PDA

View Full Version : Do You Wear Braces?

♥~*Abby*~♥
October 22nd, 2007, 01:08 PM
do u wear braces? do u have ne need 4 them?

i dont wear braces, never did. and my teeth r relitively straight. what about u?

Klingon
October 22nd, 2007, 01:10 PM
Nah; never have, never will need to.

Vavavoom ♣
October 22nd, 2007, 01:14 PM
Gladly, no, I don't wear braces. :3 However, one day, I'll need them, maybe.

PokemonRox
October 22nd, 2007, 01:15 PM
no my teeth are nice and straight XD

Chikara
October 22nd, 2007, 01:16 PM
No, I got mine taken off like last week, so they're straight now <33

Natalie♥
October 22nd, 2007, 02:11 PM
I have braces and I can't wait to get them off.

diamondpearl876
October 22nd, 2007, 02:24 PM
Nope. I have straight teeth, too. Braces seem to be a pain in the ass.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
October 22nd, 2007, 02:58 PM
my teeth aren't perfectly straight but there not crooket so I dont need braces and i wont want them anyways

:t354:TG

Loyal Arcanine
October 22nd, 2007, 03:00 PM
I had them. Twice even, since they made some sort of mistake the first time. :x Anyway, they're out now and my teeth are pretty straight.

♥~*Abby*~♥
October 22nd, 2007, 03:15 PM
Nope. I have straight teeth, too. Braces seem to be a pain in the ass.

yes they r. both my mom, brother, and friend have all had them, and it really got in their way. ~no more sticky foods~ and it hurt, apparently.

Scytheteen
October 22nd, 2007, 03:15 PM
I don't have them, and I need them badly. My teeth (mainly the bottom ones) are all over the place. My dentist said if I don't get them, it will start to affect my health.

Waffle-San
October 22nd, 2007, 03:17 PM
NOpe, apparently my Brother's going to need them, despite the fact my teeth all came out pretty straight. I got lucky :)

TwilightBlade
October 22nd, 2007, 04:24 PM
No but my mom saids I should go get them. I think my teeth are just fine. I never smile anymore anyways. :B

Sammi
October 22nd, 2007, 04:54 PM
Nope, just a cemented retainer at the back of my bottom row of teeth, and that would be gone if I could remove it. -_-; I stopped wearing the top retainer a year ago at least.

I had braces for about seven or so years, my counting might be off. I started with just my four top teeth when I was about eight, I think, but I did get a full set after time. In addition, I had numerous permanent and non-permanent teeth pulled, had to have my upper jaw expanded nightly for a set period with a painful device on the top of my mouth twice, and I also had two different kinds of headgear, one that went behind my head at night, and a year or so later, an embarrassing one that covered my face for whenever I was home. And to top that off, I had part of one of my front teeth ground down a bit to match my other tooth. If you zoomed in on my teeth, you can tell.

Yeah, I've done my time with braces. -_- But it's worth it. I have a nice smile now. :3

Azonic
October 22nd, 2007, 04:57 PM
Nope, my teeth might need them. They're not too crooked, but they're crooked...

EDIT: wait, you have to wear braces for 7 years D:???

♥~*Abby*~♥
October 22nd, 2007, 05:06 PM
Nope, my teeth might need them. They're not too crooked, but they're crooked...

EDIT: wait, you have to wear braces for 7 years D:???

not nessisarly u mite but probably not.

Midnight Beat
October 22nd, 2007, 05:10 PM
I had them for about a year when I was 13 but it was only to correct a slight over bite.

Jordan
October 22nd, 2007, 06:58 PM
I had a choice between braces and remove a tooth completely while still strongly attached to the gum....I chose to remove the tooth, so no.

Jordan.

Aegis
October 22nd, 2007, 07:10 PM
At the moment, yes. I've had them for a little over a year now. I've had to get all the extra's too, like the rubber bands and the pallet expander. But now I only have 11 months to go before they're removed D:

donavannj
October 22nd, 2007, 07:17 PM
I had them for 2.5 years before getting removed back in March. I now wear an orthodontic retainer.

