PDA

View Full Version : My drawing :)

kaytee576
September 29th, 2007, 02:07 PM
Hi Im 25 now and I found my old Diary, Inside was the last remaining picture I have of which I drew when I was 11!
Well (as you can see its not that great) So I never really bothered since :( but here it is a bit of history! xx
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/kaytee576/jakedrawing.jpg
PS dont look too closely hehe who knows what I would have written on the back *Gasp*:shocked:

Rye29
September 29th, 2007, 02:11 PM
It looks pretty good.:) (reads back) JK :P

kaytee576
September 29th, 2007, 02:25 PM
Thanks :) LOL I was probably going on about how much I hate my little sister and love every boy in the school, Life is pretty much the same now!!! Nah just kidding! xx

Rye29
September 29th, 2007, 02:27 PM
Thanks :) LOL I was probably going on about how much I hate my little sister and love every boy in the school, Life is pretty much the same now!!! Nah just kidding! xx
All I could make out on there is "B-day" and I think "hall.":P
Scratch that, I don't got a clue.

kaytee576
September 29th, 2007, 02:44 PM
HEHE Well erm NO! lol I looked at the back it says "Im OK today Caroline is still ill, anyway not much to write bye for now
Shell" AHH How disappointing And what a dull writer I was!!! Maybe you got hall from shell! well nice try! Oh and I added you to my buddy list Coz I like ya! xxx

Rye29
September 29th, 2007, 02:49 PM
HEHE Well erm NO! lol I looked at the back it says "Im OK today Caroline is still ill, anyway not much to write bye for now
Shell" AHH How disappointing And what a dull writer I was!!! Maybe you got hall from shell! well nice try! Oh and I added you to my buddy list Coz I like ya! xxx
Yeah I can see "shell" in there. and 2. Cool.:) I'll add you, too.

kaytee576
September 29th, 2007, 02:50 PM
What the HECK?!?!?! How on earth do you manage to see anything? Put that magnifying glass away!!!

Rye29
September 29th, 2007, 02:51 PM
What the HECK?!?!?! How on earth do you manage to see anything? Put that magnifying glass away!!!
Simple. All I need is the picture and a mirror.:P

Tamaki
September 29th, 2007, 03:01 PM
aww, its cute ^^ i like it

kaytee576
September 30th, 2007, 03:20 AM
aww, its cute ^^ i like it

Thanks hun, I did try! a fellow phoenix wright fan yay!! xx