PDA

View Full Version : Reborn (PG-16)

Naito
September 25th, 2007, 01:23 PM
Present-day Sinnoh. Team Galactic is no more. Having been stumped by a boy named Lucas, a legendary pokemon trainer who was able to catch the deities known in Sinnoh, they used more friendlier means. The few who still are evil are forgotten, ignored as their lack of respect and support left Sinnoh in order to join the Rockets somehow. Overall, Sinnoh is now a more friendlier place, however there is still some evil on the streets.

Still, Poke-Morphs are now becoming more common. A fusion of human and pokemon DNA, either forming into a hybrid, or a Pokemon if you didn't die from the result. No one really knows where they come from, and are slowly learning to respect these new beings as they become more and more common (only in Sinnoh however). This was a result of some evil experiment, though it never really came into the heads of the people. They just took it as granted that somewhere in the heritage of these people they ended up with a dormant strand of Pokemon DNA until now.

Three months after the incident Sara Rodriguez, daugher of the president of Kanto, gone missing after trying to investigate the public appearence of the Sinnoh-morphs. After that, people thought it must of been the Rockets. They always were looking for some way to gain power, though what was unusual was that there was no evidence. The Rockets always try to be intimidating giving the "Come on, try to find ect. and we'll kill you" type of feel that scares away most civilians. There was nothing, except a single note.

"The Jarusa Medical Labratory" was scrawn there, yet that was strange. Jarusa was a tropical island thought to be in ruins and unhabitable, after chain eruptions basically turned it into a lava field. There was a bit of land, however it was flooded and the lava created a cliff rendering the center of the island impossible to enter except by plane, though there's no airfield or anything of the like there making it safe to land.

You're one of the few that actually bothered to attempt this, even though this might render you with the same fate as the Rodriguez child. Information can't be a bad thing, can it?

Name:
Appearence:
Personality:
DNA Used: (The DNA of the pokemon you're morphed into. No legendaries except for Articuno as there seems to be multiples of them)
History:
Other:

---

I will post my sign-up once enough people join.

Evil Rocket Scientist
September 26th, 2007, 07:00 PM
One little question to see fi I join, can I bee not a Pokemorph?

Naito
September 27th, 2007, 11:18 AM
Well, you can probably try hiding when you get on the island, and there's a chance you can avoid being a morph.

Crimson Arcanine
September 27th, 2007, 06:21 PM
That confuses me a little. Looks interesting however so I might sign up.

Jamie006
September 27th, 2007, 06:52 PM
Question: Is shifting between full Pokemon and Pokemon-human hybrid forms allowed? If not, I'll change my bio.

Name: Julian, officially "Specimen 4/5/6-XH"
Appearence: As a human, he'd be about average. He has blond hair and blue eyes. However, taking the form of a full human is beyond his capacity. He possesses wings, a fiery tail, sharp teeth, and the ability to breathe fire.
Personality: Cold and antisocial. Can be aggressive at times, though not as much as he used to be.
DNA Used: Charizard
History: The details of who or what his parents may have been are completely unknown to him. All he knows is that he initially grew up in a laboratory in Johto. He was mostly sheltered until the age of ten, when he evolved into Charmeleon from his original Charmander form. At that point, he started to become more aggressive, demanding to be treated like a person rather than just a lab specimen. The scientists were reluctant to let him go, but reluctantly changed their minds when they realized Julian was sentient, and would not stay without putting up a fight. Since then, Julian has been trying to survive however he can, always being called a freak of nature and rejected by everyone. Humans would not accept him as he was; they thought him a freak. After evolving a second time, he became even more of an outcast as he now had a pair of huge wings to hide along with the tail and fangs. He tried the other side of things by living in the Charific Valley in Johto for a while, but hated the sub-human intelligence of the Charizards around him and flew off without even looking back. Since then, he's done whatever is necessary to survive, and the reason he has come to the island is to hopefully take revenge on his creators for what they did to him.
Other: Nothing really.

Pokemon:
Sceptile, more warm and friendly than Julian is. Sceptile evolved from a Treecko given to Julian upon leaving the lab.

Rhydon, evolved from a Rhyhorn that Julian captured after his then-Grovyle saved him from its Rock attacks. Not particularly intelligent; more of a big brute, but obeys Julian.

Hinamori_Momo
September 30th, 2007, 07:46 PM
I'm kinda wondering what Jamie asked. Is that allowed?

Other than that here's my sign-up sheet.

Name: Secra (Sec) Osetaku (Taku)
Appearance: She had dyed her hair red long before she became a Poke-morph. She had also been chased away from her own friends into a nearby forest so she had ripped clothing as a human and a damaged gold locket. At 5'6" and trapped in a forest by her own friends with no escape, she had become stronger quickly to return to her city one day. When she was morphed, Sec's locket became infused with her skin forming a gold heart-like shape on her chest. As an Absol-human hybrid she had an Absol's head-fang, a tail, claws on her hands, was able to use an Absol's attacks as well, but instead of a normal white color fur, Sec's red hair turned into red fur.
Personality: Sec is very courageous, but also somewhat timid because she prefers not to fight.
DNA Used: Absol
History: She dyed her hair red, which caused her town, even her best of friends to turn against her. She was chased into a forest where she had lived with the Pokemon there for 3 years until that day. She was captured and used for testing in a new Absol morphing formula. With her experience with survival in the forest, Sec was able to endure the morph and become a hybrid; virtually unscathed. No damage had been done to her, so she was strong enough to break out of her containment chamber and escape the lab she was in. She had run back to the forest, slowly changing into a hybrid of Absol with red fur instead of white. Her change had caused her to start running on four legs instead of two, but only her fingers had morphed, turning into sharpened claws. No paws though. With trees in her way and no way around them and the scientists on her tail, Sec was desperate to live. She had somehow summoned great power from her newly developed head-fang, and cut down the trees with a powerful Razor Wind attack. Wanting to stop the maniacal men in their tracks Sec summoned strength again, burning the trees to create a large fire with another powerful attack: Flamethrower.
Other: Nothing else to say.

Naito
October 1st, 2007, 12:29 PM
Well, it's possible you could get the ability later on, but at first, you're stuck as a half-pokemon, half-human form.

Name: Alex Rodriguez
Nickname: Scarface (due to the large scar on his face obviously)
Hometown/Region: Celedon City, Kanto.
DNA Used: Flygon

Appearence: http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7245/untitled50bf7.png

He stands at 5'9" and is actually quite skinny. You can guess the Pokeballs are along the belt, but of course; MapleStory doesn't have PokeBalls.

Flygon Form: When the Flygon DNA begins to take full force, his eyes turn a glossy red as he has somewhat scaly green skin. The talons on the Flygon are apparent, yet he still has five fingers on each hand. There's also the tail, and his hair assumes a greenish color while there's the red and green wings of Flygon sticking out of his back. He's able to use some attacks of Flygon as well.

Personality: While Alex is the type that rushes when he knows what he thinks is enough about a situation, he's actually a decent stragegist and can exploit the weaknesses of a variety of enemies. Outside of battle, he's pretty calm and tolerant of others. Regardless of his history, he still somehow keeps up this personality and doesn't end up as the cold heartless being Team Rocket is like.

