View Full Version : Blaziken Picture On PSP8 etc

Battery Cat
June 20th, 2004, 11:39 AM
I'm so happy I own a copy of PSP8 so now I can make lots of cool pictures. And if this thread is still here when I finsh another picture some time I'll post it here.

But anyway I draw a cool picture of Blaziken:

The sketch took some time to draw because I couldn't find any good pictures to print out of Blaziken so I had to draw most of it with the paper on the keyboard, I made up the pose though I mosty aways make up the poses. O.O That was hard but I hope there is no mistakes in this and I was up all night to finsh it. I didn't want to go to bed yet because I was really enjoying myself. :D

June 20th, 2004, 11:42 AM
WOW!!!, that's fantastic, i love Blaziken and i love that picture, great job!!!

June 20th, 2004, 11:47 AM
Wow Kacie , That pic is awesome ! It's Great To see your Pics again ^_^
Great Job ~ love the shading and bg .

June 21st, 2004, 6:26 AM
That is one awesome Blaziken! I love Blaziken! I want to learn your technique of shading :P The legs look a bit strange, but who cares! It's Blaziken for crying out loud! *goes crazy*

June 21st, 2004, 8:28 AM
lol, youre blaziken mad xD

Thats real cool, I love the shadeing ^-^ Blazikien rock, I want to huggle him!!!
I love the background ^-^ it rules, well done-ness!

June 21st, 2004, 11:31 AM
Darn, its amazing line art, amazing coloring, holy crap its just amazing O_O

June 21st, 2004, 11:33 AM
Yeah! Yar Blaziken rockZ!
Cant wait to see more ^^

June 21st, 2004, 1:01 PM
Wow! That's great! :3 Did you draw on paper then scan it and colour it on PSP8? Just to make sure because I can get confused sometimes xD For some reason I cannot do thin lines on PSP8 for the life of me. Again, cool pic :D

Battery Cat
June 21st, 2004, 2:05 PM
Thanks everyone ^^. Yeah I did do it on paper first then scan an colour. Oh for the lines I put the line size on 0.80; it has to typed in.

June 22nd, 2004, 3:37 AM
I just know your line art is loveley.... I can't even get lineart too look descent in photoshop... maybe i have cg block because ime sketches are great XD;

Anyway, can't wait for the next peice.