View Full Version : Speical hybrid TRU manaphy raffle

October 2nd, 2007, 4:33 AM
event does not exist anymore over contraversy........someone close this.......

October 2nd, 2007, 4:47 AM
Interesting method, but this is too freaking hard to read. You need to use proper capitalization and punctuation. Writing the whole message in caps didn't make the thing easier at all. Also, seeing as you altered nearly everything about the pokemon, it isn't really a TRU Manaphy anymore besides the trainer ID.

October 2nd, 2007, 4:48 AM
it`s half and half thats whay i called it a hybrid.....it`s still a TRU manaphy but some stuff altered.

October 2nd, 2007, 4:53 AM
lol, you are so up yourself it is not funny...

For starters, it isn't the rarest event in the world, because it is not an event!.

Second, it is not worth "20" events, because it is a piece of S**t that you have made to try and gain some new pokemon.

So basically, this is crap, and just so you know, I also have a cart that can back-up, and I could do the same as you.....

October 2nd, 2007, 4:54 AM
i can see no cares for a whatever manphy you would like to call it...i`am shuting this down.

October 2nd, 2007, 4:57 AM
mullac51 be nice to him okay he didnt do anything to you so just step away and leave the thread if you dont want to trade with fattyeater

October 2nd, 2007, 4:58 AM
it was not a trade,more like a givaway.but thanks darkraimaster.
oh and malluc51 those manaphys where free i said there worth like 10 or 20 events but more inpotently FREE!!!FREE,WHY?!i guess maybe someone else will apprirate a rare and luck manaphy one day......

October 2nd, 2007, 5:03 AM
you welcome and i like your name fattyeater its funny

October 2nd, 2007, 5:06 AM
the name fits my appherece.

October 2nd, 2007, 7:17 AM
Thread closed on request.