuty"

http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/rs/38.png
Ninetales "Taley"

http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/rs/61.png
Poliwhirl "Whirly"

http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/rs/131.png
Lapras "Lapry"

http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/rs/135.png
Jolteon "Jolty"

Moltres111
January 12th, 2010, 06:58 AM
Haha.

In Emerald, I thought I had absolutely NO chance of beating Wattson and his Magneton and Manectric.

Well; here's how the battle went:

Wattson sent out Electrike!
Zero sent out Vigoroth!
Vigoroth used Scratch!
Electrike used Spark!
Vigoroth used Scratch!
Electrike fainted!

That was easy.. thank god I didn't get parahaxxed from either Spark or Static ^^
Next..

Wattson sent out Voltorb!
Voltorb used Spark!
Vigoroth used Scratch!
*repeat x3*
Voltorb fainted!

Also easy...
next:
"Leader Wattson is about to send out Magneton."
Here is where I thought "£$@%" because I have NOTHING on my team that can hit Magneton for medium effective damage (Besides my Wingull's Water gun, but Wingull doesen't exactly appreciate taking a Shock Wave to the face), so in the end I decided to do this.

Zero sent out Shroomish.
Magneton used SonicBoom.
Shroomish used Stun Spore.
Shroomish used Leech Seed.
Magneton is paralyzed! It can't move!

*repeat x50* Yeah.. I kept stalling that thing with leech seed recovery, super potions, the occasional parahax, a few Mega Drains etc..

When the Magneton FINALLY went down, he sent out his Manectric.

Since my Shroomish was paralyzed from the Magneton's Thunder Wave, I was praying I could get off a Stun Spore on the Manectric without too much parahax..

Manectric used Howl.
Shroomish is paralyzed! It can't move!
"DAMMIT!"

Manectric used Howl.
Shroomish used Stun Spore.
Manectric is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!

Manectric is paralyzed! It can't move!
Shroomish used Leech Seed.
*repeat x75 with Mega Drains, Sitrus Berries, Super Potions and parahax on both parts*
Manectric used Quick Attack.
Shroomish fainted.
YOU DID GREAT SHROOMZ!

Zero sent out Kirlia.
Manectric lost some health due to Leech Seed!

Manectric used Quick Attack.
Kirlia fainted.
I thought MAYBE he'd get parahax, but meh, I guess it doesen't matter. I can just do this anyway.

Zero sent out Taillow.
Manectric is sitting at about 5 HP, and is paralyzed. You all know what's going to happen, right?

Taillow used Quick Attack.
Manectric fainted.
Zero is the winner!

EPIC. FRIGGIN. BATTLE.
A lot of stalling though XD

Amore
January 12th, 2010, 12:30 PM
Haha, that WAS epic mate.
-Went to Route 20-?? Saw a pokemon evolve into a Bill, and claim to have invented the PC system.
-Dropped of Clefairy in Daycare
-Arrived in Vermilion
-Trained on SS Anne, beat Green using same tactics as Moltres111, cept switching in Nidory afterwards, and Sleep Powder, not Stun Spore.
-Removed Clefairy.Trained outside Vermilion, towards Route 12.
-Defeated Surge. Clefairy Double Slapped, but lost straight away, so i used Ivysaur Sleep+Leech, switch, Nidory Biting and Double Kicking.Thought he had a Magnemite.
-Saved, lol.
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/8200000/leaf-blue-pokemon-8238724-427-641.jpg

My Team:
http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/rs/2.png
Ivysaur "Bulby"
lv.30
Calm
Sleep Powder
Poisonpowder
Leech Seed
Razor Leaf

-No moveset change
http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/rs/30.png
Nidorina "Nidory"
lv.29
Serious
Double Kick
Scratch
Poison Sting
Bite

Woo!Dark!

http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/rs/35.png
Clefairy "Cleffy"
lv.20
Docile
Sing
Growl
Encore
Pound

-Decided against Daycare
To Add:

http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/rs/141.png
Kabutops "Kabuty"

http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/rs/38.png
Ninetales "Taley"

http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/rs/61.png
Poliwhirl "Whirly"

http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/rs/131.png
Lapras "Lapry"

http://www.smogon.com/download/sprites/rs/135.png
Jolteon "Jolty"[/QUOTE]

HaloSonic
January 16th, 2010, 05:52 PM
well, i have a 5-year old file on sapphire with a bunch of imports from Pokemon XD. despite this, I only have 3 lv 100s, and my internal battery has been dead from before I started my file, so berries are out. on another note, ive got about 8 shinies, 2 of them cases of 2 of the same pokemon. Ive clocked in almost 375 hours, beaten the E4 about 52 times, and I STILL dont have all the pokemon, ive only got 317, and excluding events, I should have access to all pokemon too. just a matter of doing it.

Dark Sceptile
January 16th, 2010, 08:02 PM
I re-started on my sapphire. I am at Lavaridge. I think my team could be better. But I have NEVER done a full team runthrough. I am gonna train and then battle Flannery. She'll be hard cuz I have Grovyle on my team, but once my Lunatone is leveled up, it'll be a good counter.

