PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon: Instincts X

Diddy Kong
September 24th, 2007, 09:18 PM
=================================================

Matt Silver
September 24th, 2007, 09:53 PM
Nice one. And here I thought you were releasing this next year...

Since I've already read all the other comics, I will start CCing on Instincts X:

- Plot: Awesome. It gives a sort of mysterious feel - like something bad is going to happen. Is something bad going to happen? We'll see...

- Sprites: Nice and original, I say that because two of them (Matt and Gluttony) are mine xd. Can't commment more until I see some other characters.

- Effects: The destroyed berry plants look awesome. Is that Oran Berry plant bleeding blue stuff? Also, the overcast and foggy sky effect makes everything look great.

Not much else to say. It's early days, and I have a feeling we'll see a lot of blood in the future (Just check the heading). I'll be reading, and happy to add extra characters if need be :D

Keep it up.

RocketMemberMichael
September 25th, 2007, 11:48 AM
Hey! I really like this, the effect of the foggy sky really works well, I knew it was fog before you explained! It is great!

The sprites are good aswell! They look nice to look at!

I like the plot, it is kinda creepy, like Matt said, it is like something is about to happen...But what!

BTW If you don't remember me...I am Charchic...If you still don't remember me...I am sad...

Diddy Kong
September 25th, 2007, 03:08 PM
Hey! I really like this, the effect of the foggy sky really works well, I knew it was fog before you explained! It is great!

The sprites are good aswell! They look nice to look at!

I like the plot, it is kinda creepy, like Matt said, it is like something is about to happen...But what!

BTW If you don't remember me...I am Charchic...If you still don't remember me...I am sad...

XDD Of course I remember you, there's no way I would have forgotten!

And, thanks. I hoped people would have known it was fog easily, but some people didn't. :]

Thanks for the feedback.

Nice one. And here I thought you were releasing this next year...

Since I've already read all the other comics, I will start CCing on Instincts X:

- Plot: Awesome. It gives a sort of mysterious feel - like something bad is going to happen. Is something bad going to happen? We'll see...

- Sprites: Nice and original, I say that because two of them (Matt and Gluttony) are mine xd. Can't commment more until I see some other characters.

- Effects: The destroyed berry plants look awesome. Is that Oran Berry plant bleeding blue stuff? Also, the overcast and foggy sky effect makes everything look great.

Not much else to say. It's early days, and I have a feeling we'll see a lot of blood in the future (Just check the heading). I'll be reading, and happy to add extra characters if need be

Keep it up.

Yes, blood is prominent in this comic.

That's not it bleeding, it's the berry juice coming out. Those were [somewhat] custom by me. Can't really claim the berries.

Thank you, yes yes, something bad shall be happening, and will be the main conflict of the first 2 seasons, maybe.

More characters are in the making.

**New episode will be posted this evening!**

Matt Silver
September 25th, 2007, 11:16 PM
Yes, blood is prominent in this comic.

That's not it bleeding, it's the berry juice coming out. Those were [somewhat] custom by me. Can't really claim the berries.

Thank you, yes yes, something bad shall be happening, and will be the main conflict of the first 2 seasons, maybe.

More characters are in the making.

**New episode will be posted this evening!**

Yay! New episode. How many other characters do you have (Are you going to get a huge cast?)?

Milosh
September 26th, 2007, 12:54 PM
Aw hellz yes!!! I've missed PI. Good to see your makin' another PI series. xD

is the G-man character gonna be in this one?

Shattered Moon
September 26th, 2007, 02:07 PM
I really love this plot. If you don't mind, may I join?

Name: Carmen
Birth Region: Hoenn
Pokemon: Gardevoir, Absol and Houndoom
Extra: http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f321/TennisCornicova/RoseGraphics2.jpg (I know this says 'Rose', I used to use that name but I like the name Carmen better. Sorry.

Diddy Kong
September 26th, 2007, 06:42 PM
Milosh! XD Yeah, this one is going to be good though. xP And, yes, he will.

Huge cast is a yes-ish. Mostly all from the old cast will be returning for this comic during the second chapter.

And, S. Moon, you didn't specify her Immunity Status. So, once I get that, you can be in. ^__^

New eppy is here!! Episode Two (http://i22.tinypic.com/6rlymq.jpg)

RocketMemberMichael
September 27th, 2007, 04:58 AM
Nice episode, I want to see more, Your comics are short and leave you excited, I wonder what awaits them.

The plot is awesome and all your other comics where great so I think this will be great too. But I miss the text-under panel like in your old comics, that was better because it gave us more to read.

Anyway still excited!

NEXT COMIC PLEASE!

Diddy Kong
September 27th, 2007, 06:50 PM
Okay, here's the new episode...not getting very many replies or comments, so it's a little disheartening. ;A;

Episode Three (http://i20.tinypic.com/2co1zk8.png)

Matt Silver
September 28th, 2007, 04:33 AM
Okay, here's the new episode...not getting very many replies or comments, so it's a little disheartening. ;A;

Episode Three (http://i20.tinypic.com/2co1zk8.png)

Read it. It's pretty cool so far - I'm just waiting for a zombie to pop out and eat someone's brain.

If you want posts - Do what I do: Say: "I won't release Comic 4 until I get three more posts" and some of the ones who view but don't post (Slackers :D) will get off their butts and post some one liner thing. It's not much, but it get's the job done.

Peace Out!

[NovaPirate]
September 28th, 2007, 06:33 AM
I have the same thoughts as Matt.
Is this gonna go down like Resident Evil?

Anyways, good comic, and I love your custom sprites ^.^

RocketMemberMichael
September 28th, 2007, 06:45 AM
This comic is great, and you are getting alot of post, I mean not many people really do the sprite comics anymore so you are getting a lot of post.

I like the new episode.

Diddy Kong
September 28th, 2007, 02:16 PM
Read it. It's pretty cool so far - I'm just waiting for a zombie to pop out and eat someone's brain.

If you want posts - Do what I do: Say: "I won't release Comic 4 until I get three more posts" and some of the ones who view but don't post (Slackers :D) will get off their butts and post some one liner thing. It's not much, but it get's the job done.

Peace Out!

XDD No. Zombies come later, my friend. Not too much later, you'll get your first glimpse at one in a couple of episodes. I'm actually going to be making the next episode tonight! ^__^

And, I'd do that, but I dunno...maybe I'll have to do that! :]

I have the same thoughts as Matt. Is this gonna go down like Resident Evil?

