• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Hi Yall! :D

LilLatias

Name Switched to Kecleon_
Years
Hi, I just joined. I'm a HUGE Pokemon fan. I've had the same pokemon backpack since the 5th grade (I'm going into 9th this year) I can't wait for LeafGreen and FireRed to come out, I just got my Kyogre to lv 100 a few days ago on my Sapphire (congrats to me for being so slow :P ). Latias is one of my favorite pokemon, along with Kecleon, Dragonite, and Umbreon. I have all the games except Ruby (my bro has that one and we made a deal)

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 18, 2005
Do you want a banana?
* swings over on monkey tail *
Heres a banana.
* pases over banana *
Obey the rules yeah....

I LOVE THAT AVATAR ^__^

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
Welcomnezz!! That avy iz zo cute! ^_^ I'm zure you're going to love it here!!
*doez the newbie dance*
Read the rulez, ztay active, and have lotz o fun!!
l83

Btw, look in official forumz for the rulez ^_~

Jolty-kun

Years
Same here i love that avatar, by the way seto girl, it's good you always use the same post to welcome people!, that's quite clever!, especially the banana bit.
Btw, once again enjoy your stay and obey the rules yeah..., wait isn't that seto girls line lol

Suzu

~♥~
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 12, 2005
Hi LilLatias! Welcome to PC! Hope you Like it here! Have Fun!

JMRocks

aka, Claymate
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 29, 2004
Hey! Thanks for telling me of this site LilLatias! I love that avatar lil' jose!

TRs Rockin

Antirocketshipper
Years
Hey Emily! How long have you known of this site? I've been wanting to join for like 3 months... hm... i wonder why i never did... i'm weird i guess.. HA!!

Back