View Full Version : Do you have allergies?

The Infinite Devil Machine
October 22nd, 2007, 1:48 AM
Do you have any allergies, severe or minor? I personally go crazy around cat dander...>_<

October 22nd, 2007, 1:52 AM
Yes im allergic to grass and flower <_<
And dog hair ...... so weird

October 22nd, 2007, 1:53 AM
I'm allergic to cats actually ;;

October 22nd, 2007, 1:54 AM
I'm allergic to cats actually ;;
Hahahah im sort allergic to cats (there hair)
It kinda sucks

October 22nd, 2007, 1:55 AM
I've found that I'm only allergic to like, huge fat cats(With thick coats). 0_o

October 22nd, 2007, 1:57 AM
I've found that I'm only allergic to like, huge fat cats(With thick coats). 0_o
Now thats wierd what about small cats?

Im allergic to saltanas Its good i dislike them xD

October 22nd, 2007, 3:18 AM
Iam not allergic to anythin,
Iam healthy ;)

October 22nd, 2007, 3:20 AM
I'm allergic to those big puffy white cats O.o

And Autumn. I'm allergic to Autumn too.

Vavavoom ♣
October 22nd, 2007, 3:21 AM
No, I don't. That's good because I don't want to die/be sick, in a stupid way.

October 22nd, 2007, 3:22 AM
I'm allergic to those big puffy white cats O.o
And Autumn. I'm allergic to Autumn too.

Those would be the ones. Yuck, oh well, they're ugly anyway. I'm also kinda Pollen sensitive.

October 22nd, 2007, 3:40 AM
I don't know which allergies I have, if any. So I'll just say I don't have any allergies.

October 22nd, 2007, 3:55 AM
Nope; I don't; Not that I know, anyway.

October 22nd, 2007, 4:20 AM
I'm allergic to most shellfish, It sucks because my family almost always eats them :/

October 22nd, 2007, 4:27 AM
I haven't discovered any allergies I might have yet so I feel lucky. I once thought I was allergic to melon because after eating it my throat was itchy but all the other hundreds of times I've eaten it it hasn't. Maybe it was just a one off.

October 22nd, 2007, 4:41 AM
yeah... fruit like oranges and banana, watermelons they make my mouth feel funny and stings, I can’t explain it exactly, apart from that none.

October 22nd, 2007, 6:00 AM
I used to be very allergic to peanuts, but for some reason, it just.. went away. But before, I used to swell up and get bumps... ugly. XP

October 22nd, 2007, 6:29 AM
Nopes I am not allergic to anything Yay~

October 22nd, 2007, 6:32 AM
I'm allergic to milk. :S And to soya.
I have to drink milk from oats.

October 22nd, 2007, 10:12 AM
As far as I know, I don't have any allergies, which is good; my mom used to have tons of allergies, and hearing about her allergy shots she'd get wasn't pleasant at all.

At least I didn't inherit her allergy to chocolate. She coughs and hacks when she eats almost every kind of chocolate except for milk chocolate. I'd die. ;____;</3 But knowing me, if I did have it, I'd be like her and eat it anyway! :D

Lady Nicole
October 22nd, 2007, 10:36 AM
I'm allergic to invertebrate bites of all kinds, but some more severely than others...like cat fleas and mosquitoes *shudders*

I used to be allergic to milk but I grew out of it. Weird.

Wait, I'm sure I'm allergic to something else. What was it? :\

October 22nd, 2007, 10:52 AM
No, I don't have any allergie yet.
I hope never have one. xD

October 22nd, 2007, 10:53 AM
Natural allergies to pollen, dust. I get SO frustrated at allergy season. My eyes get puffy, must breath through my mouth, my head feels wozzy etc. I like to be left alone at that time.

Sad thing is, I love plants. :'(.

I also have an allergy to penicillin. I get seizures when used. Not serious seizures, but "staring spells" where I just stare blanky at nothing. usually for a good 3 minutes, sonetimes longer. I can't remember what happends during.

October 22nd, 2007, 10:56 AM
i get seasonal alleargies in every month but winter. thats y i like winter so much, that and other reasons.

October 22nd, 2007, 11:34 AM
im allergic to chocolate.

October 22nd, 2007, 11:39 AM
No, I haven´t.
I´m glad to have none and I´ll never wanna have any.

October 22nd, 2007, 12:32 PM
I'm allergic to penicillin; I don't know how I reacted it to it, though; I was really little.

I also start to get allergies when the the climate here constantly changes. :\ Like, lately, it's been going from cold to hot to cold to hot and it has been driving me nuts.