History: Alex lived in Celedon City's more dangerious section of town, where crime was often at night. Eventually, his father became the president of Kanto (and also got rid of that crime), and kept on saying that his look would ruin his father's career. Eventually, due to not changing this and deciding to become a pokemon trainer, he was sort of exiled by his father, and Sara Rodriguez eventually went missing in Celedon City. Alex was mad that his father didn't even do a thing, busy leading Kanto into dispair without even realizing this. The police and search parties were sent, yet there were no results. Pissed off, Alex found the note from the Jarusa Island, and decided to leave for the place on his own. The president was too scared to search for his own daughter, leaving her left to die once he realized she was in Jarusa. So Alex was forced to take it in his own hands.

Other: He carries a Flygon, a Espeon, a Suicune, and a Houndoom in his pokeballs. The Suicune often stays out of it's ball and is allowed to roam wherever it wants long as it doesn't cause too much trouble however.

Hinamori_Momo
October 1st, 2007, 07:34 PM
That's great that we could develop the ability. So when are we going to start?

geckoriot
October 3rd, 2007, 02:18 AM
NAME: Adrian Riotonne (Addie)
DNA: Growlithe

APPEARANCE: Adrian is a scrawny teenage boy with an unkempt appearance. His skin is pale and clear, but his face is peppered with light freckles. He is of average height and has a rather lanky stance. His eyes are deep, gentle pools of amber hidden behind shards of his scruffy, relatively short hair which has been dyed a midnight blue. He usually wears a vacant, confused expression with a nervous grin. His dress sense is poorly, he rarely dons anything more formal than an old Madness band t-shirt, a pair of faded blue jeans and imitation Converse. His Growlithe heritage has had only a mild effect on his physical appearance; for starters, in place of human ears he had those of a Growlithe - rounded and bright orange. He has black stripes on both his cheeks, across his arms and stretching around the midsection of his torso. His fingernails are harsh, white claws and he has a fluffy beige tail - the same colour as his hair had been originally, prior to being dyed - that hangs out the waistline of his pants.

PERSONALITY: Adrian is happy-go-lucky and doesn't seem to have a bad bone in his body. He behaves indifferently, or tries to ignore, most things of a serious or political nature. He also tends to act shy or play dumb around most strangers who approach him in an attempt to repel them, feeling awkward in the company of people he doesn't know. He is slightly sarcastic, cheeky and would-be joker; however he is more often the one laughing. He is evidently uninhibited and genuinely doesn't seem to care what others think of him, as long as they don't want to talk.

HISTORY: His upbringing was much like that of any other aspiring Pokemon trainer, except for the feeling of dispossession associated with most adopted children. See, unbeknownst to him, his father had been a scientist. When his wife had fallen unexpecetedly pregnant, he subjected his unborn and unwanted child to his company's latest experimental procedure; the splicing of human and Pokemon genes. He was born with the physical traits of a Growlithe he maintains to this day -- however, at this point, he didn't have the ability to perform fire attacks as he does now. Subsequently, he was abandoned at the doorstep of an average suburban family - mother, wife, one other son - living in Fortree City, who have attempted to unlock the secret of his dark past since his adoption 14 years ago. He travels constantly with his Pokemon, who he seems to have a deeper bond with than most human trainers do with their own.

OTHER: He travels with a strong and handsome Absol named Vincent who he lavishes attention and love upon. He allows Vincent to follow alongside him, outside of his Pokeball. His other Pokemon include Castaway, a Castform who he receieved as his starter Pokemon from a colleague of his (adoptive) father's and a Shedinja called Rebel who his brother gave to him following the evolution of his Ninjask.

Scales
October 4th, 2007, 11:27 AM
Name: Frank Carter
Appearance: Frank's current weight is 150 pounds. His iris color is cerulean. His voice is deep but it usually becomes lighter after a few weeks.

Frank's hair is black and its hairstyle is a Mullet. It is currently growing longer then normal. He wears a black bandana which he tied around his neck. Frank wears a brown hooded jacket. The inside of the hood is green with mesh. His jacket has an inside pocket which he occasionally keeps small items inside. The inside of the jacket he wears a white plain T-shirt. He wears grey jeans with a brown belt and a silver buckle. The knee of his jeans are torn. He wears white sneakers with black laces and black socks. The soles of the shoes are peeling and Cain is still deciding whether he should buy new ones.

Personality: Cain is pretty talkative. He can take control of any conversation and end it just as easely. However when you try his patience he will get very angry and it is impossible to calm him down. When talking to him he occasionaly mumbles his words or he forgets what words he should use. (EX: Like using Im feeling not good insted of using im feeling bad.) When given a question it takes Cain a few seconds to respond which annoys people greatly.

DNA Used: Blaziken

History: Being a regular trainer from New Bark town Frank was used to attention given to him. he recieved a Cynaquil from Professor Elm and trained it to a Typhlosion. Shunning other pokemon away he never did catch any other pokemon. However once he got a few gym badges his pokemon Typhlosion died in a terrible training accident. Unable to console himself Frank looked around for another pokemon to befriend. But he could find none and once hearing about Jarusa island Frank excpected that there would be rare and special pokemon there. So he left for Jarusa immediately. Hoping to find anything.

Other:

Naito
October 4th, 2007, 11:41 AM
I'll begin now... Other people can join, possibly as people or scientists who are stuck on the island. Even experiments that the medical labratory has kept a secret.

Oh and yall ACCEPTED.
---
Alex walked across the deck of a small ferry. There were a few other trainers, and he was left to his own buisness. They were all going to Jarusa for their own reasons, or to help him out. He didn't care, he was more in the mood to kick his father's butt when he came back. It seemed his father, THE president of Kanto, could care less about his family. All he cared about was publicity and buisness. He basically ignored Alex and gave him the money to rent his own apartment in Celedon City. Now Alex's sister, Saira Rodriguez was gone and the president didn't really care.

A Suicune, which befriended Saira and was given to Alex by her was walking on the water; keeping up with the ferry easily. Alex didn't really bother putting her in a pokeball. She never caused most trouble, given pokemon collectors and the gangs situated around each region weren't around.

An island, full of ruins and such was just ahead. There were several dormant volcanoes, and cliffs and mountains were caused by the lava that eventually hardened over a period of time. The ruins looked very advanced, and the signs were still remaining. One said The Lonely Inn, another was a welcome sign to Jarusa. There were likley boardwalks and such there at a time... Demolished...

Taking in the salty air, the trainer turned around and walked to the group.

"I guess we're almost there at that Jarusa Island. Get ready," Alex told them and waited for a response.

Hinamori_Momo
October 4th, 2007, 01:08 PM
Taku found the ferry just leaving the dock and used a Razor Wind to launch herself into the air and onto the ferry. Everyone on the ferry heard the explosion at the dock but Taku was already too high in the air to be seen by them. She had met Alex on that ferry.

