PDA

View Full Version : PBR Uk Release Date Confirmed

spike6958
September 29th, 2007, 06:35 PM
well not confirmed so much but i have seen alot of place say its out on Friday/05/October and it would make sence to release it otherwise there woun't be anything till MP3 comes out here

Shiny Umbreon
September 29th, 2007, 06:36 PM
Threads about Pokémon Battle Revolution go in the Pokémon Battle Revolution forum, you should know.

-MOVED-

spike6958
September 29th, 2007, 06:40 PM
yeh i thought i put it in there sorry

Toothache
September 30th, 2007, 12:23 AM
Great news. I thought I'd have to wait til December for PBR. Now I just have to get my wifi sorted. And buy a copy of PBR. Getting a Wii would be useful too...

Goldenhammerhead
September 30th, 2007, 02:21 AM
yeah.....does the UK by any chance use PAL format????I knew there was a reason they call Australia "down under" but sometimes i think it has nothing to do with our spot on the map....lol.

Hideki~kun
September 30th, 2007, 03:04 AM
Um, you guys... It's December 07.
Nintendo Europe's site says so.
http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/en/GB/news/article.do?elementId=89jrftS1pVrPRFHXwoueNuR9T4bKCNx_

Jimmyray
October 2nd, 2007, 10:59 AM
Ryuuzaki-kun is right guys... It's been officially announced at last.

wakachamo
October 2nd, 2007, 12:48 PM
yeah.....does the UK by any chance use PAL format????I knew there was a reason they call Australia "down under" but sometimes i think it has nothing to do with our spot on the map....lol.

It's been using the PAL format since like, forever. o_O

Darkblade
October 4th, 2007, 01:37 AM

We've always used PAL format, and no, it has nothing to do with the map