PDA

View Full Version : latias or latios?

Psychotic_Demon
June 22nd, 2004, 11:57 AM
which do u like?

latias :latias: or latios? :os:

i like latias. :D i dont kno why... i just do!

Jolty-kun
June 22nd, 2004, 12:00 PM
I like Latios better!, i think you should have a poll

Psychotic_Demon
June 22nd, 2004, 12:04 PM
opps... ur right! i should have made a poll!

IceKitten
June 22nd, 2004, 12:10 PM
I like Latias the best because it so kawaii

Porygon
June 22nd, 2004, 12:13 PM
Latios. I don't know why, I guess it just looks cooler to me.

Eliana
June 22nd, 2004, 01:10 PM
tHEY ARE BOTH SOOOO CUTE! i cant choose!

+el_pal
June 22nd, 2004, 01:17 PM
Latias!!! Because it's really cute with those big ol eyes...

Hinoshi-chan
June 22nd, 2004, 01:19 PM
Latias for me, she is much more kinder, cooler and more kawaii then her elder brother..she is adorible xD

yay latias! ( oh and she is red, my fave color )

BladeForever
June 22nd, 2004, 01:23 PM
Latios.. simply because I dont like cute pokemon too much, and because the fact it's blue. (well Latios may be considered ''cute'' but I dont see it as ''cute'' as Latias)

~Blade~

Mew13
June 22nd, 2004, 01:50 PM
I prefer Latias. She's much cuter (and I'm a sucker for a cutie) and I also love the red! Loads of Legendaries have been blue and green.... but they are hardly ever red! It's a nice change. But mostly, she's adorable.

Kabutops
June 22nd, 2004, 01:58 PM
LATIAS!!! :) She's the cool one and with out a care in the world. but she can dominate competition cause i said so :P

P.S. remamber Pokemon:Heroes the movie? i think it was Latias who kissed Ash. that's the beginning af an odd series of hentai-ish pictures... (yuck)

+el_pal
June 22nd, 2004, 02:09 PM
SCORE (yay!)
:latias:
7 votes
:os:
3 votes
LATIAS ALL THE WAY!! :)

Kabutops
June 22nd, 2004, 02:34 PM
GO LATIAS!! No matter how freaky you are with humans! :)

Timbjerr
June 22nd, 2004, 02:57 PM
I just added a poll so we don't have to depend on the human brain to keep track of the answers.

I would choose nrither. They are both very much alike as far as movepool and stats go that I cannot choose one over the other.

Dark Latios
June 22nd, 2004, 03:19 PM
Latios..he's a male and he looks soo much cooler and older :-P

Frostweaver
June 22nd, 2004, 03:47 PM
battle wise: Latios definitely beyond doubt... what's the use of higher defensive stats when it's not really high enough to tank like the unmentionables? Might as well grab the ubar item, buff speed and sweep like that...

And... duplicate poll as there's a 2 page one in the game forum asking the EXACT question? Meh... too late now...

Kabutops
June 22nd, 2004, 04:30 PM
well Latios is better but if the trainer doesnt keep luster purge and faces a latias with Mist ball half the time latias will lower latios's sp atk and she might have a chance... :P

bns560
June 22nd, 2004, 04:49 PM
I like Latias because she's kawaii and she's red, which is the color of blood ^~

Timbjerr
June 22nd, 2004, 06:38 PM
battle wise: Latios definitely beyond doubt... what's the use of higher defensive stats when it's not really high enough to tank like the unmentionables? Might as well grab the ubar item, buff speed and sweep like that...

And... duplicate poll as there's a 2 page one in the game forum asking the EXACT question? Meh... too late now...
we can have one here and one in games...

The one in games is basically asking which is better based on game stats and movepools, while this one could be based on whatever...which is your favorite in general...

Shana
June 25th, 2004, 09:11 AM
I like Latios better because his color is prettier.

lil' jose
June 25th, 2004, 09:22 AM
Um sorry to rain on your parade but I already started a thread about this but noone ever posted in mine, so I'm okay with your thread being here not that it is a bad thread or anything.

On topic: I likae latias because It is cool and cute *glomps latias*.

Yami's Girl
June 25th, 2004, 10:35 AM
Latias cuz shes so cute and playful.^.^

Pincushion
June 26th, 2004, 01:46 AM
Latios there sweeter! yeah!