"Hi. I'm Secra. You can call me Sec or Taku though. Why are you here? I'm here to stop the Poke-morphs from continuing."

She was waiting for a response from the scarred and mysterious boy.

Naito
October 4th, 2007, 01:27 PM
"I guess you could call me Alex. Alex Rodriguez, happy to make your aquaintence," he said, and looked at where the isle would be. "I noticed you used that Razor Wind attack. I guess that makes you a Poke-morph? Meh, doesn't really bother me. I just want to find my sister. Damn father, even if he is the president of Kanto, won't even bother saving his own daughter..."

Sigh, this again Alex? I thought you wouldn't bother complaining about that guy again... The water rippled and there was a slight breeze, letting him know it was Suicune who said that. She jumped onto deck and rested a bit. Alex then turned around and decided to wait until they got to the island.

Hinamori_Momo
October 4th, 2007, 01:38 PM
"I heard that. It sounded like a Suicune. I met up with one a few years ago," Taku told Alex. "I guess that this is the Suicune. And that wasn't JUST a Razor Wind. For some reason my attacks are strengthened. Well, it was nice meeting you. And I can help you find your sister. I have the senses of an Absol so I can predict any disaster coming my way. Well I have to get everything settled if I'm keeping this place safe. There's something that's gonna happen to this ferry. I'm going to do everything I can to protect it," Taku finally finished.

Taku jumped onto the top of the ferry's roofs and sat... Waiting.

Naito
October 4th, 2007, 02:03 PM
"I doubt we'd be detected this early by Jarusa. We're a few hundred feet away from the dock, though it's possible," Alex said. He didn't doubt Absols have some sort of sixth sense, and it was well-known they detected disasters and saved their trainer's life.

"So, how you became a morph? Team Rocket or that Jarusa crap?" Alex asked. The morph didn't seem to care that he was the son of the president, but still, having an ally would help. Expecially if they became captured. Chances are if the group was captured, the humans would be used as an experiment and put in cells and observed.

Hinamori_Momo
October 4th, 2007, 02:14 PM
"Well... Neither. I was captured by maniacal scientists that did this to me. No Team Rocket involved," Taku replied. "I guess I'm just lucky it wasn't them or I would've died for certain."

"I'm going to help you no matter what. I'm looking for something myself Alex and maybe we'll find what we're looking for in the same place," Taku stated, waiting for a reply from Alex.

She jumped down and went to the front of the ferry. She was apparently waiting for something.

What is it? Is there something wrong? A strange voice called out.

"Oh. No. Nothing's going wrong... Yet. But one question: Who are you?" Taku asked the voice.

Naito
October 4th, 2007, 02:34 PM
"I see... Well thanks for helping me out," Alex said. He glanced at the sea. The faster they'd get to Jarusa, the faster he'd find his sister if this wasn't a trap.

List of Things to Hate

-My Father
-Jarusa
-Team Rocket
-Team Galactic
-Team Magma
-Team Aqua
-Poke-Morph Experiments
-Pokemon Cruelty

Yep, that's a decent lot there...

"So, you know anything about that disaster that's supposed to come up sooner or later?" Alex asked. He sat on the railing, knowing he could get on the ferry easily with his Flygon...

He released it.

"Gon! [Hi!]"

"Hey there Estrani, how you doing?"

"Flygon? [Alright, how about you let me rest?]"

The Flygon was on deck, and lied down comfortably.

Hinamori_Momo
October 4th, 2007, 02:41 PM
Taku glanced at the list. "I'm the only Poke-morph that you can find that won't attack something on sight. I hate many things too but that's just my original nature. And you're a Flygon right? How long have you been traveling with Alex?"

I am Absol. I was sent here by the others to ensure your safety until the right time. The strange voice called out again.

"Absol? Others? Safety? When is the right time and what does it mean?" Taku asked of the Absol.

I am Absol. The others are my friends. They are Absol too. I must keep you safe until the right time. And the right time is when you die. You will be killed in battle.

Naito
October 4th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Actually that was my character's thoughts. Unless an Absol can read minds, meh... You get the idea.
---
"Gon. [A couple of years, about 3 or 4. A trainer decided I was useless and gave it to Alex. Guess that trainer didn't realize that I wasn't stuck as a stupid Vibrava all my life.]"

I see you made a new acquaintance...

Stay out of my conversations Psyshine. I know you're used to picking up brainwaves and analyzing what happens, even being able to have a bird's-eye view of the area, but tha-

Gyarados, most likely red under the ship, Alex's Espeon interrupted. It was used to using telepathic means to talk, even when outside of it's pokeball. Alex looked at the water, and red scales were visible.

"Damn, Psy was right," Alex mumbled. The Gyarados seemed to just be swimming, and it'd be pretty wise to leave them alone. Gyarados, even though they're the decendants of Magikarps; are pretty aggressive and powerful, even though Estrani and Suicune could contend with them.

"Shiny Gyarados swimming under the ship," Alex told the morph as the Gyarados' fin was visible.

Hinamori_Momo
October 4th, 2007, 05:12 PM
Taku's head-fang started glowing yellow.

"I know. I noticed that a while ago," Taku was telling the scarred trainer. "I'm already getting ready."

The Gyarados flew out of the water and straight above Alex and Taku.

Taku jumped on top of the Gyarados and suddenly a strong Thunderbolt in the shape of a Razor Wind attack shot out from her head-fang. She jumped off the falling Gyarados and threw a Pokeball at it.

"Yes! Gyarados is mine."

Scales
October 4th, 2007, 05:16 PM
OOC: Okay I have finished my post. Since this has been my first pokemon rp in a very long time it might take me a while to get reacquainted

IC:

Frank was silent at the time. The crowd of trainers usually was. Many of them were probably like him. Looking for rare pokemon to tame. That was why he came to this island. He noticed that many of the trainers were just looking around at the island, the sky and just staring into space. Frank however was watching the conversation between one trainer and another.

One of them was a trainer that had a long scar down his face. While another was a female pokemorph. Frank walked over to the conversation very silently. "So why are you guys going to this island?"

Jamie006
October 4th, 2007, 05:25 PM
OOC: I went back and added a couple of Pokemon to my profile.

Julian waited inside the ship to get to the island. He did not talk very much to the other trainers, and did not even speak to Sceptile at this point.

There was a commotion outside. Somebody was trying to capture a Gyarados. Big deal.

Julian had waited a long time for this. Soon he would find out who had created him... and why. He had lived his entire life as an unnatural freak, and he desperately wanted to get revenge...
Getting out of control here wouldn't help. He collected himself and walked out to the other Pokemorphs. At least these people wouldn't be frightened of him.

Naito
October 4th, 2007, 05:27 PM
A trainer walked to Alex and the pokemorph. He asked them why they gone there...

"Well I'm the son of the president of Kanto, and my sister been kidnapped by whoever is there. My father is a jerk, so I'm left to find her on my own," he told that new trainer, clenching a fist.

"Aw, all the fun left now, I expected that Gyarados to be tougher," Alex said to Taku. He noticed Taku is the only PokeMorph in the group, and there seemed to be none distinguishable on the other side of the ferry.