My team:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs002.gifLv.27
Blade (F)
Mild
-Absorb
-Screech
-Leer
-Quick Attack

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs096.gifLv.27
Fatty (F)
Brave
-Sludge
-Body Slam
-Amnesia
-Yawn

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs125.gifLv.18
Crescent @Exp. Share
Relaxed
-Tackle
-Harden
-Rock Throw
-Confusion

Previous Member(s)-
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs068.gifLv.27
Sabre(F)
Serious
-Shock Wave
-Leer
-Detect
-Night Shade
(Was replaced by Crescent. Should I re-add her?)

Pikachukid
January 18th, 2010, 12:24 PM
Well ever since my DS broke I've been playing Emerald (and kind of been ignoring my bug monotype challenge in Firered) and as I was making my way through the forest I encountered a shiny Taillow!.........and Stupid water gun (mudkip) got a critical hit and killed it. I haven't really played much pokemon since then.

EmpoleonofFun
January 19th, 2010, 03:50 PM
one time, i trained all of my teamates to level 69

HaloSonic
January 26th, 2010, 08:25 AM
i did manage to increase my pokedex no to 327 reently, newest addition being a Gardevoir.

SuperBeano11
January 27th, 2010, 02:05 PM
Can I just Say Hi And JOHTO ROCKS!!!!1

Fr0z3n
January 27th, 2010, 05:50 PM
Restarted FireRed this morning. Chose a guy this time, named him Raigeki. Planning to get high leveled POKeMON to migrate into my POKeMON Pearl. Long way to go.
Currently at Viridian Forest, caught a Pikachu at lvl. 3, going to train that on Spearows and Pidgys for fast EXP. Current team:
Charmander Level 7
Pidgey Level 4
Metapod Level 7
Pikachu Level 3
Currently going to train Pidgey to about level 8. Then Pikachu so I can win against the water gym leader.

mass2chaos
January 27th, 2010, 11:04 PM
Can I just Say Hi And JOHTO ROCKS!!!!1
Um, Hoeen for the win(interbang)

Lyric14
January 28th, 2010, 02:02 AM
hey wen will the full beta of shiny gold wil be released

インフェルノの津波
January 28th, 2010, 02:26 AM
Wrong place to ask dude. Not an official game form Gamefreak. Or Nintendo for that matter.

reggaery
January 29th, 2010, 01:47 PM
right, im already part way through my journey and im currently at fuschia city gym, and its leader koga. therell be more text next time.

Lv 34 Dragonair.
Modest with Cleanse Tag
Slam, Surf, Twister, Dragon Rage

Lv 34 Machoke
Lax with Leftovers
Vital Throw, Revenge, Stregth, Karate Chop

Lv 34 Kadabra
Rash
Role Play, Recover, Psybeam,Future Sight

Lv 35 Pikachu
Mild
Agility, Thunderbol, Mega Kick, Slam

Lv 41 Charizard (I went a bit overboard with him)
Brave with Amulet Coin
Scratch (soon to be slash), Fly (i personally like this move), Flamethrower, Metal Claw

Lv 35 Nidorina
Naive with Leftovers
Dig, Poison Sting, Bite, Cut

thats a basic overview.will also do emerald another time.

Fr0z3n
January 30th, 2010, 11:54 AM
Currently upto Fuschia City, went through the Safari Zone caught a hell of a lot of POKeMON, including a Dratini, which I plan on leveling and adding to my team by Saffron City Gym. Right now training my Pidgeotto to level 36, then its the training block for Charmeleon. Current team:

Pidgeotto (Falcon) lv. 35
Charmeleon lv. 33
Dugtrio lv. 30 (trained it myself from level 19 ^^)
Raichu lv. 32 (evolved at around level 30)
Butterfree lv. 35 (like come on, its a Butterfree with Aerial Ace)
Vaporeon lv. 32 (my cute mermaid buddy)

Next place to go, the Dojo in Saffron City to train up and be stronger. Then its the VS. Seeker then its Sliph Co.

reggaery
January 31st, 2010, 04:05 AM
Hey, on leaf green, i defeated fuschia gym fairly easily. my kadabra was awesome as he levelled up and learned psychic!!! right now, im in silph co.

my current team:
Lv 36 Dragonair.
Modest with Cleanse Tag
Slam, Surf, Twister, Dragon Rage

Lv 37 Machoke
Lax with Leftovers
Vital Throw, Revenge, Stregth, Karate Chop

Lv 37 Kadabra
Rash
Role Play, Psychic, Psybeam,Future Sight

Lv 36 Pikachu
Mild
Agility, Thunderbolt, Mega Kick, Slam

Lv 42 Charizard
Brave with Amulet Coin
Scratch, Fly, Flamethrower, Metal Claw

Lv 36 Nidorina
Naive with Leftovers
Dig, Poison Sting, Bite, Cut

on emerald, im just catching pokemon and completing my hoenn pokedex by levelling up, got some good pokemon now

in my current team:

Lv 73 Jolteon
Modest with Shell Bell
Thunderbolt, Double Kick, Thundershock, Thunder

Lv 69 Blaziken
Brave with Charcoal
Blaze Kick, Earthquake, Double Kick, Sky Uppercut

Lv 67 Dragonite (weird choice for a HM Slave)
Sassy with Lax Incense
Fly, Waterfall, Strength, Dragon Claw

Lv 66 Swampert
Lax with Mystic Water
Muddy Water, Earthquake, Dive, Waterfall

Lv 79 Blastoise
Mild with Amulet Coin
Surf, Bite, Hydro Cannon, Hydro Pump

Lv 39 Cacturne
Relaxed with Exp. Share
Spikes, Faint Attack, Leech Seed, Ingrain

i feel like restarting emerald.

