PDA

View Full Version : Who believes in the possibility of Real Pokemon??

jmac32here
October 10th, 2003, 09:37 AM
Before PC dumped their old stuff, I made a post about how it could be possible to have real live Pokemon in the world...Yes I still believe that it is possible. Well, I am going to make a shoking conefesion; I have reason to believe that I at least carry Mewtwo DNA...If I am not being transformed into Mewtwo. Either the Govt. or the Aquillian Renegades have done this do me as an expiriment to see if they can successifully use something called genetic resequencing. This sound completly crazy to me...but why do ppl keep teeling me (plus the spirits) that it is true??

Who believes its possible to have real Pokemon?
Who believes that it is possible that ppl can be using genetic resequencing to transform me into Mewtwo?

AzureFlygon
October 10th, 2003, 12:17 PM
I do belive it possible. I don't know about the mewtwo part, but then again, I'm not a geneticist. Half the time when I'm riding in a car on a dark night, I expect to see an Umbreon running through the fields. *good thread, gets people thinking ;) *

Timbjerr
October 10th, 2003, 03:08 PM
somehow, I just cannot imagine real pokmon.

I just can't imagine what a pokmon would look like outside of an animated anime world...

Spike Razzor
October 10th, 2003, 03:27 PM
Im not gonna lie and pretend I like this topic, its almost impossible. Only about 20 look like real animals.

Dizzy
October 10th, 2003, 03:58 PM
IMPOSSIBLE , POKEMON IS JUST CARDBOARD FYI .... omg i was typing in caps ...

Omega-Brendan
October 10th, 2003, 04:03 PM
Impossible, Pokemon was made up, Let me see, I'll make something called dumbmon and then there will be dumbmon running around, it's not like G*D told Satoshi Tajiri to make Pokemon and then it will become real.

shiny_jiggly
October 10th, 2003, 04:06 PM
Not again.
I've seen the old posts and it is really impossible to have real pokemon. Omega's right about one thing, because those Pokemon would have a mind of their own, and would probably not listen to you like the game pokemon do. Look at Mewtwo?

Keleri
October 10th, 2003, 07:23 PM
As fun and awesome and wonderful as a real-life pokemon/pokemon world would be...I doubt it. And jmac, if you honestly, truly believe that...get help. Seriously.

Dizzy
October 10th, 2003, 07:31 PM
LMAO @ Keleri , that was cute.

I also believe in The tooth fairy as well as Pokemon... lmao

TeNk
October 11th, 2003, 11:19 AM
LMAO @ Keleri , that was cute.

I also believe in The tooth fairy as well as Pokemon... lmao

It's a wonder how evil these anime creators can be. They are brain washing people into a fantasy world that will never come true. I mean, lets just say there's a possibility of a portal dimension opening right in front of your house and Professor Oak comes out and say, Pokemon is real. You are a trainer, go get some pokemon and stop Team Rocket. Get my point here? It's the mental sickness going around you guys, deadlier than AIDS/SARS.

Keleri
October 11th, 2003, 11:40 AM
It's a wonder how evil these anime creators can be. They are brain washing people into a fantasy world that will never come true. I mean, lets just say there's a possibility of a portal dimension opening right in front of your house and Professor Oak comes out and say, Pokemon is real. You are a trainer, go get some pokemon and stop Team Rocket. Get my point here? It's the mental sickness going around you guys, deadlier than AIDS/SARS.

I don't think that's the anime creators' faults. They're just making a cartoon to entertain people. It's your own fault (or your parents', whatever) if you can't discern the difference between fantasy and reality.

TeNk
October 11th, 2003, 11:48 AM
Hey Jmac, um... I don't get what you're saying... You saying that... Your genes were modified by the gov.? This topic is too complicated for my small mind to intake.

Frostweaver
October 11th, 2003, 01:15 PM

and who are you to judge what is real and what is not?

how can we be so sure that this world is real while Pokemon world is not? Apply what you saw on Matrix (1 or 2) please...

i always wanted Pokemon World to be real... it's an ideal utopia unlike the dytopia (or is it distopia? darn it i'm forgetting all of my vocabs...) we're in now

Greed
October 11th, 2003, 01:23 PM
This is a useless thread.. : P Now who in the world will believe that Pokemon are real? O.o;; Pokemon exists? Of course it does! Just like Chucky from Child's Play exists too! Of course Pokemon don't exist!