Espeon intervined again. Gyarados seem to be too weak for us now? Think three months ago, the Espeon said to Alex with a small chuckle. Of course, he was the only one who heard what Psyshine said.

I told you to stop Psy...

No.

Why not?

I'm bored.

For a Psychic pokemon, you're pretty stubborn and insisting on talking. Shouldn't you be meditating or something?

Did that already.

Alex let out a mental sigh. He wouldn't bother arguing with Psyshine. That pokemon never really listened when it was bored. When she wasn't, the Espeon often had something to do such as analyze the situation... Another morph walked near him.

Another? I'm beginning to think I'm probably the only human on the ferry along with that one with a mullet, Alex thought. The sun was beginning to set, and there didn't really seem to be much to do right now other than chat. The Espeon let itself out of it's Pokeball, and was right near Alex.

"Again Psy? You just do whatever you want when you're bored don't you?"

"Eon. [Yes.]"

He let out the Houndoom and let it do what it want as well. Might as well, since it wouldn't help trying to argue with the more angrier one of the group when Psyshine told him she was let out of her Pokeball. Alex sighed.

"Might as well, since you were just going to try and get Balrog to get mad at me and launch a flamethrower..."

"Eon. [Yes, I was.]" Espeon was the only one who Alex could understand along with Suicune, as they used some sort of psychic ability to speak to him as well. Alex lost the battle, and sat on the railing again as the pokemon enjoyed the little trip.

Scales
October 4th, 2007, 05:35 PM
OOC: When is the ferry going to dock at the island?

IC:

"Well dont let me stop you then." Noticing that the other trainer looked like he would fight for just about any reason.

Frank was just glad to be traveling again. He had been mostly hanging around New Bark town looking for something to do. Now he was on a ferry to a strange island.

"Anyway. How can I help?" He asked the mysterious stranger. He looked as if he was going to kill someone if he didnt find his sister. "If you want to find someone its good to have help."

Frank was really annoyed that he didn't have Typhlosion to help him now. But at least he could still find some sort of pokemon to help him. After all it seemed as if he was destined to come on this trip.

Hinamori_Momo
October 4th, 2007, 05:37 PM
"I'm here to keep this ferry from sinking and a promised to help Alex," Taku said to Frank.

"And I know. That Gyarados was a weakling," Taku said while releasing the Shiny Gyarados.

"Well, I guess that's all for me for now. I have to get to some training," Taku ended as she pulled out a few more empty Pokeballs.

She dived into the water, and both Alex and the trainer could see Thunderbolts and Razor Winds from where Taku was. Finally, after 4 flashes of red lights, Taku jumped back onto the ferry.

Naito
October 4th, 2007, 05:43 PM
The island was approaching us quickly, leaving just a little before the group would arrive at Jarusa.

"Nah, I'm not gonna kill someone," Alex told Frank, having unclenched his fist and noticing a look of anger on his face. "It's just that my father is an *******. For the president of Kanto, you'd expect him to be more of a good image. He's just doing this for the fame and such; even though everyone pretty much hates him as much as the last couple of presidents," Alex continued.

Trainers were looking at the island. The ferry was going to arrive pretty soon.

"Flygon? [Already there?]"

"Hound! [Long as there's something worth my time I'm happy.]"

I see we've made it there. Let's just hope something gets done quickly. It'd be a shame if everyone ends up in trouble, Suicune told Alex.

He got off the railing and put Balrog, Estrani, and Psyshine back in their pokeballs. Even though it was a short time for them to rest, he felt it was better off if there was just one main pokemon to help him. Expecially if he got into a battle. Controlling four pokemon at once can be tough, expecially when two won't even listen to you.

"So... What's your reason for coming here?" The trainer asked Frank and the Growlith morph.

Hinamori_Momo
October 4th, 2007, 05:51 PM
"Leave Psyshine out please," Taku requested of Alex.

Taku pulled out one of the Pokeballs she used in the water.

"Let's see how strong my new Pokemon are. Then I'd like to face some of your Pokemon myself," Taku said to the trainers.

"Come on out Vaporeon!" Taku yelled while throwing the Pokeball in the air.

What is it? Why have you called me out? The Vaporeon asked.

"I want you to battle Psyshine."

Naito
October 4th, 2007, 05:56 PM
"That's alright with me," Alex said, as Psyshine released herself from one of Alex's PokeBalls. There was still enough time for one battle. That was good.

A battle?

"Exactly."

The Espeon just sat there, waiting for the first move. Her speed would help a lot, along with her mental abilites.

Scales
October 4th, 2007, 05:57 PM
"Pokemon mostly. I lost my main pokemon Typhlosion a few weeks back and cant function since. So I decided to come here in order to catch something."

Normally Frank didn't indulge this little tidbit of his life to people. But he was thinking what the harm in doing so would entail.

"So anyway what does everyone expect will happen when we get to the island." Since Frank had seen pokemon appear in the weirdest of places he had no doubt that he would find something there.

Suddenly the pokemorph challenged the trainer he was speaking to. "Hmm a battle. I haven't seen one in a while.'

geckoriot
October 4th, 2007, 06:01 PM
Adrian was staring out over the deck of the ferry, thinking, dreaming up all the possible outcomes and scenarios this latest adventure might have in store for him. He sighed heavily and a tiny ember escaped from his mouth. It seemed another trainer had addressed him, so he turned around and grinning nervously, explained himself. "All my life, I've wanted to know why I was the why I am..." he shrugged. "I guess I figured this place might have the answer."
He'd rehearsed giving this explanation over and over in his mind, and was relieved not to stumble over his words as he usually did when talking to strangers.

He noticed the trainer who had asked him was now involved in a battle and, feeling rather awkward, he instead scuttled over to Frank who was also in mid-reply. "So... I reckon the Espeon will win..." he said slowly, nodding his head. His Absol, Vincent, appeared at his heels, maintaining a rather creepy air of intensity.

Hinamori_Momo
October 4th, 2007, 06:19 PM
"Vaporeon! Use Crunch!" Taku called out to the Vaporeon.

On it!

The Vaporeon threw out a Crunch on the Espeon.

"Now use Hydro Pump!" Taku yelled.

Naito
October 4th, 2007, 06:22 PM
Espeon side-stepped the Crunch, taking the blast of water but a crackle of electricity trailed through the water and shocked Vaporeon. Still, the Hydro Pump knocked Espeon back slightly.

"Hidden Power. Not exactly something you want to mess with when it's electric. Now Psy, use Protect and Calm Mind!"

There was a green barrier around the Pokemon as she glowed a bright blue. It quickly faded away, and was just waiting for the barrier to disappear so she could move again. Trainers were interested and watched the battle. They were probably picking up new stragegies for now...

Hinamori_Momo
October 4th, 2007, 06:26 PM
"Vaporeon! Charge in! HIDDEN POWER!" Taku cried out.

The Vaporeon rushed towards Psyshine until the Protect wore off and blasted it with a Bug type Hidden Power.

"Now! Jump into the air!"

The Vaporeon jumped as high as it could.

