PDA

View Full Version : Piplup

Avious908
September 30th, 2007, 09:27 AM
I love piplup so much! but wut it is i want to know is does any body else like piplup?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 30th, 2007, 09:44 AM
i like Piplup a lot and stuff. Its the best starter. And BTW wrong section

:t354:TG

J0RD
September 30th, 2007, 09:47 AM
turtwig FTW <333

Signomi
September 30th, 2007, 10:10 AM
Threads like this don't belong here in Other Voting Polls due to its relevence to Pokémon. A thread like this would be best suited for Pokémon General, though as well as moving it, I will pass it onto the moderator of that forum to determine the eligibility of this thread being open.

~Moved

Anti
September 30th, 2007, 10:13 AM
I don't really see the point of this thread...I see piplup is a mutant squirtle, but that's just me.

Shiraishi
September 30th, 2007, 10:16 AM
I don't really see the point of this thread...I see piplup is a mutant squirtle, but that's just me.

Not really D: Are you forgetting Agilipoleon?(say that 5 times fast) And he has something Squirtle doesn't have much of..Sp atk.

Anti
September 30th, 2007, 10:18 AM
Not really D: Are you forgetting Agilipoleon?(say that 5 times fast) And he has something Squirtle doesn't have much of..Sp atk.

I wasn't talking battle-wise. I doubt the thread starter is either...it's talking about piplup, not the oversized metal penguin. Blastoise is a pwnful wall/tank anyhow. Piplup I lol at.

Hip-And-Happenin
September 30th, 2007, 10:25 AM
Piplup is very adorable, yes.
kthxbye.