PDA

View Full Version : Are You Picky When It Comes To Dating?

♥~*Abby*~♥
October 22nd, 2007, 01:18 PM
*points at title*

are u picky about who u date?

me- yes, kinda. i can b picky. it really all depends.

Allstories
October 22nd, 2007, 01:22 PM
I've never dated anyone in my life so I probably can't afford to be picky, but I am anyway.

Vavavoom ♣
October 22nd, 2007, 01:23 PM
And I'll just quote what I said, here:

I'd go out with a girl that is attracting, smart, lovely, beautiful, wonderful, cute, & goth/punk styled. I'm really picky, about those kind of things. :x

:3

Klingon
October 22nd, 2007, 01:27 PM
Nah; I'll go in a nightclub and do whatever with a girl, dance, talk to her etc.

Shadow_Yue
October 22nd, 2007, 01:33 PM
I'm the most extremely picky person in the world. Which is why I don't plan to have any relationships ever.

Spaekle Oddberry
October 22nd, 2007, 01:45 PM
Is not wanting to date at all considered being picky? Because I couldn't care less, and no one around me really looks worth the trouble. :\

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
October 22nd, 2007, 02:00 PM
I'm not that picky, well the boy has to like some things that I like for example same taste in music

:t354:TG

Natalie♥
October 22nd, 2007, 02:02 PM
I'm not picky but then again, I like certian types of boy.

diamondpearl876
October 22nd, 2007, 02:03 PM
I haven't dated/am not interested in dating at all so I guess I can't really be picky. =\

Craig²
October 22nd, 2007, 02:13 PM
They have to have the looks & personality. If they've got that, then I'm fine..So, sort of.

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
October 22nd, 2007, 02:53 PM
I'm sorta picky.
first of all, they have to be smarter than me in some ways.
but not in other ways.
Or, if they like me and are really hot and not as dum as nails.
then, okay.

Extric
October 22nd, 2007, 02:53 PM
As long as they aren't psycho and snobbish, I don't have a problem with the person. Though, I still take looks into consideration.

Waffle-San
October 22nd, 2007, 03:23 PM
No, not at all. If almost anyone asked me I'd say yes. the only people I'd never want to go out with are the ones that are seriously involved with gangs.

Melody
October 22nd, 2007, 10:16 PM
Me, I'm not to picky myself. The only things I care about is that they are: Smart,Kind,Loyal, and look ok.
The last one (Look ok.) is the easiest to fufill because I'm not extremely picky about looks. If I like a girl then obviously she's Smart/kind/loyal enough to have gained my attention and looks really dont matter much at that point.
But right now I have a GF. ^_^
She's everything listed above. I dont think I'll be leaving her any time soon. :D

Jubilation
October 22nd, 2007, 10:55 PM
I prefer to date people who are smart, like me for who I am & not arrogant at all

Razer302
October 23rd, 2007, 04:19 AM
I'm not that picky about looks and things like that. I mean they can't be really horrible though. If we have same things in common and get on well then That is really all I need. So I guess I am a little bit picky.

Lady Nicole
October 23rd, 2007, 08:00 AM
I would never date just anyone. Never. There has to be something special between me and the guy or it's just a waste of time.

viridian doubletongue
October 23rd, 2007, 08:05 AM
Yes. Of course!

How could you not be?

Unless you don't really care.

Ayce
October 23rd, 2007, 08:32 AM
To some degree I guess, but in all honesty, I'm more picky with my nose.

~Dawn~
October 23rd, 2007, 09:30 AM
not really... as long as they have a decent personality and they're sumwhat good looking I'm fine.

Cherrim
October 23rd, 2007, 09:54 AM
I don't think I'm picky, but I've never properly dated anyone before, either, so I don't know if that counts. o_O; I like to think I'm pretty open-minded about these things, though. So long as the person isn't stupid and has a similar sense of humour or interests, then I think I'd be fine with it.

Warheart
October 23rd, 2007, 10:21 AM
Anyone who has anything vaguely in common with me, I'll go out with ^_^

I'm not picky..at all. It's not like I would pick out anything about a specific person I don't like. If someone wanted to go out with me, and I was single at the time, unless I was watching someone else, I would give it a shot.

I don't judge people before I know them, so whopever has a good personality and just is a generally nice person I would go out with.

Sagiri
October 23rd, 2007, 03:23 PM
No. Im not picky, or I wouldn't be. I don't date. My idea on dating is that its something that would be nice to do, but if not, who cares? Thats how I think about marriage and children. Don't get me wrong, I want to, its just, I would not care if I didn't. (I also think you should date if you plan on marrying that person).

vizforte
October 23rd, 2007, 03:32 PM
When I dated (I have a fiance now) I was semi picky. Didn't want a woman who was into drugs, hated video games, and didn't want to have kids ever. lol. Also, no stick figure females. I don't like breaking people by hugging them. LOL. So I voted sort of.

Rainfall
October 23rd, 2007, 03:36 PM
No, I've never dated and don't plan on it until way later.

Zorua
October 23rd, 2007, 03:38 PM
This topic is...lol.

Anyway, like, personality matters to me. And..as long as they're decent looking, or above that, then I'm fine.

Similar interests sort of counts too. As long as you're interested in about 1 or 2 things that I'm interested in, then like..yeah.

Oh and, no gangs. Had to deal with that too many times during my life. I know some gangs around here very well...

And I must say they are very...unorthodox. Best way I could put it without closely insulting. >:

Rai
October 23rd, 2007, 03:45 PM
Well, I only date girls, and sadly finding gay girls can be hard x__x Actually, I know a lot of bisexual/lesbian people my age, but I am not interested in any of them.

I always go for personality =3

Kyoko
October 23rd, 2007, 03:56 PM
Yes D: and I am convinced that this is one of the reasons why my last couple of relationships only lasted for 2 days XD That and the guys were really weird and too clingy.

Azonic
October 23rd, 2007, 04:50 PM
Yea, pretty picky. Okay very. :P

~ kthxbai.:t319:

Sheena--Fujibayashi
October 23rd, 2007, 05:48 PM
Yeah, to be honest, I am kind of picky. I totally go for good looking guys that actually have great personalities.

Captain Arcane
October 24th, 2007, 04:25 AM
Well, theres one thing, I am not attracted to girls that are taller than me, its a BIG turnoff for me.

Vanilla Kitsune
October 24th, 2007, 05:26 AM
No, not really I guess. Honestly, looks don't really matter. They are a plus for me, but i don't care. Their personality has to be nice. I prefer to be with kind people, rather than rude people. D:

Thorndrop
October 24th, 2007, 08:06 AM
Meh, I've never dated anyone, but it doesn't mean I'm way too picky. There are people I'd like to date, but these people aren't into girls. :(