"HYPER BEAM!"

Scales
October 4th, 2007, 06:31 PM
Frank was watching the battle with interest. It was getting pretty heavy. Some of the trainers were cheering when one of them was attacked. While others would shout out moves. Frank walked over to the railing and sat on it. Knowing that the battle would soon end

Frank now looked over at the island. It was coming closer then before. "I hope we dock soon" Frank wispered. He continued to watch the battle.

"Come on hit him." Frank yelled out amongst the crowd. Hoping the battle would pick up some.

Jamie006
October 4th, 2007, 06:32 PM
"Quite an impressive battle, but don't you think you should be saving your Pokemon's strength for when it's needed?"

Julian walked out to where the battle between Vaporeon and Espeon was taking place, with Sceptile beside him. He stretched his wings out in the open air.

"So who are you, and how have you been treated? Hopefully your lives haven't been as horrible as mine."

(OOC: I'll be gone for most of this weekend.)

Naito
October 4th, 2007, 06:34 PM
"Eon. [Crap.]"

A white beam of energy directly struck Espeon, lasting for a couple of minutes. Plus the hidden-power stunned Espeon a lot. When the light eventually faded away, she was struggling to stand right now.

"Gah... Use Agility and use Grass Knot! Then finish this up with Tackle"

There were shadowy images of Psyshine as she moved throughout the deck of the ferry. She then charged forward as a small piece of grass somehow bursted out of the deck and had the Vaporeon trapped. It tighted and started to absorb some of Vaporeon's energy as Psyshine rammed the Vaporeon, just as the Grass Knot wore off.

"Espeon, eon! [Damnit, realise you're pushing me to my limits as I just got hit by a Hyper Beam. My durability isn't equal to that of a Blissey!]"

Ignoring that, Alex cheered a bit, and the Leftovers kicked in. A small medal on her fur healed the Espeon a little bit. Not much, but it helped.

Just survive Psyshine, and we'll get done pretty fast... Still...

A morph then interrupted Vaporeon and Espeon.

Hinamori_Momo
October 4th, 2007, 06:34 PM
"HYDRO PUMP! Now boost it with Hyper Beam Vaporeon!" Taku shouted to her Pokemon.

First a large blast of water came from Vaporeon.

Next, an even larger blast of light came from Vaporeon forcing the water to explode on impact.

"Now, use Crunch again! Then Hidden Power! Finish it!" Taku screamed.

geckoriot
October 4th, 2007, 06:38 PM
Adrian's attention flickered to what appeared to be a Charizard-morph, standing with his Sceptile, and snickered cynically at his injection of self pity into the question. Still, he wished his life had been horrible so he'd have something to come back with. Instead, he walked away from the battle, figuring Psyshine was doomed to lose, and peered over the decking. Vincent leapt up on a row of seating and did the same. "Nearly there," Adrian mumbled.

Hinamori_Momo
October 4th, 2007, 06:42 PM
"Well, this match has been decided, hasn't it Alex?" Taku asked the trainer.

Taku pulled out a Pokeball.

"Vaporeon. Return," Taku said while holding up the Pokeball.

The Vaporeon disappeared in a red flash of light.

"Here. Take this Alex."

Taku pulled a Full Restore out of her bag.

"So, do either of you want to fight me with your Pokemon? I'll be fighting without mine though," Taku asked Frank and Addie.

geckoriot
October 4th, 2007, 06:53 PM
Adrian looked up, rather surprised, at Taku and blinked. As fun as it would be to see an Absol-on-Absol morph fight, he thought, he couldn't doom Vincent to the same fate Psyshine had suffered. This girl was a ferocious challenger and besides, Vincent lacked sentiency.
"I'm sorry... I couldn't make Vincent attack a person..." he mumbled, lying about his reasoning.

Scales
October 4th, 2007, 06:54 PM
OOC: When can our characters become pokemorphs?

IC:

The battle was finally over. Frank was very well entertained. Frank walked over to both trainers and began to ask "Well that was a good battle." He faced the pokemorph. "That was very admirable of you to give him a full restore."

Frank looked over at the sunset. It was dark orange. "Looks like good exploring weather doesnt it?" Frank normally liked sunsets. This one was exceptional.

Hinamori_Momo
October 4th, 2007, 06:58 PM
OOC: We become Poke-morphs when we want but we cannot change back.

IC: "I don't need Full Restores so it's natural I try and help the defeated," Taku replied calmly.

"Don't worry about it. Besides, I was only testing Vaporeon's power. I can go MUCH harder on someone," Taku said, flames starting to appear in her eyes.

Taku pulled out three Pokeballs. None of them contained Vaporeon. She threw them in the air and the three other Pokemon she caught, Walrein, Lanturn, and Huntail, were released in a blue light, meaning they had been let go.

A huge crash had been heard throughout the ferry. It was the ferry itself breaking in 2.

"I hafta go." Taku jumped into the water and under the ferry.

geckoriot
October 4th, 2007, 07:03 PM
Adrian started to panic when he realized that, for some inexplicable reason, the boat was breaking in half. "Wait!" he yelled after Taku but she had already disappeared under the water. He looked at Vincent, who shared his expression of dismay, and awkwardly scooped the gangly creature up off the ground and began casting around desperately for the solution (lifeboats, a friendly face...), not sure how to handle the situation.

Hinamori_Momo
October 4th, 2007, 07:08 PM
Taku disappeared under the boat.

A large blast of blue light could be seen from the underside of the ferry.

Suddenly everything within a ten inch radius of where the ferry was ripping in half became frozen.

An Ice Beam was used as an adhesive to hold the boat together.

Taku jumped back onto the ferry's deck wet with her head-fang glowing a bright blue.

"I'm back."

geckoriot
October 4th, 2007, 07:12 PM
"... are we sinking?!" he whimpered, hugging Vincent tighter (who appeared strangled, trying to claw his way out of his cowardly friend's arms). Adrian settled him on the ground and looked up at Taku. "Did you fix the boat?" he asked, not aware of the Ice Beam she had used to adhere the breaking ship.

Scales
October 4th, 2007, 07:18 PM
OOC: Well when can that start?

IC:

"I doubt that the ship can hold together that long with a simple block of ice." Frank said. The ship began rocking slightly.

"What could have caused the explosion?" Frank asked. He never heard of many explosions to ferries. "What do we do now?" Frank asked again. He was normally not in a situation where he could not control what was happening. Frank ran over to the railing and grabbed it.

geckoriot
October 4th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Adrian bounded over to Frank. "I have no idea what caused the ferry to erm, break in half but... I think we should find some lifeboats or something." he suggested, trying to sound casual, testing the ship's stability by stomping the planking. The innards of the ship creaked loudly in response and he stopped, blushing. Vincent, responding to his species' instinct to warn people of danger, began darting around the ship yowling.

Hinamori_Momo
October 4th, 2007, 07:25 PM
"Stay there. I'll be right back."

Taku broke out part of the ferry's deck and jumped to the engine room.

