PDA

View Full Version : Do you like cooking?

Lady Nicole
October 19th, 2007, 10:40 AM
I love cooking, and I'm pretty good at it too ^_^
If it's something new I'll struggle but I'm a quick learner.

How about you? I want to see what everyone else thinks :)

EDIT: Can you folks vote in the poll too? Thanks.

Stevo-kun
October 19th, 2007, 10:48 AM
Whenever I actually cook, I do enjoy it, but if it's something I don't know how to do, I just watch my parents then try myself the next time. I am not that bad at cooking either.

シーツー
October 19th, 2007, 10:49 AM
I like cooking and experimenting new recipes.
I cook 3 days a week and I think it makes lots of fun^^
Sometimes I read in books and try to cook the things that are there, that´s the way I learned cooking anyway xD

Wish
October 19th, 2007, 10:56 AM
I never cook, but during the times I am forced to, it doesn't turn out very good. xP

Razer302
October 19th, 2007, 11:23 AM
I can't cook. I do enjoy it sometimes. But I haven't done it in ages. Last time I did I burnt all the food. XD

sims796
October 19th, 2007, 11:26 AM
Do I like cooking?! Of course! My dream is to be a chef, & I've been accepted to the Culinary Institute of America. Stsrting Dec 3.

Ironically, I get bored cooking for too long. Go figure :P Still love it, though.

Lady Nicole
October 19th, 2007, 11:38 AM
Do I like cooking?! Of course! My dream is to be a chef, & I've been accepted to the Culinary Institute of America. Stsrting Dec 3.

Ironically, I get bored cooking for too long. Go figure :P Still love it, though.

Oh wow, that's great! Hehe it's cool to see someone with ambition.

sims796
October 19th, 2007, 11:56 AM
I made dinner last night. Steak. Was absolutely delicious. Of course, my biggest problem is staying focused on one thing at a time. But when I cook, I find myself surprisingly focused. However, I also get bored easily, so I feel like stopping halfway through. But unless I want to start a fire, I continue. The end result is always tasty. I'm bored typing...

Zanacross
October 19th, 2007, 11:59 AM
I took food for my gcse and i dont mind cooking its okay but ill only do it if i need to

Went
October 19th, 2007, 12:07 PM
I like cooking, indeed. When I was with my father, this holidays, I was the one who cooked almost all the time. But I prefer the food my mother does XD

♥~*Abby*~♥
October 19th, 2007, 01:30 PM
i predicicted sum1 would make a thread lyke this... creepy. ~_~

no. not only that but i suck.

Spaekle Oddberry
October 19th, 2007, 01:37 PM
Cooking? You mean, like, putting taquitos in the oven and heating them up? Or that magical thing my mom does that produces good food? The former is fast and easy. The latter I've never tried, but it sounds tedious. :< At least the end result is good.

Zanacross
October 19th, 2007, 01:39 PM
Cooking? You mean, like, putting taquitos in the oven and heating them up? Or that magical thing my mom does that produces good food? The former is fast and easy. The latter I've never tried, but it sounds tedious. :< At least the end result is good.

Lol very nice answer

Never tried cooking though

Ichikool
October 19th, 2007, 01:40 PM
I don't cook much but whenever I do, I like it. The only thinks I know how to make is ramen and brownies. ^^;

diamondpearl876
October 19th, 2007, 02:01 PM
Not really. I'll make my own lunch and dinner if needed, but I don't really ENJOY doing it.

Ayce
October 19th, 2007, 02:12 PM
I only cook when I have to. Sometimes I enjoy it, sometimes I don't, depends on my mood on that day, but generally I prefer to eat what other people have cooked.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
October 19th, 2007, 02:45 PM
I love cooking. So much fun, and delicious, also. xD

Natalie♥
October 19th, 2007, 03:38 PM
Cooking is alright and I'm pretty good at it, if I'm making cookies!

Azonic
October 19th, 2007, 03:40 PM
I never tried it before... and I don't think I want to xD

Waffle-San
October 19th, 2007, 03:49 PM
I love to cook!!! I don't always have the patience and I'm doubtful to really try new things when I'm actually in the kitchen but cooking's always fun. Well ussually........................

Edit:and i can't really cook anything well besides cookie's.