Virtual Chatot
October 22nd, 2007, 12:43 PM
I'm allergic to Penicillin, which is made out of Algae, which I am also Allergic to...

Ben Kenobi
October 22nd, 2007, 12:48 PM
Yes, to animal fur (cats and birds mainly).

Spaekle Oddberry
October 22nd, 2007, 12:59 PM
Not really, but cough syrup messes with my head. It makes me irritable and prone to violence. According to my parents, it's like a Jekyll and Hyde thing. XD

October 22nd, 2007, 1:06 PM
I have seasonal allergies. They don't bother me now, but in the spring time around May, it's really bad. And ragweed... whatever that is.

I also had a bad allergic reaction to some pink medicine I took when I was little. That was terrible I heard, but I don't rememeber.

October 22nd, 2007, 1:38 PM
im allergic to chocolate.

*pats on back*

neways, yeh, i dont have ne other allergies besides seasonal, i think. no normal allergies, like dust.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
October 22nd, 2007, 1:51 PM
I have 2 allergies

1.) Seafood
2.) Spring and the growning of plants

October 22nd, 2007, 1:58 PM
I have the normal allergies (Pollen, Dust, etc.)

Other allergies I don't have. xP

October 22nd, 2007, 2:14 PM
Dust,grass,corn,air. Pretty much things in the air that isn't oxygen.

October 22nd, 2007, 3:25 PM
Well I have a weird form of Lactose Intallerancy, but that's basically it. Unless you count the spring hay fever. (but that's getting milder every year it seems)

October 22nd, 2007, 3:39 PM
I'm allergic to peanuts :/

October 22nd, 2007, 3:42 PM
I am allergic to penicillin. It can get annoying if I am sick with something where that is the common medication. >_>

My brother is allergic to seafood, which is ironic as our dad's side of the family is from the Maritimes. XD

October 22nd, 2007, 4:23 PM
I don't think I have any... Lucky me. :U

October 22nd, 2007, 6:18 PM
Same as the person above, not allergic to anything

October 23rd, 2007, 4:07 AM
I have no allergies. None of my family has any either.

October 23rd, 2007, 9:34 AM
I'm unlucky. I have a whole lot of them.

October 23rd, 2007, 4:56 PM
Nope, not one allergy for me.

~ kthxbai.:t319:

Tangerine Fox
October 24th, 2007, 7:37 AM
Ha ha -- I have tons of allergies, but luckily, most aren't too bad. I am allergic to: cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, cows, insect bites, grass/tree/flower pollen, dust, and a few other things. Most are manageable and I still keep a dog and spend a lot of time outside, but spring is absolutely miserable when the first wave of pollen hits. Thank goodness for Zyrtec or I'd have to spend all my time inside. <3

October 24th, 2007, 12:15 PM
I'm alergic to dust,pollen,ragweed, and cat dander.
What sucks is that I like cats ;; I cant resist petting 'em and all. And I always end up with itchy watery eyes D:

October 24th, 2007, 12:24 PM
Nope! And I'm pretty of happy about it too!

November 5th, 2007, 4:38 PM
I have nasal allergies. Dust and cat fur seem to be two of my main triggers - which may make it seem odd to know that I live happily with four cats, but I'm usually fine as long as I don't get any of their fur up my nose. I'm worse with dust, though - I can't even clean up my room or anywhere else without going into watery-eyed sneezing (and possibly coughing) fits. >_< At one point things were so bad that I couldn't even visit home without having my allergies act up, but I think I've gotten better since then.

November 5th, 2007, 4:52 PM
And I want one so bad but they cause my eyes to get really itchy and I start sneezing and getting dizzy.....

November 5th, 2007, 5:35 PM
Pollen. When Spring comes around, it's not pretty. That first year my allergies started, my eyes puffed up so much, I could barely see. The itching and the watering is just so annoying, it's like you just have a rash. And I read somewhere that the itchy reaction to a mosquito bite is an allergy to its fluid. Whatever it is, they're both annoying.

November 5th, 2007, 7:23 PM
None at all. One of my good friends recently discovered that he was allergic to sunflower seeds. At first, he became itchy, blind, then numb. He was praying to God the whole time while he was in the hospital. I cried. I thought he was going to die.

November 5th, 2007, 7:43 PM
Nope, not allergies at all. Although when I was a baby I was allergic to milk, so my mom had a bad time with feeding me. She said she had to get speical milk from Russia or something for me. xP

The Fallen
November 6th, 2007, 10:47 AM
I used to be bothered by them when I was younger, but now, not so much. I more than likely grew out of them.