"Hmmm. I'll hafta make due," Taku said while pulling about ten pieces of already broken off metal and used a Flamethrower attack to adhere those to the ferry holding it together for the rest of the ride to the island.

Naito
October 5th, 2007, 03:05 AM
After healing his pokemon, Alex recalled Psyshine.

"Damnit, what the hell could cause that..."

Alex then remembered something about a disaster coming. "Crap, could this be due to that Jarusa island?" Alex mumbled to himself. Another goal. Kick some ass. They were approaching the dock very quickly, though the ferry slowed down a bit. There was another attack, from the side. A blueish/green light hit them, crackling with electricity. It blew a large hole in the ferry's right side, and was quickly taking in water.

"The hell? Damn, I'm not going to bother waiting right now," Alex said as he called Suicune. Alex jumped into the water with Suicune, trying to find the source. He pulled out a knife, and went to the surface to inspect the hole. It was at the engine room and this wasn't good, since whatever down there attacked us was a dragon type, or a Gyarados.

Another blast. Boom.

Alex blacked out as Suicune tried to drag him to the shore. Trainers were being knocked overboard, leaving little room for comfort. Anywhere you gone, there was disaster...

geckoriot
October 5th, 2007, 04:49 AM
"Vincent, I wouldn't normally do this but..." Adrian murmured as he recalled the Absol to his Pokeball. He looked around, panic-stricken, and prepared to launch himself overboard. Watching above from over the railing, he saw Alex's Suicine attempting to drag its trainer's seemingly motionless body ashore -- which seemed only a short swim away. The aftermath of the attack was still visible, a green smog rising up out of hole on the side of the ferry. He gasped, turned in time to watch the cabin become an obliterated heap of twisted metal, and catapulted himself over the decking. He was not a strong swimmer, and began to doggy-paddle (true Growlithe-style) for dear life towards the shoreline -- which, at sea level, seemed painfully distant. While the surrounding ocean was crowded with passengers who had been involuntarily tossed or had leapt overboard, the only figure he recognised was that of Suicine, who was still struggling along ahead of him, and he managed to come close enough to be able to assist with the dragging of Alex.

Jamie006
October 5th, 2007, 10:14 AM
Julian had managed to fly off the ship before it sank (after recalling Sceptile), and landed on the shore as people were arriving. Looking at the sinking ship, he asked the trainer with the Espeon a question.

"Now do you see why I asked you not to battle before we got here. This place is dangerous."

Julian waited a bit.

"Oh well. Looks like we're all stuck here at any rate. Tell me, any ideas as to who destroyed the ship and why?"

Scales
October 5th, 2007, 11:32 AM
Frank was blown overboard quickly as another blast hit. Frank did normally enjoy swimming but now it was life or death. But he managed to make it to the surface of the water quickly. Slipping in and out of conciousness he managed to swim to the nearby island. Looks like this trip was more then I barganed for. He thought to himself as he continued swimming

He managed to make it to the shore quickly. His hoody was very damp but decided against taking it off. Since he might need it later. Suddenly he overheard a trainer

"Oh well. Looks like we're all stuck here at any rate. Tell me, any ideas as to who destroyed the ship and why?"

Frank walked over to the trainer and began to talk very loudly as if to all the other trainers. "Forget who did it. We need to know how we are getting off. Since our pokemon cant swim that far. Does anyone have a pokenav or pokegear?" Since he forgot his back at his parents house he was stuck. The ferry might send help since it didnt return. But how long would that take?

Hinamori_Momo
October 5th, 2007, 11:32 AM
"Okay guys. I'll be right back," Taku said to the others before she dived in the water.

Flashes of red lights were rapidly being shown while Pokeballs were being thrown onto the ferry.

Taku jumped back onto the ferry and threw the Pokeballs at the other trainers.

"Take these and use the Pokemon inside them. They'll help us get to Jarusa island. I'm staying here," Taku told them.

Scales
October 5th, 2007, 05:01 PM
OOC: are we going to see any team rocket grunts on the island?

IC:

Frank watched as more trainers began swimming towards the island. Some of them on pokemon. Frank watched as the ship in the distance continue to sink slowly. He quickly turned around and looked at the island.

"Allright. Now while we wait for everyone to come to the island lets brainstorm about what to do next." Frank was used to leading people in directions. "Also release your pokemon from their balls right now. They may want some exersize."

Naito
October 5th, 2007, 05:42 PM
OOC: Well I guess we're probably gonna meet up with a few grunts soon. Though remember, this is some island no one gone to for years. The only reeason people are going here is because they know rare pokemon are there now.
---

IC: Alex woke up near Suicune and a few trainers and such. He found himself on the shore of the beach, most likely knocked out from what appeared to be a Dragonbreath attack.

"Thanks Suicune, I guess I owe you one," the trainer said trying to get up. With the damage done to the ferry, trainers were struggling to follow directions and get to the island at the same time while in a crowded group. It just didn't work. They could handle a rampaging Ursarang possibly, but they're on a supposedly uninhabited island and attacked by some unknown creature. The trainers started to pile up on the shore, and Alex reorientated himself and stood up. The attack made him a bit dizzy, however he managed to steadily keep himself standing.

"So... We realise something doesn't want us here, so there's a small chance of actually getting away if it's pretty agile and a pokemon," Alex said; as Suicune glowed a bright blue. Calm Mind. That meaned one thing.

"Get out of the water ASAP!"

Loki
October 5th, 2007, 05:47 PM
Thread Warnings: 1

Making sentences in your post

this long and just pressing the return key

doesn't count as a paragraph, sorry.

One paragraph minimum please, and also, I thought I'd just point out as a side not Angelic Exacalibur, that IC means In character, and OOC means Out of Character, so you mixed them up in your last post. xD;

Scales
October 5th, 2007, 06:02 PM
OOC: Yeah I was wondering about the short posts here. Anyway I was planning on posting the IC, OOC mixup here as well

IC:

Frank ran to the shore of the water. "Why is there something in the water?" Why would something be in the water. Frank thought to himself. Only a few more trainers were still wading in the water.

Frank who liked swimming in water couldn't see why they needed to rush out of it. Then he remembered something. The reason the ferry was sinking was because it was blasted. So that meant that the most likely place the blast came from was the water itself.

"So how do you expect to get the rest of the trainers out of the water?" He said to the trainer with the Suicune. "There must be like 4 more people still in the water."

Naito
October 5th, 2007, 06:13 PM
"Gah, I'll have to do this myself. Estrani, get them out of the water!" Alex said as he threw a PokeBall. A Flygon came out of it and instantly rushed to try and help get the people out of the water. Suicune's Calm Mind was fading away, and she'd buff herself with another one if they're not out. But after that, she'd launch a Whirlpool attack to draw out the cause of this disaster.

"Gon! [Hold on to my tail!]" Estrani yelled as he tried to have the trainers who were without water-type pokemon to get to shore quickly. Knowing Suicune, she would help. But the legendary pokemon is busy trying to eliminate the problem using her own means. The Absol morph and those on pokemon could help themselves, but it's obvious by swimming on your own you can't make it safely once Whirlpool starts.

