PDA

View Full Version : LF timid or modest

Arcknight316
October 1st, 2007, 02:37 PM
roserade. must have at least average IVs. will take roselia w/shiny stone as well. If it has extrasensory, ill offer better. id really like it to have "not" sucky moves if its already a roserade. my FC is in sig; dont ask me what im offering, post wut u want.

ZaChAttAck101
October 1st, 2007, 02:40 PM
I have a timid female roserade with sludge bomb extrasensory energy ball and shadow ball...Is it possible that you can get me an impish natured eevee with double edge from either FireRed and LEafGReen and migrate it to your D or P game??

Arcknight316
October 1st, 2007, 02:50 PM
I have a timid female roserade with sludge bomb extrasensory energy ball and shadow ball...Is it possible that you can get me an impish natured eevee with double edge from either FireRed and LEafGReen and migrate it to your D or P game??

thats the PERFECT roserade but i have no that eeveee....is there ANYTHING else u want???????? i gtg soon, so hurry

darkrai491master
October 1st, 2007, 02:51 PM
if its perfect it must be hacked

ZaChAttAck101
October 1st, 2007, 02:51 PM
well i need an eevee from firered and/or leafgreen with the move tutor move double edge and an impish nature because thats what im looking for right now

Darkrai my roserade isnt perfect because of the stats its because of the moveset and nature it has =[...i dont even own an AR

Arcknight316
October 1st, 2007, 02:54 PM
well i need an eevee from firered and/or leafgreen with the move tutor move double edge and an impish nature because thats what im looking for right now

Darkrai my roserade isnt perfect because of the stats its because of the moveset and nature it has =[...i dont even own an AR

so thats the ONLY thing i would have to give for the roserade? i dont have one......is there any other pokemon u desire??

ZaChAttAck101
October 1st, 2007, 02:57 PM
nope sorry but thats my main focus right now

Arcknight316
October 1st, 2007, 05:40 PM
UPDATE
I will offer extra for extrasensory sludge bomb shadow ball energy ball roselia w/shiny stone/rade. extrasensory and shadow ball are optional, please note if ur missing this move tho

Arcknight316
October 2nd, 2007, 06:55 PM
any1????? i rly need this, my team has no grass, poison, or ghost moves