Anyways, good comic, and I love your custom sprites ^.^

No, Resident Evil's zombies are slow. Mine will be fast, they will retain mostly all of their functions that they had in their human forms.

Thank you very much! Matt Silver made Matt and the guy that gave Matt money at the beginning.

This comic is great, and you are getting alot of post, I mean not many people really do the sprite comics anymore so you are getting a lot of post.

I like the new episode.

Thank you very much! :]

I guess I'll give this a shot...

**3 more posts and the new episode will be posted!!**

Also, a quick note, this comic is joinable, everyone. So, if you've got an urge to have your character in the comic, go ahead and post their info! The Join info is at the bottom of the first post in the thread!

[NovaPirate]
September 28th, 2007, 02:36 PM
2 more posts, as of now.
Fast zombies >.<
That's like slow race cars. Zombies just aren't fast usually. So. Where did the Rz+ virus even come from? Will we hear of it's origins? And are the zombies.. Are they..

On the island already! >.<

Diddy Kong
September 28th, 2007, 08:38 PM
XD! Yes, two more, which is good. But, bad for me too because I'm still making the comic.

And, fast zombies pwn. There will be some slow ones, trust me.

Well well, I wouldn't want to ruin the surprises, would I? All your questions WILL be answered as the series progresses.

I will tell you this...this Instincts series has my highest level of thought, work, and effort. It will have some shocking parts and some parts that will have you begging for more. ^___^

Filler Episode (http://i20.tinypic.com/2vl2ngg.png) [The text ends abruptly only because Kauri has stopped the video feed, so if you're wondering why it stops, it's because of that. The next episode will finish off what Huon-Pine had to say.]

Just a filler. I don't have all my sprites here, so this is just a comic to settle any thirsts for a new episode. It's a slideshow projection from Huon-Pine, another type of tree to continue the Pokémon tradition. He will actually show up later on in the comic in person! The episode will focus on explaining what happens when someone gets infected with the Rz+ virus. It will show the process and the eventual reanimation of the human being.

Also, a quick note, this comic is joinable, everyone. So, if you've got an urge to have your character in the comic, go ahead and post their info! The Join info is at the bottom of the first post in the thread!

Matt Silver
September 28th, 2007, 09:51 PM
Nice filler episode. I totally get what you mean by all those fancy diagrams - You get infected, you die, and come back as a fast zombie! Lol at you using my speech bubbles for explanation boxes.

Is this all you need until next comic?

Diddy Kong
September 28th, 2007, 10:49 PM
Nice filler episode. I totally get what you mean by all those fancy diagrams - You get infected, you die, and come back as a fast zombie! Lol at you using my speech bubbles for explanation boxes.

Is this all you need until next comic?

Well, I've got to get back to my other computer if I want to make a good episode. Also, I've got to find the sprite prison thing. I need that. I think Decep used them, so I'll go check his comics for it. If I get that, I'll pop another episode out tonight.

Thanks for the comment! ^__^

**UPDATE:Found what I needed! The episode will be out Sunday! Don't forget about the Filler Comic that was added!

RocketMemberMichael
September 29th, 2007, 08:53 AM
Alright I will join.

Name: Michael Platinum (Not my real second name but it sounds good)
Birth Region: Solmoon
Pokémon: Pichu (Male - Troy), Pikachu (Female - Allea), Riachu (Male - Samson) Troy, Allea & Samson are their nicknames.
Immune or Not? [Your choice]: Immune please.
Extra Info: Michael likes girls with brown hair. He also sometimes says random things and is pointless at times, but when peeps are in danger he sometimes, just sometimes, comes out with very clever suggestions.

Sprites: http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/Charchic/MX-Michael-.png He calls himself Michael Platinum, not Michael X, These are old sprites and I cannot be bovered editing them, thanks.

This girl was in the orignal, I gave you her, I dunno her name you just requested her, http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/Charchic/Image1.png

Ok so here is my other character I wanna give you, he is called Michael aswell on the sprite sheet but ignore that and call him

Name: Jay Platinum
Pokémon: None yet.
Immune or Not? [Your choice]: Not
Extra Info: None
Sprites: http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/Charchic/4cd233d8.png

Jake
September 29th, 2007, 08:59 AM
Great comic, I've been looking and didn't get much of a chance to post. (Sorry) The story is very original, it's really good.

And I think I'll join.

Name: Tanjou (Male)
Birth Region: Johto
Pokémon: Togepi female.
Immune or Not?: Immune
Extra Info: Is training in the profession of a breeder. He currently has 0 skill and Togepi was given to him as an Egg and is why he wants to be a breeder.
(Sprites in a bit, working on them, I'll edit this post)

Diddy Kong
September 29th, 2007, 09:19 AM
Alright I will join.

Name: Michael Platinum (Not my real second name but it sounds good)
Pokémon: Pichu (Male - Troy), Pikachu (Female - Allea), Riachu (Male - Samson) Troy, Allea & Samson are their nicknames.
Immune or Not? [Your choice]: Immune please.
Extra Info: Michael likes girls with brown hair. He also sometimes says random things and is pointless at times, but when peeps are in danger he sometimes, just sometimes, comes out with very clever suggestions.

Sprites: http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/Charchic/MX-Michael-.png He calls himself Michael Platinum, not Michael X, These are old sprites and I cannot be bovered editing them, thanks.

This girl was in the orignal, I gave you her, I dunno her name you just requested her, http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/Charchic/Image1.png

Ok so here is my other character I wanna give you, he is called Michael aswell on the sprite sheet but ignore that and call him

Name: Jay Platinum
Pokémon: None yet.
Immune or Not? [Your choice]: Not
Extra Info: None
Sprites: http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/Charchic/4cd233d8.png

Cool. Both are in, I need a few more characters to start off another part of the series! Thanks for joining. You'll most likely see both of them in the very next update.

Great comic, I've been looking and didn't get much of a chance to post. (Sorry) The story is very original, it's really good.

And I think I'll join.