DGexe
January 31st, 2010, 11:47 AM
I beat the Elite Four on a newer playthrough of Sapphire. The current team is...

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs147.gif
Rebekah ♀
Lv. 42
Insomnia
Lonely Nature
Holding: Spell Tag
•Night Shade
•Flash
•Will-O-Wisp
•Secret Power

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs122.gif
Chlorus ♀
Lv 41
Natural Cure
Relaxed Nature
Holding: Quick Claw
•Fly
•Dragonbreath
•Dragon Dance
•Sing

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs011.gif
Loki ♂
Lv 42
Intimidate
Jolly Nature
Holding: Amulet Coin
•Bite
•Shadow Ball
•Strength
•Dig

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs006.gif
Scorcher ♂
Lv 43
Blaze
Mild Nature
Holding: Nothing
•Blaze Kick
•Cut
•Rock Smash
•Double Kick

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs031.gif
Regnorik ♂
Lv 43
Trace
Calm Nature
•Psychic
•Thunderbolt
•Future Sight
•Teleport

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs198.gif
Posideon
Lv 48
Drizzle
Naive Nature
•Body Slam
•Surf
•Ice Beam
•Hydro Pump

It's oddly satisfying to pwn the E4 with underleveled teams. And no, I didn't use Kyogre all the way through. Type-advantages prevail over Legendary use-abuse.

Anyway, what shall we do now? ... Well, I guess I have a pokedex to complete. As usual, battles prevailed over the 'dex and it is severely underused...

Oh, and yes, I beat the Trickmaster's final trick. :3

EDIT

I just restarted Leaf Green due to it not being touched in ages and my going "WTF am I doing in this file...?"

Currently I'm in Viridian City, with the Pokedex in hand...

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs209.gif
Edurtle ♂
Lv 6
Torrent
Gentle Nature
•Tackle
•Tailwhip

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs221.gif
Watson ♂
Lv 7
Run Away
Serious Nature
•Tackle
•Tail Whip
•Bubble

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs218.gif
Athena ♀
Lv 8
Keen Eye
Lonley Nature
•Tackle
•Sand Attack

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs212.gif
Butterpie ♀
Lv 5
Sheild Dust
Serious Nature
•Tackle
•String Shot

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs215.gif
Beedra ♀
Lv 6
Shield Dust
Quirky Nature
•Poison Sting
•String Shot

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs243.gif
Shiela ♀
Lv 6
Vital Spirit
Relaxed Nature
•Scratch
•Leer
•Low Kick

I'm going to get everyone up to at least level 9 on my way to and during my trek through Viridian Forest-- in this playthrough, I intend to catch every catchable Pokemon in an area before I leave it for good. Pokedex, Professor Oak, I won't fail you this time!

reggaery
February 1st, 2010, 08:15 AM
Right, ive decided to resart and pick torchic, then not to evovle him till he learns flamethrower, then evovle to combusken till he learns sky uppercut, then evolve to blaziken!!! thats all for now. what do u think to my plan?

limeyman
February 1st, 2010, 08:44 AM
I loved my travels in hoenn and kanto and i am still on them I a long time on emerald going throught the game admiring the beauty of the surroundings with my lvl 70 pikachu and my 2 lvl 100 blaziken also i had my trusty absol lvl 58 which saved my blaziken in the battle frontier many a time (my mam took my game and restarted it lol I spent ages training them lol) I might also pick up leaf green and get my old charizard back (long since sold) but i hope to be on soon I still love them games after 11 years of playing the games and tcgs but i lost interest in the anime as i stopped playing the games. :-)

DGexe
February 5th, 2010, 03:58 PM
Feburary 5th, 2010

Today, I went on a Pokemon Catching expidition for my Pokedex. A lot of electric types were to be had, such as Voltrob and Electrode and the pair of Magnets... A Krabby... an Aerodactyl and a Kabuto were revived to their living states...

But today just outside of Pallet Town, en route to Cinnabar, I met a most interesting sight...

A Tangela, female... I caught her and named her...

