PDA

View Full Version : Eggs Available

Toadboy
September 26th, 2007, 06:08 PM
I have gotten many eggs from Pokemon Box in the process of getting Jirachi for trade. I am working on hatching them now and as a result have several Swablu with False Swipe i can trade. If i get any of the other special pokemon available from pokemon box I'll post and let everyone know

Rock_lee
September 26th, 2007, 06:11 PM
Can i please have a zigzagoon for a starter i have all starters?

Toadboy
September 26th, 2007, 06:12 PM
I have no clue what is in the egg unfortunately. All i have is the egg itself

Rock_lee
September 26th, 2007, 06:13 PM
Okay just give me a random one then.

Toadboy
September 26th, 2007, 06:21 PM
Sorry Rock Lee, i just realized i can't migrate Eggs into Diamond.

Mod Please close thread for me being dumb! :)

Evan
September 26th, 2007, 06:21 PM
if it is possible, I would like the swablu and the skitty. I will trade you Cyndaquil and Totadile

wait
hatch the eggs, I'll take the pokes.

Toadboy
September 26th, 2007, 06:28 PM
I will work on hatching some of these eggs and will let you know if i find the pokemon you want

Evan
September 26th, 2007, 06:31 PM
thanks. -25 character rule-

Toadboy
September 26th, 2007, 07:08 PM
Hey Evan, i have a Swablu (2 already) would you like one now or want me to wait till i can find a skitty too?

Rock_lee
September 26th, 2007, 07:15 PM
Can i have a Swablu please for a starter?

pixlepix
September 27th, 2007, 02:36 AM
In the process of obtaining Jirachis for trade, I am also getting free eggs. These eggs are the free egg given to you from Bridget in Pokemon Box and from what i read is GENERALLY a swablu with false Swipe. Someplace in there i believe i was given an egg which could be from storing 60 or 500 pokemon and according to what i read 60 is a zigzagoon with extreme speed and 500 is skitty with payday. I have no idea what egg is what so likely it will be a swablu egg.

If anyone is interested in one or more eggs, please let me know. Will trade for any pokemon not from the shinnoh region including starters from Silver/Gold.

I want 6.I will give starters from any region .some may be shiny becuase I am to lazy to breed.

Toadboy
September 27th, 2007, 04:46 AM
Evan and Rock Lee, i will be on tonight and will be happy to trade you swablu. I'll pm you when i get on

Pixlepix, you want 6 swablu?

Evan
September 27th, 2007, 04:54 AM
Wait! I am on now! I want a swablu, for cyndaquil? Sound good? And then I will give you the totodile once you get skitty, lemme get my ds and get on wi-fi.

Toadboy
September 27th, 2007, 05:03 AM
I am at work atm and generally don't bring my DS to work. I work an 8ish hour day so will be on wifi in about 8 hours or so