View Full Version : being a pokemon

September 23rd, 2007, 4:15 PM
if you match up your attitude with a pokemon what pokemon would you be and why mine would be probably a gengar because i like to play jokes on people

September 23rd, 2007, 4:20 PM
Grovyle because we're both calm, collected, when I get ticked off I mean buisness, and dare I say bad*ss?

September 23rd, 2007, 4:29 PM
Blastoise with counter/mirror coat, because I hate Wobbufett(sp?)and I love water pokes. I'm like Wobbufett(sp?)because I never start fights. I finish them ^^;

September 23rd, 2007, 7:24 PM

... Why?

... I don't remember.

September 23rd, 2007, 11:05 PM
i would like to be a treecko cause hes cool and strong and also hes a grass type and there my fav types also when i get a ds im gonna breed treeckos

September 23rd, 2007, 11:07 PM
Id rather Be a Lucario..
Adventurous And Brave..:D

September 24th, 2007, 4:29 AM
i would be one of the following or all mixed into one great big mongulated poekmon

magikarp: because im useless
slowpoke: because im lazy and sometimes forget things
gengar: because i love playing jokes on ppl

September 24th, 2007, 4:50 AM
Charizard because im strong and have a huge attitude

dragon 122
September 24th, 2007, 4:58 AM
i would be a snubbel i love to chew on things

September 24th, 2007, 5:21 AM
I´d like to be a Pikachu... Because it´s so cute and it only evolves with a Thunderstone. (So I never won´t evolve, although I like Raichu, too).

Or any water Pokemon, because I love swimming and places near the water, e.g. beaches. (And I love water Pokemon^^)

September 24th, 2007, 6:17 AM
I can either be a Slaking, lazy and slacks a lot (yet strong)
a Staraptor, sharp speedy and alert to the surroundings

September 24th, 2007, 8:20 AM
My attitude would probably match with Cyndaquil like in the PMD games. I'm shy, not too confidence in face to face chats with others, and prefer to keep to myself most of the time.

September 24th, 2007, 8:43 AM
i would be either pikachu or apiom

September 24th, 2007, 1:20 PM
I would say Mudkip, because im basically a down to earth person who doesnt get surprised easily

September 24th, 2007, 1:27 PM
well the first pokepersonality test i ever tooks said I was a mew... and my second said I was dragonite...

Rebellious Treecko
September 24th, 2007, 1:52 PM
I'd most likely be Mewtwo because of his intimidating attitude.
I'm somewhat like that when I get stressed...

September 24th, 2007, 2:38 PM
Gr...hard question. :( Hm... Hard choice really. Eevee maybe 'cause we both always think in a good way no matter if the time is bad...

*Did I hear if your a boy Treecko your sassy. :x*

JX Valentine
September 24th, 2007, 2:40 PM
Either Meowth or Persian. I'm stubborn with a lazy streak, and I'm distracted by shiny objects.

Team Poison
September 24th, 2007, 3:21 PM
My top three are:

Mewtwo: Just plain cool
Primeape: I've got a bad temper
Muk: I'm like a poison spore when we meet!

September 25th, 2007, 9:52 AM
I'm a Ninetales; if you wrong me I will get back at you if it takes 1,000 years! ;D

September 25th, 2007, 10:14 AM
As much as I'd like to say Umbreon, i'm more of a Ninetales or maybe an Ampharos. :3
Sometimes I can be Misdreavus-y too~ xD

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 28th, 2007, 5:01 PM
I would be a Gengar or a Banette because for Gengar I love playing jokes and for Banette I can hold a grudge for a very long time

September 29th, 2007, 12:25 AM
i might be:
porygon: because i am pretty smart
slowpoke: lazy-ness
kyogre: i am calm, and i don't care for most things

October 6th, 2007, 7:08 PM
spinda cause im crazy sumtimes XP

October 6th, 2007, 8:01 PM
I would also say Spinda, but I've never actually seen a Spinda in action (in the anime, that is). So I'll choose either Haunter for his silliness or Charizard for his laziness.

October 6th, 2007, 8:13 PM
I'm Magikarp...seriously. It is ignored...just the way I like my life. then again, people laugh at magikarp, but let's not bring that up.

October 21st, 2007, 4:35 PM
I guess its quilava because i took this quiz (its in my sig)

October 21st, 2007, 4:42 PM
I'd probably be Suicune or Umbreon, just because both are mysterious, loners, and a lot like myself.

October 21st, 2007, 8:48 PM
My friends decided I was a Bellsprout just because i'm lanky but I like to think of myself as that pwning bellsprout from the Indigo league

October 21st, 2007, 9:25 PM
Mareep ... i would to in a heard..

Why i don't have a clue

President Showaddywaddy
October 21st, 2007, 11:47 PM
I would have to say that I'd be one of two...

Umbreon: I'm a nice person, when you're nice to me. People usually only see t''stressed' version of me that comes out when Johnny Spike is around (Yes, he does exist). I also work best alone.
Chikorita: I'm quite stubborn and I don't like to change my opinions easily. Example are: CO2 causing global warming is a load of bollocks
Rushcliffe is NOT 14th best place to live in t'UK, 14th worst maybe.
I tend to take charge of a situation too.

October 22nd, 2007, 3:35 AM
I'd probably be a Poochyena because I try to look fierce and intimidating, but I am in fact not at all strong. Also I tend to be a follower rather than a leader, I hate being in charge and prefer to be in a group :) and am thuper-cute!

October 23rd, 2007, 11:07 AM
a raichu. :t026: not only is it my favorite pokemon, i have a personality a lot lyke one. i think I'm hated, but I'm really loved (i think <3) and I'm nice, but get down easily. and i will never, repeat, NEVER let people of lower status beat me in anything. (pikachu 2 raichu)

Terry M
October 24th, 2007, 6:16 AM
Well, I'm Alakazam because I'm smart for my age.
I'm also like Munchlax because I like snacking and I'm active or sometimes lazy.
Plus I'm Piplup cause I have lots of manners as if I was royal.
Edit:first time I post in colour!!!!