PDA

View Full Version : Need a sig maker

Geeked
October 7th, 2007, 08:22 AM
pm me if your interested in joining pokecrews newest project pokemon black version if you do want to join post what positon you want since this is a sig maker request just send me a pm saying i can make sigs can i join pokecrew also along with one of your best sigs/images

Anastasia.R
October 7th, 2007, 09:20 AM
pm me if your interested in joining pokecrews newest project pokemon black version if you do want to join post what positon you want since this is a sig maker request just send me a pm saying i can make sigs can i join pokecrew also along with one of your best sigs/images
You pmed me. Anyway isn't there an off topic request thread above sticked? I think that's where you post... Hold on...Nevermnid it's only up there.. PS Mini mod- you need art to make a thread in art gallery. :P

~A.R

Forest Grovyle
October 7th, 2007, 11:25 AM
Read the rules.

1. This is NOT the forum to discuss signatures/banners. If you want to talk about graphics, go to the Graphics and Photography forum instead.
2. If you are making a request thread, you MUST showcase some of your art in the first post to show what people will be getting.

*locks*

--FG