• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Cloning in FR and LG???

Harper

Crazy guy with red hair...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 14, 2009
Can you clone items or pokemon in LG or FR??

Harper

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 14, 2009
Dammit!
ok another question. how do you get lugia or ho-oh? and you better not say, "it's a special event at hobby-co or toys'r'us!" because i cant stand those special events... i always miss them!

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
Years
fattyeater, those R/S cloning methods never work.

And Harper, I know you're probably not gonna like the answer, but the only other way to get 'em, aside from those special events is to either Mystery Gift with a pal who HAS been to those events, or use an Action Replay/Gameshark.

Harper

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 14, 2009
damit damit damit!!
but what does this mistery gift do? i've enabled it, but dont know whAT T DOES. SOMEONE SAID HE DID IT AND IT GAVE HIM AN ORAN BERRY...

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
As I have heard, mistery gift is somewhat like G/S/C (each one get a gift), but you have to use the wireless adapter or the cable.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
Years
damit damit damit!!
but what does this mistery gift do? i've enabled it, but dont know whAT T DOES. SOMEONE SAID HE DID IT AND IT GAVE HIM AN ORAN BERRY...

Mystery Gift's main function (in events) is to transfer special items, like for example, the Ticket to the island with Ho-Oh and Lugia are. Haven't really tried it out between players yet, so I can't confirm much. Sorry I can't give more info.

EDIT: According to Psypokes, it's only supposed to be for Nintendo Events....truly sorry, shouldn't have posted it without checking

Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2013
Yeah it's sad, most of these cool legendaries require events which you (I at least) never go to, or can go to.

Harper

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 14, 2009
i'm over special events, cant stand them! but at least i have a chance of getting one of those tickets off a mate... is that what it's for? kinda like an item trade? do you chose what item youtrade or is it a "mistery"??

FrozenVirus

Make a Wish! <33
Years
unless you have an emulator and use a code, you can't really get ho-oh or lugia...or you can use a gameshark/go to a nintendo event.

Harper

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 14, 2009
so i cant use mistery gift to get a ticket off a friend?

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
Years
And Harper, I know you're probably not gonna like the answer, but the only other way to get 'em, aside from those special events is to either Mystery Gift with a pal who HAS been to those events, or use an Action Replay/Gameshark.

FrozenVirus said:
unless you have an emulator and use a code, you can't really get ho-oh or lugia...or you can use a gameshark/go to a nintendo event.

Are you saying that theres no such thing as transferring them from XD/Colloseum?
>____________________>

Harper

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 14, 2009
yeh but i dont have a GC or the two games... and ive got them now anyway

yeh but i dont have a GC or the two games... and ive got them now anyway

Woops frgt bout that. i thought i was on another post. about umbreon and espeon. ive got "those" already, but no... i dont have ho oh or lugia...

Last edited:

Harper

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 14, 2009
yeh... but it's alrite. i always knew u cud get them on coloseum and XD

Back