PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Master Cosplay?

Timinsk_PokeMaster
October 24th, 2007, 10:42 AM
Anyone know where I could buy some pokemon gear for this halloween? lol, im 17, red head... >_>; Just wandering if anyone knew some websites where I could buy plastic pokeballs, the diamond and pearl replica of ash's hat maybe or another kind of hat, maybe some clothes? just wandering..

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
October 24th, 2007, 11:08 AM
well did you try ebay?

ebay has a lot of stuff there, just don't get ripped off

:t354:TG

Timinsk_PokeMaster
October 25th, 2007, 09:42 AM
tried ebay. :( nothing good. I want an offical looking diamond and pearl ash hat, and some plastic toy pokeballs. XDD

J-Rad
October 25th, 2007, 01:17 PM
tried ebay. :( nothing good. I want an offical looking diamond and pearl ash hat, and some plastic toy pokeballs. XDD

my little bro bought a pokeball toy w/ turtwig in it at target, that ball is decently sized and looks pretty realistic

Timinsk_PokeMaster
October 25th, 2007, 04:57 PM
my little bro bought a pokeball toy w/ turtwig in it at target, that ball is decently sized and looks pretty realistic
seriously? in toy section or something? how long ago also?
anyone know of any stores that would sell a hat?

Elusive
October 25th, 2007, 05:00 PM
Got a Toys R' Us near you?

Timinsk_PokeMaster
October 25th, 2007, 05:49 PM
Got a Toys R' Us near you?

well not close but about 40 minutes away yes. :)

Blayze
October 25th, 2007, 06:05 PM
Yeah Toys R' Us has those Pokeballs. They're keychains actually, so you could even put them on your belt if you were so inclined to do so. And here's a link to Ash's D&P hat on Ebay. Linky. (http://cgi.ebay.com/ASH-Ketchum-DIAMOND-PEARL-Pokemon-HAT-GLOVES-Costume_W0QQitemZ330179419497QQihZ014QQcategoryZ80913QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

Timinsk_PokeMaster
October 25th, 2007, 06:36 PM
yeah but wasnt his hat fully red with green symbol and black patch in middle? o.O

Rosefrost
October 26th, 2007, 03:14 AM
yeah but wasnt his hat fully red with green symbol and black patch in middle? o.OWell, actually, there are four different hats Ash has worn over the years...

J-Rad
October 26th, 2007, 12:18 PM
seriously? in toy section or something? how long ago also?
anyone know of any stores that would sell a hat?

he got it for a going into first grade present in september i went to a target the otherday and found 1

Blayze
October 26th, 2007, 08:58 PM
yeah but wasnt his hat fully red with green symbol and black patch in middle? o.O

I dunno. I was just going by what it was listed as. I don't remember what his Diamond and Pearl hat looks like.