Bwwwaaaaah. Many laughs have been had since.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO yeah, I went on a CATCHING ADVENTURE! today. I haven't faced Sabrina yet, but I wandered more of LG's map to catch MORE POKEYMANZ and got some laughs outta it. Today's been a good day.

reggaery
February 6th, 2010, 01:09 AM
Here is my new team in emerald, im up in mauville but cant do watson :(

Lv 17 Aron
Brave
Tackle, Metal Claw, Iron Defense, Headbutt

Lv 18 Ralts
Timid
Growl, Confusion, Double Team, Teleport

Lv 17 Wingull
Bashful
Growl, Water Gun, Supersonic, Wing Attack

Lv 23 Torchic
Gentle with Everstone
Scratch, Peck, Focus Energy, Ember

Lv 17 Shroomish
Relaxed with Exp. Share
Absorb, Mega Drain, Stun Spore, Leech Seed

Lv 15 Zigzagoon
Sassy
Tackle, Headbutt, Rock Smash, Cut

Muffin™
February 10th, 2010, 07:30 AM
Here is my new team in emerald, im up in mauville but cant do watson :(

Lv 17 Aron
Brave
Tackle, Metal Claw, Iron Defense, Headbutt

Lv 18 Ralts
Timid
Growl, Confusion, Double Team, Teleport

Lv 17 Wingull
Bashful
Growl, Water Gun, Supersonic, Wing Attack

Lv 23 Torchic
Gentle with Everstone
Scratch, Peck, Focus Energy, Ember

Lv 17 Shroomish
Relaxed with Exp. Share
Absorb, Mega Drain, Stun Spore, Leech Seed

Lv 15 Zigzagoon
Sassy
Tackle, Headbutt, Rock Smash, Cut

Level up your Torchic to Combuskin... Because Blaziken has a High Atk... Not SP. ATK! :D

Late
February 12th, 2010, 10:57 AM
This isn't really traveling story (so small travelling)
I was hacking Pokémon game today, then I messed up one game, I had a copy, I checked it and it worked (good, I thought it's useless too). I played till I got my Charmander from Oak (I needed to go there because I messed my game as Type-Fire text dissappeared).
Then I checked is the type text there, it was but I was like WHOA! My Charmander was shiny!?
First time when I got shiny starter (never tried to get one).
This is my big story (travelled from own house to Oak's Lab...)
Now I have to just trade that Charmander to better game.

encas
February 20th, 2010, 01:39 PM
So recently I started a new LeafGreen file. I essentially blazed through the game prior to the first Gym, and since I picked Bulbasaur, thar was easy too. Then, I caught an Adamant Nidoran male (I was training a Naive one when I encounterd it), and after getting out of Mt. Moon, an Adamant Sandshrew.

Once I bought some super potions, Misty was also easy, thanks to the newishly-evolved Lars (my now-Nidorino). Afterwards, I began leveling up Lykke the Sandshrew (she was kind of behind Lars for a while). Now, I'm just before Vermillion, and since I taught Lykke Dig, I suspect it will be an effortless win. :)

Trainer - Faye (female)

Team Stats:

Lykke (Sandshrew, female)
Adamant nature, Lv. 21

Lars (Nidorino)
Adamant Nature, Lv. 24

Trine (Meowth, female) - Pickup/HM slave

Swift!
February 20th, 2010, 02:23 PM
A while ago I restarted my FireRed game and I'm currently up to Lt. Surge. (yes, I'm very slow when it comes to Pokemon games)

My curent team is:

Ivysaur | Lv.29
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/f7/Spr_3f_002.png
- Razor Leaf
- Tackle
- Sleep Powder
- PoisonPowder

Kadabra | Lv.30
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/49/Spr_3f_064.png
- Psybeam
- Confusion
- Recover
- Teleport

Yeah, I know... only two Pokemon. I'm only planning on catch four for my actual team and two HM Slaves.

Moltres111
February 20th, 2010, 04:17 PM
I just had the most annoying battle ever in Emerald. Versus Tate & Liza. OF COURSE.

The battle went something like this:

Zero sent out Pelipper and Gardevoir!
Leaders Tate & Liza sent out Xatu and Claydol!
*Xatu Calm Minds, Gardevoir Light Screens, Pelipper Blizzards only to miss BOTH opponents, Claydol Earthquakes*

After like 5 minutes I had FINALLY killed both of those pokemon. Then there was Lunatone and Solrock. I had to stall those pokes for about 15 minutes. With god damn SUNNY DAY + CALM MIND ruining my Pelipper's Surf, I basically had to do this repeatedly:

Light Screen, Calm Mind, Revive, Hyper Potion, Attack, Light Screen, Revive, Hyper Potion, Attack..

you get the point. I made sure NOT to drop my DS when I eventually finished the battle. I saved as soon as they finished talking.

FINALLY I can go on in Emerald. Seriously, those two kids (how old are they really? they look like small kids) are so damn annoying with their overleveled pokes (does GameFreak really expect you to level up 7 times for each of your pokes on that short trip across the sea? noobs -_-)

PlatniumPiano
February 20th, 2010, 04:44 PM
Hmm. Well after discovering EV's, IV's and the wonders of breeding, I found my emerald I got for my birthday forever ago, and realized I hadn't finished it. So I restarted and as of now have:

Grovyle, Lvl 29
Kadabra, Lvl 27
Manectric, Lvl 26
Machop, Lvl 21
Numel, Lvl 18

Currently on the route near Fallabor, the ashy one. I plan to have these (fully evolved) Pokes on my final team, plus a Starmie. And I'm going to breed them all to death :D

rockshock28
February 22nd, 2010, 06:06 PM
I have a good one. This started last night, and just ended. So, i'm doing Hoenn Solo Run, and I'm using Taillow/Swellow. It's been pretty easy, Roxanne and Brawly didn't even put up a fight. Then, I get to Mauville. Wattson was the hardest battle I have ever had. Not only was it a type disadvantage, but every move I had was either Normal or Flying. He just kept taking me down with Shock Wave from his Magneton. I arrived in Mauville a Level 28. I am now a Level 42. The only way I even won, was I had 4 HP left, and used Quick Attack. I was confused and paralyzed, but it beat both of those, and I got a critical hit. Most insane battle I have ever been in.

