PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a shiny Ditto. 8D

xxFrozenFlower
September 30th, 2007, 12:33 PM
Looking for a shiny Ditto, as the title says. If you have one you wouldn't mind trading and available immediately, post the level/etc/information here, and specify what you'd like for return, like a shiny or an item or an event or a regular Poke... I'll see what I have =)
I'm looking for one for a friend. Help me plz. Lyk now. D8 Okay, enough with that.

justin
September 30th, 2007, 12:39 PM
i have a 64 or so its shiny

DanKiba8
September 30th, 2007, 12:40 PM
hey are you ready to trade yet?

xxFrozenFlower
September 30th, 2007, 12:42 PM
DanKiba8 lol can you PM me about other trades if it doesn't have to do with shiny Ditto? xD And remind me the trade again? ^^;
Justin, what do you want for it?

Wigglytuff
September 30th, 2007, 12:42 PM
Hang on... this better not be for me...is it? D= LYK OMGZ WHY WOULD YOU DO DAT ;______;

justin
September 30th, 2007, 12:44 PM
can you give an event of some sort?

xxFrozenFlower
September 30th, 2007, 12:45 PM
Wut? Uhhh of course it's not for you Wiggleh do I even lyk no you GET AWAY STRANGER! -deepbreath-...
...come on, everyone who has a shiny Ditto, come to Lilyy D8 Wiggleh don't be exited it's not like I'm giving it to you -fakecoughcoughwink- Uhh STOPITPLZ.

Justin what are the events you already have/don't need?

justin
September 30th, 2007, 12:48 PM
i have most 10th ann. except celebi i dont have gts psyducks i dont have movie deoxys

Wigglytuff
September 30th, 2007, 12:49 PM
Wut? Uhhh of course it's not for you Wiggleh do I even lyk no you GET AWAY STRANGER! -deepbreath-...
...come on, everyone who has a shiny Ditto, come to Lilyy D8 Wiggleh don't be exited it's not like I'm giving it to you -fakecoughcoughwink- Uhh STOPITPLZ.

Justin what are the events you already have/don't need?
Hmmmmz well mkayz i beleve joo... It better not be D=<

xxFrozenFlower
September 30th, 2007, 12:51 PM
Do you mean you need the 10 ANIV Celebi or you have it? I don't have those other events x__x;

Lawlz why da heck wud I giv anytin 2 u? D8 Being my hero and being extremely cool doesn't count mmkay.

justin
September 30th, 2007, 12:56 PM
Do you mean you need the 10 ANIV Celebi or you have it? I don't have those other events x__x;

Lawlz why da heck wud I giv anytin 2 u? D8 Being my hero and being extremely cool doesn't count mmkay.

i need it
______________________-

xxFrozenFlower
September 30th, 2007, 01:01 PM
Okay, I'll trade you the 10 ANIV Celebi for the Ditto, deal?