They're just cartoons meant to entertain! Nothing more, nothing less! @_@ How can anyone believe that? LOL @ Keleri.

You do got a point there, Keleri and Shiny_Jiggly. Ooh! Yugi! *chases Yugi and glomps him* I LUV YUGI!!!

Pokemon doesn't exist, people.. I do kinda wish they existed, but we also got to be real! Just cus people make stuff up don't mean it's gonna happen..

~CaRtOON

DragonTrainer
October 11th, 2003, 01:31 PM
Though I don't believe pokemon are naturally alive, I believe some geneticist will try to make a real pokemon.Then again, I doubt they will waste time trying to make one.

TeNk
October 11th, 2003, 01:49 PM
Though I don't believe pokemon are naturally alive, I believe some geneticist will try to make a real pokemon.Then again, I doubt they will waste time trying to make one.

I'm not sure if a geneticist would actually waste his valuable time making a kids show monster. Although, I do believe if Pokemon had more hits that it already had they would probably have made a large size machine of pokemon. That would probaby cost around 500-1000$. And to answer the question from Frostweaver: I have nothing to say about this one because I don't know what you mean. If you meant that the world we are living in is fake and Pokemon is real and the fact that we don't even know which one is real? Pokemon is a anime, nothing more... Matrix is a movie thats interesting, nothing more... Matrix may apply that kind of theory but the REAL world does not.. I am nobody to judge this but trust me, I can tell the difference between what is real and what is fake.

Kayleigh
October 11th, 2003, 06:52 PM
*gapes* You're turning into a Mewtwo?! o_o That's a bit crazy...
And yeah, I've heard of scientists that are trying to create real live Pokmon, such as Pikachu. But... I doubt that they could even come close to making it realistic like on the show. ._. *sighs* And unfortunately, Pokmon isn't real. It never will be... It was just created to entertain people, and make lotsa lotsa money. $_$

jmac32here
October 12th, 2003, 02:11 AM
Just FYI: The US Govt. Has cevert Matrix technology....The Govt. has been using this Matrix technology for war training.

And another point I would like to bring foward is that the Govt. WOULD WASTE THE TIME to create Pokemon IF THEY COULD use THIER NEW CREATION for major uses like WAR...Pokemon could end up making a better army than humans.

ANOTHER FYI: The Aquillian Renegades are a group of aliens that went against the laws of the planets Govt. They are willing to do anything, and they are ruthless. The planet Aquilla is approx. 45 LY from here.

OWWWW-My whole freakin body hurts..

Keleri
October 12th, 2003, 08:15 AM

I stand by what I said before, kid. GET HELP.

BugaBog
October 12th, 2003, 09:00 AM
Actually Pokemon is possible to exist, think about genetics, in the future whether it be 2006 or 3000 it will be possible to create cretures that will look like Pokemon and can shoot leaves and flames.

AzureFlygon
October 12th, 2003, 09:16 AM
Actually Pokemon is possible to exist, think about genetics, in the future whether it be 2006 or 3000 it will be possible to create cretures that will look like Pokemon and can shoot leaves and flames.

I don't know about water types, though. I mean, where doies all the water come from when they do attacks? Same with plant types...

Greed
October 12th, 2003, 09:20 AM

I stand by what I said before, kid. GET HELP.

XD Hey, Keleri's hilarious!

Anyways, I really don't think they'd waste their time making creatures like Pokemon. I think it's because they may be afraid that something can go wrong, and they'd escape and devour the whole world of sumthin like that.. O.o;

Perhaps they'd even be afraid they might go against them, just like A.I machines could do, no? o.o; Besides, I don't really think they'd create Pokemon, they'd probably create human looking machines. Just like Terminators, but what I'm afraid is that they'd turn against us..

*gets killed by a terminator*

~CaRtOON

Haruka
October 12th, 2003, 10:22 AM
Well, it's possible if... a scientist change the DNA and try to make pokemon... but I doubt it... Maybe in the future... :D

DragonTrainer
October 12th, 2003, 10:29 AM
jmac does have a point...I mean, pokemon would be awesome war weapons, and I believe that the govt. may use matrix technology.It's possible, except maybe for the alien thing, but who's to say, govt. people have such classified info that we couldn't even imagine.