DGexe
February 23rd, 2010, 01:06 PM
Yesterday I went about training a new team of low-leveled Pokemon I had caught on the Sevi Isles/Hatched (Wynaut, Jolteon, Natu, Larvitar, Misdrevus, & my Veteran Haunter) and I was on Route 1... and Raikou friggen appeared. O_o; I totally wasn't expecting it and sadly had Jolteon out instead of Wynaut (not that this team would've stood a chance, given their levels), and it happened AGAIN on Route 6! Again with Jolteon in the lead!

I have determination renewed to catch the Beast, and even if I missed it twice... it made for a nice surprise in yesterday's piece of adventure. ^^

@rockshock: Y-you level grinded nearly 14 levels just to beat Watson?! I mean, yeah, it was a solo run, but... wow. o_o;

Christopher
February 23rd, 2010, 01:24 PM
restarted ruby couple days ago beginning the hunt for tropius and the elusive Feebass

rockshock28
February 23rd, 2010, 01:35 PM
@DGexe
I was dedicated. And bored.

rhydonphan
March 2nd, 2010, 02:52 PM
In Ruby I ran out of pokeballs while fishing in Sootopolis city (on the right hand side), and Gamefreak decided to split Sootopolis in half so the only way across to the other side of the city where my ultra balls awaited mein the pokemart, was to surf. well while surfing guess what I encountered... a friggin gold magikarp at lv 30, but guess who couldnt catch it because somebody had a stupid idea to saw a city in half and fill it with water... me.

Dudypokefan89
March 13th, 2010, 10:13 AM
Being syked for HG SS, i restarted my Leaf green to get some cool pokemon to import. on my last file, i was screwed, cause i was literally trapped in Cerulean. couldn't go to Mt. Moon, can't see bill, cause the rival is 10 times stronger and so is misty. and to top it off, i had a weak yet diverse team. a level 5 manky,weddle, and Pikachu. a level 8 medapod and my squirtle was level 16, but that was no use.

my new file, i just got lazy, yet trained hard. i dodge trainers alot, but on my new save, with a level 16 Bulbasaur, i am determined to be at level 20 by the time i reach brock. its hard though, cause i don't want to raise these other weaklings, so i just roll with bulbasaur, but i still didn't reach my goal, cause I'm in Mt. Moon. oh and my bulbasaur is awesome cause i named him Mr. Bulb.

Aquerex
March 16th, 2010, 12:21 PM
Ok, so I recently started a new Emerald game. This is my first time in two years playing Emerald for real without Monotype Challenging...how pathetic...

I just started the game, so I just got my Mudkip, which I named Skipper.

-On my way to Petalburg, I happened to catch a male Ralts. =)
-Caught a male LVL. 6 Taillow in Petalburg Woods
-Got out of Petalburg Forest, went to Ruatboro
-Beat Roxanne with Skipper
-Anihilated May's Pokemon a second time
-Went to Dewford, delivered letter
-Beat Brawly easily with my beastly Ralts and Taillow
-Mudkip happened to evolve into Marshtomp after destroying Brawly
-Went to Slateport, delivered Devon Goods to Capt. Stern
-Beat the first Trick House puzzle
-Beat May a THIRD time with my awesome team
-May GENEROUSLY gave me the Itemfinder
-Caught a male Electrike (Sparky)

I wonder when Ralts is going to evolve...
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emespr/emespr259.pngSkipper (Marshtomp) LVL.18
-Tackle
-Bide
-Mud Shot
-Water Gun
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emespr/emespr280.pngRalts LVL.17
-Confusio8
-Growl
-Double Team
-Teleport
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emespr/emespr276.pngTaillow LVL.20
-Wing Attack
-Growl
-Focus Energy
-Quick Attack
-Quick Attack
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emespr/emespr290.pngNincada LVL.6
-Scratch
-Flash
-Leech Life
-Cut
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emespr/emespr309.pngSparky (Electrike) LVL.13
-Tackle
-Thunder Wave
-Leer
-Howl

SquirtleGirl
March 17th, 2010, 08:24 AM
I'm playing my friends' Leaf Green version atm. I'm currently just outside Fuscia City having departed from Lavender Town. [Wow this route is sooo long]

Current Team:

Hitmonchan - Lvl. 28
Vaporeon- Lvl. 33
Weepinbell- Lvl. 33
Butterfree- Lvl. 34
Charmeleon- Lvl. 34.
Pikachu- Lvl. 33.

