C. Try to find the one who lost the money
D. Pocket it and spend it only on others
E. Donate it to PokeCommunity
D. Fund/Start A Business with it

And no, no "others". :P

Sammi
October 21st, 2007, 05:36 PM
$1000 isn't enough to start a business. XD;

I'd start by trying to find the one who lost the money, because $1000 is a lot, and I'd feel guilty if I just took it. If they cant' find the owner and I get it, I'd probably spend it on myself and get a laptop. XD;; Whatever's left, if even applicable, will probably be spent on more stuff for me, like candy!! :D

TwilightBlade
October 21st, 2007, 05:45 PM
Hmm buy my teacher's robot ninja and then blame it when it blows up meh homework so I don't have to do it gah. Dx

Bah, I'll spend it on something.. Either for myself or friends/family. I don't really need anymore toys (except for the iPhone ahh) so I guess a family cruise or clothes. Btw, it'd be kinda hard to find the honest person who dropped it unless it was obvious so um, finder's keepers.. :B

diamondpearl876
October 21st, 2007, 05:47 PM
I'd just keep it. XD; I mean, who would be stupid enough to lose that much money? Also, people could lie if I'm like, "Hey, did you just lose a thousand dollarz?@!?@!"

... I'd buy pet monkeys.

sims796
October 21st, 2007, 06:26 PM
I'd use it to fund my campain for WORLD DOMINATION!

Vavavoom ♣
October 21st, 2007, 06:35 PM
Well... I'm not selfish. But you know, I'd share a little bit of money with my friends. So I pick the " A. Pocket it and spend it only on yourself ". <~ However, I'd share with my lovelu frunds, as I said. :33

Vindog223
October 21st, 2007, 06:41 PM
Id use it on myself so i can use like 25$ for PC and the other 975$ to buy other stuff for me.

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
October 21st, 2007, 06:45 PM
Of course $1000 is fine to start a business. Enough to spread several Burrito stands all over the city.

I choose "D".

Arcanine
October 21st, 2007, 07:02 PM
Hard hard question. The right thing to do is turn it in. I mean it is someone else's money and I'd hate to lose $1000 (not like I got that much XD) and come to find out that someone else took it. But I think it might be hard to do, I mean with $1000 I could buy my PS3 and a few games. I could put the money toward the new laptop I want. Or whatever.
But yea, I think I'd turn it in.

Lumine
October 21st, 2007, 07:10 PM
Tricky and hard, but to be honest Id hate to lose quite an amount of $$$ and I'll only keep the grand if I cant find the one who lost the money =P

Mario The World Champion
October 21st, 2007, 07:16 PM
I'll keep the $1000 for myself. I could buy a lot of anime DVDs with that!!

Ullion
October 21st, 2007, 07:17 PM
Yay for Kyle Style being greedy. <3 If the person is idiotic enough to lose $1000 like that, they don't even deserve to get it back. So to Kyle the money would go. I chose 'keep it for myself' but I'd actually save the money up. :3

Kyoko
October 21st, 2007, 07:21 PM
I'd turn it in because I'd feel too guilty if I didn't. However, if I couldn't find the owner and was able to keep it, that money would go towards college. I need to start saving up for that D:

Sheena--Fujibayashi
October 21st, 2007, 07:46 PM
I`d spend it for my personal use. Like to buy clothes, accessories & stuff like that. =3

I don`t want to be selfish, so I might as well lend some of the money to family or just give it to charity.

Alakazam17
October 21st, 2007, 07:56 PM
I'd probably use it to buy my text books for next semester.

Well, I suppose that won't be enough....but I could put it towards my text book fund. :D

Cherrim
October 21st, 2007, 08:53 PM
Mm, I'd probably indulge a little and buy myself a PSP or something, but otherwise it'd go toward my university tuition. Booo at having to spend money smartly. :C

johnlycett
October 21st, 2007, 09:14 PM
I would buy a laptop ... and then put in my back for when i really need it for when im older

Waffle-San
October 21st, 2007, 10:19 PM
Well If it's really obvious who dropped it, than I'm going to give it back. I'd try to find the owner at first, but I probabley wouldn't be very patient.
I'd end up sharing it with friends, after I got myself eather A Wii, A new Hockey Stick or a Canucks jersey.
Eather way I'd have money left over to save or give away.

Astinus
October 21st, 2007, 10:42 PM
At first, I would just kind of stare at the money in my hands. Moral sense would tell me to try to return it to the rightful owner, but knowing how people act, I would just keep it to myself. Besides, it would teach the person who lost it to be more careful with their money.

Then I would just place it in my bank account so I can save up and get my apartment. Or a car. :3 Either one would be nice.