Name: Tanjou (Male)
Birth Region: Johto
Pokémon: Togepi female.
Immune or Not?: Immune
Extra Info: Is training in the profession of a breeder. He currently has 0 skill and Togepi was given to him as an Egg and is why he wants to be a breeder.
(Sprites in a bit, working on them, I'll edit this post)

Alright, cool. Seems like an interesting character. You'll be in the next update also, if I can get the sprites from you within in the next 12 hours. ^__^

Jake
September 29th, 2007, 09:25 AM
http://i23.tinypic.com/4hbm0g.png
Here are the sprites.
Anyway, that would be awesome to be in the next update. :D I'm looking forward to it.
(BTW, the filler comic really explained somethings to me. XD)

Diddy Kong
September 29th, 2007, 09:32 AM
http://i23.tinypic.com/4hbm0g.png
Here are the sprites.
Anyway, that would be awesome to be in the next update. :D I'm looking forward to it.
(BTW, the filler comic really explained somethings to me. XD)

Thank you, you'll be in it 100%! XD [I love how he looks like a Togepi]

And, I'm glad the filler helped explained stuff to you! ^__^

RocketMemberMichael
September 29th, 2007, 09:36 AM
Hey you didnt say if i would be in it or not?!

Diddy Kong
September 29th, 2007, 09:43 AM
Yes, I said up in the post above the last one. :]

I said:

Cool. Both are in, I need a few more characters to start off another part of the series! Thanks for joining. You'll most likely see both of them in the very next update.

Matt Silver
September 29th, 2007, 09:44 AM
Hey you didnt say if i would be in it or not?!

He did :P.

A little present for you Metakino - updated sprites for Matt Silver.

http://i20.tinypic.com/2j122pe.png

I didn't know if you wanted them or not, but I posted them anyway (The others are really old).

Diddy Kong
September 29th, 2007, 09:55 AM
XD Thanks Matt. I'll update him most likely. Those look good.

**And, for everyone to know, I'm making the episode now, I found everything I needed, so we're all set for a new episode within the next 2 hours!

Milosh
September 29th, 2007, 10:36 AM
dude zombies.... hell yes.... and running ones are the worst kind! like in the 28 series(28 days later, 28 weeks later, and the soon to be coming 28 months later)

I'm curious to see what the zombie sprites are going to look like xD

and erm... are there going to be zombie pokemon or no?

and are the old characters (coming in 2nd season you say?) going to be good and evil or just good or all zombies? gah! the suspense!

Diddy Kong
September 29th, 2007, 10:54 AM
Actually, Darren and them will be good guys like normal, but I don't want to throw away the surprises.

No zombie Pokémon. To be honest, Pokémon are going to be seen very little, if at all. There will be one gym battle, and maybe another if needed.

[NovaPirate]
September 29th, 2007, 11:24 AM
And you...

ran out of space.

See if you can finish that filler comic soon. You can't have a filler comic for a filler comic, after all.

Diddy Kong
September 30th, 2007, 08:16 AM
XD, I didn't run out of room. I cut it off on purpose. When I get to my other computer on Sunday, I'll be able to finish up. Kauri cuts the film off, that's why it ends, but I can't make another episode for them yet. I'm making the 2nd storyline episode now.

**AN UPDATE TONIGHT, EVERYONE!

Matt Silver
September 30th, 2007, 08:17 AM
XD, I didn't run out of room. I cut it off on purpose. When I get to my other computer on Sunday, I'll be able to finish up. Kauri cuts the film off, that's why it ends, but I can't make another episode for them yet. I'm making the 2nd storyline episode now.

**AN UPDATE TONIGHT, EVERYONE!

Tonight? Awesome! Can you be more specific? :P

Diddy Kong
September 30th, 2007, 08:19 AM
Tonight? Awesome! Can you be more specific? :P

I sure can. XD It will focus on the three new main characters (Chizzy's and Jake's) trying to get out of Kanto. And, as a homage to the 28 --- Later series, the first panel will say, "28 Days Before..." And, then when I transition back to Ghost and Matt, it will say, "28 Days Later...".

If you want more details on the episode now, I can throw out a couple more. xP

**UPDATE TONIGHT.

Shattered Moon
September 30th, 2007, 10:40 AM
Sorry..I meant shes Immune..really sorry I didnt reply sooner.

Anastasia.R
September 30th, 2007, 01:06 PM
Hm...Very nice work you have there. I haven't seen good comics in a long time with a good storyline. I can't wait for the next issue.

~A.R

Diddy Kong
September 30th, 2007, 04:36 PM
Hm...Very nice work you have there. I haven't seen good comics in a long time with a good storyline. I can't wait for the next issue.

~A.R

Thank you for posting! And, thanks for the compliments. Tonight is the next issue, so be sure to check back for it.

Sorry..I meant shes Immune..really sorry I didnt reply sooner.

It's fine, she'll be in the comic as soon as I can get her in. ^__^

UPDATE!!!

A new episode is here! Staring our 3 newest main cast members! Enjoy and PLEASE POST YOUR THOUGHTS/COMMENTS. I make episodes the more feedback I get, guys!

Episode Four (http://i23.tinypic.com/10y484y.png)

Jake
September 30th, 2007, 04:43 PM
Awesome! Tanjou has a little temper-temper. XD I'm looking forward to the next part of the 2nd storlyine! XD
(BTW, Tanjou means Egg in Japanese. XD)

Diddy Kong
September 30th, 2007, 04:49 PM
XD, I figured it meant something along those lines. Thanks!

Check out the first post for the Bios of Tanjou, Michael and Jay!

Episode Four (http://i23.tinypic.com/10y484y.png) Posting again for other people to see.

Matt Silver
October 1st, 2007, 01:24 AM
XD, I figured it meant something along those lines. Thanks!

Check out the first post for the Bios of Tanjou, Michael and Jay!

Episode Four (http://i23.tinypic.com/10y484y.png) Posting again for other people to see.

It all makes sense now... :P

I like how you made a side story for three characters, and you will show them escape and fight zombies yes? 28 Days Later is an awesome movie btw...

I don't know, but those Jay sprites look wierd - with the head facing a different way and all...

Keep it up... And, I have PMed an idea to you...

Diddy Kong
October 1st, 2007, 03:35 PM
Yeah, and a la 28 Days Later, zombies only come out at night time!

Yes, well...the Jay sprites are Chizzy's. And, to be honest...

Jay won't last too long, XD, sorry Chizzy.

**Possible update tonight!! Need some motivation! Post! XD

Jake
October 1st, 2007, 03:50 PM
Yayzorz! New comic! :D I look forward to it, Tanjou breaks out!

