PDA

View Full Version : Best and Worst Pokemon Ever

Harwinder
October 21st, 2007, 04:23 PM
What in YOUR opinion is the best and the worst Pokemon to ever be created?

Best:
Salamence
I love dragons and it looks super cool, oh and by the way it is super strong.

Worst:
Dunsparce - This Pokemon is completely useless, it looks ugly, and is weak.

Oh and to you people who ARE going to say Magikarp, please don't.
It is a ""WEAK"" Pokemon that with a little time becomes a very ""STRONG"" and powerful, and useful Pokemon. All you have to do is wait until level 20.

Gourmet Popcorn
October 21st, 2007, 04:41 PM
Best:
Metagross
He is so powerful and with an agility he is unstoppable.

Worst:
Dusparce
He is so horrible it's not even funny.

airconditioning
October 21st, 2007, 04:41 PM
To be fair, Dunsparce is a pretty good Serene Grace abuser- or he would be, if not for his stats.

Anyway:
Favs-
Porygon: Any Pokemon that can put over 600 Japanese children in a hospital is awesome.
Mudkip: I liek mudkips.

Unfavs:
Salamence: Way too fricking overused. I prefer Dragonite.
Garchomp: See above
Weavile: Extremely annoying unless you have a Poke with Mach Punch or Bullet Punch. Also, it's ugly. Also, see above.

From a battle standpoint:

Favs-
Porygon-Z: STAB+Adaptability Tri-Attack= pwnage. Don't forget Boltbeaming and Dark Pulse/ Nasty Plot, either.
Dragonite: DD+Outrage. 'Nuff said.

Unfavs-
The entire NU tier: This needs no explanation.
Spinda: Neither does this.

latioslegends
October 21st, 2007, 04:46 PM
Porygon: Any Pokemon that can put over 600 Japanese children in a hospital is awesome.
lol

My favorite Garchomp. My evd one has always made great progress with it's speed, and attack.

Unown are just basically worthless.

Harwinder
October 21st, 2007, 04:47 PM
OK i agree with you on the salamence being over used, but it is still awesome in battles and it looks cool.
Also I use BOTH dragonite and salamence.

And what do you mean dunsparce is a good serene grace abuser, and i mean that literally.
Really what does that mean?

Rainfall
October 21st, 2007, 04:48 PM
Best: Umbreon, because I just love it tons and twilight Pokemon are awesome

Worst: Grimar and Muk. Ugly sludge creatures. >_>

airconditioning
October 21st, 2007, 04:56 PM
OK i agree with you on the salamence being over used, but it is still awesome in battles and it looks cool.

I listed Salamence because I actually hate how he looks. Then again, I hate most 3rd gen Pokemon.

And what do you mean dunsparce is a good serene grace abuser, and i mean that literally.
Really what does that mean?

Serene Grace: The chances of a move having an effect doubles.

For example, Headbutt has a 30% flinch rate. With Serene Grace, the percentage doubles to 60%. With a good Thunder Wave, Dunsparce can outrun many Pokemon, allowing him to flinch them easily. And Serene Grace works with any move, not just flinching. It doubles AncientPower's stat raise percentage, Thunder's paralyzation rate, and Ice Beam's freeze rate. The best part is that Dunsparce has a large enough movepool to take advantage of this. His stats just suck, which is why he hangs around at UU.

Here's hoping to an evolution come 5th gen...

Harwinder
October 21st, 2007, 05:01 PM
lol I hear that the the next RPG Pokemon game is a JHOTO REMAKE.
That will be awesome I can;t wait until it comes out.
More info:
I have read on several different forums (Main on being serebii forums) that it has been confirmed since 1 month after diamond and pearl came out in Japan that a Jhoto remake was going to be coming out in the future.

How do they know this:
Well it has something to do with the Games coding or something like that, some people found some thing (codes i;m guessing) for jhoto Pokemon or some such.

