PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way to get GSC Pokémon onto RSE?

Kristow
October 6th, 2007, 01:23 PM
Help! I have some really incredible Pokémon on my Gold version and I desperately want to know if there is ANY way I can get them onto my Sapphire, and then onto Pearl. Does anyone know if there is a way? :\

Anti
October 6th, 2007, 01:45 PM
Help! I have some really incredible Pokémon on my Gold version and I desperately want to know if there is ANY way I can get them onto my Sapphire, and then onto Pearl. Does anyone know if there is a way? :\

First of all, those pokemon wouldn't have any EVs, and thus would be very weak in 3rd gen games. Second, I will answer your question...no, you can't. There are better places to ask this, but since I knew the answer...

Jorah
October 6th, 2007, 01:54 PM
No, something about how the game or Pokemon are coded wouldn't allow them to work in the 3rd gen. And there's no way to trade anyway.

airconditioning
October 6th, 2007, 01:55 PM
Sorry, it's a no. Think about it this way: Outside of this, what reason would there be to make a link cable for GBC and GBA?

Naito
October 6th, 2007, 02:01 PM
Unfortunately, there's no way to do so. If you're desperate enough, find a way to get pokemon like those on your GSC team onto RSE and EV train them to be superior.

The Infinite Devil Machine
October 6th, 2007, 11:22 PM
It's a shame, too. My level 100 Feraligatr shall go to no use. :(

Kristow
October 7th, 2007, 02:49 AM
Damn. Thanks guys. I managed to get Steelix, Porygon2, Scizor, and all these other Pokémon I've been trying to get on my Sapphire for ages... Grr... I guess I'll just have to buy Colosseum for Lugia and Ho-Oh :surprised: