PDA

View Full Version : That Blissy is taking something

PsychoSpyro
September 25th, 2007, 05:43 PM
It's probably just me but the Blissey in the first battle of the 7th stargazer challenge gives me some serious problems. It's not that I can't KO it. It just takes forever. I got so sick of hacking it with earthquake and hyperbeam just so it could use softboiled, that I took a my blaziken that has 305 atk with me to brickbreak it and it still didn't faint in one hit. I really don't like that thing.

Star★Seeker
September 25th, 2007, 05:49 PM
It's probably just me but the Blissey in the first battle of the 7th stargazer challenge gives me some serious problems. It's not that I can't KO it. It just takes forever. I got so sick of hacking it with earthquake and hyperbeam just so it could use softboiled, that I took a my blaziken that has 305 atk with me to brickbreak it and it still didn't faint in one hit. I really don't like that thing.Blisseys are hard, it probably was preset with high defense, you can beat it, but I'll take long, use a strategy, how about using Heal Block, it blocks healing moves and items, you could also get Electrivire and use Cross Chop.

TSPhoenix
September 25th, 2007, 06:39 PM
Try using Focus Punch, it scores 300 power against Blissey without STAB and all you need to do is use it on a turn where Blissey is softboiling.

Bishopk
September 25th, 2007, 07:02 PM
That takes some good prediction, though.
If you aren't good at that kind of thing, use Electivire Cross Chop like RR said.

Jelo
September 25th, 2007, 07:02 PM
use Swords Dance then brick Break and OHKO

Ichida
September 25th, 2007, 08:03 PM
Blisseys are hard, it probably was preset with high defense, you can beat it, but I'll take long, use a strategy, how about using Heal Block, it blocks healing moves and items, you could also get Electrivire and use Cross Chop.

High defense? It caps at 130 with max EVs, max IVs, and a beneficial nature! Its Blissey's high HP that saves it from getting OHKOd by anything but Close Combat.

Myoko-chan
September 25th, 2007, 08:46 PM
You can try choice band with stab, that's what I do to quickly get a Blissey KO'ed.

Cosmic Tyrant
September 25th, 2007, 10:14 PM
What I'd do is get a Heracross with Close Combat. Make sure to teach it other good moves. I'd suggest Megahorn, and if you really want to tick it off, Toxic.

PsychoSpyro
September 27th, 2007, 01:57 PM
Thanks. Those are great suggestions. I still don't like it. I bet it had pokerus. >_> My blissey isn't even close to being that strong.

Always and Never
September 27th, 2007, 02:12 PM
Pokerus doesn't make it stronger, lol. It just doubles the EV intake, but it still caps at 510.