Spike Razzor
October 12th, 2003, 10:34 AM
The world can't even feed the hungry, why he.ll would they waste money on something that was in a videogame 1000 year back? And Jmac STFU! Forcing your fuity belifes onto people on PC. You guys don't even know how much money and time it takes to clone, let alone make from scratch.

Kairi
October 12th, 2003, 10:37 AM
Don't flame him for what he believes. Maybe it's statistically impossible, but if he thinks so he shouldn't be flamed anymore than you should for not believing it. I won't tolerate anything but intelligent remarks about his theory.

Spike Razzor
October 12th, 2003, 10:53 AM
What pisses me off is that he knows hes posting pure make-believe. The US gov wouldn't care about Pokemon, more like going into other countries trying to tick them off. No one will waste there time doing this, because the money needed could feed starving kids, save a rainforest, help indangered animals, or clone animals that have died out.

DragonTrainer
October 12th, 2003, 11:05 AM
Dude, you don't have to go all crazy.Let jmac belive what he wants to believe, and I hardly think he's forcing anything on us.This is just a thoughtful discussion, don't get all upset

jmac32here
October 12th, 2003, 09:38 PM
There is a major point in the Govt. creating Pokemon for war. Even though it may be costly in the begining...Not only would it be worth the time, effort, and money..but uing Pokemon as war weapons would turn out to be more cost effective and would end up saving the Govt. millions of dollars in the long run. How?? Think about it...Pokemon are weapons...they dont need weapons. So the Govt. would save millions of $$$ by not having to repair and replace weapons all the time.

Mentioning that the Govt. would rather use the money wisely...I have been in the workings of the Govt. to know that they will use money for purpeses beyond helping the starving.. I even once heard a politician say that if we cared about the hungry, we should be the ones to pay for it. The Govt. believes its their money and they should be able to do what they want with it. And since we are STILL at war, they would use the money to help war efforts.

TeNk
October 13th, 2003, 09:44 AM
Yo Razzor chill on the flaming...

To JMAC32: Yes you have a nice point there, but I'm sure the gov. has better ways than making pokemon for war. I mean, a good way is throwing huge bags of coins on the iraq soldiers from helicopters. That would kill the soldiers, and after the war, the citizens can take out the money from the dead corpses and start living again ( borrowed from maddox ). Also, aliens that live 45 light years away from us and we can still talk to them? Wow... How do you know all this anyway?

jmac32here
October 15th, 2003, 12:30 PM
Good question...with a couple simple answers.

1..I do have some psychic abilities..so I have been going by what the spirits told me.
2..I do believe that the Aquillians (ALiens) actually contacted me somehow...im still not sure on how..but they told me a lot too.

The Overlord
October 15th, 2003, 11:54 PM
Hey pokemon maybe real someday but there iz one way
they could exist a virtual reality game that would be the coolest

Happy Gilmore
October 16th, 2003, 01:33 AM
Now theres one of the smartest things anyone has said in this forum, virtual reality pokemon!

John Denver
October 16th, 2003, 09:53 AM
Pikachu was named after the animal called a Pika, it's a form of rodent that is brown, and moderately furry. That's prolly as close as you'll get

BOO ya!

TeNk
October 16th, 2003, 11:00 AM
Are you sure you're not hallucinating Jmac? Well, I know the alien part is true, I believe. Couple years ago, when I was 7 there was a dead alien on discovery channel. There were only couple seconds of video footage because it was a Gov. thing. There was rumors that they had been speaking with aliens years before. Anyways is Pika some kind of extinct animal? And also Jmac... Spirits? Are you just playin with us or you for real, cause you got me there...

jmac32here
October 17th, 2003, 12:37 PM
If the Govt. can be able to cover up alien stuff for over 50 years then what makes u ppl think that they can't cover this kind of thing up, especially since 99.9% of their expiriments are still locked away in tanks in underground labs?? As far as I know, I am the only one that is roaming free and out in the open..

Allstories
October 17th, 2003, 01:28 PM
Of course Pokmon can be real.

WITH STEM CELLS!

