PDA

View Full Version : I Am So Lucky!

Jirachi
June 22nd, 2004, 02:26 AM
To make a long story short:

I got a shiny female Treeko with a docile nature when I saved Professor Birch.

The chances of that are about 1 out of 17 million.

Hinoshi-chan
June 22nd, 2004, 03:45 AM
you know what, I got a shiney torchic ages ago, and a treeko

but welld one anyway. i dont think the chances are that high though, did it look shiney on its picture, or when you started the battle?

Jirachi
June 22nd, 2004, 03:57 AM
you know what, I got a shiney torchic ages ago, and a treeko

but welld one anyway. i dont think the chances are that high though, did it look shiney on its picture, or when you started the battle?
But INCLUDING being female and having a certain nature???

Hinoshi-chan
June 22nd, 2004, 04:01 AM
Yeah, thats what I couldnt do lol, good stuff. I wouldnt mind seing one of my pokemon shiney, im sruck with a gold Grouden and a blaziken * kicks blaziken * , I wanted it girly, but no grrr...lol

stewie&rupert
June 22nd, 2004, 10:03 AM
getting a shiny is rare. getting a starter shiny is even more rare. geting female,starter, shiny is extremely rare and valuable. getting a female, starter, shiny, with the rite nature is close to impossible.:D

u might of not gotten the rite nature but ur really lucky getting a female, starter, shiny.

Poke'gangster
June 22nd, 2004, 05:13 PM
I got a Treeko with a calm nature and it's male
what are the chances of that happening? And you must be lucky. Unless your lying!! just kidding!

Iveechan
June 22nd, 2004, 05:58 PM
I've had several Calm natured Treecko. But I want Modest.

-My Latias is Modest

-I caught an adamant female Makuhita (females being rarer than males)

-I caught a female Modest Ralts with synchronize

-More like weirdness than luck, I wanted to beat the game with a May team; Blaziken, Delcatty, Beautifly. Not only are they all male, all have Hasty nature

-I wanted to breed for a Barboach with spark and quiet nature. I got the correct nature the first time I bred the parents

Kairi
June 22nd, 2004, 06:15 PM
I like trace, but I commend you for having the patience to actually catch these perfect Pokmon were all use dot handling.

Iveechan
June 22nd, 2004, 10:01 PM
Trace is good, but when playing through the game, it's annoying to read "Gardevoir traced blah blah" at the beginning of every battle.