Diddy Kong
October 1st, 2007, 03:54 PM
XD Actually, it's going back to Ghost for an episode or two. Sorry to burst your bubble. xP

Jake
October 1st, 2007, 03:54 PM
Lol, fine with me. I'm just happy for a new episode! XD

Diddy Kong
October 1st, 2007, 05:04 PM
Episode Five (http://i21.tinypic.com/307t4wh.png)

Yeah, yeah...I said tonight. I'm making the sixth episode as we speak. Just trying to pop them out to keep up with Tanjou's storyline.

Jake
October 1st, 2007, 06:15 PM
I'm liking how this is un-folding! :D Good work, look forward to 6.

Diddy Kong
October 1st, 2007, 07:55 PM

Reposting again for the lazies. Episode Six will premier tomorrow, didn't want to post two in one day, so enjoy this and I need some more feedback!

Matt Silver
October 1st, 2007, 09:25 PM
Yeah, and a la 28 Days Later, zombies only come out at night time!

Yes, well...the Jay sprites are Chizzy's. And, to be honest...

Jay won't last too long, XD, sorry Chizzy.

**Possible update tonight!! Need some motivation! Post! XD

You keep saying Chizzy, but I think you mean RocketMemberMicheal aka Charchic. Xd

Comic 5 was great. I cannot wait to see what happens next. Btw, what do the Infected look like? Just normal people covered in blood?

Diddy Kong
October 2nd, 2007, 06:04 AM
I've changed their skin and added some blood, red eyes, ect. You'll see soon enough!!

**EPISODE SIX WILL BE OUT TONIGHT, PEOPLE!!

And, yes, I mean RocketMemberMichael. XD

RocketMemberMichael
October 2nd, 2007, 10:09 AM
YES! STOP CALLING ME CHIZZY! Call me Michael, that is my name. By the way I like the comic and when you said "Jay won't last long." When I made him not immune I kinda hinted about killing him off. KILL HIM!

Matt Silver
October 2nd, 2007, 10:32 AM
YES! STOP CALLING ME CHIZZY! Call me Michael, that is my name. By the way I like the comic and when you said "Jay won't last long." When I made him not immune I kinda hinted about killing him off. KILL HIM!

Next thing you know, Metakino will be calling me Decepticon (I would take that as a compliment) :D

Anyway, can't wait for the next update. Hope it comes soon...

Diddy Kong
October 2nd, 2007, 05:17 PM
New episode!!

Episode Six (http://i20.tinypic.com/261bus7.png)

If you're gunna view the thread, post a comment... >_<

I won't be posting Episode Seven, that continues Michael and Tanjou's storyline, until I get some more posts for Episode Six!!

Jake
October 2nd, 2007, 05:31 PM
Didn't see it!
Nice one though. Waiting for Tanjou's line to come up! XD

Diddy Kong
October 2nd, 2007, 05:32 PM
Oh, boy! You're gunna love it. It's short, but oh so sweet.

Episode Six (http://i20.tinypic.com/261bus7.png) Just bumping for those that can't find it.

Star★Seeker
October 2nd, 2007, 05:34 PM
Awsome, comic, I like it!And I don't get the 28 day thing, care to explain?

Diddy Kong
October 2nd, 2007, 05:37 PM
Ahh, 28 Days Later is a film, so it's just a mild reference to that film trilogy.

Episode Six (http://i20.tinypic.com/261bus7.png) 2 more replies from other people and Seven gets posted!

Star★Seeker
October 2nd, 2007, 05:48 PM
Ahh, 28 Days Later is a film, so it's just a mild reference to that film trilogy.

Episode Six (http://i20.tinypic.com/261bus7.png) 2 more replies from other people and Seven gets posted!Sorry, I though it meant the time that passed.And I will like to join!:

Name:Reaper
Birth Region:Kanto
Pokémon:Breloom, Eevee, Porygon-Z
Immune or Not? [Your choice]:Immune(I don't want to die yet!)
Extra Info:All of his Pokemon are Immune beacuse of their abilities(Breloom's Effect Spore, Eevee's genetic unstability and Porygon Z's virtualness)His Porygon can't battle and is stuck in a Tamagotchi toy.

Diddy Kong
October 2nd, 2007, 05:53 PM
Afraid to say, I'll be declining your request to join at this time.

I have enough characters at this moment in time, but once I need someone, you'll be on my list of people to get in the comic!

Episode Six (http://i20.tinypic.com/261bus7.png) 2 more replies from other people and Seven gets posted!

Star★Seeker
October 2nd, 2007, 05:56 PM
Afraid to say, I'll be declining your request to join at this time.

I have enough characters at this moment in time, but once I need someone, you'll be on my list of people to get in the comic!Okay then, PM when I'm in.

Diddy Kong
October 2nd, 2007, 05:58 PM
I will. Just so everyone knows, Seven is pretty gory when it's posted!! xP

Episode Six (http://i20.tinypic.com/261bus7.png) 2 more replies from anyone XD and Seven gets posted!

Matt Silver
October 2nd, 2007, 10:49 PM
Episode 6! Pretty straightforward and pretty good too. I kinda like it. All we need now is some creepy music in the background to top it off. :D

As always, keep it up.

Diddy Kong
October 3rd, 2007, 06:16 AM
Episode Seven (http://i24.tinypic.com/2i6dkw.png)

Posting it now, so I can make Eight tonight. Enjoy.

RocketMemberMichael
October 3rd, 2007, 09:05 AM
That is scary...No but really...That man is creepy. Poor Jay. Poor Poor Jay.

Quidoo
October 3rd, 2007, 12:37 PM
Woah! These are amazing! I love 'em! :)
I can't wait for the next installment :)

[NovaPirate]
October 3rd, 2007, 03:12 PM
Dude. Freaky. Although the sprite is a little hard to see, it scares me. A lot.

Diddy Kong
October 4th, 2007, 06:10 AM
Episode Seven (http://i24.tinypic.com/2i6dkw.png) Just posting again.

Sprite is hard to see, sorry for that. XD

There are two types of zombies.

The purple one like Jay is a fast zombie, they are speedy, but lack good hearing.

Then there are the slow, but they can hear anything from up to a mile so they can always track their victim(s).

Thanks Jason! Hope to see more posts from you from now on! ^__^

Thanks Michael!