"Hey, hold on to the Flygon's tail!" Alex yelled at the trainers. Telling them about Suicune would cause them to panic even more, so this was the only way at the moment.

Let's just hope this is a wild angry pokemon, and not something whoever is here at the island has cooked up, Alex thought. If this was a trap for something, then he was mearly falling into their hands, whoever planned the attack. But still, it's better off than being stuck in Suicune's Whirlpool attacks. They could sink an entire cruise ship at full power. Eventually the Flygon pulled a few trainers to shore, and was back to pull the others who would cause too much strain on Flygon for him to drag them to shore.

Usagi-Chan~
October 7th, 2007, 12:20 PM
Name:Jake Anthony Ryan
Appearence:Dark green eyes,emerald necklace,green stary Poketch,green jacket,green runing shoes with a red star at the botom,black belt,and green blue jeans with a pokeball on every pocket
Personality:fun loving and realy cocky
DNA Used:infernape
History:Jake was born into a wealthy family in sunyshore city on febuary 14 and always got what he wanted and was always interested in contests and gym battles.As he grew older he damanded a pokemon and on one fateful birthday he received a chimchar the second he saw it he named in Chimy.
Other:sinnoh leage champ

Scales
October 7th, 2007, 03:31 PM
OOC: We ought to have some team rocket grunts come here soon.

IC:

"Allright. Now that all the trainers are out of the water. I think we need to find some way to signal the mainland to come and rescue us." Frank said. He was standing on a treestump and looking at all the other trainers. Most of them where just looking around and doing random things

"Now on to my previous question. Does anyone have Poke-gear or a Poke-nav? Since we really need to signal someone on the mainland to send another ship to come get us." Frank knew even if they did it would take several hours before another ship came to get them. Even so they still didnt solve the mystery of the sinking ship. "Anyway does anyone have any ideas of what to do first? Since I am kinda stumped here." Frank took into account that he was standing on a tree stump.

Naito
October 7th, 2007, 05:47 PM
OOC: Treeko, I need more detail in your sign-up. At least five sentences for your personality, appearence, and history each. You need to be more descriptive basically. So, you're declined until you edit your profile.

Edit: Forgot to say you need to put how you'll look after that transformation.

Also JBC, I guess I might as well start introducing our antagonist of this story...
---
IC: "Well I don't have a Poke'Gear or Poke'Nav, and I plan to stay here on Jarusa for a while," Alex said in response to Frank. The water near the shore began to swirl until it formed a whirlpool. Careful not to suck in the Absol morph, Suicune focused all of her energy at where she sensed the blast coming from. There was a faint silhouette of what was hopefully a pokemon, though it was hard to make out the details. What was known was that it wasn't human.

"There's supposed to be some medical lab somewhere around here, and my sister been kidnapped by some crazy scientist who probably locked himself in a labratory all day and night. I'm gonna go searching for her once Suicune finishes Whirlpool," Alex continued.

There was a faint noise, and Alex began to listen in on it.

"Hey, those damn trainers are still there," A voice said. This was raspy and had a hint of death added into the mix. It also belonged to a male.

"At least we have them where we want them. Here. At this island. Besides, there's a Suicune," a female voice told the male one. A bit of playfulness was noticed, however not much else.

Heard the voices, Alex?

Yea Psyshine. Just try to get a bird's eye view of the beach and see if anyone is trying to ambush us.

Already on it.

The whirlpool ceased, sending a few pokemon into the air, though that figure escaped the whirlpool. Alex looked at Suicune and began to call her back to the Poke'Ball. It was likely that Suicune either knew something was wrong if she listened to the voices or from the fact Alex began to call the incarnation of wind back to it's Poke'Ball.

Scales
October 7th, 2007, 06:03 PM
OOC: How do our character's who are already not pokemorphs become pokemorphs in the rp?

IC:

Frank also listened to the voice. But couldn't hear from where it was coming from. Frank didnt like how they were out in the open like this. A scary thought came to mind. What if they were already being targeted by the thing that blasted a hole through the ferry. Frank walked over to Alex.

"Hey can I come? Who knows maybe I can help." Frank looked around again. He had an indescribable feeling of being watched. He looked at his watch and then at the sky. It seemed very early. That was good. It would help since if they might get ambushed at least they could see who was doing it

Naito
October 7th, 2007, 06:46 PM
OOC: There's a reason there's a medical labratory on Jarusa.
---
IC:

"Sure, the faster I can get this done, the better."

For a while, there was silence. Alex ignored the other trainers going about their own buisness as he waited. Nothing came out of the water, retaliating.

Good.

Then there was a huge beam of energy rushing out of the water, sweeping the beach. Alex rolled behind a boulder and took cover knowing this was probably another way to get these trainers. A few of them were conscious still, hiding or badly bruised.

"That still didn't work?" It was the male voice.

"Let's just play with them a bit Jin," the playful female one, though this one was barely audiable.

I can't find nothing Alex. They're either hiding underwater or in a bush. Scanning the bushes right about... Now.

That's ok Psy. Let's just make sure they don't get us. Just another thing to add to my goals: kick those two people's ***es.

Hinamori_Momo
October 8th, 2007, 05:06 PM
"I'll try and sense something," Taku told the others.

She jumped on a nearby tree.

"I can sense something. It's about 2 miles away. I'll see how many," Taku said while jumping into a forest.

About half an hour later she came back saying, "I found something. Fifty scientists from Team Rocket, forty trainers and 12 more Pokemorphs."

Crimson Arcanine
October 9th, 2007, 05:33 AM
LSU's still allowed? I have a character but I'm not sure if is acceptable.

Name: Craig Swift

Appearence: He stands at a rather short 5' 2", and weighs about 85kg. He is often seen sporting a worn shirt, ripped cargo pants and sometimes wearing a bandana or a pair of sunglasses. He has messy black hair, lightly tanned skin under which decently toned muscles can be spotted and his face while suprising well taken care of show marks from thr ravanges of teenage acne. Basic hes a slob when it comes to taking care of his looks, looking good isn't exactly high on his agenda. Except for the face. He also sports a tattoo of a howling houndoom with the words "One of the pack" under it. If questioned about it he will gladly explain where and how he got it with some pride.

Personality: Craig is a rather free-spirited person who enjoys getting the adreniline going, doing things such as hang-gliding, bungee, surfing and absailing. He also enjoys sport of most kinds. Despite his laidback atttitude to most things he takes attack on his family name and himself seriously, showing his quick-tempered side. However do not take him as being too carefree to even bother helping those close to him, althought he isn't much of a talker and it does often take a while to gain his trust, he will fiercely defend those who he deems worthy when needed. It is to this end is why he is here in the first place.

