PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best dragon type?

Black Salamence
October 7th, 2007, 06:43 AM
Whats the best Dragon Type?
Me myself thinks SALAMENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You'll never guess why.

Shiver
October 7th, 2007, 06:44 AM
My favourite has to be Dragonite, he looks so cool and he has some pretty good attacks. :)

Although, the others are equally as good, although I don't like Garchomp much.

Vampire Slayer
October 7th, 2007, 06:45 AM
my favorite dragon type is giratina. its a dragon and a ghost!

Shiver
October 7th, 2007, 06:49 AM
Oh, I forgot that Giratina was a dragon. He is also pretty cool, specially his signature move, Shadow Force.

Black Salamence
October 7th, 2007, 07:00 AM
I still luuuuuuuuuuuuuuv Salamence!

wakachamo
October 7th, 2007, 07:11 AM
Moved to Pokémon General.

Espeon Master
October 7th, 2007, 07:14 AM
Dragonite. Love how he looks and that he was the original dragon. He also does amazingly well on my team.

diamondpearl876
October 7th, 2007, 12:24 PM
Dragonair. ^^ I like the whole evo line, but Dragonair is by far my favorite.

Anti
October 7th, 2007, 01:30 PM
Garchomp is a poser, sorry. For me, it's kingdra, Dnite in 2nd. I've never liked the newer dragons, maybe the lati@s are cool. Rayquaza...meh. Diagla and palkia are posers...though diagla is actually okay...all dragon D/P legends I pretty much hate.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
October 7th, 2007, 02:04 PM
I think Giratina is the best because one its half Ghost and 2 its my 3rd favorite Pokemon. I love its signature move Shadow Force its really awesome

:t354:TG

Shiraishi
October 7th, 2007, 02:07 PM
Salamence <3. SpecsMence is teh awesomeness ^_^

spike6958
October 7th, 2007, 02:09 PM
wow how could you miss charizard off the poll i guess out of the ones on it i would go with dragonite couse he rocks
EDIT: actully i would go with Kingdra couse the one on my team totaly owns everything he battles

Xairmo
October 7th, 2007, 05:13 PM
i pick dragonite cuz shes the original and shes super powerful and mence is just a rip off of nite

geckoriot
October 7th, 2007, 08:13 PM
DRAGONITE. Classic dragon! Plus he's not overly-masculine or ugly like the other dragons. Perfectly cute and hella strong too :) my second favourite would have to be Salamence... only 'cos I have one

ML24
October 9th, 2007, 12:39 AM
Salamence,his cool,great,rare,tough

kohei
October 9th, 2007, 01:13 AM
Salamence <3. SpecsMence is teh awesomeness ^_^
^ Reason stated already.
Apart from Mence, I like Shelgon. Shelgon is, in fact, awesome as a pure Dragon type.

Why, you ask? Because he's Shelgon.

~Ray-Mantine~
October 9th, 2007, 03:39 AM
I personly love Flygon, it's a very good BL sweeper, and it's the only non-uber dragon that can learn U-turn, and thats a pretty nice move.

vizforte
October 9th, 2007, 03:59 AM
This is a hard one, because in my opinion, all Dragon type suck. They are an overly used (by trainers) and under developed breed. There is much they could do, but they won't, due to possibly becoming too uber.

Because they got too uber in GSC, they for some reason are only making the dragon type teamed with flying and ground. Save legendaries, so that ice at least can whoop them w/o trying much. Take in how many pokemon can USE lessay Ice beam. And ... I pass on dragon type. I'll use them to breed their skills around, but not use them. Hence my dragon breathing Sceptile. lol

BUT to actually answer the post, I would pick Gyarados, if they followed thru on him being a dragon, but course they haven't. I'll go with Kingdra, as I liked Horsea in RBY, but he sucked stat wise once it was done evolving and such. Kingdra brought it back up to being worth training.

~Rene~
October 9th, 2007, 04:41 AM
My favourite Dragon type Pokemon is Salamence.

~Rene~ :t025:

coachwhipneoship
October 9th, 2007, 05:54 AM
Well, my fave is Altaria (not Altarnia!), but I also love Dragonair, Vibrava, & Giratina as the 3 runners-up..

J-Rad
October 9th, 2007, 12:11 PM
The ones in the banner in my sig :), mostly dragonite though they are the king of dragons!!!!

jigglyppuff8
October 9th, 2007, 12:36 PM
Flygons are just pure PWNage. Flygon was here before Garchomp ya know!