PDA

View Full Version : The weirdest/funniest cries in Pokemon D/P?

Kraka-chan
September 27th, 2007, 01:36 AM
What do you think is the funniest or most unusual cry made by a Pokemon in D/P?

I mean, some of the cries made by Pokemon in D/P sound really weird. For example, Kricketune (sp?) sounds like a wacky stringed instument (violin perhaps?).

Skuntank is my personal favourite. It sounds like its "breaking wind". <titters>

Lumine
September 27th, 2007, 02:04 AM
Pikachus cry in Yellow version XD nar lol D/P so hmmm have to say Deoxys it sounded like a bus horn

Znale
September 27th, 2007, 04:38 AM
Yeah, Skuntank is the best, definately. Listening it in slow-motion makes it even better. xDD

I also like Mudkip's, Shuckle's and Torkoal's cries.

Trainer Trance
September 27th, 2007, 05:08 AM
Probably Lumineon lol that thing had me crackin up. Or Krickitune (i think, whichever is the evolved version)

The first time I encountered one I annoyed the crap out of my friends because not only did I play the sound in the PokeDex, but I also went around making the noise myself.

"Tanananana---bwooOOOOP!!!"

For older generations- Jynx was kinda strange. It like never stopped. Or Electabuzz, who was speaking internet.

EmeraldSky
September 27th, 2007, 05:23 AM
Chimchar sounds like it's saying either "Hi-yah!" or "Oh yeah!"

Trainer Trance
September 27th, 2007, 08:36 AM
*chimchar busts in through the wall holding a pitcher of kool-aid*

OH YEEAAAH~!

That'd be great.

Another one I find funny/awesome... Chatot. Who is saying his Japanese name, Perap.. "Pe-ra-pu!".

Murky
September 27th, 2007, 11:40 AM
Spiritomb has a weird but really quite cool cry i think.
Of the starter pokemon i like the chimchar cry as its actully sounds like some crazy kung fu monkey :P

Bekki
September 27th, 2007, 12:14 PM
To me I found that Charizards, Chansey's and Heracross is weired. (Don't have the game, but listend on a friends)

Arcknight316
September 27th, 2007, 12:16 PM
Probably Lumineon lol that thing had me crackin up. Or Krickitune (i think, whichever is the evolved version)

The first time I encountered one I annoyed the crap out of my friends because not only did I play the sound in the PokeDex, but I also went around making the noise myself.

"Tanananana---bwooOOOOP!!!"

For older generations- Jynx was kinda strange. It like never stopped. Or Electabuzz, who was speaking internet.

lol QFT

i like exxecutor and exxecute. exxecutor is similar to jynx's

zer0vrs
September 27th, 2007, 01:00 PM
id have to say Hypno, i can never forget how it sounds, and ive heard it so much that i think i like it now

Shiny Umbreon
September 27th, 2007, 01:24 PM
This goes in Pokémon General because it's not about Diamond or Pearl themselves, it's just about the cries. I know you need the games to listen, but still.

You're right, the fourth generation has brought many strange cries. Examples: Kricketune, Purugly, Gastrodon, Palkia. There are many more.

Shiraishi
September 27th, 2007, 01:55 PM
Dialga sounds like a wounded cat.

J-Rad
September 27th, 2007, 02:29 PM
skuntank sound like its farting adn when inferape's cry goes on whe it faints it sounds weird cause the fire on its head had sound effects so when the fire is not moveing and it sounds like its it is just weird, pikachu's cry in yellow is sooooooooo creative

Confessions
September 28th, 2007, 07:53 AM
All sounds are pretty funny and sound weird.

Lumine
September 28th, 2007, 07:57 AM
Palkias got the coolest cry =D

Kraka-chan
September 28th, 2007, 08:44 AM
I regret not calling this thread "The Weirdest/Funniest cries in Pokemon. period".

Away from the weird crys, Pikachu's is pretty memorable.
It's not "Pika, Pikachu", but it's still memorable.

7rial 0F Doom
September 28th, 2007, 03:53 PM
Dialga...LOL, its cry is the EXACT opposite of its aggresive appearance.

Jamie006
September 28th, 2007, 04:00 PM
I agree with Oniko regarding Jynx. Seriously, what was with that insane, convoluted weirdness anyhow?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 28th, 2007, 04:27 PM
Dialga...LOL, its cry is the EXACT opposite of its aggressive appearance.

I know it sounds like an animal crying in fear and also Jynx its so annoying the cry. Everytime there is one I will have to turn the volume down

:t354:TG

Blayze
September 29th, 2007, 02:10 PM
Stunky and Skuntank are funny, 'cause they do sound like they're farting! The first time I heard Stunky I was like, WTF did that thing just fart!? LOL

That and Krickitune, it sounds really weird. Sometimes I immitate it just to be annoying.
Guess you're not the only one, Oniko. ;)

Rebellious Treecko
September 29th, 2007, 03:09 PM
Dailga sounds a bit scary with it's high pitched screech.
Stunky and Skuntank are pretty funny when you hear their cries for the first time.
Wormidam's cry sounds cool, but weird at the same time.

Anti
September 29th, 2007, 03:46 PM
*chimchar busts in through the wall holding a pitcher of kool-aid*

OH YEEAAAH~!

That'd be great.

Another one I find funny/awesome... Chatot. Who is saying his Japanese name, Perap.. "Pe-ra-pu!".

That made my day...OH YEAH!

Anyways, Marshtomp has a really cool cry, as does crobat.