• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

James' 2nd Hoenn Pokemon!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix Boy

Guess Whos Back..........
Years
I just read on Serebii.net that James has caught a Chimecho Its not yet 100% but i would love to see him catch one. i feel really anoyyed that jesse has 3 and james has 1 it was really unfair and jesse caught a Johto pokemon

Anyway this thread is to disscuss your thouights on James mabye catching a Chimecho

Me i would love to see this happen best thing that has happened since bulbasaur joined ash again

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
Years
i all ready made a thread about this. its rite under this one. if u want to discuss about it go there... i was just about to link the thread but its locked*anger*. fine use that one but i aint gonna link it. soon he'll come here to lock this one.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
To stewie&rupert:
First of all, I'd like to clear up to you that I'm a she not a he. Maybe you didn't see that blatant clue under my member name that says "Female". O_O Second of all, if it makes it easier on you and everyone else to start a "brand new" thread than use the one that's on its 47th post...and "you have to scroll down" to get to the stuff you want to talk about, then by all means I'll lock that one and open your's back up. And finally, I just became a mod here and it's pretty easy to make mistakes at first; and, you learn from them. So, as you said, you already made a thread about this topic so I'll have to lock this one--as you already predicted.

*locked*​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back