PDA

View Full Version : Looking for these Pokemon to be bred! Offering events and shinies in return O;

xxFrozenFlower
September 28th, 2007, 11:20 AM
If you're willing to breed for less, YOU ROCK! If not, whatever, I guess you gotta scrape a living somehow... =P

I'm looking for... (all untouched, hatched from eggs, please D8)

~Adamant male Ralts nicknamed Marslan.
Bonus points if it has decent IVs in Attack/Speed/Defense. =P

~Modest female Ralts.
Bonus points if it has decent IVs in Special Attack xD

~Timid female Snorunt nicknamed Allayssiah.
Bonus points for Speed/Special Attack IVs. O;

~Adamant female Absol.

~Impish female Skarmory nicknamed Ziquinn with egg move Drill Peck, and Whirlwind if possibly... it totally owns Roar xD
Defensive IVs are gooood if possible.

~Modest Porygon.

~Adamant Beldum.

And looking for female Eevees with the egg move Wish and Yawn at these natures;
Timid
Jolly
Bold
Impish
Modest
And they need to be nicknameable. Please. D8

Aaand there's something I really want... D8 Bold Chansey/Blissey with Aromatherapy and Seismic Toss if possible. If nicknamed Angel, I will give a whooole lot. O; (Please try to do this for me if you have Emerald? ^o^)

I have a fair amount of events and shinies, as well as items, that I will list a bit later on. I gotta go right now but I'll edit this with more Pokes I want and what I have to trade.
I can also EV train your Pokemon. Please post here, I'll reply as soon as I can! ^^;

(Also looking for a Modest/Calm/Bold Kyogre, preferably untouched. Not shiny, but shiny would be great. ^^)

Alecrishna
September 28th, 2007, 11:22 AM
what events or shinies are u offering?

DanKiba8
September 28th, 2007, 11:22 AM
sorry to spam but do you wanna trade for my latios and riolu oh and i have another regirock

EvanMiesterX
September 28th, 2007, 11:33 AM
i could probably get you everything you want FOR FREE! :)

xxFrozenFlower
September 28th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Alecrishna, uhh if you actually read my post (I'll quote it for you anyways) I said;

I have a fair amount of events and shinies, as well as items, that I will list a bit later on. I gotta go right now but I'll edit this with more Pokes I want and what I have to trade.

While hoping people WOULDN'T ask me to list since I stated that I will do so later. x_X; I'll compile the list right now ^^;

Ohmygosh EvanMiesterX? REALLY? -love- Even if I wouldn't let you and would force some shinies/events onto you, thanks so much for offering! O; Are there any you wanna do for me? ^^

pixlepix
September 28th, 2007, 12:40 PM
If you're willing to breed for less, YOU ROCK! If not, whatever, I guess you gotta scrape a living somehow... =P

I'm looking for... (all untouched, hatched from eggs, please D8)

~Adamant male Ralts nicknamed Marslan.
Bonus points if it has decent IVs in Attack/Speed/Defense. =P
@
~Modest female Ralts.
Bonus points if it has decent IVs in Special Attack xD
@
~Timid female Snorunt nicknamed Allayssiah.
Bonus points for Speed/Special Attack IVs. O;
@
~Adamant female Absol.
@
~Impish female Skarmory nicknamed Ziquinn with egg move Drill Peck, and Whirlwind if possibly... it totally owns Roar xD
Defensive IVs are gooood if possible.

~Modest Porygon.
@
~Adamant Beldum.
@
And looking for female Eevees with the egg move Wish and Yawn at these natures;
Timid
Jolly
Bold
Impish
Modest
And they need to be nicknameable. Please. D8

Aaand there's something I really want... D8 Bold Chansey/Blissey with Aromatherapy and Seismic Toss if possible. If nicknamed Angel, I will give a whooole lot. O; (Please try to do this for me if you have Emerald? ^o^)

I can also EV train your Pokemon. Please post here, I'll reply as soon as I can! ^^;

(Also looking for a Modest/Calm/Bold Kyogre, preferably untouched. Not shiny, but shiny would be great. ^^)

I put @ after what I may be able to get.list events plese.

EvanMiesterX
September 28th, 2007, 01:03 PM
Ohmygosh EvanMiesterX? REALLY? -love- Even if I wouldn't let you and would force some shinies/events onto you, thanks so much for offering! O; Are there any you wanna do for me? ^^

lol, ill get to breeding them right now