PDA

View Full Version : Bogus Percentages/Hax

Anti
September 28th, 2007, 03:39 PM
I don't know about you, but don't the percentages in pokemon make you mad? Of all the times, ingame, I've fought a manectric with spark, I'd say 80% of the time (no exageration) it's paralyzed me...when it says 30%. I may just have the worst luck ever, but the AI haxes hugely in the AI's favor for me, especially at the battle frontier. A lapras w/ Ice beam froze all 3 of my pokemon solid after 3 attacks. I don't know about you, but I think there is something messed up lol...I mean, I NEVER get any luck ingame...your thoughts?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 28th, 2007, 04:31 PM
I know how you feel. I don't think no one doesn't have this problem especially in a place that means a lot for example The Battle Tower in D/P or the Battle Frontier there is always an condition. Also when I do it to the opponent Toxic or Thunderwave I have to waste 2 or 3 of them just so I can give the Pokemon a condition

:t354:TG

Anti
September 28th, 2007, 05:04 PM
You don't understand...it was the battle b4 anabel, the only member I don't have a symbol from. The others I have gold on, but lol, I can't beat the tower and the amazing hax the computer gets...it's unreal.

kohei
September 29th, 2007, 01:39 AM
You don't understand...it was the battle b4 anabel, the only member I don't have a symbol from. The others I have gold on, but lol, I can't beat the tower and the amazing hax the computer gets...it's unreal.
Amen to that.

I swear, the NPC's in battle tower/frontier cheat their percentages. I have never actually seen an Ice Beam freeze an opponent, to be honest. But the NPC's pull it off 80% of the time in my experience.

The NPC's pay compensation money to Nintendo so they can change things to their favor. In fact it's all a conspiracy, and there are men in black suits waiting outside my door now.