PDA

View Full Version : Does Any One Know Were I Can Find All Of Castform Sprites At?

Carlie
June 23rd, 2004, 12:01 PM
Hi,

Does Any One Know Were I Can Find Castform Sprite And It's Other Forms At?

Thanks,
Carlie

Porygon
June 23rd, 2004, 12:03 PM
Ask Castrainer for the cards.

For that matter, ask him for the sprites, too. I'm sure he can get them for ya XD

lil' jose
June 23rd, 2004, 12:51 PM
In the members list! Just look under C and llok for the name castrainer!

lil' jose
June 23rd, 2004, 01:13 PM
This is a site where you can get some sprites. not sure if it helped though. BTW you have the same name as my sis! http://upc.pkmn.co.uk/pictures/sapphire/sapphire.html

Timbjerr
June 23rd, 2004, 07:08 PM
try www.pokefor.tk (http://www.pokefor.tk)

look under freestuff and pokmon sprites.

Kairi
June 23rd, 2004, 07:24 PM
They dont seem to have the weather sprites for Castform though, I checked there earlier. o.o;

stewie&rupert
June 23rd, 2004, 08:26 PM

thatll du no good, his sig says not to PM him for a card. i was about to PM him myself.those trainer cards r so atractive and seems to be spreading thru out the entire PC like crazy,43% of members own these cards.ill like to have one but then again i dont think i got anymore space in my sig,nor would it look good with the bakura pics.

Porygon
June 24th, 2004, 07:21 AM
Let me guess. A popup box saying you can't right click on the page?

Timbjerr
June 24th, 2004, 12:24 PM
you could always use printscreen then paste into MS Paint, then cut out the sprite...

that's what I do at serebii.net...

Porygon
June 24th, 2004, 12:28 PM
Porygon Yes That Right! Way Do They Block It?
Here's how to bypass it. Rightclick on the image normally. When the box pops up, hover over the image with your mouse [move the box if it's in the way], and rightclick at the same time you hit Enter. The menu should pop up before the box can recalibrate.

Cyndaquil
June 24th, 2004, 12:31 PM
Or easier, Hold down left mouse-button and press right. Now it shall work, an you can let the buttons pop up again and choose save picture! ^^ :P

Castrainer
June 24th, 2004, 02:15 PM
Ya all were talking about meh! O________o

I dun make Trainer Cards anymore! Ya LIED! XD

stewie&rupert
June 24th, 2004, 02:19 PM
those 2 that porigon and cyndaquil gave(wow two pokemon usernames) doesnt work for me:'( is there anyother ways im trying to get a special pkmn sprite.

Castrainer
June 24th, 2004, 02:53 PM
try using the Print Screen button ^ ^

Timbjerr
June 24th, 2004, 02:55 PM
Here Is Were I Found The Sprite And What You Guys Told Me To Try Didn't Work At All! http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/351.shtml I Know It's At Serebii.com But I Want The Sprites To Have! I Was Never Going To Use Them On A Website Or Anything!
just like what Casty said...

-print screen (or SysRq on some keyboards...)
-paste onto any image editing progam
-cut out the sprites

that easy...

Serebii
June 25th, 2004, 02:34 AM
Could you Stop talking about how to steal from my bloody site >:(

stewie&rupert
June 25th, 2004, 07:22 AM

well sum ppl HAVE to get serebii's stuff for their greety reasons, other ppl with sence of respect leave serebii's stuff alone.

im trying my hardest to get a kingdra/golduck hybrid on this sprite gallery page full of pokemon sprites and other pkmn hybrids. if anyone knows wat im talking about can u help me out on this.

Carlie
June 25th, 2004, 04:10 PM
im trying my hardest to get a kingdra/golduck hybrid on this sprite gallery page full of pokemon sprites and other pkmn hybrids. if anyone knows wat im talking about can u help me out on this.

What Kind Of Help Are You Talking About?

Timbjerr
June 25th, 2004, 07:36 PM
Sorry dude, if it makes you feel better, I can close this thread and have discussion of bypassing no right-clicking websites stopped.

Carlie
June 25th, 2004, 08:07 PM
I can close this thread

Can You Please Close This Thread!!!

Thanks,
Carlie

Timbjerr
June 25th, 2004, 08:44 PM
Can You Please Close This Thread!!!

Thanks,
Carlie
'tis done almighty starter of the thread. XD