PDA

View Full Version : New

Elite Four Phoebe
October 9th, 2003, 04:37 PM
Hey,

My name is....Well just call me Phoebe. I'm an anime freak!!!! I love pokemon, YU_GI_OH, Inuyasha, Trigun, Kikaider, Yu yu Hakusho, and Ruroni Kenshin.....My favorite types are Ghost, Dark, and everything :D. Well I'm new and I'm kind of lost so if there are any kind, and active members who could PM me and answer my questions so I don't spam up the board. Please, and thank you

Kairi
October 9th, 2003, 04:38 PM
Feel free to PM me with questions, I'll do my best to assist you. You may also want to check the FAQ in the Questions and Feedback section.

That said,welcome! ^_^

Fire Master
October 9th, 2003, 04:40 PM
Yes Welcome. Elite four Phoebe! that is one of my fav elite 4 members. what about you?

Elite Four Phoebe
October 9th, 2003, 04:45 PM
Yes Welcome. Elite four Phoebe! that is one of my fav elite 4 members. what about you?

Probably spamming but yes she is my favorite, uses my 2 favorite types of Pokemon

Kyosuke
October 9th, 2003, 06:53 PM
Hi Elite Four Phoebe, I like your attitude, and welcome to PC!

MoonLight
October 9th, 2003, 07:03 PM
Hey There Elite Four Phoebe Welcome to Pc im MoonLight nice to meet ya ! it's always Great To see new members here!!

22sa
October 10th, 2003, 04:46 PM
Hey,

My name is....Well just call me Phoebe. I'm an anime freak!!!! I love pokemon, YU_GI_OH, Inuyasha, Trigun, Kikaider, Yu yu Hakusho, and Ruroni Kenshin.....My favorite types are Ghost, Dark, and everything :D. Well I'm new and I'm kind of lost so if there are any kind, and active members who could PM me and answer my questions so I don't spam up the board. Please, and thank you
Welcome to PC

Yu Yu Hakusho is totally awesome. :P