PDA

View Full Version : Trick with eggs or toiletpaper

Vindog223
October 20th, 2007, 08:12 PM
If you went trick or treating and someone gives you nothing do you throw eggs or take out the toilet paper.

Waffle-San
October 20th, 2007, 09:06 PM
Well not that I'd ever do this, unless it was a friend and it was his own house and he didn't care. Than I definately use the toilet paper.

IT could actually look halloweeny and cool. Eggs are gross and that would be just mean.

Ullion
October 20th, 2007, 09:24 PM
I don't go out for Halloween, and even so, I get candy, and if I don't, i wouldn't attacked the house. D:

However, if for some reason I got into some infernal rage or something, I'd do a mix. I'd normally TP the house, but of course add eggs to the end of it and have them wrapped on. Then you got double the trouble (or at least think?). 8D

Bebetrunks
October 20th, 2007, 11:30 PM
Wow, would never use the eggs, unless they totaly desirve repainting there whole house.

Melody
October 21st, 2007, 12:35 AM
Egging the house would be mean IMO.
Tp-ing the house is a different story. Toilet paper is a lot easier to clean up than eggs
and TP doesnt harm the house any. It just makes a paper mess that could be cleaned up with a waterhose ,a trashcan and a bit of time. since toilet paper degrades when it hits water it can be literally rinsed away with enough water.

Tetsu
October 21st, 2007, 12:40 AM
Id use the TP as a sling for the egg. I'd get enough velocity, and let them both loose at once. SPLAT! Toilet paper stuck to walls.

Vindog223
October 21st, 2007, 06:33 AM
I would do anything but if I got really ticked off id use toiletpaper.

Wish
October 21st, 2007, 06:46 AM
I would TP because of the reasons mentioned above. It would be easier to clean up. Although, I would never do that. I would get in SOOOOO much trouble.

Sheena--Fujibayashi
October 21st, 2007, 07:04 AM
My mind would be forcing me to throw eggs, but I`d just throw toilet paper. Dx

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
October 21st, 2007, 07:08 AM
I usually do it with both but this year I'm using potatoes and stuff baby potatoes

:t354:TG

Rai
October 21st, 2007, 07:30 AM
I always tiolet paper my own house :-D

Matt-the-Extraordinary
October 21st, 2007, 07:36 AM
You can get in less trouble for throwing toilet paper. =P

diamondpearl876
October 21st, 2007, 07:44 AM
I won't be surprised if my house gets hit with toilet paper or eggs. XD But, I'd never do it myself. I'm not like that.. or am i?

Azonic
October 21st, 2007, 08:19 AM
Take out the toilet paper first - then egg him xD

He's gonna never get out.. AND get egged.

♥~*Abby*~♥
October 21st, 2007, 11:34 AM
um, toilet paper sounds more lyke me.

Klingon
October 21st, 2007, 11:35 AM
I don't take any out; I just bang on the doors XD

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
October 21st, 2007, 11:43 AM
heck, I'd throw eggs :P
it wouldn't be too hard to put on a mask and a cloak and throw some eggs. there, they not-candy-ersons get there just-deserts, and I wouldn't get in trouble!

yay.

Death_Mande
October 21st, 2007, 11:50 AM
I always throw eggs wrapped in wet toilet paper. Lol, it gets real messy.

Virtual Headache
October 21st, 2007, 12:09 PM
I never play tricks on people, but I'd choose the toilet paper aswell.
The eggs are kind of disgusting, I'd go crazy if someone did that to me D:

Gary, the Magic Fairy
October 21st, 2007, 03:01 PM
HARD BOILED EGGS. xD

Write on the toilet paper, wrap the eggs in it, and throw it through their window. xD

Extric
October 21st, 2007, 04:27 PM
Egging the house would be mean IMO.
Tp-ing the house is a different story. Toilet paper is a lot easier to clean up than eggs
and TP doesnt harm the house any. It just makes a paper mess that could be cleaned up with a waterhose ,a trashcan and a bit of time. since toilet paper degrades when it hits water it can be literally rinsed away with enough water.

Actually, water just makes the mess worse. One of my neighbors got their house TPed and that night it rained. The toilet paper stuck to everything. The trees, roof, grass, and their bushes and flowers were covered in wet toilet paper. It took him a week to clean up the whole mess. It's easier just to take a ladder to high up places and pick the toilet paper off when it's dry.

If I were to do a trick on someone's house I would use the toilet paper. It's mean, but not as mean as using eggs. They could blow holes in the siding (if thrown hard enough and I throw really hard) and the inside eats away at the paint. I would only use the toilet paper though if there was not forecast of rain because then it becomes just plain evil.

sims796
October 21st, 2007, 04:29 PM
Meh, neither. Gasoline & a lighter is better for me...

Sora_8920
October 21st, 2007, 04:34 PM
TP. Because I would get ultimatly lucky, and have minor consaquince. XDD.