^^I read about that a LONG time ago, but I was so happy to read that, that I never forgot it. lol

Myoko-chan
October 21st, 2007, 05:07 PM
lol I hear that the the next RPG Pokemon game is a JHOTO REMAKE.
That will be awesome I can;t wait until it comes out.
More info:
I have read on several different forums (Main on being serebii forums) that it has been confirmed since 1 month after diamond and pearl came out in Japan that a Jhoto remake was going to be coming out in the future.

How do they know this:
Well it has something to do with the Games coding or something like that, some people found some thing (codes i;m guessing) for jhoto Pokemon or some such.

^^I read about that a LONG time ago, but I was so happy to read that, that I never forgot it. lol

And what does this have to do with the topic? Congratulations, you just spammed in your OWN topic, rofl. Also, the game coding is because of PokeSAV, theres option that makes the pokemon info say that it was caught in Johto, but that does not prove anything, custom wonder cards could be made with cheating, why not custom catch locations to make people wonder? Plus, you could already obtain all 493 Pokemon on D/P, so theres really no point to make a game featuring Johto Pokemon because it wouldn't be right for trading. FR/LG remakes were so R/S/E players could fill in the first 151 of their Pokedex. But since could already obtain 151-251 without a Cheating Device or anything in D/P, there wouldn't be a point.

Anyways, going back on topic.

Best: Spiritomb
I dunno, it's just awesome...

Worst: Bidoof
It's too common, and it's a beaver.. what the hell was Gamefreak thinking when they made this?

Dannx
October 21st, 2007, 05:12 PM
if u want a trainer card go to my thread plz i need some buissnes

airconditioning
October 21st, 2007, 05:13 PM

Nobody cares about your trainer cards. Go away.

Also, Spiritomb is awesome. It's a pain to get, though.

Myoko-chan
October 21st, 2007, 05:16 PM

Yea um first of all, your trainer card is horrible, the Shaymin and Gliscor is not transparent, and the letters D-A-N aren't even in a straight line, plus, you used the pokecharms TC generator as the base, you fail.

Harwinder
October 21st, 2007, 05:38 PM
ok sorry about my off topic.
And why are you posting your trainer cards here, we don't need them, even if we did there is a site (pokecharms.com I believe) that makes them better. <<--off topic

On Topic:
Actually it's not that hard to get spirtomb. I got one on level one for a charmander i think, from the GTS. And besides that, IT IS AWESOME as well. (Besides the fact that it is a ghost that looks like ball sitting on a fortune tellers ball holding thingy

airconditioning
October 21st, 2007, 05:43 PM
Actually it's not that hard to get spirtomb. I got one on level one for a charmander i think, from the GTS. And besides that, IT IS AWESOME as well. (Besides the fact that it is a ghost that looks like ball sitting on a fortune tellers ball holding thingy

I meant to get one without trading. I spent an hour with my friend going in and outside of our Secret Bases to get one. But it was totally worth it.

Harwinder
October 21st, 2007, 05:46 PM
lol, do people REALLY make secret bases, I see no use in making one. No offense.
Also what do you have to press to soft reset in D/P?

airconditioning
October 21st, 2007, 05:55 PM
lol, do people REALLY make secret bases, I see no use in making one. No offense.
Also what do you have to press to soft reset in D/P?

L+R+SELECT+START

Anyway, I forgot to put that I love Slowbro. I just love its stupid face. :D

I hate Slowking, though. It's intelligent.

Bishopk
October 21st, 2007, 05:56 PM
Worst: Bidoof
It's too common, and it's a beaver.. what the hell was Gamefreak thinking when they made this?

They were thinking: "We had Rattata in first gen, Sentret in second gen, Zigzagoon in third, what will we do for this one?"

Best: Electivire. Electabuzz was lingering in uselessness until 4th gen.
Worst: uhhhhhhhh Rattata.
Of course, for every above average pokémon there is one below average.

Monzae
October 21st, 2007, 06:09 PM
Weavile: Extremely annoying unless you have a Poke with Mach Punch or Bullet Punch. Also, it's ugly. Also, see above.

:O!
Blasphemy!