Matt Silver
October 4th, 2007, 06:12 AM
Creepy. But creepy awesome. It's an awesome sprite, and I like all the blood. Quick question, was that Jay speaking in the last panel?

Diddy Kong
October 4th, 2007, 03:29 PM
No, he was not speaking, that was a quote. I've done that 2 times so far, it will continue to be done after traumatic events in the series or random intervals.

A new episode will be posted tonight!!

Matt Silver
October 5th, 2007, 10:26 PM
No, he was not speaking, that was a quote. I've done that 2 times so far, it will continue to be done after traumatic events in the series or random intervals.

A new episode will be posted tonight!!

Okay. I get it now. Awesome xd.

Can't wait for Comic 8...

Jaybob
October 6th, 2007, 04:19 AM
=o Wow! I loved the old Pokemon Instincts! I haven't been on PC in a while and as soon as I saw the new one i had to read! It looks very well made! and I liked the fact that the professor carried on the speech on how to get the Rz+.

I will make some sprites for ya soon man!

Shylocke

Diddy Kong
October 6th, 2007, 10:36 AM
Thanks! Good to see you back, man!!

Episode 8 will be out as soon as I get the time to make it. I've just been tweaking some sprites and bringing back some old characters like Dash, 47, and KT!

Jaybob
October 6th, 2007, 10:58 AM
Thanks man! Heres my signup =] and dont forget Yen/Shylocke (dont remember the name)! =D all my Yen/Shylocke sprites are on my other comp which is like slower than a snail! so Yeah!

Name: Jaybob
Birth Region: Kanto
Pokémon: Vulpix, Pikachu, Machop and Psyduck
Immune or Not? [Your choice]:Immune
Extra Info: Jaybob's mother died when he was at a young age and his father left when he was a child. He was put in an orphanage and has just come of age to leave and start his journey.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/940/profspritesmj1.png

Please feel free to edit As much as you like! cos i know you probably wont use it like that?

Diddy Kong
October 6th, 2007, 08:57 PM
Only thing is..it's a D/P sprite! If I was doing a D/P comic, that'd be an excellent addition. But, I will have your other's in the comic. ^__^

If you could make him into a FR/LG sprite, then I would accept him in, but I want the comic to look semi-professional, so..a D/P sprite would look silly in it, you know?

Jaybob
October 7th, 2007, 06:27 AM
Yeah I know that's why I said you could edit it if ya wanted =] Feel free to edit him as much as ;]

Jake
October 7th, 2007, 09:08 AM
He was kind of asking you, Jaybob, to re-make the sprites. You can't expect him to do everything.
--
I didn't notice #7 was out! It was pretty cool, the zombie was pretty cool, Tanjou was cool, and everything else was cool.

Diddy Kong
October 7th, 2007, 09:37 AM
XD Well...I'm really sorry for the long time-lapse..I am making a filler episode now until I can get everything I need.

Thanks for the comment, Jake.

So...expect a filler episode in the next couple hours, fellas.

Jaybob
October 7th, 2007, 10:38 AM
HiHi, sorry about the mix up with the sprites =]

here they are. good as new, unless you want the big sprite edited as well but the OW's are done

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/7877/proffrlgspriteyj4.png

Diddy Kong
October 7th, 2007, 12:34 PM
No, those are very good! Thanks for editing! I've got an idea for him..I'll PM you though.

**NEW EPISODE!! Well...Part One, at least.

Episode Eight, Part One (http://i21.tinypic.com/of9i6f.png)

Jaybob
October 7th, 2007, 12:56 PM
Yeah, that sounds great! Im around for a while so if you wanna PM me go for it if not PM me anyway and I'll get back to ya tomorrow.

Quidoo
October 7th, 2007, 01:11 PM
Cool! I like it! Looking forward to part two! :)

Diddy Kong
October 8th, 2007, 10:00 AM
Thanks guys! I hope it was fulfilling enough until I get the resources I need to finish up the real episode I wanted, which will be Episode Nine now..

Reposting Episode Eight, Part One: Episode Eight, Part One (http://i21.tinypic.com/of9i6f.png)

RocketMemberMichael
October 9th, 2007, 09:35 AM
Yeah I am still ere, I am not making comics nemore.

FOR A WEEK.

Ok.

I am pausing for dramatic effect.

It's not working is it?

I LOVE THE COMIC!

Vampires, Oh no! I wanted a comic bout vampries.

Diddy Kong
October 15th, 2007, 06:58 PM
Episode Eight, Part Two and Three (http://i24.tinypic.com/117w66c.png)

It's about time I get to update! PC's been down forever!!

Well, here's a new episode to quench anyone's thirst that has been missing PI:X. ^__^

Matt Silver
October 15th, 2007, 09:56 PM
PC's been down 5 days too many. At least I still got SPPF...

Anyway, Comic 8 is pretty good... 47 and Dash are vampires, which is always cool, and our heroes are like totally gonna get eaten alive :D... or just a part of me hopes...

Keep it up etc. I'll be posting again sometime.

Diddy Kong
October 16th, 2007, 06:08 AM
Thanks Matt! And, I dunnoooo. We'll see who dies and who lives. ;]

Episode Eight, Part Two and Three (http://i24.tinypic.com/117w66c.png)

Quidoo
October 16th, 2007, 07:47 AM
Hazzah! I've been looking foreward to this! :)
They're great! :):D:)

Diddy Kong
October 18th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Thanks Jason! Glad to see you're enjoying the comic!

Episode Eight, Part Two and Three (http://i24.tinypic.com/117w66c.png) NEW!!

NEED SOME MORE POSTS BEFORE I CAN POST EPISODES NINE AND TEN!!

[NovaPirate]
October 19th, 2007, 06:29 AM
Nice job ^.^

The vampi part is a tad confusing, but I get the jist. You can't tell who's talking. You'd think the zone would have a giant concrte & barbed wire fance, not a maze.

Diddy Kong
October 19th, 2007, 10:22 PM
It's actually only one guy talking, and I've colored main characters' texts so you would be able to better see who's talking. Dash is talking; he is yellow. :/

And, the Zone isn't a prison/zombie hideaway. All it is, is a lawless zone. There's not need to hold people in because they want to stay there, not leave. And, it's not a maze.

'kay guys! I've got a couple episodes coming up. Need a few more posts from anyone, posted before or haven't posted yet!

