PDA

View Full Version : what category of pokémon would you like to see?

Kyogre77
September 28th, 2007, 12:49 PM
i mean, not even a griffin, cerberus, or EVEN a pegasus-style pokémon yet??

seriously, what category of pokémon would like to see(that don't exist already)?

perhaps a koala, or a black-and-white panda maybe! xD

discuss.

JX Valentine
September 28th, 2007, 02:47 PM
You know, out of all the possible Pokemon they have yet to do, I'm quite surprised they haven't yet done a housefly or mosquito yet.

Personally, though, would asking for an angel and demon Pokemon be too Digimon-like? And even then, hopefully, it wouldn't be all cutesy but instead actually look a little humanoid. Or terrifying, in the case of the demon Pokemon. Either would be awesome.

Anti
September 28th, 2007, 03:18 PM
A fire/dragon pokemon with levivtate...how haven't they come up with it? that, and an elephant poke...more elephat-like than donphan. And a rhino FTW! Giraffes are pwnful too. African safari theme!

J-Rad
September 28th, 2007, 04:44 PM
i mean, not even a griffin, cerberus, or EVEN a pegasus-style pokémon yet??

seriously, what category of pokémon would like to see(that don't exist already)?

perhaps a koala, or a black-and-white panda maybe! xD

discuss.

a fire pegasus could be an evo for rapadash i they do a 5th gen, but yeah a pegasus would be kewl

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 28th, 2007, 04:55 PM
I don't think they will make a Evo to Rapidash since it seems strong enough already and it really doesn't need one. A Pokemon like Dunsparce needs it. I'll like to see a Buffalo

:t354:TG

melod.ii ous demyx~♪
September 28th, 2007, 06:25 PM
^^ QueenBoo! I agree with the Buffalo.
They should also make a Moose~

Stantler needs an evo, so a moose would fit him quite nicely.

Ichida
September 28th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Hey, the Christians are already uppity about evolution itself. Let's not provoke them further with angelic and demonic Pokemon. >.<

AztecSunshine
September 29th, 2007, 12:18 AM
A fire/dragon pokemon with levivtate...how haven't they come up with it? that, and an elephant poke...more elephant-like than donphan. And a rhino FTW! Giraffes are pwnful too. African safari theme!

rhino= http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa111.png
giraffe= http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa203.png

i am still waiting for a dolphin, or even a..........killer whale, but i think kyogre is a killer whale, but thats a legend so i can't use it for battles ;_;.

kohei
September 29th, 2007, 01:36 AM
A fire/dragon pokemon with levivtate...It better be legendary, or otherwise I'd be crying "OP!" whenever I see people using it :)

Azonic
September 29th, 2007, 05:44 AM
You know, out of all the possible Pokemon they have yet to do, I'm quite surprised they haven't yet done a housefly or mosquito yet.

Personally, though, would asking for an angel and demon Pokemon be too Digimon-like? And even then, hopefully, it wouldn't be all cutesy but instead actually look a little humanoid. Or terrifying, in the case of the demon Pokemon. Either would be awesome.

They did Masquerein already -_-;

I'd like to see an electric eel pokemon

JX Valentine
September 29th, 2007, 06:45 AM
They did Masquerein already -_-;

And Masquerain is a moth. (Japanese name: Amemoth.) Next recommendation?

geckoriot
October 4th, 2007, 11:31 PM
ehe panda Pokemon would be sho cute. It'd have to be a grass type, with a signature attack pertaining to bamboo ;) even cuter, a red panda fire type!

and they haven't really done a tiger yet, have they?

nosferatu
October 5th, 2007, 01:58 AM
i think they should do a zombie pokemon ans a skeleton pokemon

AztecSunshine
October 5th, 2007, 03:42 AM
ehe panda Pokemon would be sho cute. It'd have to be a grass type, with a signature attack pertaining to bamboo ;) even cuter, a red panda fire type!

and they haven't really done a tiger yet, have they?

they already done spinda, why does every one keeps forgeting this cute little panda?

:12: spinda

geckoriot
October 7th, 2007, 03:10 AM
Oops sorry :s! I never really saw Spinda as a panda... but makes sense, given the name and all :) well, it IS cute

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
October 7th, 2007, 05:03 AM
there is no snow leopard

2.) Water Dragon
3.) Hyenas
4.) a common house pet [a roach]

:t354:TG

ThePlaya
October 7th, 2007, 05:07 AM
you know one that they should make???I KNOW!!!
They should make a
FIRE/WATER TYPE!!!!!

~Shaymin~
October 7th, 2007, 06:52 AM
i wish they would make a panda.

good idea Playa, I always wanted there to be a fire/water too.