PDA

View Full Version : How do you react against problems?

zel 2.0
October 18th, 2007, 05:28 PM
Let's say, you are doing something, and suddenly, you face a problem and you cannot continue doing what you were doing (This could usually be applied to school stuff mainly, but it also works for any kind of problem life gives you), so what do you do about it?

I put some generic poll options, but if you want to be more specific (perhaps you act differently on different circumstances), then go ahead and post about it.

Rebellious Treecko
October 18th, 2007, 05:52 PM
Usually I react to it in a calm manner and try to fix the problem as soon as I can.
For other problems, (hard ones) I usually give up easily, or get really angry.

Lumine
October 18th, 2007, 05:56 PM
Easily I always put the top priority problems on top of my head, but if just incase something happens I'll put my relatives as number one

Waffle-San
October 18th, 2007, 07:24 PM
Well for more personal (non school related not counting math, I love and hate logic) problems and as I said Math, I'll stress over it all day until I figure it out, other things I might leave and come back to though.

Sammi
October 18th, 2007, 08:21 PM
For school problems, I might start them and do what I know is right, but stop when I'm stuck. I know I'm doing that for math class right now... if I can't do it, I'll leave it blank, because I can get away with not doing a few. XD

As for other problems... well, it depends on the problem. However, I can't think of any examples at the moment. If I can, I'll edit. @_@;;

Erimgard
October 18th, 2007, 08:27 PM
I generally try several things, get frustrated, swear that I've given up and walk away.....then let my head cool down and come back a few hours later and realize how simple it really was

MUSION
October 19th, 2007, 01:19 AM
If it's something thats keeping me from doing something I like, I'll do my best to fix the problem as soon as possible. If it's just something for school or whatever then stuff it.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
October 21st, 2007, 07:21 AM
no matter how lazy I am I will never stop, well actually it depends on the problem if its school work and I get frustrated I just throw the work across the room, if it has something to do with friends I dont give up

:t354:TG

♥~*Abby*~♥
October 21st, 2007, 02:32 PM
choice number 4 by far. im 1 determined little thing.

diamondpearl876
October 21st, 2007, 05:56 PM
Depends on the situation.
:\ Usually I get really angry and frustrated and put them off until I know I can't do that anymore. Then, I'll try to solve it, but still pretty unwillingly.

Monzae
October 21st, 2007, 06:06 PM
I'm quick to solve a problem, but if it's harder than I thought I'll procrastinate until I really need to solve it.

I guess I'm lazy when it comes to those things.

I get angry pretty quick so I guess that doesn't help either xD

Klingon
October 22nd, 2007, 03:59 AM
Well; depends on the issue; if someone started on me during class; I would laugh and not give them the responce they want o_0

Razer302
October 23rd, 2007, 04:10 AM
If it is a homework problem then I normally just give up unless it is important.

But it it is an important problem like to do with family or something then I will sort it out as quick as I can without causing to much trouble.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
October 23rd, 2007, 07:16 AM
I react calmly and cooly but am also very determined on most problems. Rarely will I let myself give up.

Ayce
October 23rd, 2007, 07:50 AM
Problems? What problems!!! =D

Heh, I wish I reacted like that. Sometimes it takes a little pillow punching and stretching of plushie legs to get me all smooth again. But usually when something unexpected comes up, I try to solve it quickly and keep my cool about it.

viridian doubletongue
October 23rd, 2007, 08:09 AM
I sit in the dark and cry. Then I go on the computer and talk to people and cry. Then I do something good and reach a new resolve. And by then the problem's usually gone.

I'm not even joking.

Shiny Gold Lover
March 20th, 2009, 10:21 PM
I'm part of the statistic!
I'm a optimistic perfectionist so I picked choice four!

BHwolfgang
March 20th, 2009, 10:24 PM
Stuff like this involves school work, and I persevere to the max to get whatever it is done.

deliriouspurple
March 20th, 2009, 10:28 PM
If I can't solve it in time, I'll just leave it in many days or something and try to solve it until I solve it.

Libertyyy
March 20th, 2009, 10:31 PM
I don't rest till I manage to solve it.
I always tend to finish the task assigned to me to be finished.

PokemonMichael
March 20th, 2009, 10:34 PM
I hit my problems. Broke mt=y DS doing that. D: stupid professor layton.

True Reign
March 20th, 2009, 10:45 PM
I generally just put it aside, then I come back later in the day (such as at night) and I end up figuring out the answer.

It works everytime. :P

kissing. raindrops
March 20th, 2009, 10:47 PM
Too broad of a topic. I mean, people react to different problems in different ways. It's obvious. For homework, I procrastinate most of the time. For friend drama, I get stressed out, I'll try to figure out what's going on. For boy stuff.. I cry.

Signomi
March 20th, 2009, 11:37 PM
Talk about your super bumps. o_O; Please do not revive threads that are over a month old...let alone even years old.

~Closed