Aquerex
March 17th, 2010, 10:05 AM
Ok, since my old Emerald save was corrupt, I had to start a new game, unfortunately. =(

-Started game
-Picked Torchic
-Beat May (#1)
-Got Pokedex, Pokeballs, and Running Shoes
-Caught a Ralts

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emespr/emespr255.pngTorchic LVL. 11
-Scratch
-Growl
-Focus Energy
-Ember

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emespr/emespr280.pngRalts LVL. 9
-Confusion
-Growl

SquirtleGirl
March 19th, 2010, 02:57 AM
LeafGreen:

Just beat Koga, all my pokémon are currently in the Lvl. 36 to Lvl. 40 region. Wow he is really easy to beat in the remake, I totally overprepared :L

Aquerex
March 19th, 2010, 10:49 AM
Emerald

-Evolved Torchic to beat Roxanne
-Caught a Taillow to level up later when I get the Exp. Share
-Beat Roxanne
-Saved the Devon Goods and Peeko
-At Dewford now

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emespr/emespr256.pngCombusken | Lvl. 19
-Scratch
-Peck
-Double Kick
-Ember

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emespr/emespr280.pngRalts | Lvl. 11
-Confusion
-Growl
-Double Team

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emespr/emespr276.pngTaillow | Lvl. 7
-Peck
-Growl
-Focus Energy

Swift!
March 27th, 2010, 03:14 AM
Since my last update I've; defeated Surge, made it through Rock Tunnel, caught the third member of my team, defeated Erika, defeated Giovanni in Celadon City, and saved Mr. Fuji. Next I'll be catching both of the Snorlax and then heading down Bicycle Road to Fuchsia City.

My curent team is:

Venusaur | Lv.37
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/2/23/Spr_3f_003.png
- Razor Leaf
- Tackle
- Sleep Powder
- PoisonPowder

Kadabra | Lv.38
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/49/Spr_3f_064.png
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Shock Wave
- Recover

Growlithe | Lv.33
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/3/3e/Spr_3f_058.png
- Flame Wheel
- Bite
- Aerial Ace
- Take Down

dmalf421
March 27th, 2010, 05:40 PM
Playing Firered:
I never level up any pokemon except the one I start with. Now im stuck. Im at the elite 4 with my Charizard level 66. using items and Charizards boss attack Flamethrower, I took out the Elite 4. I totally forgot about having to beat your rival at the end. i cant beat his team. i take out pidgeotto with no problem, struggle with blastoise, and beat eggugetor, and then im stuck on alakazam. i think ill just lose and go explore.

ShadowSalamence
March 28th, 2010, 12:09 PM
In FireRed, I am leveling up my team and soft reseting for a Porygon with good IVs.
I have already caught all of the legends and transferred them to my Platinum game.

LightOfTruth
April 4th, 2010, 02:11 AM
Firered:

Im at just after the battle with Gary in Cerulean City and im working my way to get a nugget. My current team:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg012.png Level 18:
Confusion
Sleep Powder
Poisonpowder
Supersonic
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg005.png Level 18
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg017.pngLevel 18
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg056.pngLevel 18

The rest are HM slaves :)

CakeForTheSoul
April 4th, 2010, 12:19 PM
In Johto Its Tough when you Pick Chikorita!
Done.

PikaJosh
April 5th, 2010, 07:15 AM
Hey this is my first post on the forum! I'm playing FireRed, and starting in Kanto, I chose Squirtle as my starter!

My Team:
Squirte Lvl. 6

ELVISTHEGUY
April 9th, 2010, 02:05 AM
this is where i released my 1st pokemon lol

The Fourteenth Doctor
April 13th, 2010, 02:06 AM
Just started playing Emerald again, picked Torchic as my starter, caught a Wingull and a Poochyena, training my pokemon to level 10-12 before I move on to the next area

Torchic Lv9
Wingull Lv5
Poochyena Lv5

hack1
April 17th, 2010, 09:37 PM
Yay! I sold my Exp. Share in emerald when I was younger, but I won one from lotto!

amberrelf
April 19th, 2010, 11:34 AM
So I restarted my LeafGreen game not too long ago...
I'm playing it too fast! All my babies are level 45 now, and I have one gym badge to go!
T.T

Sir
April 19th, 2010, 12:25 PM
I'm playing Emerald right now and I recently beat Flannery,Norman and Winona all in 1.5hrs with training incorporated. I'm proud of my self :D

amberrelf
April 19th, 2010, 08:22 PM
Today I decided my next caught Pokemon would be named Zoloft.
And now I have a Ditto named Zoloft. >3

Kai Yamato
April 22nd, 2010, 08:44 PM
On my Ruby, I decided to go back and finish what I started: Catching Latios. So I raised my Sceptile to learn False Swipe and since its speed is higher, it can hit first before it flees. And I also raise Sableye to corner it when its HP is at one. I was able to hit it with False Swipe once before it flee again, I keep trying to chase it all over the region but no luck I figured if I can't go after it, I'll have to make it come to me by flying to the same town over and over. Unfortunately other wild encounters ruined this. So, I decided to hold off capturing Latios for now. You're safe for now, Latios... Tomorrow, you'll be mine!