Lady Nicole
October 22nd, 2007, 09:16 PM
I've never worn braces and never will. I just don't need them :)

johnlycett
October 22nd, 2007, 09:17 PM
I have to have myn on for another 8 months i hate them i have cut lips.:(
But i have purple ones <<3

Melody
October 22nd, 2007, 10:08 PM
Nope. No braces here but I've been told by a dentist that I could use them. My two front teeth on the top are slightly more forward than they should be but he said they were generally straight and all so I didnt really need 'em ^_^

Razer302
October 23rd, 2007, 04:13 AM
I have braces at the minute. One of my teeth is miles behind the others and they all overlap. I still have over a year left till I can get them out. They don't really bother me but I have snapped them while I was eating and ended up eating a bit of the metal bar as I had no idea.

シーツー
October 23rd, 2007, 05:12 AM
I´ve never worn braces and I don´t want to.
But my teeth are straight, so I guess, I won´t need any.

Samuel.Olu
October 23rd, 2007, 06:11 AM
nope dont have them, never will, my teeth are relativley straight :)

PsyDragon Trainer
October 23rd, 2007, 06:20 AM
I have braces and I can't wait to get them off.

Same, only a year or so to go.

Went
October 23rd, 2007, 06:25 AM
My first dentist wanted me to wear them, but then I broke two teeth, so they replaced them and goodbye teeth problems XD

~Dawn~
October 23rd, 2007, 09:29 AM
no, but my teeth are sorta crooked.

Usagii
October 23rd, 2007, 10:05 AM
Yeah, I wore them back in Grade 5. :x I wore them for a full school year & I was lucky enough to take them off when I entered Grade 6. Many people in my old school thought that braces where cool, so almost 18% of my class wore braces. I wasn`t one of them though. I wonder how they`re going to react when they have to take them off since it hurts! XD (It hurted me when I got them off too. >_>)

Rosefrost
October 26th, 2007, 04:04 AM
do u wear braces? do u have ne need 4 them?

i dont wear braces, never did. and my teeth r relitively straight. what about u?I had them, but that was a long time ago. ^_^

Sylphiel
November 5th, 2007, 04:31 PM
Even though I kept hearing, as a kid, from various people: "You'll most likely have to wear braces someday"...

I've still not had to ever get them. My teeth aren't the straightest, but they're not crooked enough to warrant braces aside from purely cosmetic reasons, so, yeah. Since I'm not bothered much by my teeth, I'll just leave them alone. :x

Virtual Headache
November 7th, 2007, 09:03 AM
No, I don't.
My teeth are crooked and I already got told very often that I need some by my dentists, but I don't want to. I know people who've had them and always had a lot of trouble with them and they are also quite expensive.
I think my tetth are fine the way they are^^

Klingon
November 7th, 2007, 09:15 AM
Err; no.
Thank goodness.
They are horrible, I think.

~Ray-Mantine~
November 7th, 2007, 10:30 AM
No, but I am getting them next week, and for some wierd reason I can't wait to ge them (O_o)

Wish
November 7th, 2007, 01:11 PM
Nope, I get them very soon now though :(

Nacon
November 7th, 2007, 01:15 PM
I wore my bear traps for 4 1\2 years of my life.. then another year of invisalign.....

I know that the time factor was also due to business (you know, the orthodondist wanting cash flow).

I still lick my teeth once in awhile, proud that they're not being ripped apart by razor wire anymore.

Himawarii
November 7th, 2007, 01:16 PM
Fortunately for me,I have straight teeth ;] So no,I don't wear braces~

Myoko-chan
November 7th, 2007, 08:45 PM
I have braces every since December 2006 (Almost anniversary lol), and it hurts..alot.

Ayce
November 8th, 2007, 03:20 AM
Braces? Nah, I'm too sexy for that ish. j/k. I'm just one of those people fortunate enough to have naturally straight teeth.