PDA

View Full Version : Rocketshipping Rumours

Rose Flame
June 20th, 2004, 03:39 AM
I read somewhere that Holy Matrimony was supposed to be Jessie and James' last episode, and that they were going to get married after that and replaced by Butch and Cassidy. But because of their large fanbase, they stayed. Can anyone verify this? Does anyone know what Musashi and Kojiro said in the Japanese version after James pulled her up into the balloon?

I also read that there was one episode shown in the Pokemon Housou series (I think it's called "Tough Battle! Enter Team Rocket!") where James meets this girl named Rose and falls in love with her. He wants to stay with her but accidentally hits the wrong button in the rocket he Jessie and Meowth are in, and they're blasting off again! Has anyone seen this ep? It has yet to be translated into English.

:cheeky: Or maybe YOU know some "juicy" rumours? :cheeky:

Kitty17794
June 20th, 2004, 05:36 AM
There's another thread similar to this....

but I think they are a couple. I mean, there are ALOT of images, and little quotes that signify it. Take my avatar for example. *points at it* Picture perfect

igtica
June 25th, 2004, 01:25 AM
There's another thread similar to this....

but I think they are a couple. I mean, there are ALOT of images, and little quotes that signify it. Take my avatar for example. *points at it* Picture perfect
Yup there is another similar one to this....I'll see if I can get andy or someone in to close. Nice idea though. See the character relationships thread ^^