Alpha King
April 24th, 2010, 02:24 PM
I'm playing Emerald with a brand new team, and I'm fighting Roxanne with an awesome team, I'll share:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emesprani/emesprani270.gif
Lotad lvl 12
(Female, Swift Swim, Sassy Nature)
Astonish
Growl
Absorb

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emesprani/emesprani183.gif
Marill lvl 12
(Male, Huge Power, Quiet Nature)
Tackle
Defense Curl
Tail Whip
Water Gun

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emesprani/emesprani252.gif
Treecko lvl 15
(Male, Overgrow, Docile Nature)
Pound
Leer
Absorb
Quick Attack

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
April 25th, 2010, 11:07 AM
Emerald:

My Skitty finally hatched from the Day Care, so I traded it with that girl at the Battle Frontier, and got myself a Meowth! Trained it up to get a Persian :)

I had an Abra sitting in my box doing nothing so I decided to train it up and get an awesome Kadabra! Not sure if I'll use it yet (probably will) but it's still awesomeness anyways!

Then I went to the Safari Zone to get one of my all-time faves: Houndour! Catch it I did and I now have a Houndoom that I'm absolutely in love with!! :D

I did a few rematches with Trainers after that (beat 'em all with my new Houndoom, hehe) and worked my way through the Trick House (between Slateport and Mauville) - it's pretty darn fun, actually. I'm on the final stage, I think.

More later :P

Flare Riqueza
April 25th, 2010, 11:12 AM
LeafGreen:

Just started. Chose Squirtle, nicknamed it "Blasty", as I tend to evolve it, and, well, "Squirty" is an inuendo (or an inyourendo, in some places).

Defeated Green no problem, ran out onto Route 1, defeated a Pidgey! Then a Rattata OHKO Crit Hit'd me. Lulz.

Alpha King
April 25th, 2010, 05:41 PM
Defeated Brawly
Defeated Wattson (La di dah)

Went to the Mt Chimney and killed Maxie
Then I slaughtered Flannery

So then I defeated My dad! =D (Norman for those of you who would actually think my dad plays Pokemon...)

And my Awesome team right now is:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emesprani/emesprani184.gif
Azumarill lvl 31
(Male, Huge Power, Quiet Nature)
Bubblebeam
Rollout
Dig
Water Gun

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emesprani/emesprani323.gif
Camerupt lvl 34
(Male, Magma Armor, Hardy Nature)
Rock Slide
Take Down
Ember
Magnitude

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emesprani/emesprani271.gif
Ludicolo lvl 29
(Female, Swift Swim, Sassy Nature)
Surf
Fake Out
Absorb
Nature Power

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emesprani/emesprani253.gif
Grovyle lvl 33
(Male, Overgrow, Docile Nature)
Screech
Rock Tomb
Leaf Blade
Quick Attack

(And a Poochyena HM slave)

mustafa505
April 25th, 2010, 06:54 PM
i started seeing birch getting his pats back getting eat by poochyena and i opened the bag and choosed mudkip and now i am in battle frointer for final battle with a patner my swampert is fully strong with another pokemon venusaur with hyper beam XD

loliwin
April 25th, 2010, 08:08 PM
LeafGreen:
Just went to the trainer tower. The guys there are weird. The Miltank was also annoying. :(

IDoNotCare
April 26th, 2010, 09:18 AM
Well I met this thing called Zettatus. It was lvl 60 and I couldnt catch it(probably because I only had Pokéballs -_-) I havent seen it before and it showed up around Route 111 or something... I have used A LOT of Gameshark codes and I think thats maybe the reason why i met it. kinda like missingo. anyone know anymore?? :/

i was playing ruby btw when i met him :P

Dr Glocktor
April 27th, 2010, 02:29 PM
Just restarted Leafgreen.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg001.png
Lv 10

Tackle
Growl
Leech Seed
Vine Whip

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg056.png
Lv 6

Scratch
Leer
Low Kick

ahungryhamster
April 29th, 2010, 05:52 PM
After hours of soft resetting, I finally got a Shiny Mewtwo in my Leaf Green. My second legitimate shiny that I caught myself, first one being an accidental Shiny Whismur (I'm not counting Red Gyarados).

Next up, probably Rayquaza from one of my R/S/E games (whichever one I haven't caught it in yet).

Alpha King
April 30th, 2010, 01:33 PM
So I beat Wallace and I am going to the Elite four. I'm currently training on victory road, because my team is very weak. So without further adeu, my team:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emesprani/emesprani178.gif
Xatu lvl 43
Fly
Psychic
Shadow ball
Steel wing

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emesprani/emesprani184.gif
Azumarril lvl 43
Waterfall
Blizzard
Dig
Double-Edge

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emesprani/emesprani082.gif
Magneton lvl 43
Shock Wave
Supersonic
SonicBoom
Thunderbolt

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emesprani/emesprani272.gif
Ludicolo lvl 43
Surf
Ice Beam
Giga Drain
Brick Break

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emesprani/emesprani254.gif
Sceptile lvl 47
Leaf Blade
Aerial Ace
Dynamic Punch
Slam

Aquerex
May 1st, 2010, 08:33 PM
Starting a new journey on my second copy of FR, I've decide to start with Squirtle.

