PDA

View Full Version : Black Knight

Romance Hero
October 15th, 2007, 08:07 PM
YES PC is back. well here's a new piece. I'm not to happy with it though.

Anger flows through his wretched veins,
and temper heated he cannot tame,

for the black knight is caged within,
the Hellsland territory for all his sins.

but he had one love who's words so strong,
he turns against his kingdom cursed with her song,

O corrupted knight, damn you to hell,
whom is such a woman your sword is to sell?

she blinds your light and brings forth your bane,
with her poisonous kisses she has driven you insane.

He who does not understand love is you,
to have such wicked desires her affection be not true.

How strong is love to affect us in such a way?
to take us from our journey and lead us astray?

where would you seek to have glory unbound?
if corpses are all that completlely surround?

Lady Nicole
November 11th, 2007, 08:31 AM
Very nice.

Now I'll comment properly when you take back what you said about Richard on the pictures thread =P Seriously. I bet you're just jealous of him cos he's so...gorgeous *drools*

Romance Hero
November 11th, 2007, 09:17 AM
Hey, I look up to him as much as you are his fanatic lover. ^^ And I don't get jealous of others in such a silly sense. That would be unethical to me. :) I apologize if it offended you so greatly. (must... not ... spam!)

Lady Nicole
November 11th, 2007, 08:59 PM
"Richard is not that handsome" How the hell can you say that? He's stunningly handsome! Alright...stay cool...*breathes deeply*

Well you must look up to him a lot then =P I'm glad we straightened things out XD But I apologize for accusing you of being jealous of Richard's striking looks :( I know you're not like that.

I'm really surprised I haven't even had a single warning for any of my spam. It's like...I'm invincible XD I can't believe some of the stuff I've got away with lol.

Anyways, back on topic.

All I can say is...wow. I don't know anything about poetry, but this is a fascinating poem. I love the choice of your words, they seem to have a massive effect on the poem. I love how it flows too =D