Sammi
October 19th, 2007, 03:55 PM
If I didn't like cooking, I wouldn't be in this dorm. We're required to cook one every five or so weeks for an entire week for your whole kitchen. I've already cooked once, and I loved it, even though it took forever to do. It's nice to make yummy food... and then eat it! :3

So yes, I like cooking, and I like to think I'm pretty good at it, even cooking meat. ^^

Sheena--Fujibayashi
October 19th, 2007, 04:20 PM
No, but I like baking cookies... which is something I do rarely. =| I`ve baked tons of times though & my cookies always taste good no, I`m not saying that because I made them. xD;

I don`t think I`d ever try cooking chicken or anything like that at the age of thirteen. It`d probably be a huge mess, I don`t really want to go into further detail. x]

Ayano Katagiri
October 19th, 2007, 04:37 PM
Cooking! I think it's pretty fun but I'm no good at it at all. D: It always comes out a failure...

Lumine
October 19th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Cooking? definately my dream when I was a kid was to be a world renowned chef but then it crumbled for some reason.., I just use cook books and I think I can cook better than my mum but she hogs the kitchen most of the time

♥~*Abby*~♥
October 19th, 2007, 05:26 PM
I don't cook much but whenever I do, I like it. The only thinks I know how to make is ramen and brownies. ^^;

o yeh im VERY good at making brownies and other deserts! ^_^

zel 2.0
October 19th, 2007, 05:32 PM
Oh well, I'm kinda like the oficial cook of my house, so I have to cook almost always, that takes all the fun of cooking, so that's why I'm staying with "All right"

In fact, I have the little problem of thinking "Why do I have to be cooking for 1+ hours something that I'll eat in just a bunch of minutes...?" (Not a fair trade in my opinion... :()
And that's why I don't like cooking that much. Just do something quickly to fill your stomach and that's it.

Anyway, my parents tell me I should become a chef... No fricking way!

joyce : the fluffy pirate~
October 20th, 2007, 02:14 AM
Not that I really reaaally like cooking.
I just cook whenever I need to. Like when my parents are not home for example xD

Rai
October 20th, 2007, 06:48 AM
All I can cook is Mac & Cheese, but yeah I like to cook =D

Baking cookies/desserts is fun too :3

Shadow_Yue
October 20th, 2007, 06:54 AM
Meh, cooking is ok but I don't like it very much.

TV Dinners FTW!

LaurenLOVESTONED
October 20th, 2007, 06:59 AM
my option isnt up there :(

i dislike cooking, but im very good at it... to me it just becomes another chore, but i like the eating part and washing the dishes ^^

Zanacross
October 20th, 2007, 07:01 AM
washing up is the worst part of cooking

meh

terrible.

Lo-chan
October 20th, 2007, 07:05 AM
Its alright =/ Its not the greatest thing ever. I always have to cook dinner for my sister and Ganon, which annoys me because my cooking sucks and I don't always like to cook x3

sims796
October 20th, 2007, 07:15 AM
washing up is the worst part of cooking

meh

terrible.

In the words of a close personal friend:

OOH YEEEEAAAHH!!!!

LaurenLOVESTONED
October 20th, 2007, 07:18 AM
i LOVE washing up. its oddly relaxing

Binary
October 20th, 2007, 07:26 AM
OOooo i like cooking,
and i like experimenting with food

Warheart
October 20th, 2007, 07:42 AM
..Yeah, but I suck at everything that isn't like...Chicken o_O

xD I have no idea why. Um, I mess around with food sometimes, but I hardly ever make anything that I heven't followed from a recipe somewhere xD

sims796
October 20th, 2007, 08:10 AM
..Yeah, but I suck at everything that isn't like...Chicken o_O

xD I have no idea why. Um, I mess around with food sometimes, but I hardly ever make anything that I heven't followed from a recipe somewhere xD

I go by instinct. I have a very good sense of smell (I can tell who's been in the hallway) and that comes in handy.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
October 20th, 2007, 10:41 AM
I like to cook, but I'm alright at it I guess. I never gotten anyone sick from it or myself though

:t354:TG

Vindog223
October 20th, 2007, 08:17 PM
I cant really cook much but I cook great.I dont like it much.

Cherrim
October 20th, 2007, 08:54 PM
I don't like the idea of cooking--getting up and having to make something just feels so bothersome. But when I actually get off my butt and do it, I do rather enjoy it. :x

It's fun when you're actually doing it. XD But I still prefer to have my meals made for me.

Himawarii
October 21st, 2007, 06:48 AM
I love cooking overall.When I'm lazy and don't feel like it,than that opinion alters XD

johnlycett
October 22nd, 2007, 01:56 AM
I love to cook, I love cooking with my nana we make the best yoyo's and cookies

Klingon
October 22nd, 2007, 04:09 AM
Yeah; I like cooking; I do it now and then; get that home made feeling XD