PDA

View Full Version : Europe or Asia?

Klingon
October 21st, 2007, 11:25 AM
Europe or Asia? I think I'll go for Europe since it is better; better as in more money; but Asia also has Japan and China :3

Cherrim
October 21st, 2007, 11:29 AM
I have no idea what you're talking about. Do you mean which people prefer? Where they'd want to live?

Regardless... I guess this goes in Other Voting Polls. :\

シーツー
October 21st, 2007, 11:30 AM
Europe
Since I´ve seen a film about Japan's culture, China and so on, I will never think again that Japan or China or other countries there are great.

Edit: You mean people?
Then I´d prefer Europe, too, although I don´t really know xD

Klingon
October 21st, 2007, 11:30 AM
Yeah; which people prefer; I prefer Europe; simply; it's nicer <3

Xairmo
October 21st, 2007, 12:06 PM
i prefer europe cuz there are so many countries there that i want to visit
but i wouldnt mind going to some places in asia ^^

Alakazam17
October 21st, 2007, 12:07 PM
I have no idea.

Of all the places I want to visit, I could probably make an equally long list for each continent. :D

Spaekle Oddberry
October 21st, 2007, 12:19 PM
I like both, but I'll have to say I prefer Europe overall. :3

Waffle-San
October 21st, 2007, 12:38 PM
Well besides maybe China and Japan, I'm also going to have to say Europe. Tones of countries.

Memory
October 21st, 2007, 12:43 PM
Europe. o: Actually, I was invited to go to Europe and Italy for twenty days next Summer. :3

latioslegends
October 21st, 2007, 12:49 PM
I have to go with Europe. Mostly case I would love to go to Italy, France, Germany. Plus I would love to see the many historical places there.

Ullion
October 21st, 2007, 12:56 PM
Europe, for sure.
EUROPE HAS FRANCE AND FRANCE HAS MAUDE! 8D;
But France is still awesome, especially En Provence. I'd love to go there.
Then I would like to see Germany, Rome and I'd like to go back to England again. Oh, and I'd like tosee Lithuania which is my grandfather's home country. >D

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
October 21st, 2007, 01:07 PM
I would like to go to Asian, just to go to Japan, thats the only reason why. But I dont understand the question exactly

:t354:TG

TwilightBlade
October 21st, 2007, 01:45 PM
I would love to go to Europe.. Some of my friends live in England, Portugal, Germany, etc. so it'd be nice to visit them. :3 Japan is fun but I dun understand anything.

But by the way you posted, I think you're asking which one is better like economically or whatever? o.O

♥~*Abby*~♥
October 21st, 2007, 02:31 PM
i prefer europe 4 several reasons.

Jaimes
October 21st, 2007, 02:50 PM
One side of my family is English and the other Chinese.

Once you've seen one part of Europe, you've seen it all because of similarity between cultures. So Asia all the way, it's a lot more varied culture and entertainment wise.

Xairmo
October 21st, 2007, 03:45 PM

Once you've seen one part of Europe, you've seen it all because of similarity between cultures. So Asia all the way, it's a lot more varied culture and entertainment wise.

hmm, thats a good point i never thought of it like that

Ullion
October 21st, 2007, 04:07 PM

Not necessarily. /= England is like an old-fashioned country with a large and beautiful country side. Whereas in France, or at least En Provence, its more modern, very rich-like and a LOT of commerce. With Germany you have modern/high-tech but in a more industrial sense and with Lithuania you have just basically a mix between France and England, old-style'd but nice looking cities.

To me, places like China and Japan are very similar, even compared to these 'similar cultures' of Europe. Plus, in places like China and Japan, you have over population, resulting in a lot of pollution. /=

diamondpearl876
October 21st, 2007, 05:50 PM
Europe. x] I want to visit France one day. And maybe Germany.

Jaimes
October 21st, 2007, 11:14 PM
Not necessarily. /= England is like an old-fashioned country with a large and beautiful country side. Whereas in France, or at least En Provence, its more modern, very rich-like and a LOT of commerce. With Germany you have modern/high-tech but in a more industrial sense and with Lithuania you have just basically a mix between France and England, old-style'd but nice looking cities.

To me, places like China and Japan are very similar, even compared to these 'similar cultures' of Europe. Plus, in places like China and Japan, you have over population, resulting in a lot of pollution. /=

LOL clearly you've never been to England if you think it's 'old fashioned & full of countrysides' :laugh:
That's like stereotyping all of America as full of dirt, plains and open roads, because I've seen a geographical photo of Texas. ¬_¬

London is another large polluted city, full of tourist attractions, shops, offices and the like. From expereince, it's very similar to Paris, Brussels & Berlin, because all of the countries are highly developed. Just as how France has a load of countryside as well, as does Germany, as does Switzerland etc. The temperatures are also pretty similar in Europe (colder at the top, warmer at the bottom) because it's a connected continent. Culture is easily shared between neighbours.