Favs: Slowbro
Weavile
Cacturne

Least Favs:
Any metal Pokemon
Bidoof
Luvdisk
Rotom
(Basically any poorly designed pokemon.)

diamondpearl876
October 21st, 2007, 06:09 PM
This is in the DP part of forums so I'm guessing this is for 4th gen only...?

Best - Weavile
Worst - Magmorter.. ftw man

Kayke™
October 21st, 2007, 06:12 PM
Focus Sash Ratatta is insanely cheap sometimes with endeavor + quick attack, but it isn't really "bad".

Bidoof is obviously the best Pokemon ever. I have a "special sweeping" Bidoof for Pokemon Battle Revolution...(The "Little" Cup. -.-)

It knows...
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Grass Knot

Ooh, scary, aint it?!

All kidding aside, Garchomp, Weavile, and Heracross are too good.

And...Ninjask is evil. Suck my Ice Shard!

pm_41
October 21st, 2007, 06:21 PM
Best: Arceus - IT'S GOD!!!:P

Worst: Magikarp - All it can do is flop around!

sims796
October 21st, 2007, 06:21 PM
Me? Well

Best: Vileplume. It can survive SOOOO much. Then there's Raichu, underestimated power.

Least: Um...Dunsparce? What else, Delibird.

EDIT:He said NO MAGIKARP! IT IS MEANT TO EVOLVE! ALL UNEVOLED POKES ARE MEANT TO EVOLVE.

airconditioning
October 21st, 2007, 06:27 PM
I actually like Magikarp. The Splash Attack animation was quite lulzy.

Monzae
October 21st, 2007, 06:40 PM
Magikarp was always the butt of cruel jokes because of how utterly useless he is, but then when he turns into Gyrados the tides suddenly turn.. well, why wouldn't they? Gyrados kicks ass!

Therefore Magikarp doesn't suck THAT hard. Only if you don't have EXP Share, then he might suck a bit. xD

Apathetic_Yen
October 21st, 2007, 08:26 PM
Favorite
-Gallade He's so cool with his cool looks and his powerfulness and sword like elbows. Why did they have to make him suck by making him slow?

Hated
-Spinda Seriously, what was the point. I was told EVs but there are definately better places to go for EVs then friggin Spindas

Shiny Umbreon
October 21st, 2007, 08:28 PM
Sorry, wrong forum. Things like this go in Pokémon General.

-MOVED-

President Showaddywaddy
October 22nd, 2007, 12:01 AM
Best

1)Eevee: Come on, you get seven choices as to what it evolves into, and Eevee itself isn't that bad. I took on the elite four with a lv50 Eevee and a lv52 Meganium. I won.

2)Chikorita: High defense and good attack, this is exactly how I work. Plus it's evos carry on these traits.

Worst

1)Magikarp: Please don't make me talk about this. You can't even give them TMs!

2)Zubat: It's an annoying bat that appears every three steps in a cave and it's only attack is leech seed. Case closed.

Ranger Dude
October 22nd, 2007, 05:23 AM
In the next game, Dunsparce needs an evo!

Best: Tyranitar & Lucario!

Worst: Remoraid & Combee!

Milke
October 22nd, 2007, 08:12 AM
THE BEST POKEMON EVER IS KYOGRE I CAN KILL WITH HIM ONLY WEAK AGAINST SUPER GOOD ELECTRIC!!!!!!!!

Terry M
October 22nd, 2007, 10:17 AM
Well here are mine:

Best:Electivire(it's just so awesome)Jynx(come on she's a power house),Alakazam('cos it's IQ is 5000.

Worst:
Heatran(because it's a useless legendary)

Manaphy & Phione(why couldn't they just make them normal pokemon and make phione evolve into manaphy?)

♥~*Abby*~♥
October 22nd, 2007, 11:24 AM
fav- raichu. cool looking, awesome, and strong.

bad- pikachu. overrated, 2 popular, weak, and usless.

