PDA

View Full Version : Bokemon!!

Rye29
September 30th, 2007, 12:32 PM
That's right! If you like both Pokemon and Bo-bobo, (Like I do) then I bet you will like these drawings! Or if you hate Bo-bobo, just rate me on my art, please.
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x119/Bo-tector/Bokemon.jpg
Hope you think it's funny and good.:)

Anastasia.R
September 30th, 2007, 12:48 PM
Hm...I can't say too much really about it. Not much of light sorce or shade. :P I can say it's fine work.

~A.R

Rye29
September 30th, 2007, 02:16 PM
Hm...I can't say too much really about it. Not much of light sorce or shade. :P I can say it's fine work.

~A.R
I really don't care for shading or light sources.

Anastasia.R
September 30th, 2007, 02:23 PM
I really don't care for shading or light sources.

Okay then. It looks good then. *I loves shades and all but your good.*

~A.R

melod.ii ous demyx~♪
September 30th, 2007, 03:35 PM
Bo-bobo makes me slap my forehead, and roll my eyes, and then... I laugh. I'm so pathetic!. Heh, but I love the darn show after it >> so I always end up trying to make sense out of the odd show anyways~ ^^"

Anways!!

Your picture's not bad at all~ and is pretty humorous! =D
Lol~ I like the Piplup Jelly guy.

^^ good work, keep drawing~

Bo-bobo = <3
X_x

kaytee576
September 30th, 2007, 04:04 PM
Bo-bobo AHH WHAT? I dont know what that is? am I behind the times and missing out? as always love your drawings keep up the good work! xx

Rye29
September 30th, 2007, 04:14 PM
Bo-bobo AHH WHAT? I dont know what that is? am I behind the times and missing out? as always love your drawings keep up the good work! xx
Bo-bobo is a Japanense Cartoon/manga that parodizes every Japanense thing known to their kind. For more info go to wikipedia.org and type in bo-bobo in the search box.

donpatchi-risu
October 18th, 2007, 05:57 PM
Finaly, people that apreciate a good mansai (japanese crazy comedy) when they see one!! great work, i love crossovers,
and i love BOBOBO- (so much that i went to NYC Comic Con 07 as Gasser: http://a638.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/28/l_ef87ef08e43e879cfb29095c5d9c52dd.jpg)
(my Bad costume making skills, don't ask)
(why the ninja headband? just exsess randomness)
Keep it up!!