Amoeba
October 21st, 2007, 10:48 PM
I'd attempt to find the owner. That's a lot of money to loose. Of course if nobody claimed it, I'd keep it. I'd probably save it. Could go towards paying off my student loan when I go to uni.

Klingon
October 22nd, 2007, 04:16 AM
I'd go and find the owner, or give some to the police and keep $50 of it.

Suki
October 22nd, 2007, 04:51 AM
I'd go and try to find the owner of it maybe. But the owner would have to be really really clumsy. If I couldn't I would just probably keep it and spend it and share it out to friends and people. I would be really excited though.

Klingon
October 22nd, 2007, 04:55 AM
If you find $1000, you don't know who's it is really; could of got thre by a few methods, so it is hard to tell what to do or what action to take.

Shika
October 22nd, 2007, 05:42 AM
I'll probably donate some and start a business.

Soari
October 22nd, 2007, 06:37 AM
$1000 is alot for me... I would had buy clothes, shoes or accessories If I would left with some money I would gave it my friends or charity.

Aegis
October 22nd, 2007, 06:43 AM
Well, if I couldn't find who it belonged to, then I'd probably put it towards my spending money in my Japan foreign exchange.

Lady Nicole
October 22nd, 2007, 08:01 AM
I'd hand it in to the police station of course. Chances are they won't find the person it belongs to anyway. I've given loads of stuff in there and they say I can keep it if no-one comes to get it.

Jaimes
October 22nd, 2007, 08:45 AM
Heck, I'd pocket it straight away. By the time I leave uni I'll have a $80,000 debt on my head. I need all the money I can get..

Klingon
October 22nd, 2007, 09:04 AM
I came up with this "$1000? Let's go and get a gun" Sarcasm.

Joey the Cockroach
October 22nd, 2007, 10:05 AM
i would definately pocket it. its a grand, right? definately worth keeping.

♥~*Abby*~♥
October 22nd, 2007, 10:57 AM
i mite give sum 2 my friends, but most of it will b used on me. ^_^

Shadow_Yue
October 22nd, 2007, 01:34 PM
I have to be honest. I would take it and run.

Natalie♥
October 22nd, 2007, 02:05 PM
I'd keep half of it for myself and donate to other half to an animal shelter.

Wish
October 22nd, 2007, 02:06 PM
I would of took it and ran straight home xP, It would be all for me xP

Te-em
October 22nd, 2007, 02:07 PM
I would buy TCG cards and video games :D

Faceless*
October 22nd, 2007, 02:15 PM
1 w0ulb d3f1n1t3ly r3turn 1t.

Naw, I would keep it, buy me some happiness :D

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
October 22nd, 2007, 03:00 PM
first I'll buy some stuff for myself and then give the rest to people that need it or a friend that needs money because he/she sucks

:t354:TG

Scytheteen
October 22nd, 2007, 03:17 PM
$1000 isn't enough to start a business. XD;

I'd start by trying to find the one who lost the money, because $1000 is a lot, and I'd feel guilty if I just took it. If they cant' find the owner and I get it, I'd probably spend it on myself and get a laptop. XD;; Whatever's left, if even applicable, will probably be spent on more stuff for me, like candy!! :D

Oh sammi...you little goody good...

Anyway, I accidentally clicked donate it to PC, but i'd probably fund it or invest it in a business.

Melody
October 22nd, 2007, 10:34 PM
I'd try to find out who lost it. I'd like go around and ask some people. But If no one claimed it then I'd keep it for myself. Put it in the bank. Buy a car maybe. Or put it toward college. XP I could certainly use some cash to spend on that XD

Razer302
October 23rd, 2007, 04:16 AM
I would keep it. I would spent most of it on myself. But give some to my friends.

Blake55
October 23rd, 2007, 02:19 PM
I would first go to the police station and see if anyone lost it if not i would just keep it and put it in my bank.

Azonic
October 23rd, 2007, 02:53 PM
I'd totally spend it on myself... I'm selfish in that sorta way... dun have a heart 4 others >3

EDIT: I doubt that you'll actually find the person who lost the bucks. I mean... whoever you ask is definitely saying yes. I know I would <.<

Extric
October 23rd, 2007, 03:34 PM
Umm...It would be really easy to find the person who the money belonged to be cause everyone you ask is going to say yes. It's easier just to pocket the money and spend it on yourself. I'm not selfish, but the money could help me out just as much as anyone else. The poor are most likely going to spend it on drugs and alcohol, unless you donate it to a charity but there are tons of others who already do that. Don't see why you would use the money you found on your friends, family if they needed it, but no on the friends. I could maybe donate it to PC, but only a small amount and it's not enough to start a business.