I guarantee you will enjoy the next episode. It's going to be have a very exciting cliff-hanger at the end of it. It'll be 12 panels and Michael and Tanjou will appear, along with Ghost, Matt, and Damien. Huon-Pine and Kauri will be there also. It's going to be great, so get me a couple more posts and that will be all yours'!!

Matt Silver
October 19th, 2007, 11:43 PM
It's actually only one guy talking, and I've colored main characters' texts so you would be able to better see who's talking. Dash is talking; he is yellow. :/

And, the Zone isn't a prison/zombie hideaway. All it is, is a lawless zone. There's not need to hold people in because they want to stay there, not leave. And, it's not a maze.

'kay guys! I've got a couple episodes coming up. Need a few more posts from anyone, posted before or haven't posted yet!

I guarantee you will enjoy the next episode. It's going to be have a very exciting cliff-hanger at the end of it. It'll be 12 panels and Michael and Tanjou will appear, along with Ghost, Matt, and Damien. Huon-Pine and Kauri will be there also. It's going to be great, so get me a couple more posts and that will be all yours'!!

Awesome. Zombies, vampires, cliffhangers, and action! Can't wait for it Metakino.

Quidoo
October 20th, 2007, 12:49 AM

Cool, I can't wait! :)
I like the sound of it, cliffhangers are really cool! They'll keep me coming back! :)

Diddy Kong
October 20th, 2007, 10:43 AM
Episode Nine (http://i23.tinypic.com/fadchs.png)

There hasn't been very many posts since the last episode...but, I'm excited to see this Chapter come to an end and start the real zombie invasion!

I want 5 posts before the Chapter Two Premier can be posted. I figure it's fair.

Quidoo
October 20th, 2007, 11:38 AM
Woah, this episode is the best so far! It can be hard at times to tell who is speaking, but I can usually figure it out. I'll be waiting for the next one! :D

There hasn't been very many posts since the last episode...but, I'm excited to see this Chapter come to an end and start the real zombie invasion!

I want 5 posts before the Chapter Two Premier can be posted. I figure it's fair.

:) Yeah, that seems fair! C'mon people! Post if you enjoy it! :)

Matt Silver
October 20th, 2007, 05:18 PM
Episode Nine (http://i23.tinypic.com/fadchs.png)

Awesome. Just plain... wow.
Honest man, you should like make zombie movies or something :D. Anyway, I liked it. The blood was nice and in copius amounts. Are Matt and Damian gonna rescue Ghost?

Jake
October 20th, 2007, 05:31 PM
I missed allot lol. Looking neat! I like how the stories coming together.

Diddy Kong
October 20th, 2007, 10:44 PM
Woah, this episode is the best so far! It can be hard at times to tell who is speaking, but I can usually figure it out. I'll be waiting for the next one! :D

:) Yeah, that seems fair! C'mon people! Post if you enjoy it! :)

Thanks Jason! You're going to love the update at the bottom of this post then!!

Awesome. Just plain... wow.
Honest man, you should like make zombie movies or something :D. Anyway, I liked it. The blood was nice and in copius amounts. Are Matt and Damian gonna rescue Ghost?

XD! Thank you. That's acutally what I might become. :x A director; author; or lawyer.

Thanks, yeah I worked hard to make it look good. And, I'll let the PM List know on the next update. Check out below for some News.

I missed allot lol. Looking neat! I like how the stories coming together.

Thanks Jake. Hopefully you'll enjoy the next season even more!!

NEWS!

The comic will now come out twice a week, in 12 paneled strips.
The comic will have 8 episodes a chapter. Each chapter finished a month.
Some chapters will have more episodes, depending on if I want to make alot more. It's only better for you, in that case.
The comic will be featuring: Zombies, vampires, tons of blood, a chapter on torture [a la Hostel], and much more!
Much more info to be told if you sign up for the PM List!!

Quidoo
October 21st, 2007, 02:36 AM
NEWS!

* The comic will now come out twice a week, in 12 paneled strips.
* The comic will have 8 episodes a chapter. Each chapter finished a month.
* Some chapters will have more episodes, depending on if I want to make alot more. It's only better for you, in that case.
* The comic will be featuring: Zombies, vampires, tons of blood, a chapter on torture [a la Hostel], and much more!
* Much more info to be told if you sign up for the PM List!!

Cool! A chapter per month! It just keeps getting more exiting! :)
OMG! A tortute chapter! :badsmile: hehehe...Sounds great!

Diddy Kong
October 21st, 2007, 07:24 AM
xD Yeah. It'll move alot swifter and seem like I'm not rushing to get them out.

Milosh
October 21st, 2007, 03:24 PM
NEWS!

The comic will now come out twice a week, in 12 paneled strips.
The comic will have 8 episodes a chapter. Each chapter finished a month.
Some chapters will have more episodes, depending on if I want to make alot more. It's only better for you, in that case.
The comic will be featuring: Zombies, vampires, tons of blood, a chapter on torture [a la Hostel], and much more!
Much more info to be told if you sign up for the PM List!!

mmm... my favorite type of torture... btw i hate zombies!! the idea of them scares me... rather deal with vampies... least they talk. plus vampy chicks are always hott... but anyways I can't wait to see more of the vampires and to see whether Ghost becomes infected or not.

btw are we gonna see the return of those nasty little "head crabs"? maybe a mutated zombamafied form of them? j/k but... i wonder... zombies... vampires... and head crabs... the world would never be safe again....

Star★Seeker
October 21st, 2007, 03:30 PM
Awsome finale, I can't wait for Chapter Two!!!!Also, what is the PM list you talked about?I liked the finale, but I couldn't see the panels that involve Ghost, too dark.

Diddy Kong
October 21st, 2007, 03:35 PM
They are meant to be dark. :x

And, a PM list, I will PM you if you're on the list and inform you when new episodes are posted. You'll receive extra information like how long it took to make the episode and other exciting things.

Thanks for the reply!

And, thanks Milosh!!

EDIT: Just post here if you want me to add you to the PM list.

Star★Seeker
October 21st, 2007, 03:51 PM
Then I want to be on the list, please.BTW, when will you post Chapter 2, I'm itching for it!!

Diddy Kong
October 21st, 2007, 06:21 PM
Alright, you're on it! ^__^

And, I'm 1/2 done with it. It should be done sooner or later.

Quidoo
October 22nd, 2007, 07:46 AM
I was just just wondering, could I join the list too, please? :)
That would be really great! :D

If you do allow me (please do :)) to join, when do I give you the sprites and info etc?