Greed
October 17th, 2003, 05:31 PM
Hey pokemon maybe real someday but there iz one way
they could exist a virtual reality game that would be the coolest
First, please, let's not make Razzor look like the bad guy here.. I totally agree with him. Besides, he does have a point doesn't he?

Rayquaza Champion is right. Only virtual game pokemon can exist. I don't think the gov. will spend their time doing pokemon robots! Like I said, only robots! *.* Now, I'll shut up now..

*doesn't die*

~CaRtOON

TeNk
October 17th, 2003, 05:57 PM
Let's stop beasting on Jmac now. He's cool unlike some of the people on PC. Yes, jmac I believe Gov. maybe creating something around LIKE pokemon but not the exact type itself. It would probably look different and have different abilities, like someone said, terminators...

Keleri
October 17th, 2003, 08:17 PM
...good lord, you people buying into what he's saying, and the mindless conjecturing...you all need help, I swear. Conspiracy theories are fine, but I am doubtful as to the creation of entirely new species via genetic manipulation, considering the state of conventional genetic-related medicine.

And aliens? Whatever.

Jmac? There is a way out. It lies in stopping your intake of mind-altering chemicals.

Iveechan
October 17th, 2003, 09:21 PM
Pikachu was named after the animal called a Pika, it's a form of rodent that is brown, and moderately furry. That's prolly as close as you'll get

BOO ya!

Pika are lagomorphs and it is pronounced pike-ah. And "pika" is japanese for "spark"I've heard.

Scientists coud never create fire breathing organisms. They can't even make a "perfect" clone yet. Yes, they can clone, but it's highly dangerous. I do support stem cell research however.

invinible
October 18th, 2003, 04:09 PM
What jmac32here says is possible. I know because I meet up with a being whom powers allowed him to have full control over fanasty and reality including what is real and what is fanasty.

Spike Razzor
October 18th, 2003, 07:14 PM
...good lord, you people buying into what he's saying, and the mindless conjecturing...you all need help, I swear. Conspiracy theories are fine, but I am doubtful as to the creation of entirely new species via genetic manipulation, considering the state of conventional genetic-related medicine.

And aliens? Whatever.

Jmac? There is a way out. It lies in stopping your intake of mind-altering chemicals.
Thank you! Waited for someone to say that.

Greed
October 19th, 2003, 06:12 AM

And aliens? Whatever.

Honey, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! You are totally right, what kinf of people would buy this????? This is pure boloney. Jmac, stop talking nonsense and just drop this, this is stupid!

*looks at TeNk's signature* Dizzy wants to violently beat you? O.o; *Twitches* You were messing with Dizzy-boi???? YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS! I clearly putted in my signature not to mess with my homies!! ARGH! *jumps but Razzor holds CaRtOON back*

I'll be BACK!!! *jumps off balcony and runs off*

OMG I can't believe people like TeNk believes this.. Jesus Christ.

~CaRtOON

jmac32here
October 20th, 2003, 07:57 AM
You ppl have only replied upon the possibility of the Govt. doing these acts..

I did lay out another posibility..That was that it could be the Aquillian Renegades..and according to my sources Pokemon-like creatures exist on Aquilla, so the Renegades have the technology...which is light years more advanced than ours.. and the resources to perform genetic resequencing here on earth...

Just FYI..The FEDS and the Aquillians actually do have a kind of history...they are communicating, and yet they cover this up too..

You ppl need to open your eyes and see the truth...There have been far too much physical evidence to say that aliens don't exist...If aliens dont exist, how come the US has a whole bunch of alien vessels, including Aquillian ships locked away in Area 51??

Keleri
October 20th, 2003, 06:44 PM
You ppl have only replied upon the possibility of the Govt. doing these acts..

I did lay out another posibility..That was that it could be the Aquillian Renegades..and according to my sources Pokemon-like creatures exist on Aquilla, so the Renegades have the technology...which is light years more advanced than ours.. and the resources to perform genetic resequencing here on earth...

Just FYI..The FEDS and the Aquillians actually do have a kind of history...they are communicating, and yet they cover this up too..

You ppl need to open your eyes and see the truth...There have been far too much physical evidence to say that aliens don't exist...If aliens dont exist, how come the US has a whole bunch of alien vessels, including Aquillian ships locked away in Area 51??