You know, there are other countries in Asia worth visiting besides China & Japan (which are pretty different)... like Singapore, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Tibet etc. Seperation by the sea, more extreme temperature differences and the fact that most of the countries are in different stages of development make a lot more variation.

johnlycett
October 22nd, 2007, 01:53 AM
Europe because i live there much more better.

Binary
October 22nd, 2007, 03:24 AM
Asia-Cos i live in Asia and it is a very beautiful and cultural place,
Unlike Europe, but Europe is also highly developed

Went
October 22nd, 2007, 06:25 AM
I already live in Europe, soo... x_x
I don't have any interest in going to Asia, right now. Plus, I don't know any languages there. I guess that English is international, but...

Soari
October 22nd, 2007, 06:31 AM
I would prefer Asia I just lurve Asia and I live in that continent too..

Sammi
October 22nd, 2007, 10:15 AM
Both? XD;; I've lived in Germany and Japan, and I liked them for different reasons. They both have interesting histories and cultures, if you ask me. I just can't pick one over the other.

I'd love to visit more of both continents... but knowing me, I'd get homesick after a few days. T_T I'm one sad person.

Lady Nicole
October 22nd, 2007, 10:34 AM
Dunno, I've never been to Asia...oh wait, yeah I have! Probably Asia then.

Ullion
October 22nd, 2007, 11:14 AM
LOL clearly you've never been to England if you think it's 'old fashioned & full of countrysides' :laugh:
That's like stereotyping all of America as full of dirt, plains and open roads, because I've seen a geographical photo of Texas. ¬_¬

London is another large polluted city, full of tourist attractions, shops, offices and the like. From expereince, it's very similar to Paris, Brussels & Berlin, because all of the countries are highly developed. Just as how France has a load of countryside as well, as does Germany, as does Switzerland etc. The temperatures are also pretty similar in Europe (colder at the top, warmer at the bottom) because it's a connected continent. Culture is easily shared between neighbours.

You know, there are other countries in Asia worth visiting besides China & Japan (which are pretty different)... like Singapore, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Tibet etc. Seperation by the sea, more extreme temperature differences and the fact that most of the countries are in different stages of development make a lot more variation.

As a matter of fact, I HAVE been to England. And I didn't say all of it was, I said 'in general', there is a difference. Plus, the places I stayed in most of the time had a more of an old-style to it, and the different places we visited tended to be more open and less settled in.

Eternal Nightmare
October 22nd, 2007, 11:41 AM
Um Asia I guess. I say Asia because I love Asain cuisine and I am into Asian things. So yeah.

Vavavoom ♣
October 22nd, 2007, 11:59 AM
Europe, for the win. <3 Mostly because of Slovakia. :3

Sheena--Fujibayashi
October 22nd, 2007, 12:00 PM
Wow, hard question. x_x Hmm. My ethnic background is eurasian, so basically I prefer both since I have visited both continents at least once & I had a great time. But, to be honest, Europe would be my choice.

xSPARTANc300
October 22nd, 2007, 12:01 PM
I love Chinese and also Japanese Culture, its very interesting, and of course the respect the people show to there fellow person, its quit impressive if you ask me ^_^, Plus the food rox!!

Pikaship101
October 22nd, 2007, 04:29 PM
Asia by far!...Okay,they only have Japan but...Japan is better than every other country conbined!Believe It.

Lady Nicole
October 22nd, 2007, 08:57 PM
As a matter of fact, I HAVE been to England. And I didn't say all of it was, I said 'in general', there is a difference. Plus, the places I stayed in most of the time had a more of an old-style to it, and the different places we visited tended to be more open and less settled in.

Places in England can vary an awful lot, I know because I live there.

But you know what? If you want to see 17th century buildings go to Prague or Vienna :)

Melody
October 22nd, 2007, 11:39 PM
Hm. I guess I'm more inclined to like europe because asians generally dont welcome tourists and new people. XP They're crowded enough as it is XD. But I'd love to tour both europe and Japan because I've heard Europe is so beautiful and I'd love to visit japan just to see what it's like over there.

Razer302
October 23rd, 2007, 04:24 AM
I would say Europe. The places in Europe are a lot nice than in some parts of Asia. I do want to go to Japan but I am not overly bothered if I don't go there.

President Showaddywaddy
October 23rd, 2007, 05:30 AM
I happen to live in England, and trust me; you wouldn't want to come here at t'moment.
The rest of Eurpoe is a lot better. Beautiful cities and lots of countryside. Much better than t'UK.
Asia, well I've never been, but I did watch 'Paul Merton in China'. China is vastly modernising, but still retaining it's ancient culture, like Japan and Singapore have done. And the people seem to be a lot nicer than the Britons.