-Made my way through Viridian Forest, leveling up my newly caught Pidgey several times.
-Beat Brock with Squirtle's Water Gun
-Squirtle evolved shortly after beating Brock.
-In Mt. Moon now.
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg008.pngWartortle | Lv18
-Tackle
-Tail Whip
-Water Gun
-Withdraw

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg017.pngPidgey | Lv18
-Gust
-Sand-Attack
-Tackle
-Quick Attack

Westie7
May 2nd, 2010, 12:19 PM
Recently restarted Fire Red for the umpteenth time (never really liked this one compared to Blue) and just beat the rival above Cerulean. I have a Pikachu which I'm dropping once I get Eevee and a trusty Charmeleon. I plan on grabbing Snorlax, Rhyhorn, Horsea, and getting Jolteon and possibly Aerodactyl for me team. I need to crush Misty with my crappy Pikachu now.

Kai Yamato
May 2nd, 2010, 02:56 PM
On my Sapphire, just beaten Norman. He was harder than I last remembered. Especially with Slakings. Although I didn't have a fighting type but Lairon's defense was enough to block his team's Facade attack.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs009.gif
Swampert Lv. 37
Take Down
Mud Sport
Mud Shot
Surf

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs071.gif
Lairon Lv. 33
Metal Claw
Iron Defense
Iron Tail
Take Down

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs079.gif
Manectric Lv. 29
Quick Attack
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Howl

jab2033
May 5th, 2010, 03:54 PM
Been playing FireRed this afternoon. Beat Misty's Starmie with a single Thunderbolt from Pikachu. Easiest Misty battle I've ever had.

Air Lock
May 5th, 2010, 04:34 PM
Started Emerald yesturday.
-Picked Torchic
-Beat May
-Caught Wurmple
-Planning on Catching more Pokes

Kai Yamato
May 5th, 2010, 11:45 PM
Finally caught Kyogre on my Sapphire! I just had to bring its HP down to a tiny bit of red and paralyze it and then stall so I can use my Timer Ball to greater effect. About 5 of my team is assembled. I just need one more member and I already got the Pokemon in mind.

Swampert lv. 45
Brick Break
Muddy Water
Mud Shot
Surf

Aggron lv. 43
Metal Claw
Iron Defense
Iron Tail
Take Down

Manectric lv. 39
Bite
Thunderwave
Thunderbolt
Howl

Medicham lv. 37
Psychic
Detect
Hi Jump Kick
Calm Mind

Dusclops lv. 40
Shadow Punch
Shadow Ball
Confuse Ray
Pursuit

Ponee
May 9th, 2010, 07:31 AM
Emerald
-Started Game Named myself Hannah
- Rescued Professor with Torchic
-Recieved Torchic named her Bebe
-Went to Old dale town
-Reecieved a Potion
-Battled Brendan and won
- Bebe leveled up to 7
-Recieved Pokedex and Pokeballs
-Recieved Running shoes

Current Team:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/7/72/Spr_4d_255_f.png (http://www.pokecommunity.com/wiki/File:Spr_4d_255_f.png)
Bebe
Level 7
Scratch, Growl, Focus Energy

MarstheCar
May 11th, 2010, 06:03 PM
In almost three total days, I have reached Rock Tunnel with a lv 29 Fearow, lv 30 Primape, and lv 31 Charmeleon. Hopefully will reach Celadon by tomorrow.

Alpha King
May 12th, 2010, 04:00 PM
So on my newer game of Emerald, I'm training to defeat Tate & Liza. I absolutely love my team so here it is:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emesprani/emesprani306.gif
Iris(Aggron) Female, Sturdy, naive nature
Lvl. 42
Iron Tail
Aerial Ace
Thunderbolt
Headbutt

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emesprani/emesprani330.gif
Flygon Male, Levitate, Bashful nature
Lvl. 45
Crunch
Dragonbreath
Fly
Sand Tomb

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emesprani/emesprani257.gif
Chico (Blaziken) Male, Blaze, Quirky nature
Lvl. 46
Slash
Double Kick
Blaze Kick
Flamethrower

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emesprani/emesprani340.gif
Whiscash Male, Oblivious, Quiet nature
Lvl 42
Ice Beam
Surf
Earthquake
Strength

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/emesprani/emesprani264.gif
Linoone Female, Pickup, Docile nature
Dig
Surf
Slash
Shadow Ball

the randomizer
May 16th, 2010, 12:56 AM
I got a black pikachu??? is that a shiny?

Aquerex
May 17th, 2010, 05:26 PM
I got a black pikachu??? is that a shiny?

Um...no, you didn't. Shiny Pikcahu is orange-ish. There is no black Pikachu.

Charizard3
May 18th, 2010, 05:59 PM
ok i hate rby/sph/em but i restarted an emerald and i have 1 badge. my team is grovyle marshtomp combusken tailow all lvl 16. i need 2 go 2 dewford havent yet. this is a weird game 4 me because i usually play fire red because fire red is a work of 3rd gen genius.

Charizard3
May 19th, 2010, 04:57 PM
today i beat brawley all with my combusken and its peck. its now lvl 20. well i could have used tailow but i didnt to train my combusken. i am going to slateport to battle may for the 3rd time and crush her now that my grovyle and marshtomp obey me.