DNA Used: (The DNA of the pokemon you're morphed into. No legendaries except for Articuno as there seems to be multiples of them) Lucario

"Morph" Form Appearance/Abilities: He gains the ears, tail and hair colour of a Lucario as well as a slight fur colouring and the characteristic "spike" seen on the back of a Lucario's paw, however the fur is so fine it looks like a wierd tanning of the skin then anything. The fusion of His and Unstable DNA has resulted in a very wierd phemoninon. He is able to use any natural attacks that a Lucario can use, but at an odd cost. Usage of any major Aura or special-based energy or the influx of certain chemicals like adreniline, certain drugs such as tranqillizers, medicines and a chemical found in chocolate cause his body to metamorphise closer to a full Lucario form depending on how much of such chemicals present in his system. This effect is painless when it activates, however after the chemicals have receeded for a while he will change almost 100% but to his pre-chemicalized form, however doing this time, hes fatigued and suffers some serious pain and sometimes some depression

History: Craig was born to a rich family in Heathrome City in Sinnoh, however from the start his life wasn't very pleasent. His mother died giving birth to him, and his father never had enough time for him and never really recovered fully from losing his wife. So for his first 12 years he and later his younger half brother (as his father remarried eventually) were spent under the care of a nanny. During this time he gained his fondness of action. At the age of 14, he left home to become a trainer with the two pokemon his father gave him earlier in his life as pets and guards, however returned after two years a failure, instead taking up skateboarding at first and then more extreme activities. During this time he joined a small gruop of friends (3 humans and a morph), formed a group known as The Pack and swore to live life for the rush. Eventually they went thier own ways leaving only him and and the morph in thier group living for the rush. Just recently, his little brother was kidnapped by Team Rocket, and an unnamed source informed him that he might be been held at a complex located on Jarusa Island. Eager to rescue his little brother...he started out to the ferry only to miss it..

Pokemon On Him: (4 pokemon)

Species: Lucario (Male, equivalent to lv. 39)
Name: Scraps
Personality: Has a similar personality to Craig only not as lazy and carefree.
History: Scraps was the first pokemon his father gave to him, as a gift on his 8th birthday(when he was a riolu). Him and Craig quickly bonded, becoming great friends. Scraps originality didn't want to evolve but when Craig become a trainer, thry got lost near Snowpoint City and he evolved after holding out against a group of Sneasel.

Species: Arcanine (Male, equivalent to lv. 37)
Name: Rufus
Personality: Overprotective but rather friendly.
History: A gift from his father on his 13th birthday, given to Craig as a guard dog, Rufus originallyb came from a well-known and famous breeding kennel, so is of the highest stock. However Craig couldn't care less. Craig Evolved him just before his humiliating defeat the Gym Leader Wake handed to him that ultimately led to Craig giving up on training.

Species: Sneasel (Female, equivalent to lv. 34)
Name: Krystal
Personality: Cautious but very quick to to fight
History: Caught while lost just after Scraps evolved, originally Krystal wouldn't even listen to him, preferring to try and hurt him bad. However eventually she mellowed out, and now at least treats Craig with some respect. Krystal is unique as she knows the move Ice Punch.

Species: Eevee (Male, equivalent to lv. 22)
Name: Dash
Personality: Happy and bubbly. A little too curious for its own good
History: Dash was found by Craig and even though he tried to find Dash's original owner, the person was never found. Dash is aptly named...he is and faster and more agile eevee then the average eevee.

Other: The DNA used for such a process was tainted with Eevee genes by a mistake of the Rocket geneticist causing it to become unstable. Also he will be reaching the island in an unusual way if allowed, by hanggliding to it.

Is this okay?

Hinamori_Momo
October 9th, 2007, 07:43 AM
OOC: They're still accepted Soulflame. And You'll get in easy but you'll hafta start where we are or meet up with us later on.

Scales
October 16th, 2007, 06:33 AM
"Well thats interesting." Frank said quickly. Fifty scientists are already enough. "Well do you think they are coming this way?" He asked rather slowly. The air was dropping its temperature gradually. Frank felt himself begin to zip up his hoody.

"I think we should all just stay put. Since there is nothing better we can do since running will tire us out and trying to swim for it will tire our pokemon out". Frank was very sure of himself. "The best we can do is stay here and fight them if they come near."

Hinamori_Momo
October 16th, 2007, 03:36 PM
"Already on it," Taku told Frank. "If they come near here they're gonna get an army of wild Pokemon to the face."

"All I need is a little cooperation," Taku said as she jumped into the woods.

After about 15 minutes, Taku returned. She was with a horde of wild Pokemon.

"This is about all we'll need to kill those idiot scientists."

Naito
October 19th, 2007, 04:27 PM
OOC:ACCEPTED
---
"That's pretty interesting that we have that many pokemon on our side. Just need to watch out for the trainers."

As on cue, they got their Poke'Balls. All they needed to do was to wait and see the Pokemon's purpose to be here. Alex face palmed and continued. He was right. Even though there was a Poke'Morph there that'd probably beat them to a pulp, the trainers just wanted Pokemon.

"So, we kill most, I get one and hold him or her hostage, and get to the labratory thing they're located at... Though we have to do this pretty quickly. Team Rocket scientists are known for fast responsive and intelligent action. One mistake and boom, they got us." Alex said just audiable enough for the people near him to hear.

"Oh did you see that? More pokemon for us to use!" the female voice said.

Damn, we just helped them if we don't get something done fast... Alex thought. His Espeon let out a telepathic sigh, to tell him that the scientists probably won't make it. Still, he couldn't take much of a chance. A simple plan that the scientists won't think of and rush, rush, rush....

Hinamori_Momo
October 19th, 2007, 04:36 PM
"You hold back the trainers. I'll charge in with the Pokemon," Taku told Frank.

"Alex. Pull out your other Pokemon. C'mon," Taku said while jumping into the trees.

She jumped in front of the enemy lines and stopped them in their tracks with a Razor Wind.

"Attack!" Taku yelled out to the wild Pokemon.

Crimson Arcanine
October 24th, 2007, 03:35 AM
OOC: I'm starting when he makes it on the island by hanggliding there...since everyone is ahead of me. And he'll be meeting up with you soon hopefully. And sorry i've not been around...Have a lot to do sometimes

Craig Swift - Falling out of a tree

*Crash!* *Rip*

Some Pidgey flew out of the tree I just crashed into. I fell out of the tree, landing on my butt. I groaned as I slowly picked myself up. Only about ten minutes ago I had been hang-gliding my way to this island, but just before i was to land...a freak wind picked me up and sent my rented hang-glider into a tree. I groaned as I thought of the money I would now be forking out to replace that. If I got back.

I stood and looked up in the tree which the shattered and twisted reminds of the hang-glider were still stuck in the branches above. I could easily see that I wasn't going to fix that glider. I sighed. This was bogus, coming here to rescue my little half-brother, not even knowing if he was somewhere here, and yet already screwing up twice today.

I checked to see if my pokeballs were still with me..."Ah finally Something working in my favour!" I thought as I grabbed one of them and released the pokemon inside.

A large Arcanine appeared in a flash of white light. It bounded over to eager and happy to see me. I gave my arcanine a nice vigorous scratch behind its left ear. "Ok Rufus, time to find out where we are."

Rufus begin sniffing about, but after just a second his ears perked up and he began to run off somewhere, after a short sharp bark. Seems like he'd heard something.

I followed after my arcanine. "Rufus, wait up!" I called