Umi Ryuzaki
October 22nd, 2007, 11:54 AM
best pokemon:
salamance, is incredible, kingdra or spritomb they are great
worst pokemon
dunsparce is ugly and weak

Blake55
October 22nd, 2007, 12:27 PM
Best: Lucario and lugia
Worst: Magikarp

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
October 22nd, 2007, 03:26 PM
Best: Banette, Giratina and Drifblim

Worst Magikarp Metapod and other cacooned Pokemon

:t354:TG

~Rene~
October 23rd, 2007, 02:35 AM
Best Pokemons: Pikachu, Eevee and Flareon
Worst Pokemon: Magikarp

~Rene~ :t025:

Harwinder
October 23rd, 2007, 11:12 AM
WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT MAGIKARP IT IS NOT SUCKY!!! GIVE IT TIME AND IT WILL OWN!!

Moving on, sorry for posting in wrong forum. Also thanks for your opinions.

Jorah
October 23rd, 2007, 12:18 PM
Heh, that's why people hate Magikarp and not Gyarados

Dunsparce is kind of cute actually

Hilarious, but kind of mean...haha

Fav: Meowth. Soo cute. My second favourites are Gardevoir and Eevee

Worst: Geodude. I have a long-time hatred of that Pokemon. Its a flying head XD Same with Glalie

Elusive
October 23rd, 2007, 12:24 PM
Best:
Lucario - How you can you not love it? <3 Lucario is just a very unique Pokemon that, in the hands of the right trainer, own some major PokeButt.

Wost:
Lickilicky - The name sucks, it sucks in battle, and just a waste of a space. Why not give Pinsir his evolution? Or give Kangaskhan a baby form? So many things you could have done but wasted it on Lickilicky who is an uglier and stupider version of Lickintung.

J-Rad
October 23rd, 2007, 03:07 PM
best poke: ummmm I would say.................. I don't know a lot of pokemon are very powerful IMO no one is the strongest

Weakest: Dusperence is a waste of a pokedex entry and it fails life, like most ubers

Magikarp is not weak!!!!!!!

MUSION
October 24th, 2007, 03:53 AM
This is the most biased response ever but:

Best: Cacturne, Flygon and other desert pokemon.

Worst: Mew, Manaphy and other cream puffs.

Aqua Mudkip
October 24th, 2007, 04:51 AM
One Winged Angel Trainer Sephiroth:
Favorite... I mean...
Most POWERFUL!: Mudkips. They are pleasant to look on the eye, and they are extremely strong. If I had an army of them, I would turn them into fighting machines to make everyone miserable. HAHAHAHA! :badsmile:
Most puny of them all... (I don't care): Magikarp, SUCKS except it's evo.! And so as Meowth, Except for Skitty and it's evo. but their starting to get boring...

Me2UJus4Free
October 24th, 2007, 09:38 AM
Best Pokemon: F.E.A.R

Worst Pokemon: Charizard. Just because.

SilencedShooter
October 24th, 2007, 09:47 AM
My favorite pokemon is Poliwhirl/toed...lol. I think the best pokemon are ubers though....which is why I don't use them.

Worst pokemon: Sunkern. (but it's adorable)

J-Rad
October 24th, 2007, 01:53 PM
One Winged Angel Trainer Sephiroth:
Favorite... I mean...
Most POWERFUL!: Mudkips. They are pleasant to look on the eye, and they are extremely strong. If I had an army of them, I would turn them into fighting machines to make everyone miserable. HAHAHAHA! :badsmile:
Most puny of them all... (I don't care): Rattata, SUCKS! And so as most of the cat pokemon, Except for Skitty and it's evo. but their starting to get boring...

rattat is FEAR so it pwns, Dusperence and Bidoof suck

Shadowthinker
October 27th, 2007, 12:26 AM
Best:Lucario its got a good type and its cool

Worst:Any Pokemon that charm its my worst attack

Willock
October 27th, 2007, 03:59 AM
for me:
BEST: Giratina
Worst: Feebas
why anone would bother with feebas is beyond me.

Willbey
October 27th, 2007, 10:57 AM
Fav-
All Steel and ground pokemon, Da best one is steelix! He looks cool. 200 defense is really good although speed is thirty. And my both fav types!

Worst-
Kakuna is completely useless.