RocketMemberMichael
September 27th, 2007, 09:03 AM
Rated: PG-13

CREDIT TO:

The Spriters Resource
Marnic
The One With No Name
VG Maps

Alright: Before you start moaning about me making too many comics...That is my choice...And I will work on them all...Ok so enjoy this and post comments and critise if you must. But I would like post...Lots of post...

Plot: The plot is simple...Three birds, Zapdos, Moltres & Articuno rule the world keeping it safe on an island, Somebody kidnaps Zapdos, Moltres & Articuno seek help from two kids, and if they don't get Zapdos back in 24 Hours the world will begin to end.

Join: Ok you can join this comic because the more cast I get, the bigger the comics will get. But if you join and don't post, Your character will die...Really they will.

Season 1: The Beginning
The Legendary Birds (http://i20.tinypic.com/5a5guh.jpg)

Character Bios: Will come soon.

Joining: Just fill in this then you can be in my comic!

Name:
Side: (Good/Evil/Nuetral)
Team: OPTIONAL (Rocket/Magma/Aqua or your own)
Bio: (Please make this short, I don't wanna read a big long bio)
Pokemon: (No legendaries)
Overworlds : (FR/LG PLEASE, R/S/E DON'T MIX WELL.)
Other: (OPTIONAL)

RULES:

1. Post please, Post alot please.
2. Give constructive critism or tell me if it is good.
3. Have fun!

FAN COMICS/SPECIAL COMICS

None yet :(

Fox♠
September 28th, 2007, 12:49 PM
Mixing MD with FR/LG looks a little bad, though it is not a major problem.
The story reminds me a bit of Pokemon:2000
And I;m not find of the speech format you've used, tails would be better.

On the plus side, it isn't too boring, and it doesen;t look that bad.
Keep it up.

AS V.1
September 28th, 2007, 03:24 PM
The storyline is interesting, has shades of Pokemon 2000 though. The heroes are cool. Keep up the good work.

RocketMemberMichael
September 29th, 2007, 08:44 AM
Thanks for the critism, I cannot update because my computer is going slow so I am using my laptop.

Next eppy will be in about 3 days. I am going to work on my fanfic though.

Pein
October 1st, 2007, 12:47 PM
I like the plot idea but I think you may have made a mistake (or I'm so dumb i couldn't get the point of the line) team rocket stole Zapados right? but the grunt screamed Moltres escaped when I thought it wasn't in Giovanni's possesion.

Sorry if I sound rude or anything Mike but I just noticed something that seemes a little off. i liked the graphics but i gotta know, where did you get the background for where Moltres and Articuno get the two characters and brief them.

I like this and please contintue with it. A slow comic is a dead comic but I can'rt really talk (I haven't updated any of my fanfics and they're as good as dead in some peoples eyes).

RocketMemberMichael
October 1st, 2007, 12:54 PM
You're right about him shouting Moltres, let's just say he was dumb and made a mistake, or the Zapdos was nicknamed Moltres he he.

Join my forum Pein. I have comics there. Link in my siggy.