Diddy Kong
October 22nd, 2007, 02:06 PM
What do you mean by "give you sprites and info"??

Do you mean you want to join the cast? Or, the PM List?

PM List is open to anyone that enjoys the comic, so of course you're added to that!

Quidoo
October 22nd, 2007, 02:35 PM
I meant join the cast...:)

Diddy Kong
October 22nd, 2007, 02:36 PM
Go ahead and PM me your sprites/info/ect. Just follow the join outline in the first post! ^__^

And, sprites have to be in FR/LG, if possible.

mmm... my favorite type of torture... btw i hate zombies!! the idea of them scares me... rather deal with vampies... least they talk. plus vampy chicks are always hott... but anyways I can't wait to see more of the vampires and to see whether Ghost becomes infected or not.

btw are we gonna see the return of those nasty little "head crabs"? maybe a mutated zombamafied form of them? j/k but... i wonder... zombies... vampires... and head crabs... the world would never be safe again....

Headcrabs...hmmm, possibly :x

Quidoo
October 22nd, 2007, 02:38 PM
OK, i'll do that! :)
I don't have to give you a big sprite do I?

Diddy Kong
October 22nd, 2007, 02:43 PM
No, I will never use big sprites and to be whole-heartedly honest...Pokémon are going to be at a bare minimum.

Quidoo
October 22nd, 2007, 02:56 PM
Oh good! That makes life much, much easier! :D

Diddy Kong
October 22nd, 2007, 06:01 PM
Yeah! XD Can't wait to see the sprites and info.

Season 2 Premier out sooner or later this week.

Quidoo
October 23rd, 2007, 07:43 AM
Season 2 Premier out sooner or later this week.

Oh good! :)
Umm, I'm having trouble finding overworld strites for fr/lg! Can someone help me please? :nervous:

Diddy Kong
October 23rd, 2007, 05:01 PM
Well, I suggest you make your own sprites! It'll give you a good sense of..accomplishment to see your own customs in a comic. Believe me! xD

Matt Silver
October 23rd, 2007, 11:07 PM
Can't wait for Season 2 to start!
Are you in need of more characters?

Diddy Kong
October 24th, 2007, 07:20 PM
Not now, but I will soon! Thanks for the offer, I'll remember it. ^__^

Also, the Season Premier will come sooner or later this next week or this week. I've been swamped with work and haven't had the time to make any further than 6 panels, but at least it's slowly getting done.

Quidoo
October 25th, 2007, 07:41 AM
OK, cool! I'll make 'em from scratch! :)

[NovaPirate]
October 25th, 2007, 08:40 AM
I'm looking forward to the season premier. Apparently danger follows the protagonists like a little dog.

Too bad, I liked those people. Darn robbers!

Milosh
October 25th, 2007, 03:51 PM
Chapter! Chapter! Your fans demand the starting episode of Chapter 2, Hossier. xD

Come on! The suspense is killing me! Give us episode 10, already! =D

Diddy Kong
October 25th, 2007, 05:00 PM
XD! I'm working on it now, actually. So, expect it tonight, hopefully.

Milosh
October 25th, 2007, 05:23 PM
w00t! alright! but if not tonight then tomorrow, right? =D

in anycase as you can see I cannot wait. xD

Diddy Kong
October 25th, 2007, 06:10 PM
I'm finishing up the map for the last half now! It'll be out hopefully tonight.

Quidoo
October 26th, 2007, 09:06 AM
Tonight!? Woop! :D I can't wait! :)

Diddy Kong
October 28th, 2007, 12:22 AM
Season Two Premier! (http://i22.tinypic.com/4k9nnn.png)

Enjoy and post, everyone!!

Matt Silver
October 28th, 2007, 12:54 AM
Season Two Premier! (http://i22.tinypic.com/4k9nnn.png)

Enjoy and post, everyone!!

Oh snap. Literally.

Awesome premiere. Love the Saw reference and all - couldn't you make your own trap? Venus Fly Trap has been done in all the movies right? :D

I like the Tanjou and Micheal storyline. I hope it gets more bloody. :P

Btw, I'm working on SJ again. I'll PM you the results soon...

Have you thought about making a banner?

Quidoo
October 28th, 2007, 01:17 AM
Awesome premiere. Love the Saw reference and all - couldn't you make your own trap? Venus Fly Trap has been done in all the movies right? :D

I like the Tanjou and Micheal storyline. I hope it gets more bloody. :P

Btw, I'm working on SJ again. I'll PM you the results soon...

Have you thought about making a banner?

Yeah, I agree with you! It was great! :) The remake should be even better!
Anyway...I could try making a banner for you, Metakino, if you want me to...:)

Diddy Kong
October 28th, 2007, 01:23 AM
Hmm...maybe a banner. XD I'll make one sooner or later. xP

And, Venus Fly Trap was only used in one, and to be honest, I thought for about 30 minutes of the time to come up with my own trap. I worked on some sprites and was unsatisfied with their results, ending up with the flytrap, seeing as sprite-wise, it worked.

The Tanjou and Michael storyline...oh yes, there will be blood [/jigsaw]

Alright, I look forward to the PM.

And, thank you Jason! XD If I don't have time to make the banner, I'll entrust you with the duty.

Also, PM List! How did you guys like the info I gave out?

Quidoo
October 28th, 2007, 01:30 AM
I liked the extra info, it explained alot that I wouldn't have understood without it :)

I'll start working on the banner now, if you'd like! :)

Diddy Kong
October 28th, 2007, 02:09 AM
Alright, sure! GO ahead and start the banner. I'm making one as well. So..2 banners for people to chose from won't hurt! Thanks Jason!

NEWS:

I've updated the front/first post.
Season 2 Premier is still new! More posts means more episodes!
The Biographies section and the Background section have been revised. PLEASE tell me what you think of the new bios.

Quidoo
October 28th, 2007, 03:20 AM
Here is my banner! :)

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k169/jason_gecko/banner.png

Enjoy! :D

Diddy Kong
October 28th, 2007, 11:00 AM
Thanks Jason!

Been almost a day and only 2 real responses to the Season Premier...:[

I'll post it again for you guys..
Season Two Premier (http://i22.tinypic.com/4k9nnn.png)

Quidoo
October 28th, 2007, 11:30 AM
No problemo! :)
Hmmm, we need some advertisement...i'll put a link in my sig, if you like.