Do you have any evidence that there is an Area 51 outside of science fiction? Didn't think so. Lay off the ganja, kiddo.

jmac32here
October 20th, 2003, 11:46 PM
Well guess what...I once got a phonebook thingy that had the biggest mistake ever..Area 51 was listed and published to its fullest.

More A51 Evidence

Area 51 info site. (http://www.ufomind.com/area51/)
Explain why this site (http://www.area51zone.com/gallery/Area_51/) has A51 Pics.

There is also going to be a show to reveal the truth of the alien cover ups on the Sci-Fi Channel this friday at 9:00 PM Pacific Time.

Keleri
October 21st, 2003, 04:22 PM
Well guess what...I once got a phonebook thingy that had the biggest mistake ever..Area 51 was listed and published to its fullest.

More A51 Evidence

Area 51 info site. (http://www.ufomind.com/area51/)
Explain why this site (http://www.area51zone.com/gallery/Area_51/) has A51 Pics.

There is also going to be a show to reveal the truth of the alien cover ups on the Sci-Fi Channel this friday at 9:00 PM Pacific Time.

Oh woo. Aircraft hangars. Big conspiracy there.

TeNk
October 23rd, 2003, 12:35 PM
Oh woo. Aircraft hangars. Big conspiracy there.

Right... Keleri their are ALIENS. There was a dead one on discovery channel 3 yrs ago. I swear to god, the scientist only let out one photo and it was really secretive... I'm not EXACTLY buying into JMac32. I'm just saying some things that MIGHT be true. So stfu Keleri, aliens are f-ing real.

Dizzy
October 23rd, 2003, 12:40 PM
Please, Dont be mean to Other Members.. Dont start A flame war over nothing.

jmac32here
October 24th, 2003, 07:40 AM
Either Im being brianwashed or reality just threw me to the ground...

After 4.5 years trying to not believe that the expiriment is real, I now find myself suddenly unabe to believe that it is even possible.

I am now fighting to believe it but every time the thought crosses my mind, part of me says its true while most of me says its not even possible.

Why would this happen when I finally quit trying to break the belief and just go with it??

Groudon
October 24th, 2003, 10:02 AM
Right... Keleri their are ALIENS. There was a dead one on discovery channel 3 yrs ago. I swear to god, the scientist only let out one photo and it was really secretive... I'm not EXACTLY buying into JMac32. I'm just saying some things that MIGHT be true. So stfu Keleri, aliens are f-ing real.
*Groudon appears*

TeNk, you don't know how dumb you sound right now. Your saying whatever you see on T.V. is real... I guess if I watch one of the movies on the Sci-Fi channel I guess it must be all real them, And you do know people will go to great lengths to make a hoax? Alot of time things that people think are real are infact just a stupid hoax. Then there all the lights in the skies than magicly appear, people who say aliens took them, but just think they always say it happens at night and what happens at night? You sleep and dream. And whats wrong woth Area 51? Maybe the US Gov doesn't want nosie people like you up in everything there doing. And you do know aliens bodys can be made just like the ones in movies TeNk so don't be suprized cause Aliens are as real as a living rock.

TeNk and Jmac need to stop watching T.V. and go outside, make friends or do something with yourself. And stop posting litter on PC.

Dizzy
October 24th, 2003, 12:08 PM
Lol , your correct.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A REAL POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!

TeNk
October 24th, 2003, 12:11 PM
You want me to make you stfu? I bet you're a 28 yr old loser with no life and still lives at home with your mom . And yes, it was real. So please stfu because you don't know anything before I **** you up. You old little crap, go to . Sci-fi tv is bs movies and I'm not talking about movies. Please read before opening your retarded mouth, you you up more but I got to go because I'm at a pc cafe. Wait till later,

Kairi
October 24th, 2003, 12:42 PM
TeNk we have the rules now, follow them. No flaming or using "gay" or it's forms as a slur. Cut it out. This topic is now closed because some people can not post without degrading to this.

I thought I told everyone in this thread to respect their beliefs about this topic even if you strongly disagree. Maybe you have evidence, but he believes in it and while you can offer aid and suggest why it may not be true, you should not force your opinion upon him.