PDA

View Full Version : Education

Klingon
October 23rd, 2007, 02:20 AM
When you leave your high school/school (come out of the compulsery education) area; will you go onto to study other subjects? Like move onto further education?

Elusive
October 23rd, 2007, 02:25 AM
Yeah, going to college, I am. 8D

Razer302
October 23rd, 2007, 04:45 AM
I am going to University I hope. I want to study psychology. I need to really improve my grades to do it though.

Lady Nicole
October 23rd, 2007, 07:57 AM
I want to study mathematics and statistics at uni.

Zanacross
October 23rd, 2007, 08:03 AM
Next year when i pass my exams hopefully i will go on to a sixform colluege to studie computer repair and programming.

Martin Yiu
October 23rd, 2007, 10:28 AM
Oh, I will definitely go to the university. I want to teach Slovak and English (although the teacher salaries are not veryhigh), and maybe do translations etc. I am very sure that I want to be a teacher. But before that, I need to learn English even more than before. Our final exams on secondary schools in Slovakia (called maturita) have strict criteria and after that I will have to get state certificate (called štátnica XD) which will allow me to teach.

♥~*Abby*~♥
October 23rd, 2007, 10:56 AM
yeh hopefully I'll go 2 college and become a video-game maker lyke i always wanted 2.

Amoeba
October 23rd, 2007, 11:04 AM
Since high school was a nightmare, I'm getting my qualifications in college that will allow me to enter university.

シーツー
October 23rd, 2007, 11:09 AM
I wanna study so I´ll become a teacher sometime... Well, I hope so.
I´d like to teach English and German/French. But therefore, I think I´m going to go to a country where you speak English or French, just to know this languages fluently.
Or maybe I´ll become an elementary school teacher, so I would teach random stuff.
Lucky for me that I have enough time to decide xD

Spaekle Oddberry
October 23rd, 2007, 11:55 AM
I'm really hoping to get into an art college after high school. I'm currently looking the most at doing concept art. In any event, I'm going out of state, because one in-state University lets in any stupid West Virginia redneck who applies and the other... uh, I just don't like it. Plus I want out of this economic craphole of a state. I guess I could go to tech school or something, but I'd really rather not. :<

Cherrim
October 23rd, 2007, 12:26 PM
I already have. *feels old* XD; I'm in my first year of university, studying Math/Computer Science. I'd always planned on heading to post-secondary education after high school and I'm so glad because it's a lot of fun, even if there's a lot of work. 8D;

MsBroccoli
October 23rd, 2007, 01:08 PM
Next year around August after I graduate from high school, I'll be moving to Chicago to live with my boyfriend. I'm probably going to take a year off from school to get settled in, get a steady job, ect. On my year off however, I do plan on studying on my own before I start in with college.

Wish
October 23rd, 2007, 01:10 PM
I'm going to college and learn how to be a doctor. Yeah, I'm taking a medical route here.

Extric
October 23rd, 2007, 01:23 PM
I plan on going to college after high school (this being my last year). I submitted my applications to the two colleges I want to go to last Friday. My first choice is Full Sail College in Florida and my second is UAT (University of Advance Technology) in Arizona. I plan on becoming a video game designer/programmer (what ever you want to call it).

Zanacross
October 23rd, 2007, 01:24 PM
wh are so many people on pc around 14-16
meh

I cant wait till i leave

Waffle-San
October 23rd, 2007, 03:09 PM
Ya that's the plan. I'm hoping to take something up in the broadcasting and/or journalism.

MsBroccoli
October 23rd, 2007, 03:21 PM
I am going to University I hope. I want to study psychology. I need to really improve my grades to do it though.
I loved psychology, it's pretty cool.

Oh, I will definitely go to the university. I want to teach Slovak and English (although the teacher salaries are not veryhigh), and maybe do translations etc. I am very sure that I want to be a teacher. But before that, I need to learn English even more than before. Our final exams on secondary schools in Slovakia (called maturita) have strict criteria and after that I will have to get state certificate (called štátnica XD) which will allow me to teach.
I wanna study so I´ll become a teacher sometime... Well, I hope so.
I´d like to teach English and German/French. But therefore, I think I´m going to go to a country where you speak English or French, just to know this languages fluently.
Or maybe I´ll become an elementary school teacher, so I would teach random stuff.
Lucky for me that I have enough time to decide xDI want to be a teacher also! I was thinking of teaching Japanese, French, or Vietnamese if they have it. I'm leaning towards teaching high school English though.

I plan on going to college after high school (this being my last year). I submitted my applications to the two colleges I want to go to last Friday. My first choice is Full Sail College in Florida and my second is UAT (University of Advance Technology) in Arizona. I plan on becoming a video game designer/programmer (what ever you want to call it).
Wow, that's pretty cool. Hope you get into Full Sail!

Sammi
October 23rd, 2007, 06:15 PM
I, like Erica, am old and have already moved onto post-secondary education.

I've yet to declare a major, though. I'm still debating what I like and what will actually get me a profession outside of school.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
October 24th, 2007, 07:43 AM
I'm going to college and going to go to Medical School, so I can become a Medical Doctor. But first I need to stop being so lazy first, anyways most jobs now and by the time I get to College you need a college degree now and stuff

:t354:TG

Jubilation
October 24th, 2007, 07:54 AM
I would like to study human genetics, I don't know why but they facinate me :)

Shadowfaith
October 24th, 2007, 07:59 AM
I'm taking a year out to travel and work before I go to Art college to do a one year foundation course and then decide where I want to go from there...though I'm quite interested in doing something with Film and Video, so I may go for that course in Uni.

Usagii
October 24th, 2007, 11:17 AM
I plan on taking courses in Writing, Poetry, Art, etc. They`re probably the only subjects that I can manage. X3;

Erimgard
October 24th, 2007, 11:20 AM
I'll probably start out at the local college just because it's very cheap and it'll give me time to think more about where I want to further my education

Jordan
October 24th, 2007, 06:58 PM
Yes, I am moving on to higher education. My major shall be from: Mathematics, Anatomy, and if all else fails: Pokemon School or perhaps Art teaching.

Jordan.

Lumine
October 25th, 2007, 03:48 AM
I already am in uni, doing mecha engineering it wasnt really up to my expectations and most likely going to move to do environmental engineering next year.

Craig²
October 25th, 2007, 07:21 PM
I'm, without a doubt, going to persue a further education at a university when I graduate High School. From there I'll do what I've always wanted to do...Move to London and enroll in Medical School and eventually become an Emergency Room Physican.

Zorua
October 25th, 2007, 08:48 PM
Drop out.

I'm kidding. XD

Anyway, of course I'm going to pursue further education! Computer graphics to become a video game designer. At least that's one of the things it takes to be one if I remember correctly.