Oh, and did you get my PM?

Diddy Kong
October 28th, 2007, 12:03 PM
Yeah, I'm going to get you the sprites as soon as possible!

And, yes, advertisement would be good.

It's just sad to see that only 2 people think the comic is good, leaving the other 7 or 8 not looking at the thread, though I see them viewing other threads... :[

Quidoo
October 28th, 2007, 12:07 PM
OK, sounds cool! :)

And don't worry, we'll get people posting! :)

Diddy Kong
October 28th, 2007, 12:09 PM
Hopefully, [Angel, Michael, Jake, Milosh, Rose Reaper and Jaybob will post.

:/

Quidoo
October 28th, 2007, 12:12 PM
Yeah, they should do...

filler filler

Diddy Kong
October 28th, 2007, 12:13 PM
I'm gunna be finishing up the Eleventh episode today...just losing motivation.

Jake
October 28th, 2007, 12:44 PM
Sorry for the no-show. (I told you why in PM)
Anyway - Season 2 seems very interesting, but I'm a little confused with the end. Saw + 24 series?

Diddy Kong
October 28th, 2007, 12:55 PM
No, the 24 thing is only for Matt and Damien. It's gunna be shown once more, then never again.

And, the Saw thing is only minor. I guess if you need more explaining...I'll tell you. XD

EDIT: Ohh, I see. You meant the "24 days later/before..." Milosh is right. XD

Milosh
October 28th, 2007, 12:57 PM
28 series boyo. 4 days have passed so it equals out to 24... for now anyway.

Saw huh? so is Jigsaw one of the raiders that attacked the house? Ghost is really dead eh? ... or... is he? I would assume so since his head is smashed and spiked. xD

but thats doesn't mean he'll stay down... a zombimified Ghost perhaps?

why is it i get the feeling that once the time comes around full circle, that Tanjou and Micheal are either gonna be dead or undead? Dx

Diddy Kong
October 28th, 2007, 01:33 PM
Perhaps that's the reason for the second sprite of Zombie Ghost! Or, perhaps I just like to confuse you all. Ghost's fate remains a mystery for this time in the story.

And, Tanjou is a character I feel deserves to live. Michael on the other hand, does not. He's a criminal and deserves to suffer for the crimes he committed. [Michael will end up dead/undead if RocketMemberMichael does not post within the next 10 hours.]

Jigsaw was not one of the raiders. I'll just leave it at that seeing as there's no real reason to divulge deeper into that moment in time. xP

UPDATE!!

The revised, high quality version of Episode Ten, the Season Two premier is now available! Check it out, guys!

[Revised Episode Ten] (http://i24.tinypic.com/18c31l.png)

Quidoo
October 28th, 2007, 01:39 PM
Huzzah! :)
This is great! More blood, I see...:badsmile:
I'll be looking forward to the next one! :)

Diddy Kong
October 28th, 2007, 01:40 PM
The next episode will be out tonight, guys! I'm nearing completion and I'm making a new layout.

Quidoo
October 28th, 2007, 01:55 PM
New layout, eh? Sounds ruddy marvelous! :D
I can't wait! :)

Diddy Kong
October 28th, 2007, 02:00 PM
XD It looks better to me. So...yeah. xP

Episode Eleven (http://i22.tinypic.com/2hr33wh.png)

Jake
October 28th, 2007, 05:06 PM
The new layout rox my sox. I liked the reporter guy and how it goes into the shade.
Season 2 is going to pwn.
(Is urged to make new comics)

Diddy Kong
October 28th, 2007, 05:07 PM
XDD Thank you very much, Jake! Glad you enjoyed it. And, yes, Season 2 is going to...be quite a thrill ride. :]

Milosh
October 28th, 2007, 05:27 PM
hey not to be a stickler for details but... didn't in episode 9 the guy said they has 32 hours to fine Hou-pine and yet 2 more days have passed ?

Edited: oh wait nvm i forgot how time worked... the days in the past are moving forward but the present are staying the same... because if the same ammount of time passed in both then the gap would still remain 28 days... my bad i forgot. xD

Star★Seeker
October 28th, 2007, 05:33 PM
Hey Meta, love the new layout, keep it that way, BTW, I saw the first version of chapter 10, I doesn't lack quality.Now you have Jigsaw in it, who's next?Jason? XD

Diddy Kong
October 28th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Jason could work. XDD Thank you Rose. Glad you liked it.

And, I'm glad you figured out how time works, Milosh. XDDD Only joking, man. :] Keep posting and more episodes get made!!

Quidoo
October 29th, 2007, 12:31 AM
Cool! I loved the episode and the new layout is great! :D
The new motto thing is much better than the old one, too...:)
I'll be waiting for the next one!

Domin-8
October 29th, 2007, 03:23 AM
I love this comic MEta. Nice to see a comic again.

RocketMemberMichael
October 29th, 2007, 02:10 PM
Wow finally Michael (me) is back, thanks I love this comic especially the new layout it is cool and stuff. Please continue the comic loads because it is soo good.

Diddy Kong
October 29th, 2007, 03:21 PM
Cool! I loved the episode and the new layout is great! :D
The new motto thing is much better than the old one, too...:)
I'll be waiting for the next one!

Thank you, Jason! Yeah, I thought the motto was better like this. XD

I love this comic MEta. Nice to see a comic again.

Thanks dude, glad to see you posting!

Wow finally Michael (me) is back, thanks I love this comic especially the new layout it is cool and stuff. Please continue the comic loads because it is soo good.

Yeah, I figured they deserved to come back. XD

Matt Silver
November 1st, 2007, 06:27 PM
Sorry for not postin earlier (Dont kill off Matt yet :D).

Comic 11 was pretty good. I like how they all seem so positive Ghost is still alive and kicking. It's pretty weird - in a good way.

:D

Diddy Kong
November 10th, 2007, 10:16 AM
k, so...I feel bad. >_<

Haven't made a comic in 8 days. I'm sorry guys!

If I get the time, a new one will be posted tonight. I've just had some 'IRL' problems.

Nytkoi
November 24th, 2007, 06:20 AM
I like it. Good job, I'll check on this.;3

Quidoo
November 24th, 2007, 09:10 AM
WHERE ARE YOU METAKINOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

:( :( :( :( :( :(